Pan European Gynocracy Part 2 Sweet Boy

Printer-friendly version

Pan European Gynocracy part 2. Sweetboy

A feminised male has sex with his mistress, all is not as it seems.

I followed a young looking mal that was trying hard to keep up with a stern looking woman with a blue rinse. He was carrying four bags of shopping and looked like he was having problems walking in his black shinny stiletto heels.

“Keep up Timmy dear, you don’t want the police to catch you out after dark again. You know what happened last time.”
“But I’m with you mummy, they won’t arrest me again will they?”

“Well my sweetie, let’s not find out. I’m feeling quite frisky. When we get home I shall give you your pill. I’ll have a nice hot bath, while you put the shopping away. When you ‘re finished, go upstairs and put on your white Y-fronts, those nice stripped pyjamas and splash on some of the aftershave I got you for Christmas. I want you to wait for me on the bed. You're in for a treat."

Well I thought, I am here to find out as much as I can about this place. It does not look like they have any technology my universe would be interested in though. I may as well find out how their domestic arrangements work.

I followed them home. The house was a three bedroom semi. It looked like any suburban home on the outskirts of London. Sitting in the driveway was small old fashion looking car.

I followed them into the kitchen where “mummy” unlocked what looked like a medicine cabinet. She took two blue pills from a bottle marked Res-Erection. At least someone on this world still had a sense of humor.

“Now Timmy dear, you take your pills and get on with your work. Meet me upstairs in an hour. You should be in the mood by then.”

While Timmy was putting away his shopping, I decided to look around. The living room looked like one I had seen in a living history museum of a 1940’s house. There was a lot of wooden furniture, an old valve radio and a television set with an 18 inch screen. Well at least the television looked like it was from the 1960’s.

Upstairs there were three bedrooms. One large and luxurious. This I guessed was mummy’s room. Lace and flower patterns everywhere. The mistress of the house was probably what I would call a “girly, girl.”

The second room was mostly empty, except for a double bed. The smallest room, I think was Timmy’s. It had a few dresses hanging on coat hangers and a pair of discarded white high heels on the floor. The modest single bed had a pink duvet and lace trimmed pillows. On the bed was a book with the title,

“Sweet Boys Bible.”

The cover had as reminder. That said ,

“Read daily, random tests may be administered by any female over the age of 16.”

If I went solid, I may be able to read this to get an insight to how this world’s mal’s functioned. As I was about to adjust my wristband Timmy entered the room. I quickly went to the empty corner to observe.

I felt like a bit of a pervert, but this was a scientific mission and I needed as much data as I could get.

Timmy unbuttoned his dress and gathered it off the floor, then put it on a hanger on his wardrobe. He was wearing what I would describe as a corselet. It was white and heavily elasticated , with two cone shaped breasts. He unhooked his nylon stockings and struggled out of the garment.

Underneath he was wearing full cut granny panties. These looked very shiny and silky and were trimmed with white lace. He took these off, and stood naked in front of the full length mirror. Timmy looked like a normal, but skinny, 25 year old man. In our world he would be described as under endowed. His skinny penis was now semi erect, and it looked to be around 3-4 inches long.

He sighed and went to the top draw of his dressing table. A sea of lace and nylon burst out as he rummaged around. Soon he found a pair of old fashioned looking Y-fronts. He dressed in these and some stripped pyjamas and went off to his mummy’s room.

Waiting in her room on the bed was his Timmy’s, mummy. She was wearing a full length, blue diaphanous night gown. I could almost believe they were a traditional couple from my world. She was what I would kindly call rotund. Large bottom, belly and breasts. She stood around 5ft 10, Timmy was 5ft 6.

“I never thought you would get here my big strong man.”

She pushed him onto the bed and pulled down the pyjamas. Her had snaked into the Y-fronts and freed his modest penis. She looked disappointed.

“Timmy, you know I am a traditionalist. I loved my father. I remember how mother had begged him to sign the forms so he could stay with us. He said he would only stay as the man of the house. The forms would mean he would no longer be a man. So he left for the camps, and I never saw him again. That’s why I let you dress as a man at home sometimes. Can you at least try to act the part.”

“I’m sorry mummy.”

“Stop calling me mummy! Call me Mildred, act like I’m your wife. I want you to take me.”

“I will try my best Mildred. Now show m-me y-your pp-pussy, I’m going to give you a good s-seeing to.”

Timmy stuttered these words, It would not convince anyone he was serious.

Mildred giggled.

“Oh you big strong man, make me yours!”

Awkwardly Timmy climbed on top and did his best to make love to Mildred.

After a few minutes Mildred sighed and pushed him off.

“It’s not working, I thought two pills might make you larger.”

I’m sorry Mildred, I tried my best, honest.”

“Shush now. It’s not your fault. It’s the bloody government. It’s better to be woman now we are in charge, but many of us would love to be with real men. A sweaty, rough, strong, sexy, hard real man. You're just a poor, little sweet boy, you are the only type of men that the government permits in our houses.”

“I can’t be like that Mildred, because of what they did when I was 13.”

“Many of the women I know feel the same, we just need to organise ourselves. Somehow overthrow the dykes in charge and get back to being real women, married to real men.”

“Sorry Timmy, you know I love you. It’s just that as part of my job as a sanitation manger for the council, I had to inspect the men’s camp today.”

“What happened?”

“While I was there they had forgotten to make sure the toilets were not being used. They don’t have doors on the men’s toilets. A man saw me and jumped up. His shorts were around his ankles. I saw his big thick penis, it was huge, covered in hair, like his chest and face. I screamed and blushed. The bitch of a commander had the poor man clubbed by the guards for exposing himself. My face was red because I wanted him Timmy. My knickers were wet all day thinking about that poor man.”

“I can do what we normally do Mildred.”

“Yes please, I know you always try your best, you dear sweet boy.”

Timmy got down between her knees and started performing cunnilingus. From the sounds Mildred made, she was enjoying it.

After he brought her to a couple of orgasms, Timmy got up and went to the cupboard and retrieved a large strapon dildo.

“Timmy do you mind if we don’t tonight?”

“But the book says anytime I put my thing into you, you have to put your bigger one into me. It says that it keeps me in my place and stops me thinking like and old time male.”

“I know what that bloody book says. It’s written by women that want us all to be lesbians, they hate what they call “prick sex”. They think women like me are perverts.”

“So you don’t want to then?”

“I know you get a little release when it massages your prostate, I just don’t want to do it tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.”

“Shall I change into a night dress and go to my room?”

“No, stay as you are. You can sleep here tonight with me. At least with that aftershave on, you smell like a real man. That cost me a fortune on the black market, I hope you didn’t use too much.”

“No mummy, there’s still a lot left.”

“Good, but until you are back in your dress, don’t call me mummy. Now climb into bed and cuddle me you big strong man.”

It seems this universe was far from perfect, even for its female victors. I wondered if I should, or could help. this universe was women’s revenge on men, made horribly real.

Now should I read Timmy’s book to get a better idea, and see how I can help, or return home. I was hungry, tired and indecisive.

******************************************************************************************************************************

This genre of story seems to be the least popular type of story I have written. As a "Universe" It has got legs, as it allows travel to any type of reality. I think I might park this and concentrate on my other stories.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's a good story

It's a good story, Leeanna. I'd like to 'visit' more of these alternate realities. The potential for world-building is almost limitless.

Thanks, the first part was

leeanna19's picture

Thanks, the first part was not very popular. Probably because there was little mention of clothing or sex etc. I spent most of it trying to set the scene.
The first story, Inter-Dimensional Trip To The Gynarchy Dimension, was set in a world where females were a lot larger than males, so it needed less explaining.

The story shows how badly the weaker males were treated, these were all things that had happened to women in out world. I got some stick about it being a bit of a feminist rant on other sites. The gender pay gap was a sore point. I did say at the end most of the issues have been addressed in the 21st century.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

I'd be interested...

I'd be interested in seeing your protagonist visit the Fa'afafine dimension. That particular story was very intriguing and you could use the 'Traveler' to continue the narrative while making observations.

Your Idea

leeanna19's picture

Thanks, What a terrific idea!. The Fa'afafine story is the only sweet sentimental I have written so far. I do mean to continue it.I just keep getting ideas for other stories.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna