Naughty Outdoor Adventures thru Dissociated Press

Printer-friendly version
Naughty Outdoor Adventures thru Dissociated Press
as suggested by Andrea Lena's blog post
by Daphne Xu

Also see Wikipedia's article on Dissociated Press.

Bryce Mansfield put the finishing touches of make-up on his face. There wouldn't have been enough cards for seven players. Not unless only four cards were nice and warm, and the end, didn't.

"Um, shall it be, little Rarity?" asked Ryan. "Bare your cute little kicker friend with Lady ZogMyrf?" Major Itbmpt asked SmrkTech Systems Administrator Skrug, glancing at the screen displaying the personage in her Tube. She was hooked up to numerous wires, three intravenous feeding lines, and various other medical devices.

"Smoothly, sir," answered Skrug. "Lady ZogMyrf?" Major Itbmpt asked SmrkTech Systems Administrator Skrug, glancing at the screen displaying the personage in her throat. Her entire body aroused in shocked excitement at Ryan's attempt, and she needed her house and room key, but didn't have pockets or any student's voice; it's was Baba's!

She raised her arms up, and interleaved her fingers behind her head, exposing her underarms.

"Got that she just might have to sneak around him. Hold him tight; you have to help me help." A girl leaning over her helped to shift her into a more comfortable Indian-style sitting position. "Are you okay now?"

"Thanks," breathed Rarity, feeling light and liberating. If she'd known how nice it now, in real time, because before she knew it, Ryan called, "Time!" Rarity." Bryce, he would retaliate somehow or other. It occurred to dress up as a twelve-year-old age, if necessary."

"We just might have worn your leotard instead."

"True."

Bert dealt the deal. She wondered why; she thought she inhaled deeply, and sighed in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Bert lay on his side, and curled up in bliss. Her eyes and face went vacant, her face with a jaw-dropped smile at Ryan. "I just thought this would be nice for a moment apparently decided to spread-legged."

"Yeah," continued Addison. "He hooks his shoulder, before pulling away and settling back down.

Jim backed off Bert's legs, exclaiming, "Phew!" Only then did Rarity consciously notice the odor, a variation on her knee, and tensed preparing to push. After a moment, he asked, "Are you ready to depart. She needed her house and room, Rarity took off her clothes, and dumped them in the hamper, having decided that she would be to renege on the game. Everyone but Ryan.

Ryan.

Ryan returned to his spot in the circle.

Leah shortly came to. "What happened? Did Rarity consciously notice the odor, a variation on the smell she recognized where Bert lost his shirt, leaving himself only a short distance to the car, parked next to her dorm. Rarity wondered Rarity. What the heck was going on? Okay, he never tried it again.

It took ever more work, but they're taking off next week. Tomorrow, we leave early to visit Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!" The second lash came with a shriek.

"Ryan! I was doing something private!" Rarity took in her panties had somehow shifted itself into exactly the right. "Ryan, Bert?"

They attacked, and she shrieked, slamming her elbows down.

Leah lost next, in only her bikini bottoms. Ryan ominously proclaimed, "Big decision now, Addi." She shuffled and dealt like a pro, and Rarity shortly had five more times, before having Mama carry her upstairs and tuck her into a pair of pale-blue flip-flops. She went bra-less this time, because her?'

"Let's do a penalty instead." Silence; everyone was curious. "Bert, hands behind, after demonstrating a high roundhouse kick. Three boys were applauding her hand, and replied, "I'm Rarity Kao."

"Wanna play with us?" asked Ryan.

The deals continued. Jim lost his shirt, and Leah unexpectedly removed her shorts instead." He grabbed her by the waist and tossed her up. She shrieked and laughed in excitement and grabbed his bare shoulders as she came unexpectedly, and Rarity certainly wasn't up to it now!"

Fatigued as he slid his cutoffs down and off. "Ick!" He dangled his partially-dry cum-soaked pants, holding them as far away as possible. "These get tossed." He dashed to avoid the tickling was strictly limited: she could only twist her torso a little, and carried them, as she jogged to the park entrance.

The key was irritating her by the the others, although it seemed that Addison's parents, Mama and Baba.

"Addison Joan Bailey," said Addison's mom, pulling Addison to her feet, and the monstrously tall forms of both parents were shouting down from the swing." He laughed at the crazy notion, and wondered for a moment why nobody at Ryan and backed off to her spot in the circle.

Leah shortly came to. "What happened? Did I fall asleep or something up fast; she hadn't thought about it beforehand. "I have an older sister, Celestia." Having named herself Rarity, that seemed the most natural -- she couldn't have been, because he nothing to lose with a queen, but she was nervous with only two men and two women descending on them. She it took her thighs, and exposure. Following Ryan's inquiry. "Tickle time, of course."

Bert lost again several days, when the fear of exposure got to tickle one of old age, if necessary."

"We just might have to do that," said the Major. "She was punctuated with gasps, high-pitched "Ah!" shrieked Addison as she continued jogging down the sidewalk back to the house. In the boys and girls! Selecting the young man's girl who didn't belong on campus, especially at night.

Back in Bryce's room, Rarity took her sudden fear of having forgotten, Rarity asked, "Are we supposed to go swimming tonight?"

"Nah," she answered, tossing a smile at Ryan. "I tell you, tickle under his arms." The two girls were now topless in panties. Was he bleeding down there? He felt all-nighter!" said Madison.

That's right, Rarity remembered. They would be on Spring Break all next to Ryan. "At the turn of events, especially as she had suggested this herself to act normally, as if she could barely move with the agony in her butt and thighs, but she managed to go outside *en femme* as a little girl. He'd go to each of them, and they nodded and smiled.

"Everyone all of this mayhem, her key in her panties had somehow or other. It occurred to her that she was naked, her gaff-panty was gone, and finally Rarity on Ryan's right. "First ace deals first," said Ryan, shuffling the tickling's short, right?" she asked uneasily.

"Yeah. Just adjusted her, squeezing her arms, and preventing any further successful attack.

The END

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Words, words, words

What do you read, my lord?
Words, words, words.

"Dissociated Press" indeed :)

Of course you have to read the blog to appreciate the story.

Word Salad

Daphne Xu's picture

This was formerly my least-appreciated story. It seems no more appreciated now as word salad. There is no natural ending to a dissociated press output. At some point, one needs to end it.

I just slipped in a link to Wikipedia's Dissociated Press article under the byline, to see if it would help.

-- Daphne Xu