Pushing the Limits- Part 6A

Printer-friendly version

Hey babes. I feel bad for going another 3 months without posting even the second half of Part 6. To make up for it, I hope to be done with the next installment soon and have a much quicker upload. Anyway, PLEASE read and review. If you need to catch up or refresh your memory, all of the earlier parts are on here as well :) So enjoy- and let's hopefully get a conversation going in the comments section-I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

As they headed out into the mall with Savannah walking slightly ahead, Evan noticed once again how cute her feet looked. Today, she was wearing a pair of ankle length cognac colored boots that had a medium heel, giving her a few inches of extra height. If Evan had to guess, he figured they were probably 3-4inches high.

Not exactly the stiletto heels her mother usually sported, but not bad, he thought.

“So..uh where to now?”, Evan asked, trying to sound casual.

“Well I was thinking…”, Savannah began, stopping midsentence, as she turned around and caught Evan staring at her feet. A sly grin came to her lips. “Hey..Evan…..my eyes are up here”, she said coyly.

Evan snapped back to attention, as he quickly shifted his gaze to meet hers .

“Wha..? I wasn’t-”, he started to protest, as Savannah moved in again so that their hips were touching.

“So how long were you going to hold out before you told me you had a foot fetish?”, Savannah asked, staring up at him.

Evan sighed. “Not very long, I guess”.

“I have an idea!”, Savannah said suddenly, sounding excited as she grabbed Evan’s hand.

With surprising force for someone her size, Savannah lead Evan into a shoe store. He wasn’t too surprised by this, given their recent topic of conversation. But what exactly was Savannah planning now?

“So does Erika own any shoes?”, Savannah asked, with an unmistakable glimmer of mischievousness in her eyes .

“Shh”, Evan tried to hush her, immediately growing uncomfortable at the mention of his female name.

Evan knew he was just being overly cautious, as it was more than likely that no one else could hear, let alone understand what they were talking about, but it still felt weird actually talking about it out loud.

“I….I have a couple pairs at home”, he admitted shyly, looking away mostly so Savannah wouldn’t notice him blushing.

“Details please”, Savannah prodded, as she sidled up close to Evan, and linked her arm through his. “I wonder how many people assume we’re actually a couple”, she said, the tone in her voice suddenly changing and sounding genuinely curious.

Evan was wondering the same thing while hoping with every fiber in his body that he didn’t run into anyone that knew him or Chloe. Savannah directed Evan towards a display of stiletto heels. Evan began to feel himself become increasingly aroused.

“Ooo these are cute!!”, Savannah said, letting go of Evan’s arm as she reached for a red colored heel with black lace overlay.

“Mmm…yeah they are!!”, Evan agreed, giggling. “Actually, I have a pair like that except mine are light pink. But I think red would look sexy on you”, he said, before he was unable to stop the words from coming out.

“I think I like these better though”, Savannah said, not missing a beat as she grabbed a black and hot pink peep toe stiletto heels off display.

Me too, Evan agreed silently, as he looked over the shoe Savannah was holding and instantly found himself imaging her cute and sexy little feet in them.

“Hmm..maybe its time that we got you a new pair”, Savannah whispered suddenly, as she grabbed Evan’s arm again to turn his attention towards what she was talking about.

“Huh…wha-?”, Evan started to say before stopping short as he quickly realized the pair that she was referring to. “Savannah…no! No way!!!”, he protested.

The pair of shoes in question were black platform heels that looked to be at least 7 inches in height and had three thin ankle straps with rhinestones.

“What?”, Savannah demanded, casually twirling a lock of dark hair around her finger.

Either she was oblivious, or just didn’t care. More than likely, knowing Savannah, it was the second choice.

“Those are total stripper shoes!!”, Evan complained, desperately trying to keep his voice low. “And…besides those heels are so high, there’s no way that I’d be able to walk in them”, he added, trying not to let the nervousness in his voice show.

Savannah blinked, and then just shrugged, apparently letting the idea go.

“Fine. I’ll just get these and we’ll go”, she said smoothly, gesturing to the black and pink peep toe stilettos she was still holding, and headed over towards the register.

Evan wasn’t sure what to make of Savannah’s dismissing the idea so easily. He definitely wondered what she was planning now.

Evan noticed Savannah grab a pair of inexpensive looking flip flops off the nearby end cap and placed them on the counter to add to her order.

Savannah glanced slyly over her shoulder, as she and Evan left the shoe store. Evan started to feel himself grow nervous again. A few seconds passed without either of them saying anything, when Savannah walked in the direction of a Barnes and Nobles.

“You want to get a book..?”, Evan asked, feeling completely confused.

He stopped short as Savannah suddenly took a quick sharp turn in towards the passageway located outside the store .

Savannah leaned against the wall and looked up at him, all doe eyes…appearing to be innocent yet seductively.

“You know…my feet really are starting to hurt after wearing these boots all day”, Savannah complained, as her eyes sparkled with mischief, giving away the fact that she was only pretending to be in anguish. “Can you please help me out of these and into my new comfy sandals?”

Evan was definitely turned on now by Savannah’s act of feigned helplessness- and that she was actually asking him to tend to her feet…something he was more than happy to oblige. Savannah slightly raised one foot, as Evan unzipped the boot and slid it off her foot. Evan stared down at her bare foot and toes, which he noticed were polished a deep burgundy color, and started to gently massage her foot, as he could feel himself growing harder.

Desperately trying to stay focused, he grabbed the sandal and slowly pushed her foot into it, giving the heel one last massage. Evan quickly went to work on Savannah’s other foot, unzipping the boot and carefully removing it. As Evan began to massage Savannah’s foot, her eyes locked on his, causing his heart rate (and groin) to start pulsating at an even more rapid pace.

“Kiss it!!”, she commanded in a low but unmistakably playful tone.

‘Whaa- right here? Now??”, Evan asked nervously, though his expression quickly changed from uncomfortable to practically leaping with joy.

He smiled in spite of himself, as he bent down trying to be as stealthy as possible, and again started to massage Savannah’s toes- this time with his tongue. Evan took his time, slowly and deliberately swirling his tongue around each of her toes, as Savannah let out a soft giggle and began to ever so slightly flex her toes in response. This only turned him on more, as he kept going- until he could suddenly feel the panties he was still wearing start to dampen .

Realizing this, Evan hastily grabbed the other sandal while still taking extra care to diligently work her foot into it.

“That got me kinda hot”, he found himself admitting in a noticeably girlish voice, as he stood back up.

Savannah giggled again. “So..ready for round two?”, she teased.

“I…uh well actually need to take care of something..”, Evan started to say in a tone that resembled more of a mumble

“Oh my gosh…I completely forgot!!!!”, Savannah gasped, clasping her hands together. “We need to see how naughty of a girl you’ve been...especially after this last stunt”, she said, lowering her tone as she leaned in closer.

“Savannah-“, Evan wanted to at least try to sound somewhat forceful, but somehow knew he ended up sounding whiny.

“C’mon!”, she said, as she steered him down towards the end of the corridor where the restrooms were located.

Evan sighed, knowing what was coming next, but didn’t say anything. At least it’s an indoor restroom this time, he thought.

“Go on in and send me a pic of the evidence”, Savannah instructed , with a sly smile forming on her lips.

Evan felt like his legs were turning into jell-o underneath him, as he pushed open the door of the men’s restroom, which was luckily empty, and entered. Once inside, Evan quickly went inside an unoccupied stall, made sure it was securely locked, and shakily unzipped his pants to
inspect the damage. The black lace panties were indeed more than a little damp, Evan noticed, as he reluctantly dug his phone out of the pocket of his pants and snapped a picture. He hesitated briefly, before hitting send.

Evan waited for what couldn’t have been more than a few seconds, but felt like hours before Savannah’s reply came in

“Good girl…now get yourself zipped back up and come out. ”

Evan stared at the message for a millisecond. He knew that Savannah was not about to just let him go after simply sending the picture. He also had an idea what was coming next, as he remembered the last instance with the chastity belt a few days ago- with an agonizing pain in his groin. Bracing himself, Evan quickly exited the stall and pushed the restroom door open.

Savannah was once again standing against the wall across the way from the restroom, with one leg raised behind her. As soon as their eyes met, Evan began shaking his head .

“No way!” Evan insisted, in a low hushed tone before Savannah could say anything. “I’m not going through wearing that thing again!!!”, he insisted, keeping his voice low.

“Whoa…Evan, hold on”, Savannah started, as she came over closer to him. “First off, I wasn’t even going to make you wear the belt…”

“Oh”, Evan felt his cheeks blush slightly at hearing that. “Well, I…”

“But now that you mention it”, Savannah added with a giggle, crossing in front of him as she started out of the passageway.

“Savannah…no…come on”, Evan pleaded as he followed behind, still trying to keep his voice down, even though he knew the panic in his voice was becoming increasingly noticeable .

Savannah raised an eyebrow, and Evan let out another sigh.

“It’s just…its complicated”, he said.

“She’s not into it”, Savannah prompted, as if stating the obvious.

“She doesn’t care”, Evan clarified. “She’s not….bothered by it…..but she doesn’t encourage it. And I….”

“You want something more” Savannah finished for him,, as a small smile came to her lips.

This time, though, Evan noticed it wasn’t her usual coy, slightly devious expression. No…this smile was different.. almost hopeful.

Wait- was Savannah into this for more than the fetish? Up until this point, he thought it was just a game for her….

“I just feel bad”, Evan said, running his hand through his hair. “Because I know she’s not into me dressing up….or any of the other stuff….so I don’t really get to at home”.

“Well….”, Savannah started. “What if we had a little play time of our own?”, she asked.

Play time? Meaning him dressed up as Erika…with Savannah? Or , God forbid....the dreaded chastity belt?

Evan shook his head. “I already told you…I can’t”, he said.

“Aww come on….it would just be a little fun…between the two of us”, Savannah said, tossing Evan a playful glance over her shoulder. “And it
would just be for tomorrow….at work”.

Yeah right, Evan thought. Just tomorrow. This whole thing had already lasted a LOT longer than he had ever expected.

Not that he completely minded…because it wasn’t all bad. And Savannah’s offer was tempting.

Evan caught Savannah’s gaze. There it was again. That look….playful but also desire. Almost pleading.
It was too risky. Especially if Chloe ever found out…

“I-maybe”, he heard himself say. “I’ll let you know. No promises though”, he added.

“Fine”, Savannah agreed, smoothly, as she turned away and started walking again before pausing to look back at him.

Evan hesitated for a moment, figuring that Savannah expected him to follow her.

“I, uh”, Evan cleared his throat. “I need to get home”.

“See you tomorrow”, Savannah said, whipping her head around before he could say anything else, and headed towards the mall exit

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos