Sissys Retribution

Printer-friendly version

Sissys Retribution Chapter 1

By Julia Michelle
Steohania begins making plans to take down Section Zero and we learn a little more about her family and her training.

Stephania Reveli was lying in bed with her boyfriend feeling the afterglow of a good night of sex with him. It felt delicious lying in his arms. She thought of the times she would never have thought she would be willing to lay in the arms of a man or let him take her. But those times were nothing like this. Those were the times her stepmother used her as a prostitute, those men gave her no choice in the matter. And her stepmother cruelly enjoyed the power of forcing her into acts with men that she found repulsive.

This man never forced her into anything. She served alongside this man, and he saved her, and she saved him more times than they can count. She always sensed an attraction he felt and she rejected her feelings. How was it possible she felt sexual attraction for a man after all that she suffered. And she was still a man beneath it all. She was attracted to women. This man was loving and respectful toward her, and she found herself feeling very comfortable with him. Things progressed naturally. This man also had a hatred for those who abused children and traffickers. They hunted those scum all over the world together. So he was more than willing to help her when she asked to return to the place of her childhood for some takeout orders. He knew of her history and knew that sooner or later, this request was going to be made, and when it was, he was going to be willing to do anything she asked. It came, and they arranged to come here.

They had both been burnt in Syria. He suspected it had something to do with the chiefs opposing Stephania’s sexual status as a male to female transexual and his relationship with her. But they also knew how Section Zero burnt agents at the drop of a hat. He heard rumors about how they have been wanting to burn Stephania for years. They just didn’t like her. But they were having trouble because she had the full support of a major general who took an active interest in her since her recruitment and going to Officer Training. There was a lot of opposition against her. The burn was just a matter of time before they could override the approval of a major general. So they got it and burnt her. Luckily, the two lovers saw it coming for years. Stephania knew she wasn't liked, and they made sure they had the resources to live when it happened. Their raids on the camps of the Islamic State leaders allowed them to gather millions in stolen American currency and other assets. Getting out of Syria once they were disavowed was difficult, but they managed to make it back to America. Their General pulled strings to help them get identification and paperwork in the United States so they could both live. Their raids together made sure they would never have to work again, but they still chose to go after the scum no one else wanted to touch. Going after Mike was entertaining. He knew the minute he saw Stephania coming that there would be trouble. Mike still felt he could handle a sissified feminized man like Stephano. Mike had managed Devin for years. He couldn't have been more wrong, and he was overpowered. Mike was on his knees, begging for mercy within seconds. Mike's death was long and painful. He deserved it all. She felt more remorse from killing Carlos. Not much, but just a little. He came after she was beaten down by her stepmother and Ana. He had mistakenly thought all of their sexual encounters were consensual. He had no idea that her stepmother had done this to condition her into submission and set them up under the threat that she better not resist. Stephania didn’t dare let her true feelings show as she let Carlos take her as a woman. Each encounter felt like a horrifying violation. Carlos may have been innocent and clueless, but he still violated her and never once asked her how she felt about it. She felt some remorse from killing him. But not much. Carlos was still a pig who deserved it. How ever, the fear and disbelief in his eyes when she went after him was clear. He was so clueless and thought Stephania liked their time together. He was shocked when she attacked him, and he was horrified when he learned that it all was forced, and each and every sexual encounter between them felt like a violation. And she hated him. He felt very guilty after that, and it wasn’t hard for him to accept his fate. His death was also extended and painful.

Stephania stood up wearing her satin nightgown and went into the bathroom to freshen up. The man looked disappointed and asked, “Stephie, it's so early, what are you doing?”

She looked over her shoulder and said, “Thithy nedith to get ready. People are coming later. The General will be here with our team. Thithy.”

He held up his hand and said sternly, “Steph, please stop the lisp. I don't like it, and we all know you are no sissy, and I don't want a submissive sissy. We both know we are equals, and I know what you have done, and what you can do, so please cut it out and act like a woman for me. The sissy act isn’t cute, it's actually annoying.”

Stephania giggled and said, “Sorry. It's just that when I am in this mood, and with a man, it feels natural. Things that have been drilled into me using pain and fear for years during my childhood are hard to break. And we have tried. But I will try harder for you, my love. I set up a meeting with our team this morning, and the general himself is coming to discuss our plans. I called in the favors, and he see how he can help us take on the Pentagon. I need to freshen up, and so do you.”

She was in and out of the bathroom within fifteen minutes. She had showered, did her hair and face, used the toilette and everything. She was out within fifteen minutes, and he ran in.

Her boyfriend was always surprised at it. All of the rumors about how long women take didn’t apply to her. The routine at boot camp and her service, being timed and having only so long to prepare in the morning, stuck. He took longer since he didn’t care, and they were no longer on active duty. They were civilians now. He took over forty minutes and left the bathroom with her giggling at him.

“You take longer than a woman, dude,” Stephania laughed.

His face twisted in mock offense and said, “Hey, there's no CO timing us anymore. I can take my time in the morning now. Being burnt does have its benefits. I don't know why you had to hurry at all. You were a commissioned officer and a major. Being an officer comes with its perks.”

“I was actually a lieutenant colonel. A step away from a full Colonel and hoped to make general. I had a chance to before it all went down. Being an officer does come with its perks. No one times us in the head. But I still felt I needed to show the men I led that I wasn’t a girly girl. I could keep up with them and proved it.”

“You don't need to prove that to me,” He said. “I know you aren't a girlie girl. You just want me to think you are my girlie girl. I know different. I know you could make me your girl if you ever wanted to.”

She dived into his arms and gave him a passionate kiss. “Never. I need you to remain my man. I would never strip away a man's masculinity. Unless they deserve it.” Then she giggled. “Like Mike, but I heard he did suffer getting involved with the feminization and Devin. They did turn it on him after Devin hung himself. He went too far, and the women took it out on him.” Stephania giggled some more and wished she could have seen big Mike being sissified by the women he pissed off. Karen was a large, powerful woman that many men feared her. She had no problem overpowering small men. But Stephania knew she could not have physically overwhelmed Mike the way she did to Devin or himself. Stephania had remained a boy until her teenage years. The real feminization didn't start until around fourteen to fifteen. She dressed on occasion, but most of it was physical and psychology, so Stephano would be afraid, and obey her. Stephano had grown into a strong boy even if he was so afraid of his stepmother that the feminization around fifteen was easy for her. The transition from a boy's life to girls was more difficult and humiliating for him. But she still overpowered Stephano when he tried to resist a few times. How ever, Stephania knew Karen couldn’t have overpower Mike. She didn't have to overpower him. She had enough on him to insure his compliance. The way he blackmailed and abused Devin was enough. Karen knew it all, and Mike had little choice.

Stephania overpowered Mike when the time came, but she had the training to do it.

Stephania and her man had got themselves ready. He wore a simple pair of army gear and was lacing his shoes. He had on the standard camo top with his unit's insignia on the shoddier. Stephania shook her head and put on a simple miniskirt and matching blouse. There was no reason to wear her mission uniform. They were just planing it all out and learning what they could. But for some reason, her man wanted to wear his military gear when the General came around.

There was a soft knock on the door, and she opened to door to see the Major General standing there with one of his officers. She stood in front of him in a tight miniskirt and pink lacy top that plunged down the neckline showing her cleavage. Her heels snapped reflectively, and she saluted. “Good afternoon General McCormick.”

He nearly laughed and returned her salute and said, “At ease Lt. Colonel. This is Colonel Williamson. You probably know him.”

Stephania raised her eyebrow and said, “Thanks for helping get out of Syria, Colonel. How is your daughter?”

“She is doing fine and they are working on their second child already,” Replied Williamson. He looked at the man standing behind her and said, “How are you, Sargent Tenison. Have you considered marrying this woman yet.”

“We are still working at the right time, maybe after her mission is over. Why don’t you come in.”

The General walked in with the Colonel, and they sat down in the dining room.

The General started off the discussion, “You don’t have to worry about your stepmother anymore. I made sure she will be convicted. The Judge and the DA owe me a few favors here. She will go away for a very long time. The DA won't offer a plea. She will be charged with capital murder and sexual abuse. She will also be in the general population with some of the larger lesbian predators that will have a lot of fun with her.”

Stephania flashed a sinister smile. “I have been looking toward this for such a long time. But what about bail and her getting out?”

“The IRS seized everything Her attorney is getting the rest,” replied the General. “You can see her soon. Now, I hear you want to go after Sector Zero.”

“Yes, so what can you tell me about them?” Inquired Stephania.

“That you should probably not, and there isn't much I can do to try to help you.” Said the General. He knew she would go anyway.

“Are you afraid of being court-martialed, general, I think I understand.” Said Stephania.

“No,” The General Scoffed. “I am afraid of getting in my car one morning and blowing up with my family, or getting shot by a sniper. You know they would do it. You did it yourself to people the Section sent you to deal with.”

“We only operated overseas.” Said Stephania. “I dealt with the leaders of the Islamic State and such. We never targeted people within the United States, or members of the military.”

“They have people to deal with internal threats,” Warned the General. “It has been done and they would do it to me. They will do it to you if you make yourself a threat.”

He wasn't shocked that Stephanie wasn't afraid at all. She just shrugged, “I will be careful. But they still must pay for what they did.”

The General had got used to Stephania's ways. Her total lack of fear didn't shock him. In fact, that was a lot of what made him help her. Out of everyone in the room, it was ironic that Stephania was the deadliest of them all. This woman that was not much taller than four feet five was the highest trained out of them all. She never failed a mission. Her ruthlessness and her drive succeeded at everything. The agency thought she would die in Syria, and they were wrong. She passed all of the tests, and exceeded at the training.

His memory drifted back to the young woman just past twenty one that walked in a naval recruiting office to enlist in the Marines. There was simply no way to accept her. She couldn’t pass any of the physical tests. Her strength had been taken by years of serving and waiting on her stepmother and prostituting and modeling clothes. She was totally unfit for any service, and there was no way to accept her. She refused to accept no and kept trying. Finally, the General was there one day and saw this woman's conviction. He used his formidable pull to accept her and personally took charge of her training. It took over a year and many challenges. He knew that this woman would succeed if she was given a real chance, and she enlisted a year later. She served as infantry and passed boot camp. Then she wanted to be a seal. Stephania worked hard and eventually passed seal training. While training for the seals, she began studying to become a commissioned officer. She had no college, but while preparing to pass the requirements as a seal she also signed up for a full load of courses. She got her officers commission within two years and became a squad leader for a seal team.

Stephania never failed once she set her mind to it. She was the best at liquidating enemy personnel. That was her job. When the political leaders of this country finally tired of the Islamic State and made it a priority to take them out. Stephania's team was set to decapitate the leadership of the Islamic state. She went in and took them all out one by one. They never knew what hit them. She was recruited in Section Zero, all of her identification was erased, and she became a shadow. Not that she wasn't already but that was her strength was operating unseen. She continued to wage a one-woman war against the Islamic State and within months, most of their leaders were dead, and the rest fell. Then she was burned. Luckily they saw it all coming, and it was no surprise. Her team has the resources to make it out of Syria alive. Section Zero deserved what was coming to them. But this was going to be bigger and more dangerous than any of them ever thought it was going to be. She had to be made aware of what a total shit storm she was walking into.

“Stephania, please listen to me. I know you will do this no matter what. But listen,” Pleaded the General. “These people are protected by the highest levels of our government. Even higher than the Joint Chiefs and the DOD. Even the Joint Chiefs couldn't shut them down. They don’t even know. Once you start your one-woman crusade against Section Zero and killing them. You will make yourself the number one enemy of the United States. They will brand you a traitor and go after you with everything. They will do this to avoid it all going public and having hearings on the floor of congress. This is what a shit storm we will all be facing.”

Stephania smiled, “That is what I am hoping for. Making this public, exposing them for burning our best and most loyal agents. Refusing to honor the ones that were killed. Some of best men under my command were killed during the war. They got nothing, their families weren't even notified. Then we were totally disavowed. That was our reward and it was completely unacceptable.”

“I can't help you, Stephania” The General said. “I have a family to protect.”

“They burnt many agents that day. I will have the help I need. All we need from you General is the locations of all of their camps and locations. And proper ID to get into the Pentagon. We will deal with Section Zero ourself.

Suddenly the general's mind was filled with visions of the Pentagon on fire and smoking after the attack in sept 2001. That may be considered small compared to what Stephania would do to them. He looked into Stephanias eyes and saw the darkness within her. She was an unstoppable force of nature. There was something totally chillling about her when she put her mind to it. There was a reason he used all of his weight as a general to get her commissioned even if she was totally unfit at the time. Such things could be overcome if there was the will and she had more than the will to get herself trained if only someone gave her the chance she needed. He was there at the right time to get her the training she needed to be a marine. Then she was a seal and now she was nothing but a shadow. And the the wrong people within her own government decided to piss her off. She was going after them all and she was bringing hell with her.

This is the second part and it looks like this story will be longer than the previous story. So it is Chapter one and not a stand alone tale.I worked harder at the Spelling but im still sad no one offered to help me with proofreading it. Does anyone like this story, and would Anyone be willing to help me?

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

People are just utensils

Jamie Lee's picture

So Karen is going away for some time, and it might not be a pleasant time behind bars. What goes around comes around.

Agencies like the one Strphania was with see people only as utensils, to be used and then thrown away when they are of no more use. Or, set up to be thrown away like a piece of trash.

The problem with treating people like trash is that they sometimes have the ability to bite back. And this is one time when throwing trash away is going to be costly.

Others have feelings too.