Pet

Comments

That thud you hear???

Andrea Lena's picture

...is Mommy hitting the floor after being overcome by the vapors. As I struggle to my feet, I want to recommend this story to all of us who peek through not-so-tightly-laced fingers at blush-inducing tales of wanton sex and true romance; even if some romances are a wee bit 'coercive' and rough around the soft compliant edges. Read this and enjoy! I know I did. I'm proud of you, baby girl!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Very interesting!

OK, I'm only half way through Part 1 at the moment (just finished the spa/salon visit), but it's a very interesting tale. I'm glad to see that "Pet" isn't to be taken too literally, and although (so far) the protagonist has had little say in events, it's clear he's adjusting well to his new (if slightly unusual) life.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Wow!

A tour de force of a story (novel?). I do like well-written long stories and this one is certainly that. It kept me reading when I should have gone to bed.

It is an unusual tale that hovers between femdom and a loving, consensual relationship that keeps the reader guessing about motives right up to the end. And there is a motive right from the start when Peter's life goes through a real change after being collected by the owner of the company he works for apparently at random.

Martha and Peter 'enjoy' a mutually satisfying relationship with Martha apparently in the driving seat but she too has needs and vulnerabilities of which Peter (now Petra aka the Pet of the title) is initially unaware but becomes curious. And how does Martha know so much about his life ... and his mother?

Lots to say about this but I'm in danger of spoilers so I'll refrain.

What didn't I like? Not much but I could do with less detail on the sexual front no matter how well written and in context (which it is). I realise that's a personal thing and certainly the sexual tension between Martha and Peter is what drives the narrative so I shouldn't complain too much.

In short ... terrific. If you haven't yet, find the time to read this.

Thank you so much for posting.

Robi

::claps:: loved

::claps::

loved it!

::dreams::

joannie

Some stories are just so much fun to read!

This is one such story. I've been very busay, but I finally finished part 3 this morning. Excellent, a solid 11 out of 10 with a gold star. I was totally entertained and I loved every bit! Thanks for posting it.

Wren

PS-Encore?

Wonderful story

Half way through Part 1, I was afraid that Martha would do something heinous to Peter and I was glad to never see anything bad happen. I couldn't stop reading this story and this was a wonderful love story. I wish that I could write something even half this good. I'm at a loss to come up with any nits to pick. Thank you for this story Kelly.

Hi Kelly!

It took me a while to get through this one, but I absolutely loved it! I was just wondering if petra was ever going to have SRS done? Thanks again for the story! (Hugs) Taarpa

Hi Kelly!

It took me a while to get through this one, but I absolutely loved it! I was just wondering if petra was ever going to have SRS done? Thanks again for the story! (Hugs) Taarpa

Great Story

Really liked the ending. I wasn't totally comfortable with all of Martha's testing of Pet, but in retrospect, I think it worked for them.

I'm reading the Andi and Allie series and became interested in this series when I learned of the (likely significant) character overlap. I'm glad that I read this series.

Kelly; thanks for sharing.

Quite exceptional

Glenda98's picture

Wish I hadn’t read the other readers’ comment because I would like to have used “Tour de Force” amongst other approbations.

Glenda Ericsson