Living a life less ordinary Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 14

Rose's POV

We left early to go back to Bee's apartment and pack our stuff up. I didn't have that much. We hadn't gone shopping since the first day, so all of my stuff fit into a small section of one of Bee's suitcases. Bee was packing for about two weeks worth of clothes and because she was only packing her male clothes, it was an easy job. Most of our meals we ate on-site, so there was only a small plastic bag with perishable items from her fridge.

We then drove to the mansion that the Slater's call home. My home now I guess. That didn't feel real, nor did the idea that Triss and Pierce were going to be my foster parents. The housekeeper, Maria, was in and expecting us. She showed us to our rooms. We were given a tour of the house after we had dropped our bags in our respective rooms. I wanted Bee to sleep in the room next to mine, but Maria said she hadn't prepared that room. My room was opposite the master bedroom and had the second-biggest bath in the house. The decoration was very neutral and the house didn't look very lived in, which probably went with the Slater's current lifestyle. I smirked to myself, wondering how everything was going to change when Triss became pregnant.

Each bedroom had its own walk-in robe and bathroom. I think Bee's entire apartment could have fitted in my bedroom without adding the bathroom or dressing area. There was a heated swimming pool outside that had a retractable cover. By retractable cover I mean you pushed a button and something that looked like a glasshouse travelled along tracks to convert the outdoor pool to an indoor one. The grounds around the house were kept immaculate, by a groundskeeper called Jim. There was a maid service who came twice a week and the Slater's hired caterers if they were entertaining.

There were two dining areas downstairs. One small one, just off the kitchen that had a table with six seats. This was where most meals would be served, but for big functions, there was a large room that could seat over twenty. There was a lounge and a cinema room as well as a games area that seemed more like a man cave that my father had always dreamed of. It had a bar and a pool table and the room was surrounded with posters from old movies, mainly involving scantily clad women.

I would need a stool to stand on if I wanted to play pool, was my first thought. There was something about the room that tickled my brain in a strange way. It was like a part of me was saying I should like this room, while the larger part was wondering why. The whole sensation made me uncomfortable so I didn't linger.

I went to my room to unpack but had to wait for Bee to finish so that she could give me the stuff that I had packed in her suitcase. That didn't take very long and it was still early afternoon. With a bit of pleading and begging I managed to convince Bee to let me go swimming. She had bought me a one-piece costume in case we used the pool that came with her apartment. Bee is very self-conscious about her body and wearing trunks reminds her strongly that her body is male.

We played in the water for a bit. I don't think I had as much energy as I used to, or I just get tired faster. After half an hour I needed to get out and relax. Bee stayed in doing a few laps. I did another focus session while I had the chance. You could see a bit of a female shape to Bee now. Her hips were wider than her waist. Maybe I should start imagining her with small breasts. An A-cup? No, that can wait until after she has found out about her internal changes, I decided.

I had a lovely bath. Triss came in before I finished, checking to see if I needed any help. I could see that she wanted to, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind washing my hair. A smile lit up her face and gave me this delicious head massage as part of the process. I told her I loved it and she could wash my hair any time.

Triss was disappointed by my clothing selections and told me that we would be going shopping as soon as we could fit it in. I told her that Bee and I were going shopping on Sunday. Triss wanted me to go to church on Sunday, but Bee had already arranged a psychologist appointment for me, so she would meet with us after that and we could all go shopping. Pierce probably would join us for lunch, but hated shopping so would beg off that part.

Maria had cooked lasagne which was delicious. Pierce arrived just before the meal was ready. Triss frowned at him, but I knew he was under a lot of pressure at that time, so I didn't mind. We all had to hold hands as Pierce said grace. It did remind me of my mother who used to always say grace although the words were different and we didn't hold hands.

He complimented me on my performance. The edited version had been given to Lucia. He had spoken to her, reassuring her that her starring role was not in jeopardy, but my focussed look was much more effective as showing what he wanted. He said it looked very believable, which was what he needed. He was hopeful that finally, they could start making progress.

Since dinner was quite late, I was soon yawning and sent to bed soon after. I asked Bee to wake me up in time for me to do my yoga and she promised to set an alarm.

I woke up before Bee's alarm went off, so I walked down to Bee's room and gently opened the door. Bee was still asleep so I did my focus work while I had the chance and then went to the master bedroom. I wasn't sure about trying to sneak into the master bedroom. I didn't know Pierce very well and I didn't want to upset him before he even had a chance to sign the papers. In the end, my desire to heal them overcame my fears and I opened the door as quietly as possible. Holding the door slightly ajar, I focussed on first Pierce's fertility and then Triss.

No one appeared to wake up or notice my efforts, so I carefully closed the door and retreated back to my bedroom to wait for Bee. I pulled out my kindle and started reading again.

A little while later, Bee knocked on my door and we went down to the larger dining room. We were just moving some chairs to make space when Triss came in to find out what we were doing. I told her about my yoga routine and she wanted to join in but suggested that we purchase proper workout gear. Doing yoga in my nightie could be quite revealing. I had my panties on, but Triss emphasised that showing my panties was a big no-no.

We still did the routine and I tried to pull my nightie down whenever it started to slide and chose not to do certain postures that would have been given more of a show. Then I had a quick shower and joined everyone for breakfast. Maria would happily cook what I wanted, so I had an omelette. We then drove to work in three separate cars. I was with Bee because it had the car seat in it. Triss made a note that she needed to get one for her car.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Savannah Maun

WillowD's picture

You do write lots of awesome stories. Thanks.