Crossdresser or Transgendered?

Printer-friendly version


Crossdresser or Transgendered?

Note: When you start reading this, you will probably think, “Yeah, I’ve read this already”. It is a bit different, however. I had fun writing it, and I hope you will find that it was worth about 5 minutes of your time.

Thanks, ♥ Jamie

Terry’s mother, June, began to wonder why it was taking so long to clean one room. It was messy, but not 2 hours messy. She walked into the bedroom to find Terry dressed in a short skirt and frilly lace top admiring the reflection in a full-length mirror.

“Terry, what the hell are you doing?”

Terry stood stunned. “Mom, I … I’m ….” The tears began, leaving black streaks down Terry’s face. “I don’t know, Mom!”

“Honey, come here.” She took Terry in her arms and comforted her child. “Come to the dining room and let’s talk.”

“But, Mom, what if Dad or Drew come home?”

“Your dad won’t be home for hours. Drew will probably demand you return the clothes. You did get them from Drew’s room, right?” She looked down. “Frilly panties? You went all the way! Let’s go talk.”

They sat at the dinner table. “How long has this been going on?”

Terry shrugged.

“OK. I guess we’re not going to talk. You can talk to your dad when he gets home.”

“No, Mom, please don’t tell Dad. He’ll kill me!”

“OK. Let’s talk. Why would you want to dress like this?”

“I don’t know, Mom. Drew’s clothes are no colorful and nice, and I have to wear dull clothes.”

“Well, Terry, I have to say the clothes don’t look bad on you. What would you say if I offered to take you shopping for your own panties, skirts, and dresses?”

Terry smiled a weak smile, then looked down. “I don’t know.”

“Ok, Terry, no more ‘I don’t know’. Let’s go shopping.”

“I go dressed like this?”

“No, of course not ….”

“Oh, I didn’t think so. I just ….”

“ … go fix your makeup and find a longer skirt. I’ll explain this to Drew.”

Terry couldn’t help but smile, then the smile disappeared. “Uh, Mom ….”

“There’s more?”

“Yes, ma’am. Drew knows.”

“Oh. This is starting to sound like a conspiracy. Is this just about dressing up, or do you wish you could get a sex change? Don’t say ‘I don’t know’!”

Terry mumbled.

“Louder, I can’t hear you!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Oh, dear God. You realize I have to talk to your dad. We have to get this worked out!”

Terry’s tears began to flow again. “I’m sorry, Mom.”

“It’s OK, Honey. I just wish you would realize that you’re my daughter and I want you to be happy. If you want to dress in boy’s clothing that’s one thing. If you want to have an operation to be a boy and grow up to be a man, that’s a lot more serious. Girls just don’t wear skirts, dresses, frilly underwear, or any other kind of boys’ clothing. I can understand that it gets boring wearing pants, shirts, and the like, but people just wouldn’t understand why a girl would dress like that. You would be the subject of ridicule and possibly even violence. It’s a long, difficult road, and you will have to see a counselor, but if you feel you should be a boy and counseling shows you are a good candidate, I will support you completely. I know your dad will feel the same. I will be just as happy to have two sons as I am with a son and a daughter and I’ll bet Drew will be glad to have a brother. He apparently doesn’t mind sharing his clothes with you and they fit you very well, but you need some boys’ clothing of your own. Go get ready. Let’s go shopping.”

Terry headed to her room. “Thanks, Mom! You’re the best mom anyone could have!”

June looked at her daughter. She had never seen her daughter dressed in a frilly top, skirt, and makeup. No one who saw her dressed completely as a boy would suspect that she was a girl. She smiled. “You’re the best daughter … son a mom could have!”

Atsit! (Texan for “The End”)
up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I had to read this twice

so an alternate universe where boys wear dresses?

DogSig.png

I did too. I have to say I'm

I did too. I have to say I'm a bit confused as to the cis gender of both children. It felt like everything got flipped halfway through. It was a good read though. It's always refreshing to read stories where the parents are helpful and or understanding.

Not really "flipped"

The reader is left to assume that Terry is a boy wearing his sister's clothes. The challenge (and the fun) for me was to be careful to not use pronouns or reveal in other ways that the assumption is incorrect until I'm ready to clear things up near the end of the story.
This story gives the guys a break while the girls find out what it's like to be subject to a strict dress code.

Jamie

Aalternate Universe

"Alternate universe" is a good way to put it. In this universe, girls are the ones who suffer strict rules on what they can and cannot wear.

Jamie

Alternative Universe..

Lucy Perkins's picture

I really liked the clever twist, and especially the ambiguity of the names if the children. There are lots of stories ( based on many of our personal experiences) of boys called Terry who borrow their sister' Drew's clothes,, but very few, I think about Terry being drawn by the allure of skirts and dresses and borrowing her brother Drew's pretty dresses.

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

Interesting Experiment

I'm not entirely sure it worked, expectations being what they are, but it was a bold experiment and well worth trying.

Perspex

crash's picture

Perspex is a brand name for transparent acrylic. A kind of plastic sheet used in display cases, windows, picture covers and so on. Perspective is what we have altered after reading this little puzzle. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Your friend
Crash

Thank you

Thank you for your comment. I was surprised by the reader who didn't understand it or made it out to be more than it was. Thanks for understand the story and understanding that is was mostly just for fun!

Jamie