Project: Stingray Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Delphine feels Tom’s strong chest pressed against her back. His arm was draped over her naked body. She felt sore and tired. She just lays there next to Tom thinking about what she learned about Kathy. She wonders why Kathy’s aunt and uncle ignore her like they do, after taking her in.

Delphine couldn’t sleep any longer, so she manages to slide out of bed, without waking Tom. She grabs her house robe to cover her naked body. She glances towards Tom’s sleeping form and smiles. He was like a stiff ramrod when he was inside her body. He stretched her opening and filled every inch of the cavity the doctor gave her.

She slips out of the bedroom and heads down towards the room Kathy was sleeping in. She hears Kathy tossing and turning. Then she hears Kathy screaming.

Delphine runs into the bedroom and spots Kathy sitting up in bed crying and shaking. She runs over to Kathy and wrap her arms around her and hold her. She rubs Kathy’s back as the poor girl cries her eyes out against her shoulder. Kathy’s body would shiver occasionally against
Delphine’s. After an hour or so, she feels Kathy fall asleep against her shoulder.

She lays Kathy down gently, trying not to wake her and tuck her in. She places a kiss on her forehead like her mother uses to do when she was younger. She slips out of the bedroom and head out onto the deck and enjoy the night air. She’s been stationed on submarines and a variety of surface vessels.

Delphine looks up at the sky and watches as the clouds drift across. Occasionally, an opening would appear in the clouds and you could see the moon.

“Watch you thinking about?” Tom had woken up when he didn’t feel Delphine next to him.

He noticed her robe was missing and with how much she enjoyed the open seas. He guesses she might be upon the top deck. When he went up to the top deck, he spotted Delphine in her robe and looking up at the clouds. She looked so beautiful just standing near the railing and watching the night sky.

He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her body. He places a kiss on her cheek.

“Just thinking and watching the clouds as they drift by. I also went to check on Kathy and I guess she had a nightmare or something.” Delphine figures Kathy was reliving the death of her parents.

Tom turns Delphine around in his arms, so he was looking into her eyes “I was going to wait a little longer, before asking you this, but I feel this is a perfect time. Will you marry me, Delphine?”

Delphine stands there stunned. She hadn’t counted on this. She and Tom have only been dating since she left the military. She did love him and enjoyed the mind-blowing sex the two of them had together.

“Well?” As Tom looks into Delphine’s eyes.

“Yes, god yes.” As she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist and kisses him.

Tom returns the kiss and slides into Delphine’s vaginal opening. They make out upon the deck, under the cloudy skies, before heading back below deck to their bedroom. They make love for a few hours, before drifting off to sleep.

When morning comes around, Delphine hears her cellphone go off and reaches over to hit the snooze function. She was in a good mood and didn’t want to leave the safety of om’s arms. If she was sore before, she was stiff now. Tom must have made her ten orgasms last night.

Her alarm clock goes off after ten minutes. She turns it off and slips out from under Tom’s strong, loving arms. She winces as she moves. She grabs her nightgown from where it was laying and put it own. She slips her cellphone into her robe pocket and head to Kathy’s room to check on her. She knocks gently on the door, before opening it and notices Kathy still asleep.

Delphine closes the door and head back to her room to see if Tom was awake yet. When she walks in, she notices him digging through their clothes.

“What are you looking for?” Delphine kept watching him.

“This.” As he walks over to her.

He stops in front of her “I got your engagement ring a few days ago. I hope you like it.”

He pulls the ring out and slips it onto Delphine’s fingers. Tom hopes Delphine likes it because it wasn’t your traditional type of engagement
ring. It had a blue diamond, set in a platinum ring.

Delphine couldn't believe the ring, Tom placed on her finger. He just proposed to her last night.

“I love it.” Delphine kisses Tom.

The two of them get dress and head towards the galley to grab some breakfast. Delphine stops “I want to check on Kathy before we eat.”

“Alright. I’ll go tell your parents.” Tom kisses Delphine before he heads towards to meet her parents.

Delphine walks to Kathy’s room again to make sure she was still asleep. She quietly opens the bedroom door and peeks in. She notices Kathy hadn’t moved since the last time she checked on her. She closes the door and head to the galley to enjoy some breakfast with Tom and her family.

“I smell something good cooking.” Delphine saw her mother making waffles for everyone.

“How is Kathy?” Tom looks at Delphine as she walks in.

“Still asleep.” Delphine sits down next to Tom.

She puts her hand on the table and wonders if her mother will notice her engagement ring. A playful smile appears on her face as her mother turns around and notices her hand.

“Looks like we’ll be getting a new son-in-law.” Nicole looks at Delphine’s hand.

“What do you mean?” Ross looks at his wife.

“Tom proposed to me last night, daddy.” Delphine shows her father the ring on her finger.

Ross looks at Delphine’s hand and then at Tom. He wonders if he knew everything about Delphine. He felt that there should be no secrets
between Delphine and Tom if they are going to be man and wife.

“Congratulations, sweetie and welcome to the family, Tom.”

“Thank you, sir.” Tom holds Delphine’s hand.

Kathy’s Room:
Kathy wakes up and looks around the room she was in. She recognized it from last night. The woman who looked so much like her mother had brought her here. She gets up and walks out of the room. She knew if she went left, she could go back out to the pier they were berth up too.

She decides to go right and after a while, she starts smelling cinnamon apples. She follows the scent to the galley and spots four people in there. The woman who resembled her mother, a bald fellow she met last night and an older couple. Neither one of them reminded her of any of her relatives.

Delphine was fixing a plate when she spotted Kathy standing in the doorway of the galley. A smile appears on her face “well, good morning sleepy head. Why don’t you come in and join us for breakfast.” Delphine motions Kathy to an empty seat near her mother.

“Thank you.” Kathy walks in and over to the seat.

Ross observes her and something about her features reminds him of someone. An old family descendant. He can’t put his finger on it, but there is something so familiar about her features.

“Would you like apple or strawberries, Kathy?” Delphine places a plate with two full waffles, sausage links on it in front of her.

“Apples, please.” Kathy looks up at Delphine.

Delphine so resembled her mother. She has the same facial features as her mother. She also had the same statured as her mother.

Delphine scoops some apples onto the waffles “let me know when to stop.”

Kathy watches as Delphine put three scoops on the waffles “stop.”

“Kathy, would you like some juice?” Nicole smiles at the teenage girl.

“Yes, ma’am.” Kathy loved fresh-squeezed orange juice and such.

“I got it, mom.” Delphine pours a glass of orange juice for Kathy.

She sets it in front of Kathy’s plate.

“Thank you.” Kathy watches as Delphine sits down next to her.

“You’re welcome.” Delphine sits down next to Kathy.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Everything is relative, Kathy

I expect Ross is going to find that Kathy is the daughter of an offshoot of the family. Kathy will end up being adopted by XX. (Gotta keep some mystery!) I also wonder if the aunt and uncle are really her aunt and uncle. If they actually are might she by sitting on a pile of cash or property they are trying to gain access to?

I'm still waiting for somebody to try to steal/hijack the sub. Be it a goverment or drug runner, there is too much useful tech onboard.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Hmnmmmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder if Cathy is related to Delphine in some way. Maybe a cousin or something? I look forward to finding out.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Looks like someone

is going to be very happy and have a much better life.