The Cheating Husband chapter 2

Printer-friendly version


The Cheating Husband

By Julia Michelle

Chelsie works to reconnect with her husband and try to forge them a new future as forces work to entrap them both. She finds out more about what is going on with her husband Michael
Chapter 2

Chelsie made it home and went though all of Michael’s private stuff. She found his hidden stash of women’s clothing. She found all of his lingerie and makeup, purses and heels stashed in the back of the closet.

She found his lube he kept in his dresser and spread it all in the living room to examine. Then she waited for Michael to come home so she could aggressively confront him. Chelsie formed a plan and decided what she was going to say. Chelsie had little doubt Michael would feebly try to deny it at first. But his denials would soon collapse with the weight of the evidence she had there. Michael was going to face the truth. Then he was going to be punished.

Chelsie heard Michael’s car pull into the drive way. The door opened and got out fully dressed as a woman. Michael’s heels slapped the pavement of the driveway as he headed toward the front door, probably hoping she wasn’t home. Her car was in the garage.

The door opened and he stepped in wearing his bright red pumps he was wearing for his session with Gerald. Chelsie grinned knowingly as Michael walked with a slight limp in his step and. His face was messed up. Michaels chest puffed out ridiculously from his enormous breast forms. Michael seemed accomplished walking in heels. He took dainty steps in his tight pencil skirt. Michael looked like almost every other business woman. Except it was still obvious he was a man.

Michael walked though the door and saw Chelsie with his hidden boxes. The boxes secret contents were spread all over the living room table. All of his various dresses, skirts, different sexy panties, blouses, makeup and a large tube of anal lube. Chelsie saw the blood drain from his face as tears began rolling down his face.

Michael shuddered helplessly, “Chelsie, I swear I’m not seeing another woman. Please, believe me. I swear it.” He said all of that in his natural female tone. He sounded just like any other woman pleading.

Chelsie smiled knowingly. “I know you are not seeing another woman, Michelle. But first, tell me about this voice you use. How do you sound like a woman?”

“Jennifer Hudson, a woman from the office was told to train me to sound like a natural woman when all of this started. It took a few weeks, but I soon developed a very natural sounding female voice that they were very pleased with. Now the only voice I am alloused to use at the office. I was punished when I sounded like a man.” Michael still sounded like a woman. He gave up trying, she even noticed it at home some times. He struggled to not do it. She noticed. He was so used to it now he didn’t even think anything was wrong with using it with his wife.

“How do they punish you,” Chelsie asked.

“Jennifer would to spank me. Then I have to submit to Gerald.”

He avoided her eyes, staring down in overwhelming sense of shame. His eyes flooded with tears as he began balling helplessly like a child.

“I went to your office to catch you with the woman I thought you were cheating with. I went to the large office in the basement, at one PM. I saw you there with Gerald, dressed like you are now. I saw him ruthlessly face fuck you like I used to let you do to me. I heard him make another date with you that evening before you came home. I pieced everything together. Then I had a long discussion with Gerald about your future. And I must say I am very very angry with you. You put our entire future at risk. How are we supposed to have a future with all of the debt we both have now. You were supposed to our rock as I worked to pay off my debt from medical school. I’m just in my residency. I wont even begin making a full doctors salary for another year. There’s no way we can support a child with this much debt. That’s all fucked!”

“I am sorry, Chelsie. I don’t know how things got so out of control!”

Chelsie stood up. “If you think I feel sorry for you, I don’t feel sorry for you at all. You caused this!”

“Cant you do anything for me? What hes doing is wrong!” Michael pleaded.

“Michael I doubt there is anything that I can safely do to help you. You caused all of this, you will just have to honor the agreement you made with him. The only thing I can do to help you is help you with your medication, and maintain the program you are on. I have my own debts.”

He hid his face, and said helplessly, “I cant believe this.”

“Neither can I,” Chelsie said with no mercy. “So now, I want to see how you look with my own eyes. Strip right now, let me see what your new feminized body. You hid your nude form from me for months. I thought you were getting disgusted with me, and lost your love. I now know the true reason, but you should have been honest with me form the start. That’s why this is happening.”

“I never stopped loving you.” Michael protested seriously. “I never stopped thinking you were the sexiest woman I ever seen. Chelsie. I know you don’t think you are sexy because you are tall and muscular, and very strong. That is precisely why I find you so sexy. You are strong and very commanding, You aren’t a girly girl. That I don’t think is that sexy. You are perfect.”

Michael began removing his clothes under her watchful eyes. Strangely His feminized form was very appealing to her. He stood before her completely nude as she closely examined him. His hips had grown considerably. His breasts could fill out a B cup. His waist had narrowed. She ran her fingers along his chest and arms and his skin had softened a lot. He no longer really felt male to her. His face had even begun getting softer. Something was really not right.

“Michelle,” Chelsie demanded harshly. “Be truthful, how long have you been on Hormone therapy?” Chelsie Started to feel very alarmed.

“As of now, I would say three weeks. To four. Why?” Chelsies eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Only four weeks. Fuck, this cant be right. This was only a month? NO way.

“Seriously, Michelle. Tell me when you were first started getting medication or injections of any sort.”

“Four weeks ago,” Michael said not understanding her alarm. “Gerald took me to the company doctor and he began giving me injections in the morning and some pills to take that afternoon and evening at home.”

“Oh my god, what the fuck is going on here?” Chelsie demanded. “This does not look like a month on HRT. This looks like a year on hormone therapy. Not a month. Tell me about what you are taking?”

“I have no idea,” Michael said helplessly. “But they make me feel so weird. This one injection makes me almost sick. Its like a rush, I feel something going inside me. Its like an engine or something that keeps going. I cant really explain it. I don’t like it at all. Why are they doing this to me?”

“I think you know why,” Chelsie said to him. “They want you to be pretty and womanly for your man. Gerald likes it. You did steal twenty five million dollars from people and then stole from a dangerous man to try to pay it back. We are just lucky he is willing to work with you. Michelle, he wants you. That’s why he is insisting on you being totally feminized man for him. So when he comes for you. I will have to divorce you, and you will marry him and become his wife. But that will be months from now. I am to feminize and train you, Jennifer in the office will also help you along. That’s why they are making you into a secretary. I hate this Michelle, but its either this or you will go to prison, or a grave. We don’t have many options here.”

Michael hung his head in despair. “Marry Fontano. Oh my god.”

“You got that right, Michelle. We have little time left. So here is what we are going to do. I set up a secret cloud server. You know your way around computers. You wanted to be an IT guy before. You know all about codding and networks, Systems, and how they work. Its time for you to use it. When you are at your computer, get into the databases, all of them. Find out all of their clients, all of their money, all of their names and company’s they are involved with. Find out everything about those companys’, who is in them, where is their money, who are their clients, what are their assets. And from there, we will make plans. Send everything you can to my cloud. From there, we will have to go out and see what we can find out, I am sure these people have their enemies that want to see them taken down. I am sure they have secrets they don’t want revealed. Secrets they will do anything to keep. But be careful, Michelle. These are dangerous people. I love you, and I want to keep you, even if you are a woman. I have taken control of your feminization. Their doctor will send all of his information to me. I will find out that the fuck they have you on. Your breasts are larger than mine. Your hips, skin, face. It all looks like you are six months into a year of therapy, not one month. What in the living hell do they have you on?”

Michael shook his head.

“I am going to find out. We have to kick ass, Michelle. But, you still have your submissive duties to those men, and to me. So lets go have some fun in the bedroom.”

Chelsie took Michel to their bedroom and they held eachother. It had been such a long time since they had any physical or intimate contact with eachother. Chelsie loved just holding her man now. She held Michael tight against her body and didnt want to let him go. She burred her head in the put Michael's neck. “I love you so much, Michelle. I miss holding you to me so much.”

Michel just held Chelsie.

“I am going to show you a brand new world, Michelle. Love making between women is a different kind than with a man. Its something else entirely. I think you are now ready to experience it. A man takes his woman, and they unite. But its mostly a physical and sexual experience that is fleeting, And then its over. Women bond on a much more emotional level during our love making. We stroke, touch, kiss eachother, we experience the physical sensations on a deeper level than we can with a man. Let me show you, Michelle.”

Chelsie slowly began kissing Michels neck. The kisses were delicate at first as she traced kisses along his neck and his jaw line. Chelsie as gently as possible tenderly traced her fingertips along his face and down to his chest. She stroked his areolas ever so gently sending his nerve endings flaming with an unbelievable rush of sensations. It was something he never experienced before. It felt like all of the nerve endings in his entire body exploded with pleasure all at once. She kissed the inside of his wrists and gently ran her fingertips along his stomach and down to his groin. She didn’t jack or stroke it like men do. It was a gentle sensation that was so much more as she kept kissing his neck and chest.

Eventually, he figured it out and returned his kisses to her neck and jaw line tracing up her face to her ears and back down as they rubbed their bodies together enjoying the sensual sensations and connecting on a much deeper level. They both had the most earth shattering experience they ever experienced. Michael never knew this type of thing was possible. They laid in bed stroking and kissing eachother for hours until their entire energy was spent.

Michael was breathing heavy, “What was that?”

“This is how women make love. I never did it with a woman. I never really wanted to. But, now we don’t have many options and since you decided to go off and make yourself a woman, here we are. I am with a woman. This is what we do. You will always be mine!” She kissed him again.

They talked into the night, lying in eahcothers arms. Michael also missed the intimacy he had with his wife. He missed it all so much.

Chelsie was gone by the time he woke up around dawn to get ready for the day. He did know she checked her computer emails and mentioned something being glad the doctor sent her all of his information on his blood, the medication and timings. And he remembered something about her total confusion about his morning injections. She mentioned that it was something she never heard of. Michael heard her get on the phone and talk to another doctor who specialized in male to female trans people. He remembered their total confusion on this medication and how they never heard of it. She took off to find out what in the hell his company was making him take. None of those doctors knew what it was. He sincerely hoped she would figure it all out. How ever, he had things to do this morning.

It was his first day he would have to show up as a woman, and work in the secretary's office as a secretary. It was most humiliating. Michael knew that all of the other secretary's also knew. The sideways glances, the smirks he got from the women there. The way they treated him and then that cunt Jennifer Hudson telling him to get her her lataas and coffees for her in the morning. It was all so demeaning. At least when he was in the position, he would get his own damn drinks. He never demanded a woman do it for him.

Michael took a long hot shower and then proceeded to get dress himself for his first half day as a secretary. He spared his woman’s executive business suit. He was just a secretary today.

So he also spared the pencil skirt that women Like Jennifer wore. He had to wear something more conservative and subservient looking, not a high powered executive making a six figure salary. He wore a below the knee length flowing dress and a matching white blouse. Simple white stockings encased his legs and he had been shaving for over a month.

Michaels wore five inch pumps. That wasn’t fair, but it was what was demanded. None of the other women wore heels so high, but Gerald demanded. And he finished off the look with his enormous D breastforms. Michael added a little makeup to highlight his eyes and his lips, and take the attention off his straight jawline. Michael was ready.

Michael was taken to the doctor to get his daily injection when he arrived for the day. It hurt and sent his system running hot for several hours. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

His first duty was always to bring Jennifer Hudson her morning Latee. He went to the Coffee room and make his her drink. He made a chocolate cream latee and minced up to Jennifer Husdons office and obediently sat the drink down on her desk and meekly curtsied. “I brought you your Latee, Ma’am.” Then he stood there with his hands folded in the proper subservient position waiting for further instructions.

Jennifer looked looked as if she finally noticed Michael. “Thank you, sexy Girl. I have some files for you this morning. Then enter these new accounts into the database. I have some new clients I need you to call and schedule their appointments for later today, or tomorrow if possible. I should have some new tasks for you by then. Thank you very much. Oh, and between new accounts and the calls. Can you come see me privately. My sexy girl.”

Jennifer could be so demeaning. He looked down in shame. “Yes, Ma’am. Is that all?”

“Yes, and don’t forget to do the feminine walk for me. I love you swaying your hips as you walk. shake your chest for me, and make that sexy face.”

Michael wiggled his chest making his forms sway and he made a submissive sensual face as he wiggled for her. Jennifer smiled. “That is all, now I have things to do, Remember that walk, if I hear you aren’t walking like that, I will punish you, sexy girl.”

Michael walked out waving his hips exaggeratedly with each step, really hating this bitch. He made sure to exaggerate his hip sway as he walked. Michael heard Jennifer laughing as he walked out.

Michael went down to the secretary’s office and sat at his cubicle with all of the other secretary's doing their duties. Michael began his own duties for Jennifer. He openedthe Database, and got the new accounts ready to enter. Michael began entering the information for the new accounts, their names, the people involved and the account number and how much they were all for. It was very intensive work.

Michael occasionally got up and went file the right papers in the cabinet and went back to his station to enter another new account. He repeated that process a few times, and had to go to the copier to make the proper copies for the redundancy sake. Another secretary met him at the file cabinet. She looked at him with an extremely amused look on her face. The young woman wore such a wolfish smile on her face he seemed to shrink before her eyes.

“Who do you really think you are kidding here?” She demanded in such a condescending tone.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Michael replied in such a meek trembling voice.

“Really, Michael Petreo. The manger of the accounting division, the one who sent us all of those files in the past year, and you would criticize us if we didn’t do it quick enough. You were such an ass. Now you are here, dressed like that and doing Jennifer’s files. Shes a bigger cunt than you were. You are here trying to be another woman here, thinking we don’t know because you have those breasts, those heels and makeup. You styled your hair, and you think we don’t know?”

Michael didn’t say anything. He just stared at his feet.

She laughed. “I don’t know what is going on. But you must have pissed someone off really bad to be sent here like this. I mean, if you were trans, you could still work in your position and it would be no problem. But to be sent here, dressed like that. You must have really fucked up.”

Michael didn’t move. He just stood there feeling so small.

The woman actually reached up and shook his breasts. “And to have breasts like those. To be going to see Gerald. Of course he would demand this look for you. He is the type. See our new secretary on that side. Evelin and Marcia. See their chests. They are Geralds. Of course, he doesn’t get to do with them what he does with you. But they are his eye candy.” The woman snorted.

He stuttered, “I. I have things to do this morning.”

“I bet you do, but let me show you how to do them better. Then Mrs Hudson wont be so upset with you.”

The woman showed Michael how to make quicker copies and how to do the filing better. Then she took Michael back to his station and showed him how to manipulate the database faster and enter the data into the databases. The woman reached down his blouse and felt his breastforms. “I doubted you were really stacked that way. Of course its what Gerald likes. Hes such a bastard.”

By that time, He was sure Jennifer was expecting him any time. He went up the steps to his old office to see Jennifer waiting impatiently for him. She shut the door. “Okay sexy girl. I want a private sexy dance right here. Slowly strip your top off, and show me the sexiest strip tease you can. DO it now.”

The lights were dimmed and she locked her office door. Michael started swaying his hips in a sexy twirling dance she taught him to do as he sensually, and slowly unbuttoned his blouse showing her his bra as he swayed around. His hatred burnt for Jennifer more and more. It would soon be time to go meet Gerald for another heavy sex session. He could tell that Jennifer was getting very hot.

Chelsie finally had a midday break from meeting new patience and learning the ropes to her residency.

She found the names of the medication her husband was one. One of them was the usual estrogen supplements. But this one injection totally confused her.

She got on a medical database and entered the name. Its file and information came up. She printed it and began reading what it was all about.

A frightening horrifying change in her face appearing as she read its information. Her fists tightened up into white balls. Her body tightened up. Her face reddened. Her rage nearly exploded and she stood up and kicked a file cabinet almost over. She snarled in rage.

“it will cause Male menstruation.” It said on its headline.

As she read on. The injections cause the internal male organs to transform on a genetic level into proper female reproductive organs. A uterus will form within months, and female ovaries and a birth canal. The male will start menstruating. It will be imperative for the male to have a full sexual reassignment surgery to form a vagina at that time. Warning, the patient must not stop these injections once it starts reforming new organs. If stopped in midstream, death could result.”

There were several other variations to be selective on what the patient wants. Michael was receiving the one specializing in breast development. It said that the patient would end up with an E cup or greater.

What in the hell was this. Another doctor heard her screaming and ran to her trying to find out what the deal was.

Chelsie showed the man a paper. “Look at this, this is what a doctor is making my husband take.”

He looked at the paper as the blood left his face. “In the name of god why?”

Chelsie snarled. “I don’t know, but i’m going to kick that doctors ass. Have Dr Porter handle my patience for today. This quack is getting his ass kicked.” Chelsie rushed out and got in her car to return to the office building her husband was at.

She rushed though the door in a barely controlled rage. She made it up to Geralds office and shoved him against the wall. She balled her fist and slugged him across the face. He fell to the ground and then stood up in rage and went at her. Gerald was a huge strong guy but he was no match for Chelsie. She easily parried his blow and knocked him down. Then she grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully. Cheryl snarled, “Stop resisting. I trained in boxing, kick boxing, and jujitsu. I’m a senior black belt and competed in the elite divisions. I will break your arm Gerald.”

He stopped resisting. “Okay, lets talk, what is the problem?” Gerald demanded.

Chelsie showed him the paper she printed out. “This, bring me that quack doctor now, He is the one I want to kick his ass. None of you morons have a clue what you are doing.”

Gerald walked out and returned with the doctor. Chelsie went at him and he was no match. Chelsie threw him down and started locking his arm when suddenly she felt a gun poking the side of her heard.

She reacted immediately knocking the gun away, grabbing the arm and taking the gun from him as the guard cried out. She ripped the gun away, breaking his hand.”

she pointed the gun at the guard, “Lock the door, and bar it with this chair.”

The guard did as she commanded. Then she pulled the gun back and slammed it into the doctors face. She whipped it around a few more times beating him with the gun barrow. Chelsie decided she better stop before she really injures this guy. Blood was already pouring from his nose.

“You don’t know what you are doing. Look at this paper, this is what you are giving Michael. Read it NOW.”

The doctor read it and saw what the problem was. He started apologizing. It was no use.

“I said I didn’t want my husband destroyed. You said Fontano wanted a sissy, with male parts. Thats not what you will get. All you saw was it caused male menstruation. You didn’t read about it reforming actual female reproductive organs. Of course he will start menstruating with a uterus. But unless we operate then, where will the flow go. It will just build up and kill him. Michael will have to become a full functioning woman. Or he will die. I have lost my husband.”

None of them knew what to say at that point.

“How is my Michael going to handle this. He isnt trans. What will he do?”


Note from the Author
I really hope that this story isnt too Dark or disturbing for the people here. I hoped you would like it

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Did anyone like this story

Does anyone like this this story at all? Wow :( If not, please tell me what you didnt like

Things are getting interesting

Julia, This story has captured my interest. I hope that Michael and Chelsie stay together as a couple as this story continues. Great job!

I think I would give the

I think I would give the doctor a taste of his own medicine. literally

Not Sure If I Like It

joannebarbarella's picture

But the story is compulsive reading.

Cheating husband

I'm not sure yet how much I will like it, that depends on the whole story. I can say though that I want to see it continue.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

with medical tech that

with medical tech that powerful someone could make a lot of money. Much more than the $25 million he stole.
Maybe he was the Guinea pig to test the technicology on human male.
Mr Fontano could make a lot of money on the black market from this tech.