Project: Stingray Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Delphine looks at her naked form in the mirror. She went and had a Brazilian wax yesterday. She also bought a brand-new bikini to wear at the boat show. She was looking for the scars from her surgery but couldn’t see any.

Tom walks up behind Delphine and wraps his arms around her naked body. He leans down and places a kiss on her right cheek.

“What are you looking for, sweetie?” Tom liked the fresh naked look of Delphine’s bottom area.

“My vaginal area. I’ve never seen it so naked before.” Delphine couldn’t believe how nice it looked.

“Well, it does look nice.” Tom presses himself closer against Delphine.

He starts kissing her and letting his hands roam over her body. Delphine turns around in his arms and returns the kisses. She jumps up and wraps her small legs around Tom’s waist.

Tom carries Delphine back to his bed and worships her body for a while. He loved the fact that Delphine was a lovely woman and that she had chosen him. There was a lot about her he wishes he had met earlier in life. At first, he questioned himself when she told him she uses to be a male but had always felt like she had been born in the wrong body. It took a lot of souls searching before he realized how he felt about her.

He was smitten with her and has been thinking about maybe one day asking her to marry him. He knows she loved him as well. He gives her a deep passionate kiss.

The two of them finally finish their loving making and take a shower afterward. They were supposed to meet up with Delphine’s parents later. After the shower, Delphine and Tom get dress and take his car to the restaurant they were going to meet Delphine’s parents.

Around six o’clock Delphine and Tom arrive at her parent’s favorite restaurant. They notice Delphine’s parents were already there. Delphine’s father waves them over.

“Sorry for being late, daddy.” Delphine sits down next to her mother.

“Sorry, Mr. Waters.” Tom sits down across from Delphine.

“It’s alright.” Ross noticed his daughter was happy.

The waitress comes over and takes their order. When she leaves “the reason I invited you two to dinner, is I need your help moving a few boats.”

“No problem Mr. Waters. I’ll be more than happy to help out.” Tom didn’t mind helping Delphine’s father out.

“Thank you, Tom.” Ross turns to look at his daughter “can I still count on you to act as our model during the boat show, sweetie?”

“Yes, sir. I have already picked out what bikini I’m going to wear.” A teasing smile appears on Delphine’s face.

“Please tell me you’re not going to act like an airhead as most of those models do?” Nicole looks at her daughter.

“I don’t think she’s capable of acting dumb, Mrs. Waters.” Tom looks at Delphine.

If there was one thing, he has learned about Delphine is that she couldn’t help to correct a person. Especially, if it had to do with the military, sea life and boats. Delphine was knowledgeable about boats and scuba diving.

“Hey, not all the models there are bimbos. Some of them are just using what mother nature gave them to make money.” Delphine knew a few
of the models from when she was growing up.

“True, not all of them are bimbos, I’ll admit that.” Nicole never could understand why teenage girls and women her own age and Delphine’s age wear so little clothing.

Nicole knew Delphine has started to wear skimpier clothing, it still covered what she needed to be covered. However, what was wrong to leaving somethings to the imagination? She picks up her drink and takes a sip. She wonders what Delphine’s swimsuit was going to look like.

“So, which boats are we taking daddy?” Delphine was curious.

“We got four slips for the boat show, so I was thinking the two cigarette boats, the cruiser and the Yacht we just got done remodeling.” Ross wanted to show off the yacht.

The remodeling work they did to it was amazing. It increased the value of the yacht several times over. Right now, the value of the yacht was over half a million dollars.

“So, are we trailer them to the boat show, or running them there?” Delphine wonders which path her father wanted to take.

“I was thinking you and Tom could take the cigarette boats, your brother will pilot the cruiser. I and your mom will take the yacht.” Ross knew Tom could handle the speed boats and he knew his daughter could handle them with no problem.

Once dinner arrives, the discussion turns to what Delphine and Tom’s future was or going to be. If Tom and Delphine end up getting married, he might offer Tom a job at the boat dealership. He was grooming Bobby to take the place over. He knew Delphine had no interest in running the place. She enjoyed the ocean too much.

Nicole gives her daughter a look. She wonders how serious the relationship was between Delphine and Tom. It was too bad Delphine wasn’t born a true girl, because she would love grandchildren.

After dinner, Tom and Delphine join her mother and father at the movies. When they arrive at the movie theater, Delphine spots a few guys she uses to date when she came home. She holds Tom’s hand as they wait to buy tickets.

Ralph, Dan, Stephen, and Joe were standing in line to buy tickets when Stephen spots a familiar strawberry blonde color hair, young woman. She was walking and holding hands with a rather tall, muscular person. She also looked to be with an older couple.

“Hey Dan, does that person look familiar to you?” Stephen points towards the strawberry blonde-haired woman.

Dan looks over towards the person Stephen was pointing to “yeah, that’s Delphine. I thought she was still in the military.”

“The way she is standing next to that hunk of a guy, I don’t think so. I almost didn’t recognize her.” Stephen figures Delphine must have some plastic surgery done recently.

“I wonder who that older couple is that she is with?” Ralph spotted Delphine standing with an outdoor type of person. He was bald-headed and stood a good foot and a half above her.

Ralph and Joe make their way over to Delphine “hey, Delphine. Long time, no see.”

Delphine was leaning against Tom when she hears a familiar voice. She looks over her shoulder and spots Ralph and Joe. Behind them were Stephen and Dan.

“Hey, guys, it's nice to see you again. I would like for you to meet my parents Ross and Nicole Waters. Also, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Tom. Tom, mom and dad, I would like you to meet my friends Ralph, Stephen, Dan, and Joe.”

“It’s nice to met you guys.” Tom shakes hands with all four men.

“It's nice to meet some of my daughters’ friends.” Nicole smiles at the four gentlemen.

Ross shakes hands with them as well. He never knew who his daughter’s friends were or if she had any. He knew she uses to have a lot of female friends. He was hoping at one time that maybe it was just a phase she was going through, but it was more serious then he thought.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, ma’am. So, which movie are you going to see?” Stephen was curious.

“Casablanca. It's one of my all-time favorites.” Delphine answered for her mother.

Delphine really did enjoy Casablanca. There were a few older movies she enjoyed as well, like Yankee Doodle Dandy and a few others that Humphrey Bogar and James Cagney made.

“What movie are you four seeing?” Delphine knew there were a lot of movies playing where they were.

“The latest Star Wars movie.” Stephen and the rest of the guys were big Star Wars fans.

“We’ll have to get together sometime.” Delphine saw her father buy their tickets.

“Yeah. It’s been nice seeing you again and meeting your boyfriend.” Stephen smiles at Tom.

Delphine just smiles as she steps closer to Tom as they follow her parents into the movie theater.

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nightbird

Sure this isnt stingray part and not nightbird

Thank you

I goofed big time.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Stingray

Thought strange when started reading and saw Delphine. Thought they'd added submersible features to nightbird

Sometimes minor errors are funny.

WillowD's picture

I am mildly hard of hearing. When I don't hear something clearly my brain sometimes fills in something that sounds incredibly funny. The same thing can happen with minor writing errors. Like “The least Star Wars movie.” Is there such a thing? I'll admit that I like some of the Star Wars movies more than others. But, in my mind, there is no such thing as the least or the worst Star Wars movie. I think all of them are great.

(I'm guessing this was meant to be written as “The latest Star Wars movie.” but I found what was actually written much funnier. And I admit it's very rare for a Lady Dragon story to have a typo or spelling error or whatever in it. I have no idea how she cranks them out so rapidly, so accurately edited, so well written and so much fun to read but I certainly enjoy the results. Thank you Lady Dragon.)

Thanks WillowD

I thought I caught all the mistakes.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison