Catburglar 7: Kitty Kangaroo

Printer-friendly version

Kitty Kangaroo

By Paul Calhoun

We return to Reg and Kelly some way into their married life. Kelly buys a giant kangaroo plushie costume to play with. Minimal TG.

I originally was going to have a generic couple for this, but it felt like the sort of thing they'd do. There really isn't a lot of tension or action, just playing around. Next time I do the plushie suit thing there's going to be a bit more plot to it.

Reg walked in to find Kelly sitting, looking intently at her screen. He smiled at the pout of concentration and the little furrow between her eyebrows. “You’re planning something.” He said, plopping down across from her.

Kelly looked up and gave him a sweet smile. “Always.”

“Don’t try to act cute.”

“Try?” Kelly stuck out her lower lip.

“You’re always cute, so it doesn’t distract me as much. You’ve got that look you get when you’re getting something ready.”

“I had an idea.” She admitted.

“Four words which fill me with thrilled anticipation and dread in equal amounts.” Reg kissed her on the top of the head. “Try not to break your leg this time.”

“Oh, I jump off the roof once!” She protested and then fell to giggles as he tickled her. “Thanks for not peeking.”

“Kelly!” Reg said, pretending offense. “I love you and you know I’d never spoil a surprise. It’s how you show your love.”

Kelly squeezed his hand. “And letting me is how you show yours.” She waved her hand at him. “All right. Shoo. I have a few more things to work out and I need to think.”

“Yes, mistress. Right away.” Reg grinned as he left. He didn’t mind skipping intimacy that afternoon knowing that her anticipation of whatever she was working on would have her making it up to him and then some that night in bed.

Kelly straddled Reg, panting as she bounced on him and he squeezed her breasts. Her slit-eyed rapture turned to a curious look at Reg and she slowed down. “Reg, do you ever feel weird knowing I’m older than you are?”

“Not by much.” Reg said, rubbing her belly. “Only a couple years.”

“In body, yeah, but you know what I mean.” Kelly replied. She lay down next to him, his animal print condomed penis sliding out. They’d agreed after her change and their marriage to keep using them despite her infertility and their mutual lack of diseases. Reg because he wanted to be sure and Kelly because she thought he looked cute with a fox tail rubbber. This she held and played with as she cuddled Reg. “I just sometimes feel a bit … maternal, I guess.”

“Even for you, that’s a weird thing to think while having sex.” Reg replied, putting his arm around her and running his finger around her aureole. He got a handful of her breast and tender flesh. “I don’t think I’ll ever stop enjoying the fact that these are real. I can feel the difference in how you react to having them touched.”

Kelly twisted to lick the white tip of the orange fox tail. “I know.” She went back to nuzzling Reg’s shoulder and he squeezed her side reassuringly.

“That I can tell you’re enjoying having boobs or that you’re being really weird?”

“That I’m weird. I dunno. Sometimes I sit there and look at you and for a moment I want to take care of you and protect you.”

“Kelly, that’s just being in love you silly fuzzball. Besides, I’m usually the one doing the house work.”

“You liar!” She said, biting down and worrying at his skin. “I totally help around the house. It’s not like college is that hard; most of the subjects haven’t changed since the last time I took them.” She held on until he had a satisfying red patch on his shoulder. “There. You’re branded. Now everyone will know you’re mine.”

“So what do you want to do?” Reg asked, not rising to her bait. “I don’t really think I could get into the sort of role play you’re suggesting.”

“I’m not suggesting – no, not like that.” She said.

“Is this to do with what you’ve been working on?” Reg asked, pulling her back on top of him.

She rested her cheek on his chest, curling up to bring her knees to her chin. He felt her nod into his body.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked, stroking her back.

“Nuh-uh.” She said.

“Do you want to finish making love?”

Kelly stretched out and looked at him with narrowed eyes. “You’re treating me like a little girl!”

“And you’re acting like one.” Reg smiled. “So who’s the mature one?”

Kelly smiled back and sat up, slowly lowering herself back onto him. “First one to cum is the immature one!”

“No fair!” He laughed.

“Why? Because I’m a girl and we take longer?”

“No, because you’re sexier than me and are much more of a turn on.”

She bent forward and licked his nose, being pulled into a kiss and off of him again. “Stop cheating.”

“You never said there were rules.” She shivered at his touch. “What’s the plan?”

“You’ll find out soon.” She slid her rear back and got him back inside of her. “I will not be distracted again!” She declared.

Later as they relaxed in each other’s embrace, Kelly murmured. “I’m sorry to retread things so often. You’d think I’d have just gotten used to being me by now.”

Reg put his hand in her hair and scratched the back of her neck. “I kind of like it. You don’t pretend; you don’t try to act like it never happened. It’s much more you to talk like it was no big deal. I find the frank acceptance endearing.”

She rolled over and their noses touched as she looked into his eyes. “And I love that about you. That and your patience with my worries about being who I am.”

“I love you when you’re playful, and when you’re vulnerable.” He pressed his lips to hers. “I wish I had some insecurities to share. I feel like I’m not commiserating enough.”

“You listen. That’s better. Besides, you don’t need that until you’re much older.”

“Like you?” Reg said playfully.

Kelly stretched, displaying smooth, unblemished skin, firm curves, and bright eyes filled with love for the man she was showing off to. “May you look as good as I do when you’re this old.”

Reg kissed her armpit and she giggled. By unspoken understanding the conversation ended and they returned to their embrace, this time ready for sleep.

The light above the basement door was on, meaning that Kelly’s office, gym, and workshop were off limits to Reg for the week. It was easy for him to tolerate her secrecy. She was being secretive in a very obvious way and had all but told him she was working on yet another strange surprise to maintain the constant influx of new things into their relationship. He never had the heart to tell her that she didn’t need to work that hard since he was already as deeply in love with her as he could possibly get.

What was hard was the loss of their social time between them getting home from college and having dinner. His occasional jealousy at how easy she made her coursework look when she was taking a fuller load than him was washed away when she found that one problem in the book that slowed her down and got that look of adorable concentration as she worked on it. He’d learned swiftly that trying to hug her while she had that look was an invitation for her to stop biting her nails and begin chewing his instead. They’d skipped dinner several times when her skillful tongue had started to dart around Reg’s finger and he’d been taken with the need to experience that tongue elsewhere. Oral sex was rare for them and when one reminded the other of the possibility, they usually accepted. Now instead of interrupting her work, he would wait respectfully until she was finished and scoop her up laughing, placing her on his lap to lie on top of him as they watched TV or talked about their day. All that was on hold, however, as she did whatever she was doing downstairs. She’d told him firmly that she’d be done by Saturday and he’d placed his finger on her lips and made her swallow the words so they burned in her belly and made sure she kept her word. Of course she’d looked him in the eye and slowly licked his finger, leading to other things.

Kelly looked up at the ceiling, hearing Reg come in, and then back at the screen where she was making the last arrangements for what she hoped would be something as good as the white fox costume which had been the first of many surprises. Reg loved their role play and Kelly was always willing to arrange something new. His presence made her think of what they were going to be doing that weekend and she felt her nipples getting hard and wetness creeping down from inside, as well as the phantom hardness in a male organ she no longer possessed. The shock and novelty of her female sexual reactions had faded with time, but it seemed like she’d never wholly lose the memory of what it was like to be aroused as Ned. Neither did she want to. It was comforting to think that there was still a part of him hanging around, even in spirit. The thought of Ned’s made her think about Reg’s and what she wanted to do with it. She was breathing hard and forced herself to think about something else. She had to concentrate or the time with Reg that she was losing would be wasted. Just so she wouldn’t lose too much time if she did have to give in and release some sexual tension, she’d put on a loose miniskirt so she could get her hand in her panties and a finger in. It was an unsatisfying waste of a good mood, but she dared not go upstairs to ask Reg for help. Neither of them believed in the quickie. When they were ready, they made sure both of them were fully satisfied.

Controlling herself, she went back to the pictures and well wishes of the two people she’d done most of her buying from. She and the costume maker had gotten to know each other well and she could tell that the artist was a little jealous that Kelly had such an active fantasy life with her husband when she herself could only get her boyfriend interested occasionally. She’d also been very curious about the current project’s propulsion. That brought Kelly to the exoskeleton she’d had designed and built specifically for this. Even for her it had been expensive and when she’d first contacted the engineer, he’d started out professionally courteous and then when her requirements began coming in he’d become very interested in her job. She wondered if she’d be seeing something like what she’d bought elsewhere soon. It hadn’t been worth the cost to get exclusivity for her design.

Both items would be heavy and the costume cost almost as much to ship as it had been to make. That was expected since the plushie was almost entirely stuffed, taller than Kelly and wide enough that Reg could squeeze as hard as he wanted and never get his arms around it. That brought her back to wearing it and what she and Reg would do and before she knew it her fingers were sticky and she wasn’t even looking anymore. She’d just have to wait until the next day to finish up, though she felt like she was forgetting something important. Reg was waiting upstairs and she needed something to fill the void of her anticipation. Reg filled her quite well.

“Tell me what it is!” Reg cried. Thrust.

“Tomorrow!” Kelly giggled, lying on her front. The sheets bunched up under her hands as she held on against another pump from Reg, the cloth tickling her breasts and they slid along it with the force of his penetration.

“Tonight.” Reg insisted. Thrust.

She squealed as he tickled her shoulder blades, unable to do anything but grip the mattress harder. “Tomorrow!” She gasped.

“Are you sure?” Reg asked. Thrust! He didn’t often hold her down, but she’d been coquettish for hours and acting very pleased with herself. Straddling her legs so she couldn’t get up and taking her without foreplay barely phased her. But adding tickling to the mix always deflated her. “All right. If you’re really, really sure.” He made a show of very slowly – he was closer to the edge than he’d meant to get – pulling out, his fingers inching down her back and around to her belly.

“No! No!” She gasped as the tickling got worse – one of the things they’d learned after her change was that it had added a very sensitive spot near her belly button. “I’ll tell!” She squeaked when his finger was just over her navel.

“You will?” Reg asked, teasing her labia with the tip of his penis.

“Nope.” Kelly told him, suddenly bucking to push him back in, rolling him over and taking control.

“I’m so glad you’re an acrobat.” Reg said. “That could have gone so badly otherwise.”

“Don’t try to distract me with your practical sex.” Kelly replied, kissing him hard and pinning his arms down with her hands. “I’m taking what I’m owed.” She reached back and grasped his tiger striped shaft, positioning it with the tip inside her before ramming the rest roughly inside her body. He exhalation was all she needed to hear.

Kelly had taken the day off to get ready and as she dragged the boxes around, unpacked them, put the huge bars with their spring-like servos into the legs of the plushie, got rid of the boxes, and got herself ready to climb in she knew she was right to do it. Several times during the setup she would have been injured if the giant thing falling on her wasn’t a colossal stuffed animal with a little hole in the middle. The costume wasn’t even fully set up and it was only an hour and a half before Reg got home.

Kelly felt a wave of comfortable nostalgia at the feeling of the dark blue jumpsuit stretching over her body. It felt even better with real, smooth skin instead of a bodysuit over her former self. Of course she didn’t need the boots and tied back her hair this time. The lycra one piece jumpsuit fit perfectly, showing off the tone and firmness she’d retained despite more than two years retired from her life of athletic crime. If she’d met Reg at the door in her Starling outfit he’d have been satisfied, but she didn’t want that. She wanted him to be surprised, confused, even a little hesitant at first. Pushing his boundaries was getting harder and she was proud whenever she managed to get that look of confusion, followed by resignation, finally ending in delight.

Her strongest urge was to do cartwheels, somersaults, anything that let her feel the flow of her young, flexible body but there was no time. As a compromise, she tested the balance of her newest acquisition by running at it full speed, leaping at the last second and glomping the enormous stuffed animal, hanging on with all her strength, her legs and arms wrapped around it. The costume/plushie bent but didn’t fall over and that confirmed that the mechanical parts in the legs were heavy enough to keep her standing no matter what Reg did. She didn’t expect him to get too frisky too fast, but one of the main things they’d be doing would have all his weight in the front of the suit and she needed to be sure.

She inched up the light brown fur, letting the velvety soft outer layer brush across her cheek as she made her way up to push the long muzzled mask out of the way and reveal the stuffed entry way. Her head brushed the ceiling as she looked down into the depths that looked almost organic with its suede lined velvety folds. It looked too small for her to fit in, but she’d never been disappointed before. Putting her hands over her head, she pushed her feet in and wiggled her butt, letting gravity do the work of being slowly swallowed by the tight, suede lined cavity made for her body to fill. When she was armpit deep, she worked her arms in and found the holes to enter the costume’s so that by the time her feet touched the cool hardness of the exoskeleton parts in the legs her hands were almost in the squishy gloves. With a final twerk she settled into the Kelly shaped hollow of the plushie. She nudged a switch with her toe and felt a momentary vibration. Leaning forward, she tried a little hop and the big feet propelled her a step. Her own feet were well above the soles of the plushie and that had been another very important part of the test. She could get around and given how little she’d pressed it seemed like the robot legs would send her flying if she got too enthusiastic. Perfect! She liked it a little unpredictable.

She reached behind her head, found the edge of the mask and pulled it over her face. She swiftly became aware of the closeness of the stuffed animal head and appreciative that whatever material the body sock was made of absorbed her sweat. Settling in to wait, she luxuriated in the feeling of being almost totally encased in cotton and polyfill stuffing. It was like floating in a squishy pool and reminded her pleasantly of the moments she’d been awake just before she’d been properly turned into herself. It was like being snuggled by a stuffed animal over her whole body. A few minutes later she heard the door close and jerked awake. Time to see how Reg reacted!

Kelly didn’t jump Reg at the door and the basement light was off. To Reg that meant something was about to happen. “Kelly?” He called, knowing she wouldn’t reply. One constant about her ‘gifts’ was that it was up to him to find them even if she had hidden them very well and even if she was inside them at the time which she usually was. He remembered the time she’d had sex dolls made of the two of them, posed them in an intimate position, and waited under the bed for him to find them. He’d seen the note about ‘doubles to have fun with’ and thought she meant she wanted him to wear the Andrea suit to do whatever she meant him to do. By the time he’d gotten into the costume that made him into Kelly’s slightly larger twin sister, gotten dressed, and started by looking outside, Kelly had become very grumpy and when he finally looked in the bedroom she’d been almost as silent as her doll and made him get off with his own doppelganger before she was ready to forgive him. They hadn’t had much use for the dolls at first, but when one or the other was out of town they’d taken to sleeping with them for comfort though so far neither had felt right having sex with them.

This time it wasn’t difficult to find what Kelly had left for him. The six and a half foot tall stuffed kangaroo sitting in the middle of a den cleared of furniture was difficult to miss. There was a large sheet of card stock in the pouch and Reg took it out to read it.

SURPRISE!

Reg let out an involuntary yelp when the kangaroo grabbed him and smushed his body into its belly, showing him how soft and squishy she was. He looked up at the kangaroo’s face after she let him go. “Kelly, you’re terrible!” She was also huge, but even though she was nothing like a normal girl he knew better than to say that to her.

The kangaroo ruffled his hair and opened her pouch invitingly.

“This is what you meant by feeling maternal, huh?” The kangaroo nodded. He probed the inside of the pouch, feeling the short furry lining. “Well, if I’m going to be your joey, I should dress the part.” He stripped naked and climbed in, finding the pouch was much deeper than it seemed from the outside. He slid down until his head was just poking past the edge, then wiggled back out a little so he could hang on with his arms out of the pouch. He looked up at Kelly’s kangaroo face. “So you’re my plushie mommy,” he said, twisting around to hug her with his cheek against her fur. She put her arms around him and held him tightly. “Now what?”

Kelly gently turned him back around. His cry of surprise turned into a whoop of excitement with her second long leap. He’d have been worried when she opened the back door except they’d long since installed a very tall fence to keep their outdoor activities private.

Kelly was feeling warm and happy with Reg in her pouch and the plushie body alternately cradling and caressing her. The leaps had been exciting, but now came the really fun part. She stood at the edge of pool, emptied at the coming of colder weather. She felt Reg nestle down in her pouch for warmth and she patted his head reassuringly, feeling him take her paw and nuzzle it in animal affection. Then her heart entered her throat and Reg screamed as she ramped up the servos beneath her feet and the giant plushie kangaroo mom with her squealing joey sailed across the gap and landed on the other side of the pool with an audible thunk. “You had to, didn’t you?” Reg asked her, hanging out of her pouch to look up at her.

“Can you imagine me resisting the urge?” She replied, finally breaking her silence.

Reg’s response was interrupted by her hopping around the yard, a mommy giving her baby some air as she took exercise. He finally caught his breath when she went back inside and carefully closed the door behind her, making sure to keep her tail out of the way. Reg was deep inside and squirmed back out partly now they were back in the warmth. “Thanks for the ride, mom.” He said.

“You’re welcome, kiddo.” Kelly replied.

“I’m still not really into this sort of play.” He said. “I liked the ride and you’re so incredibly huggable, but it’s not my thing. Can we play walking stuffed animal instead? Or just wife turned into giant walking stuffed animal?”

“Well…” The cant of Kelly’s head showed the smile Reg couldn’t see. “I might have a little joey suit that came with this one.”

“Teddy Bear’s picnic?” Reg asked.

“Yeah, that. Wait, what?” Kelly ambled over to the bedroom and opened the closet, revealing that she’d left the suit ready for just that request.

Reg turned around and hugged Kelly again. “I don’t need that right now, though. Can we wait until next time?”

“Sure. So what do you want to do?”

“I sort of like just hugging you and being close and warm.” He nestled into her inviting squishy girth.

“Want get closer and warmer?” Kelly asked, settling the leg servos down and turning them off.

“All right, how?” Reg asked, not stopping his snuggling inside Kelly’s pouch.

“Dive down a little,” Kelly told him. He slid further into the pouch and she pulled a hidden zipper tab, sealing him in.

“Hey!” He protested, muffled in the plushie belly.

“Keep looking around.” She told him. “I’ll meet you half way.” She wriggled, freeing her arms and unzipping a slit in the body sock. She squirmed out of it and into the belly of the kangaroo, sliding and swimming in the stuffed interior until her foot hit Reg. Laboriously they wriggled, squirmed, and slid until their bodies were laid against each other. Reg kissed her. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, hon.” Kelly murmured. They curled up around each other, the warmth and comfort of the plushie lulling them, satisfying them with the presence of the other in an intimacy that made sex unnecessary.

“Reg!” A voice cut into their cozy, fluffy embrace. “I need you to move Kelly’s car out of our driveway.”

“Why’d you park in my parents’ driveway?” Reg whispered to Kelly as they bit down giggles at the thought of being discovered.

“Look at all this!” She breathed. “There were deliveries coming in, honey.”

“Reg! Wow!” Reg’s mom had peeked in the bedroom. She looked motionless kangaroo up and down. “Usually boys buy their girlfriends stuffed animals they can fit in their beds.” As Reg and Kelly bit back laughter and fought to remain frozen she approached their snug love nest and touched the fur lightly. “Then again if your father had bought this for me I’d have been pretty thrilled.” She looked around and gave the kangaroo a quick hug. “You can even put your smaller stuffed animals in here.” For a moment they were terrified she’d open the pouch and maybe poke around inside, but then she shrugged and left. “I hope they won’t mind if I borrow their keys and move the car myself.”

They listened to make sure the door opened and closed, then burst into hysterics, the giant stuffed kangaroo shaking with their laughter. “It’s a good thing none of the neighbor kids has a key to our house.” Kelly said. “Or else they’d be swarming all over us.”

“It’d get pretty awkward if they found us in here.” Reg agreed. “I’m also glad you weren’t in the top when she got here. I know you. You’d have been itching to let her get close and then grab her.” He kissed Kelly, unzipping her bodysuit. She helped him get her out of it and they gently caressed each other, still not feeling energetic. Another long period of drifting around in the stuffed kangaroo followed with occasional bouts of more urgent play until Kelly shifted and squirmed in the plush womb. “Do you have to pee? I have to pee.”

“Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything but I do.” Reg agreed. They swam down, working their way back up and into the pouch where the naked lovers emerged, looking at each other with tired smiles.

“I think that went very well.” Kelly said.

“Egotist.” Reg tweaked her nose and she snapped at his hand. “Ladies first.”

“Yeah, right,” Kelly replied, scrambling out of the pouch, trailing the bodysuit that hung from her ankles. “You only say that for one thing.” She illustrated her point by looking over her shoulder at him, putting her hands on the back of her hips and gyrating them. She put one palm on the velvety fur of the pouch over Reg’s crotch, feeling the hardness. “I’ll be back for that later.”

“I need to pee too!” He called after her as she sashayed out of the room, the swish spoiled by her having to shake her legs to free herself of the lycra bodysuit. Reg whistled at the sight of her flesh rippling with the swift motion.

Kelly let out a long suffering sigh. “Then I guess I’ll have to get you ready again. Such effort.” She put two fingers to her lips and left, flicking her sparkling black hair back so that a midnight rainbow remained in the room for a split second after she’d left.

Night had fallen while they were in the kangaroo and dinner was quickly followed by what Kelly always thought of as ‘appreciation sex.’ They had a certain flavor and rhythm to the foreplay and to the lovemaking afterwards that was unique to times right after they’d done something new. It was an edge to their mutual lustful hunger that brought back memories of their relationship before Reg had asked her to marry him – though nothing close to the inferno of desire Kelly had felt when she’d first been gifted with her current body. That had been new, but also caused by the extreme sensitivity the nanites had left her with for the first week of her life as a twenty-something young lady. Occasionally she’d fantasize about finding a way to recapture that sensation, but she’d always discarded it. She cared too much about Reg and had almost driven him to exhaustion with her need then. She hated to think of what would happen if they both had that feeling at the same time. Also, she thought in the glowing embrace as they both caught their breath, she didn’t want to make their amazing sex life feel any less fantastic by comparing it to an artificial high. That thought manifested in a rush of new energy and she rolled over to sit on top of Reg. “Want one more game?” She asked.

Reg sat up and idly played with Kelly’s nipple. “What?”

“We never really got to play plushie.” Kelly said. “So why don’t you put the joey suit on? You can be the crazy furry who treats his stuffed animal like a person and I’ll be the plush who only moves when he’s around.”

“You’re a twisted little cruller.” Reg said, lifting Kelly off of him.

“Don’t quote Daria to me.” Kelly replied. “Just get all dressed up and psyched for being the dominant one for once.”

“I can take you any day of the week.” Reg told her, taking down the joey suit.

“Yeah, but I’m the one doing the taking most days,” she teased back, flouncing out to climb into the stuffed kangaroo, skipping the bodysuit this time in favor of feeling the suede over every inch of her skin. She had the mask on and was settled down for a few minutes before Reg showed up in the human sized kangaroo costume. He had a white belly and long stuffed feet which slapped against the floor with every hopping step he took. It was also quite well padded in the body, especially between the legs, creating a broad, thick swell of white that went down and back up the underside his thick tail. He stopped in front of his ‘mother’ plush, his amber glass eyes meeting Kelly’s green.

Reg wordlessly opened his arms and embraced the giant stuffed kangaroo, pressing his body into her inviting soft belly and gripping her with his tan paws. He held her for a long time, nuzzling her with his long kangaroo muzzle, rubbing it back and forth in the indentation he made in her belly. “Oh, kangaroo, you’re the only one who understands me.” She almost lost it at that first terrible cliché. He looked up again and pressed himself into her so hard that Kelly felt the constriction of his hug in the cavity she inhabited. “I don’t care if you’re not real,” the joey-suited man continued. “I know you’ll always be there for me.” Kelly wanted to say something or hug Reg, but she wanted to stay an inanimate plush as long as she could stand it. She so rarely let him take control like this in their costumed role play and it was a point of pride to pretend to be a stuffed animal for as long as possible.

Reg bounced up and down in an enthusiastic young kangaroo dance. “Wanna play, kangaroo mom? Huh? Let’s play!” He ran around her and Kelly felt something happening behind her. She risked turning her head to look, deciding that it would fit into the ‘ambiguously animate’ role she was supposed to fill. She saw Reg had straddled her long thick tail and was running it back and forth between his legs. He saw Kelly looking and tilted his head. “Tail sliding is fun!” He said, bouncing his own tail with his attempts to stimulate himself through the thick padding. He turned around, still straddling her, and put the end of his tail into the muzzle of his mask. “I’m gonna get you to move, mommy!”

Kelly knew Reg was giving her a way to become ‘fully real’ by jumping in surprise and scolding him but she wanted to keep this a mostly man on plush experience, so she stoically stood, strangely aware of the press of stuffing on her cheeks, while he pretended to gnaw on her tail. When Reg saw Kelly wasn’t interested, he let the tail go and circled back around her. He put his paws on his hips. “If you don’t want to play, mommy, then I guess it’s bed time.” He gave her another hard hug and started climbing into her pouch. He squirmed, getting his big stuffed feet in and then the rest of his body following easily. He hugged her one more time, looked up and said, “Night, kangaroo mom.” Then he ducked all the way down and zipped the pouch closed above him. Kelly could feel him turning around inside her, finding the most comfortable position. She risked putting her paws on the pouch, squeezing and hugging him back. He went still and she relaxed, letting her paws fall to her sides and soaking in the warmth of his presence so close to her.

After awhile – it was hard for her to tell since there wasn’t a clock nearby – she started to get annoyed. He’d better not have fallen asleep! She thought. It was one thing to do plush play, but another to just go to sleep and wait for her to make the first mistake. One she did not intend to make. She’d just sit there in her hot plush prison for as long as it took for him to drop the act. Then she’d win and the victory sex would be outstanding.

Another long period passed and Kelly fought with herself not to tap her foot. He was stirring inside her, but didn’t seem to be reaching for the zipper. Being hugged and played with was nice, and the soft plush surrounding her was relaxing, but she was getting hot and sweaty, not to mention very horny thinking about Reg curled up so close to her. She was getting wet at the thought of him taking it so seriously but couldn’t do anything but endure motionless, unable to even clench her legs together for relief. Had someone walked in, they would have seen only a very well stuffed kangaroo, but inside was a needy woman who was getting worried that she’d have to break character and get out before she exploded.

With long, slow movements Reg removed his mask and shimmied out of the joey suit. The fuzzy innards caressed his body as he stealthily opened the zipper that led into Kelly’s body sock. The suit left a sizable bulge which he hoped she’d take to be him still in the pouch. Inch by inch he wriggled up and back into the suit until he was positioned with his arm in the slit but not yet through. Then with a quick thrust he grabbed Kelly’s ankle. He heard her cry out and felt a jolt as she leapt into the air, the mechanical legs turning on with the spasm of her toe and propelling them up with full force. He laughed as they came down and she started shouting something about him being a dweeb. He worked his way up and pulled her down into a triumphant kiss. “You total weasel.” She said. “You’re lucky my mask was padded or I’d have cracked my head pretty well and it would have served you right to take me to a hospital and explained what you did!” She kissed him back hard. “I’m a bad influence on you. That was totally a me thing.”

“Yup.” Reg said. “So are you happy now?”

“No!” Kelly replied. “I was supposed to win. Be the still, inanimate stuffed animal until you got tired of it and made me take it off. Now I’m just hot, sweaty, cramped and really horny!” She felt him getting aroused at her spirit and pushed him down. “Out! I don’t want your juices all over the inside of my nice kangaroo and we don’t have a condom to stick on you in here.”

They emerged from the kangaroo’s pouch in a burst of costume pieces as they forced the joey suit out in front of them. Something in her voice, smell, or posture had told Reg that she was in desperate need of his attention and she found his erection in her face and then her vision blanked for a moment as he ran his tongue around her slit. Kelly’s love of vaginal sex was a holdover from when she could only feel insertion and so they’d been engaged for over a month before she learned of the joys of being eaten out. Reg seemed a natural talent though she admitted she had no way to be sure. As for Reg, he’d told her that either women tasted amazing or Falkner had tweaked her internal chemistry since she didn’t need her fluids to do everything a normal woman’s did, making her sweeter. Even though they loved it and Kelly knew all the best ways to stimulate him with her mouth, it rarely occurred to either of them to do so since they were usually more interested in cuddling and were very focused on using their hands. Even when one of them suggested it with their tongue, they usually forgot in the frenzy of their manual stimulation. Kelly also had to admit to herself that she didn’t always welcome it because oral was almost too good. They could usually keep up with each other pretty well but when Reg’s tongue entered her, Kelly lost her rhythm and started neglecting him in favor of feeling him inside her.

They eventually made it to bed and collapsed in a tangled heap. Kelly slept until the light from the window woke her up. She rolled over, expecting to put her arm around Reg but he wasn’t there. Sitting up, she looked around and found a note on the nightstand. ‘Breakfast is waiting for you <3 mom.’

Kelly swung her legs off the bed and stretched. It looked like Reg wasn’t quite done yet. For the first time in what felt like days she put on underwear and then slipped into a long loose T-shirt and padded out to see what was going on. She could smell the food now, but Reg’s chair was empty and she ate alone, knowing that he’d laid it out for a reason. In fact, she could easily guess where she’d find him and was not disappointed when she walked into the den and the kangaroo opened her arms. Still willing to play along thus far, she hugged the maternal marsupial. “Good morning … mom.” She said.

“Morning, dear.” The kangaroo replied in an older woman’s voice.

Kelly looked up and then smiled. “You’re Andrea today.”

“I thought I should get into the part as much as possible.” Reg said, closer to Andrea’s normal speaking voice. Then in her maternal tone she said, “Did you sleep well, honey?”

“Sure did, mom.” Kelly replied. “I’m a little surprised to see you here.”

“Well,” Andrea said, going back to being conversational, “I thought about it and realized you might have wanted to play out the fantasy like this from the start. I mean, both my parents are still alive but you’ve been … an orphan … for a long time.”

“Ouch.” Kelly said. She bit her lip, feeling tears come to her eyes. She hugged the kangaroo tightly. “Thanks.” She whispered.

The kangaroo put her paws on Kelly’s back and caressed her. “I’m sorry if I brought up something painful.”

Kelly nodded wordlessly and sniffed. Then she playfully reached up and tweaked the kangaroo’s nose. “I’m too nice to say the obvious thing.”

“What, that I’ll know how it feels one day?” Andrea asked.

“I didn’t say it.” Kelly reminded her. She sat with her back against the kangaroo’s reassuring bulk. “I do miss them. And Ned. He was as much my father as my real dad.” She took the paw Andrea offered and rubbed her cheek against it. “Dad was sure there was a heaven, but mom wasn’t. She didn’t know what to believe and neither did Ned and neither do I. Except … I know Ned’s in heaven.” She got up and climbed up the kangaroo’s body until she could get the mask off and kiss Andrea.

“So much for this surprise.” Andrea said.

“No, it was nice. And while I’ve got you like that…” Kelly slipped the mask back on her and swung around so she was sitting in a hollow made by her own weight on the stuffed body, her arms around Andrea’s shoulders. “Ride!”

“That doesn’t seem safe.” Andrea said.

“Come on, mommy!” Kelly laughed. “And remember who’s the acrobat around here.”

Andrea sighed in happy resignation and gave the squealing Kelly a quick hop around the house and yard. When they got back in, Kelly said, “I have another reason to be happy you did that.” She slid off and ran out of the room, returning with a huge bulge in her panties. “Strap on time!” She said cheerfully.

After Kelly had thoroughly reminded Reg of what it was like to be penetrated by a skilled lover, he stripped out of the suit, got a quick breakfast and joined her in the living room. “How come you never get anything for me?” She asked, sounding entirely curious and not at all demanding.

“I thought you liked it better that way.” Reg replied. “Being the quirky one who springs surprises. Do you want me to do one for you?”

“I’d be interested to see what you pick.”

Reg kissed her forehead. “Done.”

“You’ve been thinking about it.”

“For a couple years.”

Kelly swatted him with a pillow. “You could have asked!”

“I knew you liked it better your way.”

“Stop being so considerate!” She tried to hit him again and he bored her down, eliciting squeals as he got his hand under her top and tickled her.

“By the way,” Reg asked after they’d finished. “Where are you going to put that huge kangaroo?”

Kelly looked blankly at him and then swore. “I knew I’d forgotten something!”

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos