Rivers and Brooks - Update 01

Printer-friendly version


Rivers and Brooks

Update 01

This is the first update of “Rivers and Brooks” following the end of the novel. If you haven’t read the novel, you may have a hard time understanding what’s going on, but you may enjoy reading about Lisa’s first date with her girlfriend. She tried to tell me everything was above board … no “hanky panky”. Those of you who have read the novel know a little about Lisa, and will not believe that statement for one second.

I had just returned from my first date with Laura. Soon after I got home, Lisa came home from her first date with her new girlfriend. My date was all prim and proper, but Lisa’s was not so prim or proper, and probably more interesting. We’ll start with the very end of the novel, with Lisa describing her date.

“Well, when I got there, we went to her room. She said she hadn’t had a shower yet, so I told her I would wait. She called out from the bathroom ‘come in here a minute!’ I went into the bathroom and she asked, ‘Would you like a shower?’”

“It told her I would take a shower when she finished. You will never guess what she said!”

“She probably ….”

“She said, ‘Come on, there’s plenty of room in here!’”

“So, did you go into the shower with her?”

“Yeah. I didn’t want to be rude, so ….”

“Didn’t want to be rude … yeah, that’s the reason!”

“Well, I stripped and went into the shower with her. We washed each other’s backs and got really clean.”

Dear Reader: This is the point at which the novel ended. I thought it best to stop before Lisa changes her story and tells the truth. I wanted to keep the novel up on a little higher moral level, and Lisa's antics sometimes drift downward into areas that some readers find offensive. So, the novel ends and the update begins.

“Yeah, Lisa, that’s always fun when you have a friend to wash your back and it turns out that they need a back washing, too.”

“Sarah, you sound like you don’t believe me!”

“I wish I could believe you, Lisa, but sometimes I think you lie for the fun of it. Why don’t you tell me the truth?”

“You can’t handle the truth!!! Thanks, Sarah! You gave me a perfect opening!”

“You’re welcome, Lisa. Using a line from a movie is always fun.”

“Yeah, and that movie has someone in it who is too fine for words!”

“I know you’re not talking about Tom Cruise or Jack Nicholson.”

“You got that right. Demi Moore rocks. I love a girl in uniform. I’d love her in or out of uniform.”

“But you have a new girlfriend, right?”

“Yeah, but I’ve never seen her in uniform. She has clothes on most of the time, though.”

“You were telling me about your date. If you don’t want to tell me the details that’s fine ….”

“I want to tell you!”

“Tell the readers.”

Readers, Lisa here. I’m taking over so I can tell the truth about my first date with my new girlfriend.

Beauty is only skin deep, but that’s plenty. I didn’t want to fondle her mind or analyze her personality. We really did wash each other’s backs, and lots of other parts. Then, we dried off and she got in the bed and patted the covers, inviting me to join her. I lay down next to her and, as she lay on her back, her beautiful breasts were standing high, and her nipples topped them off beautifully. I touched one breast and caught the nipple between two fingers. “You’re beautiful.”

“Yeah, and they’re real; inherited from my father.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, heredity is a strange thing. Men inherit male pattern baldness from their mothers. I inherited big boobs from my father’s side of the family. My mom’s boobs were not all that great, but my dad’s mom and his sisters were all very well endowed.”

“Cool.”

“You’re running me a pretty good race, though. If you have a baby, she will be well fed.”

“I’ll have to investigate my dad’s family.”

“This is interesting, Lisa, but let’s continue what we really want to continue. Kiss me.”

I put my lips to hers and felt her tongue pushing, so I opened my mouth and we began kissing in earnest. She rolled over on top of me … then switched ends and the real passion began. I felt her head between my legs and the room darkened as her legs came down on each side of my face. I felt her kissing my clitoris, so I did the same to her. She then began to suck as if she were trying to grow my clitoris into a penis. I copied her every move so she could show me what she liked. She began tickling my clitoris with her tongue. This was the ticket! We continued the tickling and my heart began pounding. My mind usually tends to wander, but not now! I concentrated on pleasing my lover … and was rewarded with a sweet nectar so rare that it can only be found in the Promised Land of my lover, and only after expressing my love in a certain way to cause that nectar to flow. I drank all I could get and could feel myself providing her with sweetness too. After a bit of this, I felt her pushing to one side and we turned over so I was on top. We continued the stimulus and were rewarded with more sweet liquid. Now, gravity pulled my nectar down for her to have a better drink. My heart was pounding almost out of my chest and I wanted to scream, but I just moaned. “Oh, Amy. Drink, sweetie!”

She couldn’t talk with her mouth full, but she drank her fill. When our gushing stopped, she turned back around in the bed and began kissing me again. “Lisa, you’re wonderful!”

I was exhausted. “Amy, it’s my first time!”

“No! You’re full of shit!”

“Honestly!”

“Lisa, I think I love you.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, at least, right now.”

“Good enough! I’ll expect a ring later!”

“Don’t be surprised!”

“I didn’t mean a telephone call.”

“I know. You used to wear an engagement ring. What happened?”

“You remember that? My cousin and I wore engagement rings to ward off pesky boys.”

“I know what you mean. They can’t believe you don’t want to have anything to do with them.”

“Well, our imaginary boyfriends kept them away.”

“I know they must have been a problem … you’re beautiful, honey!”

“Honey?”

No reply, she just kissed me. “What if I asked you to marry me?”

I thought. “I don’t know. I have to finish school.”

“I do too. I promise I won’t get you pregnant.”

“Yeah, we’ll be careful!” We giggled about that.

“Lawyers in love. Wasn’t there a movie or a song?”

“I think so. We’ll be unbeatable … in court or in bed.”

We talked and we kissed. Finally, we decided we had “studied” enough. I reluctantly got dressed and went home. “A ring: What would I do?” Now, I realized I didn’t know the etiquette of lesbian marriage. I was the one who suggested that she be the ring giver and I the recipient. She accepted the roles in that way, so I guess I got it right. I liked it that way … or did I? Would being the ring recipient mean I would be the child-bearer? I had never thought pregnancy was an attractive idea, but suddenly I saw things in a different light. I wanted a child that had my family’s genes. The thought of a baby at my breast awakened feelings I had never known. These feelings were new, but they were strong. I wasn’t even sure where we would get the seed to sow in one of our fertile fields. I decided to stop worrying unless I actually got a ring, then I would discuss it with my bride-to-be. When I thought of that bride, I pictured Amy in a wedding dress. A thought came to me, “We’ll both be brides.” I smiled to myself about that. I could picture a wedding with white everywhere. We would both wear white because we were both virgins … physically.

As I drove, I thought about starting a family. I imagined a family picture. Amy standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders, and me seated holding our baby girl. Tears came to my eyes as I felt overwhelmed with love for this imaginary baby. My body was ready, willing, and able. No! I have to finish school.

Law school was going to be a breeze, but having my body begging for a baby was going to be a complication. It’s not like I could just drop a baby, leave her with my mom, and continue school. I could picture myself trying to study “torts” while my sweet little girl was at home. My once clear future was now out of focus. I was stuck with two very attractive options.

OK, I said I was going to stop worrying unless I got a ring. It would actually be better for me in the long run if Amy dumped me, but I knew that was unlikely. I certainly wouldn’t mention a ring again. Whatever will be, will be.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice to see

Rose's picture

Nice to see an update on this!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary