Lara Croft 2.0

Printer-friendly version

Lara Croft 2.0

by MonicaS

Copyright © 2020 Monica S.

Both my moms are feminists and always say that girls can do whatever they want. So when I was a kid sometimes I played with dolls, sometimes with cars. Sometimes I wore a dress to play with the girls, but more often I wore shorts to play rough with the boys.

When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I always answered: I want to be like Lara Croft. I was a bit special and quite a tomboy. For example I was the only girl in our local boy scout group. I was also the only girl with a penis that I knew at that time.

Later I joined a support group for girls like me and even met a girl who goes to the same school. Life in school wasn't always easy for us because some people are idiots and mean. And for my new friend it was really hard if somebody called her a boy in a dress. Nobody called me a boy in a dress because I wore shorts of course. And if somebody wanted to hurt me I would hurt them back. I learned jujutsu when I was little.

At 14 I went to a doctor who asked if I am a girl or a boy and if I want boobs. With many more words. I answered that I'm a girl and want boobs of course. Could you imagine Lara Croft without boobs? She told me I was still too young but I got some pills that would allow me to wait without becoming a boy. A year later she asked again and I must have convinced her. Because from then on I got some pills and injections regularly to give me boobs. It took a while but at 16 I had B cups and at 17 even C cups. So I could fill out my Lara Croft costume properly.

Dating in high school wasn't easy. There weren't many lesbians out at my school and I was in a relationship only once. We had quite some fun at dates and in the bedroom. Even though I dressed up for her, it didn't work out in the long run. I was too much of a tomboy for her, and she was too butch for me. She looked more and more like a man.

Now I'm at university. You ask what's my major? Archeology of course. But it's not cheap, so I started an onlyfans. You remember my special friend from when I was in middle school? She got an onlyfans too. And sometimes we do colabs. She lets me bonk her and uses a dildo on me. She won't use her dick. She'd rather sooner than later get rid of it. I have no problem with my dick. It's a part of me that gives me pleasure.

I recently met a girl. She's perfect. Funny, clever, adventurous and on top of that beautiful. I'm in love. And she accepts all aspects of my life. She'll even join me on onlyfans.

Back to university being expensive. Will you become my sugar daddy and pay my tuition fees? If you do I will wear my special Lara Croft costume for you as often as you want.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice

Enemyoffun's picture

Short, sweet and to the point :)