Let the Music Play Chp. 18

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey slowly wakes up feeling terrible. Her head was pounding from the alcohol she consumed last night. She felt herself being held from behind. She notices she was naked and felt that the person that was holding her was naked as well. She removes Kaja’s arms and crawls out of bed. Her bladder was full and if she didn’t make it to the bathroom. She was going to pee on the bed. She stumbles towards the bathroom and feels some leakage. She hurries to the toilet and sits down. Just as she does, her body decided it wasn’t going to hold by anymore and release its contents.

Lindsey lets out a moan as she bends forward as her bladder empties itself. She felt better now that her bladder was emptied. She wipes herself and flushes the toilet. She washes her hands and pops two aspirins before heading back to bed. Her head was still hurting her. She lays back down in bed facing Kaja.

She cuddles up to Kaja and closes her eyes. She inhales Kaja’s scent and holds it. She loves how Kaja smelled. She falls back to sleep.

She is woken up sometime later from Kaja kissing and fingering her. She looks into Kaja’s eyes and returns the kiss. The two of them end up scissoring each other and finally ended up with Lindsey laying between Kaja’s. She had her head resting on Kaja’s stomach.

Kaja runs her hand through Lindsey’s hair as she looks down at her. She was still having aftershocks from Lindsey bring her to an orgasm.

“Let’s get married, Lindsey.” Kaja has been thinking about asking Lindsey to marry her for the past few months.

Lindsey moves up Kaja’s body, so she was laying on top of her “are you sure?”

Kaja wraps her arms around Lindsey’s body “I’m sure. I’ve been thinking about this a lot and me and you are great together.”

“Still, are you sure, Kaja? You’re older than me and you might find someone who you prefer.” Lindsey knew lesbian relationships don’t normally last as long as hers and Kaja have.

“I’m sure. I’ve found my soulmate in you.”

“How about if we find a third person that likes both of us? Do you want to introduce that person into our marriage?” Lindsey knew Kaja enjoys having a third person in their lovemaking.

Kaja looks at Lindsey “as long as both of us agree to it.”

Lindsey just stare into Kaja’s eyes. She loved Kaja and hopes they aren’t rushing into things.

“Yes, I’ll be your wife.” Lindsey kisses Kaja.

Kaja holds Lindsey tight against her body. She loves feeling her small petite body resting against hers. She kisses Lindsey and squeezes her ass cheeks.They stay in bed most of the morning. Lindsey just wanted to stay in Kaja’s arms. She felt so comfortable in Kaja’s arms and didn’t want to leave them.

As the two of them are laying in bed together. There is a knocking sound coming from their bedroom door.

“Enter!” Kaja watches as the door opens.

Tessa comes walking into their bedroom. She spots Lindsey being held by Kaja.

“I see you two are enjoying each other.” As a smile appears on her face.

“I was feeling cold and Kaja volunteered to warm me up.” Lindsey smiles back at Tessa.

“Right, Maxine and I are making a run to McDonald’s for breakfast. Do you two want anything?”

“Yeah, I would like a sausage and egg biscuit combo with a second hash brown. Kaja likes their sausage and egg English muffins. She’ll have two of them with a small coffee.”

“Boy! You do know what Kaja likes.”

“We’ve known each other for a while now.” Lindsey always paid attention to what Kaja ordered when they went to McDonald's for breakfast or lunch.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” Tessa has been with the band for a while now.

“How bad is the house?” Kaja knew they still had some work to do with cleaning it.

“If all of us tackle it, we can get it done in about two hours.” Tessa and Maxine have been working on it for the past hour.

“Alright. We’ll be down to help out.” Lindsey starts getting out of bed.

“While you two and Lisa work on the mess. Maxine and I will make a breakfast run.”

“Do you need any money, Tessa?”

“Don’t worry about it. Maxine and I have it covered.” Tessa turns around and leaves Lindsey and Kaja’s bedroom.

Lindsey looks at Kaja “I guess it's time for us to get out of bed.”

“If you say so.” Kaja kisses Lindsey before she gets out of bed.

Kaja pulls out a pair of panties for Lindsey to wear that have kittens on it them chasing a ball. Since the weather was nice, she pulls a pair of matching shorts and tank tops with the Dusty Gaskets logo on them.

“Trying to tell me something?” Lindsey holds up the tank top.

“I thought it might be a good idea since we own so many.” Kaja didn’t mind wearing the top.

Lindsey just smiles as she puts the tank top on. She didn’t need to wear a bra underneath the top. She puts on the panties and shorts next.

“I’m heading downstairs.” Lindsey puts her hair into a ponytail as she walks out of the bedroom.

“I’ll be right behind you.” Kaja brushes out her hair and leaves the bedroom.

Lindsey looks around at the mess that was left. Most of the trash has been picked up. She grabs the vacuum cleaner and starts vacuuming the living room. She spots Lisa in the kitchen washing dishes that were too big to put in the dishwasher.

Kaja grabs the portable steam cleaner and starts cleaning the furniture. She couldn’t believe how messy some of the furniture got. She picks the remote up and turns the music up that was playing.

She notices it was Lisa’s playlist that was playing. She was into Metallica, Van Halen, Jon Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Kiss, and other bands or singers from the ’80s and ’70s. Kaja knew Lisa had an eclectic collection of music she liked.

While Kaja is steam cleaning the sofa, her cellphone starts ringing. She stops and pulls her cellphone out of her back pocket and notices it was Vicky.

“Hey, Vicky. What can I do for you?”

“They want us to come to Los Angeles, Ca.” Vicky was excited because she just received word that they were selected.

“That is great news. Did they give you a date and time?”

“Yes ma’am. I’ll send it to you. Could you and Lindsey come?” Vicky wanted the two of them to be there.

“You bet we’ll be there with you girls.” Kaja knew Lindsey would want to be there for the girls.

“Thanks, Kaja. I’ll send you what we have to do.” Vicky had the requirements they sent to her with the letter.

“Okay. And Vicky, congratulations to you and the rest of the girls.” Kaja ends the call.

Kaja goes back to steam cleaning the furniture. While she is cleaning the furniture. Tessa and Maxine come walking into the house with breakfast.

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments