Amie and Jamie - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

“All good things must come to an end.” I guess that’s a cliché, but it fit my situation. Summer vacation was soon to be ending. With that, I assumed that my life as a girl was also drawing to a close. The happy days and cozy nights became almost overshadowed by the dread of what was to follow at home.

One morning, Amie was up early and waiting for me. “Jamie, I have something to tell you.”

The words filled me with dread. Amie could tell. “No, Jamie, it’s not something bad. I think you’ll like it. For the rest of high school, my parents are sending me to a private school. I would like for you to go to the same school. It’s for super smart kids, and you qualify. I called my dad a couple of weeks and told him the whole story, and asked if thought he could get you in. He said he could, but we have to ask your mom. If your mom is OK with your new ‘form’, you won’t have to go back to being a boy. Your mom can afford this school. She’s an attorney, right?”

“Yes.”

“Good! She can also handle the legal part of this, and my dad said he would take you as a patient to and prescribe your hormones. He was very unhappy with me about giving them to you, but he doesn’t stay mad at me for long.”

Again, Amie had overloaded me with information. “Amie. I can tell you, my mom’s going to flip. She’s going to be mad.”

“Jamie, when you were born who named you?”

“My mom named me. My dad was drunk”

“Your name is ‘Jamie Lynn’. That’s kind of unusual for a boy, don’t you think?”

“People have said stuff like that,” I admitted. ”The kids at school made fun a little.”

“Is it possible,” Amie continued, “that your mom really wanted a girl?”

I thought a little. “Well, sometimes she says something like, ‘if you had been a girl’…”

“Yes. What did you think that meant?”

“It used to hurt my feelings a little. After a while, I got used to it.”

“Jamie, we’re going to go home and present the new Jamie to your mom and see what she thinks.”

“No, Amie. You don’t understand…”

“I think I understand better than you do. We’re going home today. If you wish, we’ll stop and buy you some boy clothes. Is that what you want?”

That was unthinkable. “No, Amie. I just need some time to get used to the idea.”

“Ok. We need to leave after breakfast. You’ll have plenty of time on the road.”

I sat stunned while she fixed breakfast. I went over in my head a dozen scenarios of what would happen…my mom in a rage…my mom ordering Amie out of the house and calling her dad and giving him a tongue lashing. None of the scenarios were any fun, to say the least.

Amie set out a short yellow dress and some black sandals for me to wear. We had breakfast, loaded up the Corvette, and set out for home. I wasn’t feeling any better about the situation. I thought about something I read somewhere, “This will not end well.” Still, Amie was very forceful, and she was actually offering me something I really wanted. I thought of something I heard someone say, “One hundred years from now, nobody will know the difference.” That made me feel a little better. Meanwhile, the Corvette quickly clicked off the miles between camp and home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We pulled into town and Amie finally spoke. “Jamie, it’s Sunday. Do you think your mom is home?”

“Possibly, it’s the only day she gets any time off.”

“To your house, then.”

When we turned on my street, I was relieved to see that my mom’s car was not there.

Amie seemed disappointed. “Well,” she said, “let’s unload your clothes.”

“But, Amie, if my mom gets mad…”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”

We had taken one load in when a car pulled up. My heart sunk. I ran to the window. It was mom! “Amie, my mom is here!”

“Don’t panic, Jamie. I’ll talk to her first. When I call you, you come in there.”

We heard my mom come in the front door. Amie headed out of my room to meet my mom. I went and put my ear to the door. I heard my mom call out. “Jamie, are you home…Oh...hello”.

I heard Amie begin. “Hello, Mrs. Simms. I’m Amie. Jamie spent the summer with me at my parents’ camp.”

“I thought…”

“It would be with a boy? Well, Mrs. Simms, it ok under the circumstances. I’ll show you why.” Then, louder, she called out, “Jamie, come on!”

My heart was pounding and my face was burning. I pulled on the hem of my dress to try to make it longer, walked into the living room, stopped, and closed my eyes to wait. No explosions. I opened my eyes. My mom was standing with her mouth wide opened. Finally, I got up a little courage. “Hi, Mom,” I finally managed to say weakly.

Her look of shock turned to a smile. “Jamie! You’re beautiful! Come here.” I ran to her and she hugged me like she had never hugged me before. I heard Amie say, “Yes!”

Finally, she pulled away and held my upper arms and said, “Let me look at you! Oh, Jamie, I can’t believe it! Do you want to be a girl?”

“I’ve been a girl all summer and I like it,” I said. I was brave now.

She turned to Amie. “You did this? How did you know?”

“Know what?” Amie questioned.

“I wanted a girl when Jamie was born. But I loved him just as much as I would have loved him if he had been a girl. If he wants to be a girl, I’m just fine with that. So, how did you know?”

Well, “, said Amie, “you gave him a girl’s name, but it was more to do with him.”

Mom looked puzzled. Amie continued, “Jamie and I haven’t been friends very long, but I’ve noticed him at school. He seemed lost. Well, maybe I should say ‘she’. Anyway, I thought he was so cute! When I finally met him I figured it out. After talking with him for a while, I realized that I had forgotten I was talking to a boy! So I decided to check. I think that in her heart, Jamie is a girl. What do you think?”

“I’m a little overwhelmed. Jamie, why did you never say anything to me about how you felt?”

“Honest, Mom, I guess I thought about it before, but I didn’t want to tell anyone, and I didn’t have Amie to pull it out of me. Guess I should thank her. Thanks, Amie.”

“You’re welcome, girlfriend. No more of this ‘he’, ‘him’, ‘boy’ stuff.

My mom looked at me again. “My beautiful daughter…but school starts in two weeks. Are you ready to go back to school as a girl?”

Amie spoke up, “I think I have a fix for that issue, but we did a lot of shopping while we were gone, and we need to unload the rest of Jamie’s clothes. I think you’ll like them.”

“Jamie didn’t have any money.” Then, looking at me, she said, “Did you have money?”

“It’s OK, Mrs. Simms. My dad’s loaded.”

“No no,” my mom insisted, “get your dad to give me an amount when the bills come due.”

“OK,” said Amie. I knew she wouldn’t do it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We unloaded the Corvette and Amie left, but not until after hugs and kisses all around. When she drove away, my mom turned to me. “Well, Jamie,” she said, “I’m overwhelmed. Don’t get me wrong…I’m thrilled, but do you realize how serious this change is?”

“I’m getting an idea. Amie had to teach me how to walk and talk…even eat! Mom, I’m happier than I’ve ever been. There’s just one thing.”
“What’s that?” She frowned a little.

“I don’t like guys.”

She threw her head back and laughed. “I’m not sure I like them either. That’s not as important as you feeling good about yourself.”

“OK,” was all I could say.

She turned toward the house. “Let’s go look at your new clothes. Do you feel like modeling?” She looked at my chest, then reached out and touched me. “Since when do you have breasts?”

“Amie gave me some pills and a patch.”

“Oh. Hormones. You’re well on your way, honey. Let’s go have you do some modeling.”

I modeled clothes for her for about two hours. My room was a mess.

“Jamie, make some room on your bed and get some rest. We can clean tomorrow. I need to go to the store.”

She left. I took a shower and went to bed. I didn’t think I was tired, but it didn’t take long for me to drift off. I had dreams, but awoke to my cell phone ringing the next morning and the dreams disappeared from my memory. I grabbed the phone. “Hello?” It was Amie.

“Jamie, can you and your mom come over tonight. My parents would like to see how she feels about you changing schools…and other changes. Wonder what ‘other changes’ they want to talk about.”

“Gee, I wonder!”

“Yeah. Check with your mom and let me know.”

“OK.”

“Jamie. Want to go to the Galleria and do some ice skating? It’s not very crowded on Monday.”

“Sure! When?”

“Be ready in an hour. Of course, wear the skating dress and the ruffled panties we bought. Don’t forget your skates. I’ll pick you up in an hour.”

I remembered the skates and outfit. Could I find them? I decided to go to the kitchen first to see what I could find for breakfast. As I passed through the living room, I saw what my mom had been shopping the previous evening. She had bought dozens more girls’ outfits for me. They were in shopping bags piled on the couch. She obviously was for this change one hundred percent.

I at a bowl of cereal then went back to my bedroom and found the skating suit. It was white, with pink roses on the left shoulder and right front. The white faded to dark pink down near the hems of the loosely pleated skirt and arms. It was beautiful. I put it on, along with some tennis shoes, the panties and a bra that didn’t need any padding. I made a stab at putting on my makeup, and stood in front of the mirror. No doubt, Amie was going to have to do my makeup again. I vowed to watch closer this time. Regardless, if I were a boy, I would fall in love with me.

IceSkatingOutfit.jpg

It had only been a half hour since I talked to Amie, so I decided to hang up some of my new clothing. I hoped I could find some hangers. I smiled a little. Since when do I hang up my clothes? Well, I thought, since I have some clothes worth hanging. I opened my closet door and found I need not have worried about finding hangers. All my boy clothes were gone. I must have really slept soundly for my mom to take all of them out without waking me. I started hanging clothes. It went pretty well except for some of the slinky things that refused to stay on a hanger. I set those aside until later.

I heard Amie pull up into the driveway, so I grabbed my purse and skates and left, locking the door behind me. I was only mildly surprised to see that she was wearing a matching outfit.

“Hi, girlfriend,” she said. “I see I’m going to have to teach you how to do your makeup. When we get to the Galleria, we’ll go to the ladies room and I fix it and give you your first lesson.” She lifted the hem of my skirt. “Got the ruffled panties on. ..yep! Good!” She lifted her skirt to show that we were twins right down to our underwear. “Let’s go skate!”

She took off…fast again. Soon, she spoke, “This will give you a chance to get used to being in public…AND get used to people staring at you.”

“Why are they going to stare?”

“Oh. You probably think it’s because they’ll think you’re a boy. No way! They’ll stare because you’re beautiful! They’ll stare even more when they start trying figure out if we’re twins. I made my dad so mad last night. I said, ‘Dad, Jamie and I look so much alike! Did you get around quite a bit when you were younger?’ I won’t ask him anything like that again!”

“It’s more likely MY dad got around. I know he did!”

She giggled, “Yes, but I would never ask my mom about something that!”

The traffic in the Galleria area was incredible, even on Monday. Amie seemed unphased by it, though. The staring had started already. A guy in a Mustang couldn’t keep his eyes off us. I wagged my fingers at him and he waved back. “Amie snapped,” No, Jamie. Don’t acknowledge him!”

“Why not?”

“There’s umpteen bgzillion perverts out there. You never know which one might try to follow you home. They can really be dangerous.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“It’s just one more part of being a girl. Scratch that…it’s one more part of being a pretty girl…you pretty girl, you. The ugly girls are pretty safe.” She smiled.

“You really think I’m pretty, don’t you?”

“I don’t think, I know. You’re awesome!”

“Thanks. Next time I look into the mirror I’ll try to see that.”

‘You’d have to be blind to not see it.”

We finally reached the Galleria and Amie used the valet parking. I didn’t even know the Galleria had it. Of course, this was only my second trip there. I was sure it wouldn’t be my last. We stopped at the first ladies’ room we saw for a makeup lesson, then started toward the ice rink. As we walked, I noticed Amie looking down at my skirt. Finally, she said, “Girl, one thing you learned quickly is walking like a girl, but you walked a little like a girl before I actually met you. I saw you at school and it’s one thing that made me curious about you. Has anyone ever said anything about it?”

“Well,” I replied, “once again…kids made fun sometimes. I really didn’t have many friends, because no one wanted to be friends with a ‘fag’.”

“Poor baby!” She reached out and touched my face. “But that’s OK. Imagine if I tried to pose as a boy. Don’t you think I would go through the same thing?”

“I can’t imagine you as a boy.”

“No. It’s hard to pretend. That’s why you’ve been so unhappy for so long. You just didn’t know what the problem was. I’m kind of proud of myself about helping you. I plan to be a psychiatrist. What about you?”

“I’d like to be an attorney, like my mom.”

“Well, I guess talent runs in families. We’re both following in our parents’ footsteps. You’re so sensitive, Jamie, and I would think ‘lawyer’ and ‘sensitive’ would be mutually exclusive. But, now that I think about it, I can see how there would be a place for sensitive attorneys.”

We walked and the staring continued. Mostly boys and men, but women stared as well. As we walked toward the rink, I looked at Amie and she didn’t seem to notice. But, after we bought tickets and sat down to put our on skates, she looked at me and said, “See what I mean about the stares?”

“Yes, but I didn’t think you noticed.”

“Oh, yes, but I’m used to it, and you will get used to it. I’ve thought about it. There are different reasons for the stares. From the men, of course, it’s mostly just plain old lust. With the women it can be envy, anger, concern and, yes, even lust!”

“Anger?”

“Anger that we’re young and beautiful and they’re not.”

“What about concern?”

“Some women are actually concerned that two young girls are here, apparently alone. Most of them didn’t have a Galleria when they were young, so maybe there’s some envy there, too. I say ’Let them all look, but don’t touch’.”

We hobbled on our skates from the locker room to the rink. I had ice skated once before, and I was very good on roller skates, so I was able to keep up with Amie.

“You’re pretty good, girlfriend,” Amie called over her shoulder.

“Thanks, Amie!” I put my arms out and felt the enjoyed the cool air flowing through my hair and around my arms and legs and up my skirt. I pitied boys, who couldn’t enjoy this kind of freedom.

We skated until early afternoon. I became more comfortable being in public with my new persona. We took our skates off and I felt like I could jump up and touch the ceiling of the Galleria. Not likely, since it was a couple of hundred feet high. I thought to myself, “There are two weights lifted. The skates and the necessity to pretend to be a boy.” Then I thought, “Wait a minute. Was I pretending to be a boy, or am I pretending now to be a girl? No doubt about it…I was meant to be a girl, and I couldn’t be happier!”

We walked back to the Corvette, and now the stares didn’t bother me nearly as much. I took on Amie’s attitude that I didn’t even notice them. If someone wants to stare, OK. Look, but don’t touch! We left the mall, went straight to my house, and ordered pizza. Then, we set about the job of hanging up all my new clothes. The task was slowed down by Amie’s insistence that I try on some of the clothes that my mom had bought.

“I guess your mom is trying to make up for all the years she didn’t have a daughter. She has very good taste. You know, I’ll bet that, in the past, when she was shopping she browsed through the girls’ clothing and found things she would buy if she had a daughter.”

I thought about that. “You know Amie, a couple of times she came home with girls’ clothes. One time I asked her who they were for, she said, ‘They’re for you Jamie. Do you want to try them on?’ So I did. She told me I was ‘precious’. But, I took the clothes off. She hung them in my closet and they stayed there a while, but then they just disappeared.”

“Did you try them on again?”

“Maybe...maybe not.”

“Ok. That answers that question. You were disappointed when they were gone, right?”

“Maybe...maybe not.”

“Come on, Jamie. This is Amie. Remember me? Why did you choose to cross-dress?”

“Cross-dress?”

“Wear boys’ clothing!”

“Oh. I thought I was supposed to be a boy and that was the end of it!”

She smiled. “Not the end at all. And this is not the end either. Your life is just beginning! Then she changed the subject. Have you talked to your mom about tonight?”

“Oh. No! Let me call her now.” I called my mom and she said she would make it a point to be there, but she would probably have to go back to the office afterward.

When I hung up the phone, Amie was holding up a beautiful, sheer dress with a lining. “Maybe this would be a good dress for you to wear tonight. Would you try it on?”

It seemed out of character for Amie to ask me to try on the dress. I stripped down to bra and panties. Amie came closer to me and put her arms around my waist. My arms instinctively went around her neck. She held me a minute, then said, “Oh, Jamie. What would you say if I said I think I’m falling in love with you?”

“Amie. I would be so happy. I’m in love with you!”

She kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue on my lips and opened them slightly. Her tong went into my mouth. My heart was pounding until I thought it would burst. I didn’t think the kiss would ever end. I didn’t want it to end. I was a girl in love with the most beautiful girl in the world and she was in love with me. Finally, she pulled away. “Oh, Amie. I love you. Don’t stop.”

“Jamie. I love you, but we have a lot to do. Put this dress on please…lover?” She smiled and made a kissing motion with her lips. Her eyes appeared to have a hint of tears.

I took the dress and pulled it over my head. It had a back zipper, which Amie zipped up. Her touch was different now in a way. She was more gentle, lingering before parting, caressing any part of my body that she touched. She stepped back and looked at me. “That’s great, honey. You must look your best tonight. You’re kind of like a debutante.”

“Oh, great!” I said. “I’m not looking forward to being the center of attention. Let’s make that part of the meeting as short as possible. We’ll excuse ourselves, saying we think the adults should talk about it.”

“Yes. Good idea.

We talked and hung up clothes until five o’clock. Then, Amie said she should get home because my mom would soon be home to pick me. She touched up my makeup, giving me pointers as she worked. The we hugged and kissed, and she left for home.

My mom pulled up about five-twenty. She ran into the house to clean up a little and change clothes.

“Jamie, are you ready?”

“Yes, mom. I went into her bedroom to show her that I was all dressed.

“Oh, yes. You’re more than ready. Once more, you’re beautiful. I’m so glad to see that dress fits. It’s one of my favorites.”

“Mine, too. Mom, am I supposed to wear pantyhose?”

“Not tonight, but we’ll get you some. You should shave your legs, even though they don’t need it very much. You need to practice shaving them.”

We got into the car and set out for Amie’s house. When we got up to the front door, I realized it was the first time I had gone in the front door of her house. Mom pushed the doorbell and we heard chimes first in one room, then another. They went on for about five seconds. After a few more seconds, the giant door opened and Amie’s mom stood smiling.

“Welcome Mrs. Simms…Jamie. Please come in.”

Amie and her dad we’re already seated. When we came in, her dad stood up. We sat on their couch. And he sat back down. Amie’s mom asked if we wanted coffee or coke. We politely refused.

Amie’s mom spoke. “Well,” she began, “our girls had a very unusual summer. They’ve begun something that has necessitated us intervening as parents, and we need to be as clear as we can about how to proceed.”

My mom responded, “Yes, I would like to talk about the school first. I’ve been considering enrolling Jamie in private school for a long time. I researched the schools for a while. What is this school like?”

“It’s an all-girls school in San Antonio,” Amie’s mom replied.

Then Amie’s dad spoke up, “Yes, and I’ve already spoke to them. If you want Jamie to go there, they will be glad to have her.”

Mom turned to me, “Jamie, what do you think?”

“I would like to go there so Amie and I can be together. I know the kids at the school wouldn’t understand about me. No one will know me at the new school.”

She turned to Amie’s parents, “Well, I trust your judgment on the school. I like the idea of an all-girls’ school, even though I never considered it before…for obvious reasons.”

Amie’s mom spoke up, “Yes, and that’s the other issue we want to address tonight. But, I think we should dismiss the girls while we talk.”

Everyone agreed about that, so we were dismissed. Back in her room, Amie was profuse in her praise. “Wow, Amie. You didn’t seem nervous at all. You did so good!”

“Thanks, Amie. I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be.”

Amie sat at her desk. “Let’s look at our new school online. You’re going to love it! You know, San Antonio is a long way from Houston. We’ll have to live in the dorm.”

“Cool,” I replied. I think living in a dorm will be fun…especially with no boys!”

Amie nodded, “Yeah, that might be the best part. But, your poor mom finally got the daughter she wants…only to lose her again so soon.”
“I’m going to miss my mom, even though I don’t see her much.”

“Well, she’ll always be as close as your cell phone,” Amie said. Then, she turned to the desk and pointed to the computer screen. “Look at the school.”

The school website had pictures of smiling girls and a lip-synch video led by a girl in a tutu, with other girls doing somersaults. We got bored with it and shut it off after a couple of minutes.

We talked a while longer. Then, Amie’s cell phone rang. “Hello,” she answered. “OK. We’ll be right there.” Hanging up the phone, she turned to me and said,” They’re finished talking.”

I smoothed down my dress and we left Amie’s part of the house and went back to where the adults were. They were standing and my mom was holding her purse. “OK, Amie,” she said, “you have a new doctor, and a new school.”

Amie’s mom said, “Thank ya’ll so much for coming over. We’ll stay in touch. The girls will be leaving for school before you know it.”

Amie spoke up, “Could Jamie spend the night? We just started looking at the school website and it looks interesting,” she lied.

“It’s fine with us,” Amie’s mom interjected.

“Sure,” my mom said. She kissed me on the forehead. I have to go back to the office. I probably won’t see you until tomorrow night. I’m going to try and take a couple of days of vacation to get you ready to go. Goodnight, honey. I love you so much.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amie and I went back to her room. I turned my back to her and she unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. Then, she unhooked my bra. “Let’s see how your boobs are progressing. I turned around and stood there…my perky little boobs protruding. She smiled, “Jamie, my love, you are a work of art!” Then she looked into my eyes. I could tell she had something serious to say. “Jamie, I want to kiss you again.”
I put my arms around her neck, and she pushed me down on the bed. Once again, my heart responded. My face felt so hot I didn’t see how she didn’t get burned. Her tongue played with mine. The weight of her body felt warm and protective. I reached down to the hem of her top and pulled it over her head. Then I found the hook to her bra a released it. “Fair’s fair!” I said as I pulled her bra off. Her breasts were incredible! She leaned over and I opened my mouth wide to get as much breast into my mouth as possible, and sucked as if I were trying to pull it down my throat. She responded by pulling my legs open and pressing her vagina to the place where mine would soon be. She began moving her lower body up and down against me. My heart pounded even harder. She pulled off her panties…then mine. I was totally nude. She had on only a skirt. She increased the speed of lower body rubbing on mine. I felt a strange sensation in my groin. A male would have an erection but, thankfully, several weeks of hormones made that impossible. The sensation intensified for both of us. “Make love to me, Amie! I’m in love with you and I’m making love with you.” Suddenly, the sensation over whelmed me. I saw lights and stars and heard someone screaming…screams of ecstasy. Then, someone else screamed. It was Amie! The first scream was mine. I felt something flowing in my crotch, a little like I had wet the bed. Amie stopped moving and lay on top of me. My heart was still pounding, but was gradually slowing. She put her hand on my breast and kissed me again, then she laid her head on my shoulder.

“Oh, Jamie, my sweet girl, I can’t believe it! We made love! I want you always.”

“I’m so totally happy, Amie. I have to tell you something, though.”

“What?”

“I think I wet the bed.”

“Oh, Jamie. Silly girl! You had an orgasm…and so did I! Actually, most of what you feel down is mine. I’ll explain sometime.” She stood up and her breasts bounced a little. When she saw me noticing, she bounced up and down slightly. “You like? Give it a year and you’ll catch up with me.”

“I doubt it!” I had a lot of growing to do to catch up with her, but I hoped she was right. The thought of needing a size “34C” bra was exciting. I got up and put on my bra that now seemed so small. I put the ruffled panties back on and pulled my dress on over my head and turned around for Amie to zip me up. Instead of zipping, she let the dress fall to the floor and said, “Don’t get dressed, it’s bath time. Then she whispered in my ear, “I’m going to buy you a ring.”

I turned to face her. “What kind of ring?” I asked.

“Oh, maybe just a friendship ring…for now, but no “BFF’s” for us. We’re a lot more than “BFF’s”.

“Oh? What are we?”

“Well for one thing, we’re ‘lipstick lesbians’. But in our case we’re still more.” She came closer and put her hands on my cheeks. “Jamie, we’re young, but I know this. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. ‘Forsaking all others…’.”

“Oh, Amie. That’s really serious!”

“Yes, Jamie, I’m serious as I can be. I’m young, but I’ve had close friends and I’ve had lovers, but I never felt the way I feel with you. I want to stay with you forever. I might ask you to marry me, but that’s kind of old-fashioned, we’re too young, AND it’s not legal for two women in Texas to marry.”

“But, all my records show that I’m a male.”

“Don’t you hate that? Don’t you want it changed?”

“Yes, I do. But, if it means….”

“Wait a minute. Do you want a piece of paper that says you’re a male, I’m a female, and we’re married?”

I just made a face.

“Yeah,” she said. “I wouldn’t doubt that your mom has the paperwork started to correct your birth certificate. Any day now, she’ll have a new birth certificate that says she had the baby girl she always wanted.”

I smiled about that. “She’s like your dad. She knows a lot of people. Being an attorney doesn’t hurt, either.”

“You want to shower first, Jamie?”

“OK”.

I set the water very hot and began to shower. I thought about the many occurrences of the past summer and the past couple of days. I was still somewhat in disbelief. I turned my earrings and felt my not quite so tiny breasts. Finally, I turned off the water, dried my hair a little, wrapped a towel around me, and stepped out of the bathroom. Amie was on the computer, looking at the school website again. She turned off the monitor and walked over toward me and kissed me. “It’s been a long day. You’ll probably be asleep when I get out of the shower. Goodnight, sweet girl. I love you.”

“I love you Amie.”

As I got into bed, I thought of a funny story I had heard. A man said his wife could turn out the bedroom light switch, jump into bed, and be asleep before the light went out. I smiled to myself as I lay down. All was well in my world. I turned on my side, sighed, drifted off and began to dream…not good dreams or bad dreams…just dreams…the kind you forget when you wake up, but are brought to your memory by something that happens during the following day.


End of Chapter 2. Chapter 3 coming…soon?

up
308 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Story

Good story. Amie seems a little pushy, but I think that's what Jamie needs

Pushy

Thank you, sweetie. Yes, Amie is pushy. Additionally, she plays what is generally thought of as the male's roll, even though she is the one who was born female. This story is my first serious attempt at writing, and I've learned things that you can't learn from a teacher or a book. The characters come to life in my consciousness, and keeping them in character becomes easy...almost automatic. Sometimes it seems as though they're living their lives and it's just up to me to document them. At first, the writing was slow and tedious. I'm working on the 3rd chapter now, and the pace has picked up considerably, sometimes hindered only by having to correct typing errors. If you asked me now how it's going to be when the girls get to school, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I just have to "watch" and report as events occur.

Jamie

Seems like all the pieces are

Seems like all the pieces are falling into place for Jamie to show the world she is really and truly a young woman right along with her new lover Amie. Glad the parents of both girls are okay with what they are doing and how Amie kind of "created" Jamie by discovering her true nature and bringing it out in the open.
The skating costume is absolutely adorable and so very, very cute.
If I were 14 again, or even 18, I would love to have one identical to that one.
Janice

Thank you

I hope you enjoy all the chapters. I don't know how many there will be. I'm new to this site. I think I should have called this a serial or something. I'm just not sure how the site works.

Jamie

Ok I am hooked

And I am liking this story.

Son and moms' relationship

Jamie Lee's picture

Before summer, Jamie told Amie he rarely saw his mom. And his fears were premature when Amie and Jamie returned home and presented Jamie the young lady to her mom and her mom was overjoyed to see her daughter. She even bought a lot of clothes for Jamie.

So, moms' reaction to seeing her new daughter makes one wonder if she truly loved her son. That they didn't have a real close relationship because Jamie was a boy instead of the girl mom wanted. Mom said one thing but acted differently with her son.

Others have feelings too.