Emma and Sam Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Annotation 2021-01-21 211228.png

Chapter 6

“Hey baby girl… Time to get up…”

Sam sang the words softly. Good to her word, she was up before me. As I slowly stretched, I could see her smiling face and flashing eyes. We both began to giggle. I felt so good…so alive. And seeing her face only reminded me of the prior evening and what we managed to do to one another.

GRWM took on an entirely new meaning when I could do so with my Sammie…my mama bear. She even got the coffee ready just before we left and she walked me to my class...hand in hand no less. Every time we glanced at one another we’d break out with a severe case of the blushing giggles. And the looks we got as Sammie kissed me before heading off to her lab…? Oh…my God…!

Sammie and I texted back and forth throughout the day; I found it impossible not to! Although we were only together for the weekend, it felt like a week…and yet it felt like only a few moments. I wanted that feeling to continue. For sure it was infatuation. But still…it felt like so much more.

We met for coffee as usual and as usual we went to our spot beneath the tree. It was all I could do to keep from ripping my clothes off…and hers…and rubbing myself against her. I wanted to bury my face in her again. I wanted her scent all over me. But it was not to be. We had dinner in the cafeteria and she escorted me to my quad. The girls met us at the door as we entered.

“Oh my God…!” Jeanie shouted joyfully. “You missed all the excitement!”

“The slut’s gone!” Pat was hopping up and down on her toes. “She managed to get a single downstairs.”

Totally shocked by the news, I began to rush toward my room. But the girls stopped me.

“Not to worry…” Pat snickered. “We watched her packing up her shit the entire time.”

“We wanted to make sure she didn’t glom any of your stuff.” Jeanie grinned.

‘As if…’ I thought. She wouldn’t be caught dead…or in a club…with anything I had.

“So…” Pat smiled wryly. “How was your weekend dear? And where’s your carry on?”

Sammie and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Almost instinctively we put an arm around each other’s waist.

“That good huh…?” Pat snickered.

“I heard you had a milestone.” I giggled.

“Fuck…!” Pat scowled. “I think I lost my gold star. And I don’t even remember losing it.”

“So…which one of you is the guy?” Jeanie asked as she grinned at us.

“You’re such an asshole!” Pat spat at her. “That’s like asking two spoons which one is the fork!”

We snickered at Pat’s analogy. I walked into my room and was struck at how totally she had moved out. And thankfully, I no longer had the Hemsworth brothers staring at me. Not that I disliked looking at their half-naked bodies or pretty faces. It’s just that the image of the slut flicking her bean to their image was quite disturbing.

“You know…?” I gazed wickedly at Sammie. “We could move the beds together.”

“I can’t be caught staying overnight here.” Sammie said sadly.

“Why not…?” A reasonable question…

“Because technically…I’m an instructor here and I can’t be caught…” Sammie paused for a moment. “I can’t be caught in an undergrad dorm fucking an undergrad student.” She frowned. “It would not look good to the Dean, or my grantors, and it could possibly get me kicked out of here.”

“Well what about me staying at your dorm? Isn’t that the same?”

“Not really… We can have overnight and weekend guests. You can have a guest here but these girls on your floor do nothing but gossip. Been there…done that...!” Sammie sadly shook her head. “And I have this deal with Lei that we don’t have guests past ten at night during the week. Otherwise...my apartment would be party central for her.”

“That sucks! Big time…!” I frowned.

“Tell me about it. But when I move out of campus housing…it’ll be a different story.” Sammie grinned and arched one eye brow.

“Well…” I embraced Sammie. “I guess weekends are better than nothing.”

“You two are ridiculous.” Pat snickered. “Ah… True love…” She lilted.

“And you two need to keep your mouths shut about us.” Sammie threatened with a grin.

Pat and Jeanie both giggled and slinked back toward their room. Kicking my door shut with my foot, I kissed Sammie just as she lifted me up in her arms. Clinging to her with my arms around her neck, Sammie deposited me gently upon my bed and followed me down. Our lips never parted the entire time.

We were all over each other; hands and lips. It was heated and frantic; almost as if we weren’t going to see one another for far too long. Not a word was spoken between us and all that could be heard were the sounds of us breathing heavily…and moaning.

Somehow we managed to get our jeans off without missing a kiss or touch. Our hands were in each other’s panty as we frantically tried to get one another off. Sammie was so wet that my fingers had no problem finding her bean. I sorely wished it was my face bathing in her flowing lushness.

Whilst I succeeded with Sammie, she couldn’t do the same for me. But that was okay anyway. Just being with her was more than enough satisfaction for me. Just being entwined with her was all the physical and emotional gratification I needed. And at least I got to taste and smell her divine scent on my fingers again.

The moment I came back in from taking Sammie back down to the front entrance, I was assaulted by the girls. Details…! They wanted all the details! Neither one of them could understand how quickly Sammie and I became ‘we’; especially since I never exhibited a desire to be with either gender.

“You two are now like…Samma.” Pat giggled. “I think that’s totally epic.”

“Why do you guys do that?” I’m so clueless.

“What…?” Pat was clueless.

“Combine the first names of a couple?”

“And what do you mean by ‘you guys’? Like…” She snickered. “You’re like…one of 'us guys' now.”

“But I’m not with her because she’s a woman.” I whined. “You guys just don’t get it.” Sad…! But true…! “I’m not with her because I only do women. I’m with her because we simply connected. Maybe if she was a guy…or if I happened to connect in the same way with a guy…I would be with a guy. I don’t know. And…just to be perfectly clear…I really don’t care!” I snickered.

In truth…I didn’t know and I didn’t care. Sammie thought that us being called ‘Samma’ was cute and so typically lesbian. She instinctively knew that Pat came up with it. We texted each other to sleep that night; although I must confess it was a fitful and restless sleep. Having Sammie’s body next to mine was so…so very comfortable and so very comforting…and so very…’normal’?

When we met for coffee the next day, Sammie told me that she’d gotten us season tickets for the plays being given at the Ring Theatre. I remembered her telling me how much she enjoyed going to the productions and how totally excellent they were. And having a schedule of all the musical performances being given at the Gusman and Clarke Halls, we sat at our spot by the lake and chose which concerts and recitals to attend.

This was so reminiscent of when my dad would be on leave from the Navy. We’d correspond and decide what we were going to do together when he was home. And now I was doing the same thing with my Sammie. We were planning all the way through the spring! Although I’m sure she had done this before with others, this was something new and wondrous for me.

Sammie walked me back to my dorm but didn’t come in this time. She had to go to the gym to work out. Her biggest fear was not working out and ‘getting fat’; especially now that she had such a ‘hottie’ for a girlfriend. I sadly watched as she headed away.

Once in the dorm, I found myself being accosted by several girls who actually congratulated on having a girlfriend and being a part of the ‘family’. I had no idea of what they were talking about, or why, until Pat explained that I was now considered part of the lesbian community. It seems that whether I considered myself to be gay or not really didn’t matter. Hmmm…

We had dinner at the Rat and went to the first play of the season that Thursday night. Sammie told me all about the theater. Jerry Herman, the famous musical playwright, had donated the money to build the theater. He was a graduate of the school and wanted the very best environment for the theater arts students. The play lived up to everyone’s expectations with several standing ovations for the cast.

Sammie and I held hands the entire time including the intermission. We laughed and we cried at the same points during the play. I’d never been to a ‘real’ play before. And I left the theater feeling…I felt that something inside me had grown larger. As Sammie walked me back to my dorm, we spoke about what we’d seen. Sammie was so very animated in her excitement that it definitely carried over to me.

But my heart sank to my feet after we kissed and I watched Sammie head across to her apartment. Just one more night alone and then we could be us again; at least for the weekend. I already had a mental list of what I would need to take with me. Sammie made no mention of any plans but I wanted to dress up for her anyway.

Classes were a nightmare on Friday. Feeling like they would never end and trying to concentrate became a task all on its own. I actually yelped when the final class ended at three thirty. Rushing back to my dorm like a little demon, I literally dropped my bag immediately after entering the quad.

Sammie texted to inform me that we were going to a dinner at the school of engineering dean’s home! He was her ‘other’ boss. Thankfully she called me about five thirty.

“Baby girl…” Sam lilted. “We’re in for a real treat tonight.”

“Oh my God mama bear… What should I wear? I mean…like…what’s the dress code…or whatever.” Panic was beginning to set in. “What are you wearing?”

“Slow down baby girl. Relax… Take a deep breath.” Sam said in a rather soothing voice. “All you need to do is what your instincts tell you. I’m going to wear a blazer. Probably the navy blue one and trousers...”

I could almost hear Sammie’s grin…if that was possible.

“Okay…” I sighed. “I have this one dress I could wear. Or I have this skirt I could wear and I even have a matching blue blazer?”

“Oh baby girl… You would look good in anything.” Sammie giggled. “Which one is longer? The dress or the skirt…?”

“The dress comes to mid-calf and the skirt ends just below the knee.”

“Wear the skirt. That’s easier access for me.” She laughed.

“Sammie…!” I shook my head and sighed. “Please…” I whined. “Now is not the time mama bear.”

“Sorry baby girl… I just can’t help myself when it comes to you.” She snickered. “This is no biggie by any means. It’s just a nice quiet dinner with really great food and…usually…a student pianist from the music school. The dean is very big on music. He plays the piano. Very poorly…but he does play.”

Sam was always so poised and confident. A little bit of that flowed into me.

“Okay…” Another deep breath… “It’s just that I don’t want to embarrass you…or me for that matter.”

“You won’t so don’t worry about it. I’ll come get you around six thirty. Okay…?”

“Yeah mama bear… See you then.”

Fortunately the girls were out. There was no way I could handle an interrogation at that moment. Almost going on automatic, I ran into my room to begin putting my outfit together. Setting each piece on what was the slut’s bed, I then began accessorizing.

My only challenge was finding something…anything…that was distinct. I had so little in the way of jewelry, even costume stuff, because I never had the need to…to dazzle?

But that was then and this is now. I wanted to dazzle and shine; not for myself but for my mama bear. I dug out a sterling silver ankh on a silver chain. I rarely wore the piece but I was fond of it none the less. I purchased it at a street art show from the woman who made it. I had purchased a matching ring but lost it. My bad…

After showering and washing my hair…the first time since the weekend…I dried and styled it to look fuller. I was definitely in need of a trim but who really had the time? Whilst working on my eyes, I heard the girls come into the quad.

“Emmie…?” I heard Pat call.

“I’ll be right out.”

Totally disrobed and everything…and I mean everything…showing, I closed the bathroom door and finished doing my eyes. Time was getting short and I wanted to look perfect before Sammie arrived. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out to meet the girls.

“Hey…” I smiled.

“Hey…” Jeanie replied. “Where are you going tonight?” She grinned.

“Sammie invited me to go to the Dean’s house for dinner.”

“She’s eating at a Dean’s house? Now that’s fucking impressive.” Jeanie snickered. “I don’t even know the name of the dean of my school.”

“What are you wearing?” Pat asked. “I mean it’s definitely not jeans and a tee.”

“Come on in.” I beckoned them with my hand.

As we assembled in my bedroom, I quickly slipped my panty on beneath the towel.

“Wow…” Pat gawked. “That is so totally preppy.” She gazed at me, eyes wide opened.

“It’s my interview outfit.” I giggled. “I haven’t worn it since…well…my interview for school.”

“I love this ankh.” Jeanie’s eyes glistened.

“Yeah… I had the matching ring but lost it somewhere.”

“I have just the ring for that outfit.”

Jeanie beamed and ran off to her room. Pat crossed her arms and scowled.

“She always has something for everything.” She shook her head. “I should really hook up with her.” Pat suddenly grinned at me. “Me…butch of the month…with a princess who can out-femme you…!” She laughed. “But it would do wonders for my wardrobe.”

“A pillow princess…?” Derp… Like I knew anything…

“No…” Pat grinned slyly. “She’s definitely not that!”

Before I could digest what I thought I just heard, Jeanie came rushing back in.

“Here…”

She handed me a ring with a deep blue stone surrounded by…diamond chips…maybe?

“See if it fits on one of your fingers.”

As luck would have it, the only finger it fit on properly was the fourth finger of my left hand. All the others were slightly too thick or too thin. The ring was truly stunning. The color of the stone simply accented everything I would wear.

“I got it on a cruise with my mom and dad. It’s Tanzanite or something?”

“It’s gorgeous.”

“And it’s expensive as all fuck.” Pat chuckled.

“Would you like the bracelet also?” Jeanie asked excitedly.

“No thanks…” I was a little shocked at her generosity. “I’m really not a jewelry person.”

“You do have earrings though” Jeannie looked worried.

“Watch out!” Pat warned with a snicker. “She’s going to give you lipstick lesbian lessons in a minute.”

“What…?” …???

“Don’t listen to her.” Jeanie gave Pat the finger…and not the ring finger either. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”

An easy task for sure… I had a dozen pairs of earrings that I rarely wore. I usually just went around with a pair of matching gold studs in each lobe. Occasionally I toyed with the idea of getting perhaps a third piercing. But that gets a little crowded. My earlobes were not exactly ball parks.

“I love these feathered ones.” Jeanie’s eyes lit up. “And these glass bead drops are amazing.”

Picking out the pale blue feathered pairs, I thought they would work. The feathers were very close to my eye color.

“You should try the green ones.” I said as I fumbled getting the hooks through the holes. “They really bring out your eyes.”

“You really think so?” Jeanie lilted.

She held one up to her face and gazed into the mirror on the door. Jeanie even turned her head to different positions checking out the effect. She turned to me with a grin.

“Can I borrow these?”

“Oh absolutely… But please remember… Don’t lose them. They’re cheap as all fuck and I’ll need to forego a coffee to replace them.” I giggled.

In spite of the two of them jabbering and bickering with each other, I managed to get dressed. Of course my back was turned toward them until I put my skirt on. Even though there was nothing to clock me by, I wasn’t going to give my little ‘issue’ a chance to change all that.

When I finished dressing, did my lips and tried a different perfume…also woody and spicy…the girls did a final inspection for me. And…in the midst…my phone went off. It was my Sammie.

“I’m downstairs baby girl.”

Her smile transcended all conventional means of communication.

“Almost ready mama bear… We’re just doing a final inspection. Want to come on up?”

“I can’t. I’m illegally parked and all the cops are out ticketing today. Will you be much longer?”

“Just a few minutes...? I can’t wait to see you.” I giggled like a fool…of course.

“Well I guess I’m just going to have to wait…a little longer.”

Sensing Sammie’s sarcasm, I quickly said my goodbye and got back to the matter at hand. I collected the few items I’d need; my lipstick, the gloss, tissues, I.D., and keys.

“Is that what you’re using for a purse?” Jeanie asked with arched brows and a sneer. “It looks like something that those free makeup kits come it.”

“It is.” I blushed and grinned. “It was a special if I bought the palette or something.”

“No…! You’re absolutely not using that.”

And Jeanie took off for their bedroom…again. I looked at Pat questioningly but she simply grinned, shrugged her shoulders, and shook her head. Jeanie returned with a lovely black coach shoulder bag.

“Here…” She grinned and handed me the bag. “If you’re going to go preppy…go all the way.”

Taking the bag from her, the scent of the leather was strong. When I opened the small bag, I found the original labels in it. Jeanie had never used the purse. I looked at her with raised brows.

“Yeah…” She grinned. “I just never got around to it.”

“You couldn’t fit half of your shit in that purse.” Pat laughed. “It’s like a purse for your purse.” She glanced at me. “Jeanie has more purse shit that a stable of horses!” Pat laughed hysterically.

“Well thanks for the use.” I clutched her hand. “I really do appreciate this.”

“Listen… If it wasn’t for you we’d still be saddled with that breeding nightmare.” Jeanie grinned. “The way you slapped her ass was…epically awesome.” She paused. "Or is it awesomely epic?"

“Thanks…” I blushed. “I really got to run.”

“You two are so pathetic.” Pat surprised me. “Mama bear…? And what…baby girl…? There’s nothing more pathetic than two lesbians in love.” She laughed.

Pat’s words rang in my ears as I rushed down to the lobby. ‘Two lesbians in love…’ There it was. The two ‘L’ words… Lesbian…? I don’t know. But love…? Is this what this is? Those weird and crazy feelings I get when I’m around her? My verging on tears when I think about her…and us…? Hmmm…

“Well…” Sammie said breathlessly. “You look amazing. You’ll fit right in.” She chuckled.

Our blazers did match down to the brass buttons. Mine was a little more tailored maybe…but otherwise…? And she wore khaki colored trousers. And a nice pastel blue shirt with those buttoned down collars? Of course she had on cordovan penny loafers and a matching belt. Sammie looked adorable.

“It was well worth the wait.” She said as she clutched my shoulders and gave me a quick kiss.

It was worth everything just to see her smile; her cheeks turning such a lovely shade of deep pink. Sammie opened the car door for me and I got in. She closed it and went around to the driver’s side. In no time we were off.

“Do they live far?” I asked as I clutched Sammie’s hand.

“Nopers… We could really have walked it but this is better. No sense in building up a sweat. He lives just off the campus in a really amazing house.” Suddenly Sammie’s expression changed. “What’s this?”

The ring…!

“Jeanie let me borrow it. It’s really lovely…don’t you think?”

“It looks like an engagement ring!” Sammie’s eyes went wide.

“I guess…? I don’t really know. Anyway…we’re not eloping till Christmas break.” I giggled.

“Funny…” Sammie chuckled. “Very funny…”

Sammie pulled up to a two story house with cars parked on the lawn and in the driveway. I could see people inside through the three huge picture windows. Sammie came around to open the door for me. I stepped out and took her arm as she closed the door.

“Now listen baby girl…” She said seriously. “You’re going to meet a few really smart people and a few more who don’t know their ass from their elbow. The smart ones are just plain old nerds and you’ll love them. The other ones really don’t matter.”

“How will I know who’s who?”

“Well…the Dean is one of the smart ones. And there’s me of course…” She giggled.

Sammie simply opened the door and walked in with me in tow. As we entered into the house I could immediately see that it bore no semblance to what we observed from the exterior. Rather than the usual suburban interior…tastefully bland…the inside was…amazing! A lot of thought and design went into making the space unique.

Everywhere I cast my gaze I saw art…and artifacts? And I saw books…a lot of books. And photographs that stood on carved walnut shelves, or hung in the gaps between the elegant looking shelves. The furniture was definitely not out of ‘Rooms To Go’. Almost everything looked antique; although who am I to judge?

A very well dressed older woman greeted us.

“Hello dear…” She went up to Sam and kissed her cheek. “I haven’t seen you in quite a while. And…” She turned to smile warmly at me. “I would image that this young woman is the reason?”

Sam grinned and blushed. She is so adorable when she blushes.

“Edith… This is Emmie. Emmie...? Edith…”

“Hello Emmie…” She held out her hand and I took it. “It a pleasure to meet my competition.” Edith laughed. “Sam was always a fixture around here and now I know why she’s been so scarce.”

“You have an amazing home.” I gazed around again.

“Thank you dear…” Edith chuckled. “But it is a bit too cluttered. You look somewhat familiar. Have we met before?”

“No… But I get that a lot.” I giggled.

“Listen baby girl… I’m going to find the boss. I won’t be long I promise.”

Sam smiled and she left me with Edith. Hmmm…

“Don’t worry.” Edith grinned. “She wants to spare you from the boring conversations going on. That’s why she left you in my care. Come… Let me show you around.”

Edith took my arm and led me along the far side and away from the small gathering.

“So I’ve been told you play with complex analytical algebra equations.”

“Ummm… Sort of…? It’s kind of fun…like a puzzle?”

“And you’re studying here?”

“Yes… I’m in the school of social sciences?” I suddenly perked up. “I’m studying economic decision making.”

“Well that’s certainly a mouth full. Do you like it?” Edith stopped and gazed at me.

“Well…?” I frowned. “It’s mostly stats and I’m not very good at that.”

“It’s soft.” Edith smiled. “There are no finites. The data is only as good as the survey and you need the right population. There’s too large a margin of error.”

“Yeah… I guess…” I sighed. “At least with math…even the theoretical…you have a predictable outcome that can be duplicated.”

“May I ask a personal question?”

“Sure…”

“Why are you here at this school?” Edith’s stare was serious. “Surely you’ve had other opportunities…more…important opportunities?”

“I’m a Florida girl.” I giggled. “I don’t do cold. So that left out Boston, Chicago and New York. And the ocean’s so cold on the West coast. Anyway…I really didn’t want to leave home.”

“Well… Their loss and our gain.” Edith motioned toward the other end of the very large room. “You see that old fart with the white hair…the one Sam seems to have cornered? That’s my husband Leon. He's the Dean.”

At that very moment, Sammie beckoned me with her hand. She and the Dean both gazed intensely at me…but with smiles.

“I guess that’s my cue?” I smiled. “Thank you so much Edith… I really do appreciate you saving me. Oh…if you need any help with anything, please let me know. I really don’t mind at all and it’ll give me a little more time to spend with you.”

“Why thank you dear… That’s quite gracious of you. We do have people doing the catering for this event but one never knows.” She laughed.

Heading straight for Sammie, I smiled and if someone smiled at me…or even noticed me…I would simply smile at them and nod. This was definitely playing into my fear of crowded rooms full of strangers. I needed my snuggly. I needed my Sammie.

“Hi…” I said breathlessly as I took hold of Sammie’s hand.

“Emmie… Meet Leon Farber…the Dean of the engineering school.” She smiled warmly and gazed at the Dean. “This is the young woman you’re heard too much about.” Sammie chuckled.

“Hello Emmie…” The Dean smiled and extended his hand. “I can assure you I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews.”

“Thank you…” I blushed as he gently shook my hand.

“Sam has told me that you have several unusual and instinctive skills…such as a penchant for quite advanced mathematics.”

“Yeah… Sort of I guess... It’s just stats that give me fits. Soft data and collecting techniques…?” ‘Thank you Edith’…!

“Why don’t you stop by my office on Monday?” The dean, still holding my hand, covered it with his other hand. “Perhaps you might find our school a place of interest.”

Glancing at Sammie, I searched her eyes for an answer to what was going on; what was on her mind. So I pushed.

“What do you think I’d be interested in?”

“Well…” Sammie grinned sheepishly. “I honestly think you’d find everything interesting. I mean analyzing data…even soft data…is certainly important. I just believe you should have a look and see what’s going on in our school.”

‘Our school’…? Hmmm… How interesting…

“I think you’ll find the environment is a little different on our side of the campus.” Sammie gently squeezed my hand. “Just think of it as a field trip. And anyway…I could show you my lab. I think you’ll find it very exciting.”

“Ummm…” I bite my lower lip. “Sure… Anything to get out of seven thirty lectures on anatomy.” I giggled.

In truth…I felt a little anxious. Sammie was not telling me something. But I also understood that she didn’t want to influence me too much. As we said our ‘see you later’ to the Dean, Sammie went directly to the bar area and poured me a glass of wine. Then she went directly for the bottle of stout.

“They keep this stuff on hand just for me.” She snickered.

The evening progressed at a good pace. There was just enough time to greet everyone. Well…Sammie greeted them and I simply smiled. The dinner was served buffet style with a wide variety of foods. Sammie was in a deep conversation with this one guy. Yet she still held my hand. I was hungry so what else could I do?

“Sammie…? Can I fix you a plate?” I rubbed her hand with my free one, being careful with my wine.

The guy just stared at me as if I came from another planet.

“Uh… Sure… Thanks Emmie…” She simply glowed. It was her grin of course. “Why not fix one plate and I’ll glom what you don’t eat?”

“Okay…” I turned to ‘whoever’. “May I get something for you?” I lilted.

‘Whoever’ was in total shock? It’s like nobody ever asked him that question before. Not ever…

“No thanks…” He final said. “My wife is here somewhere and I’m sure she’ll see to that.” He smiled weakly.

So off I went to the buffet table. There was a little something for everybody. Shrimp…of course, and I spotted those funny little lamb chops with the paper holders. There always needs to be a bird dish and they had these tiny quarters of some kind of small hen. And there was the mandatory vegetarian dish for the more ‘discerning’…dietary wise? The sides were as abundant and very colorful.

Three white jacketed uniformed servers were doling out the portions. Of course I had to say I was eating for two. Just as I got to the lamb chops, Sammie came to my side.

“This must have cost a fortune.” I whispered to her.

“Don’t kid yourself.” Sammie grinned. “Everybody here has grant money. They’re also tenured professors. All this…” She waved discretely with her hand. “…is a business expense. There’s a lot of money brought in by some of these people.”

Only the Dean’s joining us was more impressive. He gently grasped our arms.

“I’ll meet you two in the kitchen.” He smiled and left us.

Sammie knew exactly where to go. I followed her through a doorway and into the kitchen where two more of the catering staff were busy readying desserts. Toward the back of the kitchen I saw a table with four chairs. Two chairs were already occupied by the Dean and Edith.

“Hi…” I grinned at Edith and then the Dean. “It’s great we have a chance to talk some more.”

“I thought you might like our little secret.” Edith said with a wry look. “I simply hate to eat standing up or on a sofa with a plate on my lap. So…how did you two meet?”

Grinning at Sammie, I shrugged my shoulders and giggled.

“I stalked her for a month and she finally gave in.” Sammie chuckled. “Seriously…? I did stalk her for about two weeks. And when the right opportunity presented itself…I pounced.”

“Yeah…” I lilted and snickered. “That’s about right. Except for the pouncing part…”

How refreshing it was to be involved in conversation with…adults? I mean all week long I had Sammie…which was fine. But otherwise it was my slightly demented roomies. All they ever talked about was the next party or the ongoing one. I mean they were good company and all…it’s just that we were into different things I guess.

They…the three…spoke about many totally interesting things. Sammie spoke about the political situation…that is within the university and not that of the country…or the world. And they spoke about several of the more interesting developments coming from some of the other researchers. The conversation ended kind of oddly.

“But what I really need…” Sammie spoke in earnest. “…is a real computer scientist who’s also a real computer engineer.” And she gazed directly at me.

One would need to be totally brain dead not to realize that I was being steered the entire evening. Not that I minded it. It’s just that the feeling of being steered is so…weird?

“Should I show her?” The Dean asked Sammie.

“Oh absolutely…” Sammie glanced at me and smiled. “It’s just a little homework.”

The Dean removed several sheets of paper from his inside blazer pocket. He handed the folded sheets to me. Upon opening the first I could see it was math…and algebra to boot! I grinned and looked the sheets over for several moments between glomming bites of the awesome food. I gazed up at the Dean in question.

“What would you like me to do with this?” I furrowed my brow. “It’s wrong. This…” I held up the second sheet. “…is simply not correct. This summation…” I pointed to the top of the second page. “…is wrong. So everything after this is garbage. Do you want me to fix it?”

All three looked at me as if I was from another planet or something.

“Ma’am…? The desserts are ready to serve.” A caterer said to Edith.

“Thank you…” She smiled wryly. “Well Leon… This will need to wait.”

“Wait…” I stared down at the first page. “Okay…” I giggled. “I just wanted a second look.”

The Dean said nothing but he looked like he was just about to burst. What a giggle. As we got up, I collected the dishes, flatware, and glasses, and brought them to the basin area. Sammie suddenly took my arm.

“How do you know it’s wrong?” She whispered in my ear.

“Well…?” I lilted. “Can you get it to work?” I giggled.

“No…” Sammie frowned.

“Look mama bear…this is only another language. I just happen to be good at remembering the translation…and the definitions of the vocabulary. It’s really no biggy. Who came up with this?”

“Jessie…” Sam spat her name out.

“Yeah…?” I was surprised. “But isn’t she the DCS, DCE or something?”

“Yeah…” Sam said wryly and frowned. “And she’s really dumb as all fuck. That represents almost three month’s work…and I’m paying for it.”

“Three months…?” I was stunned.

We walked arm in arm into the huge living space. The Dean and Edith went and stood in front of the dessert table. It appeared that the Dean was going to say a few words. He had a wine glass raise. Sammie got one for me. And…fortunately…he said a very few words.

After his toast celebrating all the grantees and their projects, we all had dessert and found a place to sit. Our entertainment of the evening was a gorgeous young Russian pianist called Valeria Fedorova from the music school. As she walked in everybody applauded. Valeria moved across the floor with the poise and grace of a dancer...as in ballet...maybe? After sitting down at the piano and making an adjustment to the bench, she began to play.

As the sounds from the piano filled the large room with the music of Chopin and then Scriabin, I marveled at her amazing ability as the music seemed to flow as easily as a running stream. She played as if she wrote the music, barely gazing at her hands or the keys. And the manner in which her body swayed as she played was mesmerizing.

But it all ended too soon. I could have listened to Valeria play for an hour…or more. Soon after she left the piano, people began to leave. And as they did, I realized that I didn’t really meet any of them. But simply meeting Edith…and the Dean…was more than enough. However Sammie didn’t seem in any hurry to leave. And I so wanted us to ‘play’ together in her awesome bed.

“So Emmie…” The Dean said from behind me. “Can you help us correct the initial error?”

“Oh sure…!” I beamed my excitement. “Let’s go in the kitchen? That way we all can sit.”

“Baby girl…?” Sam looked surprised. “You sure you don’t want some time to work on that?”

Nothing turned me on like a good algebra problem. Well…almost nothing… Sammie does an amazing job of doing that…turning me on that is.

“Nopers…” I lilted. “Let me just look at it for a few more minutes.”

Somewhat stunned and probably not believing, they accompanied me into the kitchen. Edith was at the basin washing the fine crystal glasses from the desert toast.

“Oh…! Give me just a minute and I’ll help.” I offered.

“Oh no dear…” Edith smiled and shook her head. “I’ve got this.”

“I could dry if you’d like.”

“Emma…!” Sam frowned at me. She could be impatient at times. “Get over here.”

Sitting down where she pointed, I took the sheets from the Dean again and began to look it over. I was sure I knew exactly where the error was but the equation still needed to be worked out to its completion.

“Okay…” I stared at the bottom of the first page. “What you want in action that triggers four other actions. Is that about right?”

The Dean and Sammie stared at each other and then at me.

“Yeah…” Sammie said softly. “Pretty much so…”

“Okay…” I pointed to a part of the equation that didn’t make sense. “This is garbage. Why haven’t you simply shown this to a mathematician? Why are you showing this to me?”

“Oh they did dear…” Edith said from the other end of the kitchen. “Leon and Sam knew it was wrong but they couldn’t figure out where. And…” She wiped off her hands and came over to join us. “…these two like their little secrets. So they showed it to me.” She grinned. “My strong suit had always been calculus and analytical algebra but I only went so far in applied mathematics.”

She walked over to where I sat. Edith shook her head, chuckled and smiled wryly at me.

“Now because of the nature of Sam’s project, they wanted to keep all the help in house.” She patted my hand. “So…after hearing about you from Sam…I thought they should show it to you.”

“But we only just met.” I was shocked.

“I’m chairperson emeritus at the math department. So I looked up your records.” Edith gazed directly into my eyes. “And since you’re…partners is it…with Sam…?” She grinned at Sammie. “You’re just about as ‘in house’ as it can get. I had no doubt that the chairman of the math department would be able to do this. But…in truth I think you may be smarter. Plus he’d want to know what Sam’s doing. Anything for a bit of someone else’s grant money…” She chuckled. “Been there…done that…”

Looking at both Sammie and the Dean, I spoke.

“This is really pretty easy. I mean following it out to its correct conclusion. But I would like to see her notes. Is that okay?”

“Yeah…” Sam smiled.

“And it’s been turned into a program…of sorts?”

“Yeah…” Sam looked quizzical.

“So you wouldn’t know it’s wrong unless you ran some values and got ridiculous results.” I grinned. “It would be nice to have access to the values used, and a range of your expected outcomes. Her notes wouldn’t hurt either.”

“You can’t do it without all that?” The Dean asked with a furrowed brow.

“Well…? Sure… But I wouldn’t want to give you something that hasn’t been tested.” I grinned.

Once again Sam and the Dean stared at each other…and then at me.

“Somebody will need to program the corrections.” Sam frowned again.

“Yeah…” I frowned at Sammie. “I don’t know how to do that. But if you have a book…I could read it and probably do it.”

“All the more reason to visit with us on Monday…” The Dean smiled and chuckled. “We can teach you that…and so very much more.”

We spoke pleasantly for a while longer. I almost hated saying good bye to the Dean and Edith. They were very comfortable to be with. Sam was quiet on our short ride back to her apartment. But she did have this silly grin on her face the entire way. When we parked and she came rushing around to open my door, I finally needed to know.

“What…?” I grinned.

“Oh nothing…” She snickered. “It’s just that my girlfriend is a really a fucking genius.”

“Huh…?”

“If you could find the error after a two glasses of wine and all that food…and in only a couple of minutes…not even that…then you’re a genius.” She embraced me. “We’ve been staring at that crap for almost a week and we couldn’t figure out the damned thing.”

“Maybe I should just keep drinking wine.” I giggled as she nibbled on my ear lobe.

In truth I did feel a bit tipsy. Not fighting the impulse I flung myself onto her bed still fully dressed. I stretched out my arms and legs and laughed. Sammie just stood and smiled at me as she began to undress.

“I really had fun tonight. Edith is amazing.” I said as I watched her disrobe.

“Yeah…” Sammie grinned. “They’re like my foster parents. Leon kind of took to me from the beginning. Even as a newbee to the staff he took me home with him and I’ve kind of been a fixture there ever since.” Sammie piled all her clothes onto the bed. “And they both really seem to like you as well.”

“She’s amazing.”

“Yeah… Well…she didn’t like my last girlfriend very much. I never understood why until the bitch dumped me.” Sammie scowled.

Holding her hands out to me, Sammie helped me up and off the bed.

“Let’s get you undressed.” She grinned lewdly.

Sammie undressed me and piled my clothes atop the bed next to hers. She even kissed my dick as she slid my panty off. And as I held onto her, I couldn’t help but let my hands roam across her shoulders and down her back. As soon as I was as naked as Sammie, I went to the closet and fetched several hangers.

“You’re amazing.” Sammie laughed.

“I can’t help it. I’m a neatness freak.” I snickered as I hung up our clothing.

Walking toward the bathroom, I began to put my hair up. Gathering it with an elastic tie, I didn’t really feel like getting my hair washed twice so soon. Sammie followed me in and reminded me about cleaning myself inside as well. After doing so…twice…I joined her in the shower. I swear Sammie could stay under the water forever.

However, now she seemed to be in a hurry. And I don’t think that the hour being only ten was the issue. We washed one another as quickly as we could; considering we both had our fave bodies to play with in the midst. Stepping out we quickly dried one another. As Sammie reached for my perfume, I stopped her.

“Not tonight mama bear…” I took her hand away from the bottle. “I want to smell the real you.”

Sammie looked upset.

“Are you sure?”

“Oh yeah… For sure…” I grinned. “Why do you ask?”

Reaching for the moisturizer I began to apply it to Sammie. This was one of my most fave nighttime rituals with her.

“That bitch said that I had a strong odor and taste.” Sammie whispered.

“A vegetarian no doubt…” I snickered.

“Yeah…! How did you know?”

“Because they have a less acidic body chemistry. But since you and I eat just about the same things…it shouldn’t matter that our PH is a little more plus? Anyway…” I stepped in front of Sammie. “She’s so long gone so let’s leave her long gone? But…” I put my arms around her neck and softly kissed her lips. “I will understand if you want me to put a dab on.”

“Nopers… Let’s go as is.”

Very slight fear showed in Sammie’s eyes. Well…maybe a little more than slight…but shy of panic… However, whatever showed in Sammie’s eyes vanished the moment I got onto the bed. She pounced upon me like a tiger…no…make that a huge mama grizzly bear! She wanted to devour me. She wanted to rip me apart with her lips and her hands and swallow the bits so that we might be joined forever.

Needless to say…well maybe not needless…I loved every moment of it. This amazing woman truly wanted me. And not just a warm body… She wanted all of me; my spirit, my heart, my mind; all of me.

And she wanted me so much that she was willing to do things that were not in her nature to do. Just the very fact that she trusted me enough to show her our only true difference had to be monumental on her part.

Perhaps the fear should have been in my eyes? After all, I was in possession of the very thing that repelled her…under any other circumstances. Perhaps it did omit an odor that she could detect. But whenever I’m with Sammie, my fears just seem to disappear. There only remained the one barrier I needed to cross.

“I can’t get enough of you.” Sammie said breathlessly.

“I’d sure like to see you try.” I taunted with a giggle.

Passion burned like the hottest fire in Sammie’s eyes. I’d never seen her like this. I’d never seen her even close to being like this. She worked her way teasingly down my body; her fingers trailing her lips. Sammie bypassed my dick completely and went for my legs. She kissed and licked and touched the inside of my thighs. And then she did the same to my calves…and feet.

“How am I doing so far?” She snickered.

By this time I wanted to touch her so badly. But all of her was down at the other end.

“How about letting me have a little too?” I whined and reached up for any part I could grasp.

“But I’m not nearly finished with you…yet!” Sammie chuckled.

And so she began to work her way slowly…oh so very slowly…up my legs again. Torture… No… Torturous pleasure racked my body. By the time Sammie arrived high up on the insides of my thighs, I was undulating like a snake! I nearly left the bed…like…straight up toward the ceiling…when I felt the tip of her nose run down between my butt cheeks. At that point I sat up.

“You’re not playing fair.” I whined.

Sammie simply chuckled, shoved me back down, and engulfed my dick. I needed to touch her so badly that I sat up again. This time I simply reached down as far as I could and got my hands beneath her boobs. I could hear Sammie’s muffled giggled as she got to her hands and knees and swung her body around. Putting my arms around her waist, I pulled her down onto me.

Her scent was strong. Earthy…feral…thick…rich…spicy… and so inviting… You get the idea. If I could, I would have bottled it and kept it with me always. And whenever I wanted her close but couldn’t have her, I could uncork the genie’s bottle and let her aroma envelope me.

“You okay…?”

Barely hearing Sammie, I dove right into her as an answer. She squeaked and quaked at the first touch of my tongue. And so…enveloped I became. I was awash in a sea of Sammie. I bathed myself in her excitement. I would never wash my face again! I wanted her essence to last forever!

Sammie’s body atop mine felt amazing. She’s a good deal heavier than I am but her body against mine, with her weight, gave me the feeling of being…cocooned? And her mouth on my little boy bit with her hands roaming over my thighs and butt…my entire body was being hyper stimulated.

Sammie spared nothing in her attempt to get me to explode. She was unwavering as she began to play with my butt hole; making little circles around it with her finger. I so badly wanted to kiss her fingertip with my butt hole. When she finally inserted two fingers…it felt like a very large broomstick…I bucked my hips so hard that I bonked her adorable little nose!

But there was nothing that could have prepared me for what she did next. Sammie began to move her fingers within me in a beckoning motion. And with each flexing motion bumping and rubbing against my ‘good spot’, I was no longer in control of my body! Holding onto her for dear life, Sammie was unrelenting in her desire to make me explode.

And then it happened…the big it! I screamed and tried to thrash about but Sammie had me securely pinned down. Wave after wave after wave of the most intense sensations ever came ripping through me. I cried out over and over again. Somewhere in the recesses of my consciousness I feared these huge crashing waves would never end. And yet I also feared they would.

“No more…! Please…!” I finally shouted.

When Sammie stopped, I felt like I had melted into the bed. I had no energy left to even move a finger. It was all I could do to try and catch my breath. Sammie rolled off me and giggled. She turned around and pulled me into her arms. She cuddled me and kissed my damp forehead and face. Sammie knew what had happened and Sammie knew just what to do.

When I finally caught my breath, I embraced Sammie and we kissed. In spite of the tears falling from my eyes, I was smiling and giggling like a fool.

“Is it always like that?” I whispered.

“I don’t know.” Sammie cooed. “But if you’d like…we can find out.”

“Nooo…!!!” I shouted and laughed. “I don’t think I could take another one like that right now.”

We fell asleep with our arms and legs intertwined. I never slept so well in my entire life!

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm in love, but I don't know

Andrea Lena's picture

I'm in love, but I don't know if it's Sammie or Emma. This has to be one of the most well-balanced stories between erotica and romance I've read! I'd love to see it reformatted and PUBLISHED!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

orgasm

you know, I don't think I've had one. so she's a lucky girl

DogSig.png

Great Story

Kelly,
What a great story you are writing.
I can't wait for the next posting.
Thank you!

Hemsworths

joannebarbarella's picture

"I'm Thor."
"Well, tho am I, but I don't go on about it."

I never could wrap my head around second order differential equations....first order I was OK with and calculus was no problem, but Emma would leave me for dead, and it seems she doesn't need to use her mathematical skills for her relationship with Sam.

Great Chapter!

Kelly what a great chapter!
I had to reread the section with Sam and the Dean and his wife multiple times. That interaction and the exposure of Emmie's intelligence is fantastic.
Thank you so much