Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 31

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XXXI
By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them, and then it was all downhill from there. – Tracy

Another little one I had forgotten about……… “My Piano Recital”

I had a piano recital coming up, and one night Mom came into my room with a bag from the mall. She said, “I got you something to wear for your recital. They’re Misses dress shorts. You could wear them with a dress shirt and nylons and high heels. It would show off your legs without wearing a dress.”

The thought was intriguing. She took them out of the bag and handed them to me. They were white with navy blue piping, and the label inside said “Size 0/1”. I took off my pants and put them on. They fit well, and came down to mid-thigh. “Oh, those look really cute on you,” she said. I could hardly wait to wear them out!

The concert was on a Sunday afternoon. I had worn pantyhose to church like always, and after we got home, I took off my church slacks and put on the shorts, then stepped into Mom’s white sandals and fastened the buckles. I walked out into the kitchen where Mom was fixing lunch. I couldn’t stop staring at my pantyhosed legs showing. “Oh, you look adorable!” Mom said.

“Thanks,” I said, blushing.

Mom said, “I got some light pink nail polish to match your light pink lipstick. It’ll make your nails look nice, and you’ll hardly be able to tell you have any on.”

After lunch Mom did my nails, and I had to be careful not to touch anything for a while. Finally, it was time to go. We went out to the car and I opened the door and got in like a lady, sitting first and then pulling my legs in. As we pulled out of the garage, the sun shone on my legs, and you could see the texture of my pantyhose. I wiggled my toes in my sandals, feeling so pretty!

When we got to the concert hall and we got out of the car, I could feel the breeze on my legs as I walked. It felt so strange, and I paused for a minute to get used to the feeling. Mom asked, “Are you OK?”

“Mmmm-hmmm. I can feel the wind on my legs. It feels weird!”

When we got inside, all the girls were wearing dresses, and several of them that also studied with my teacher, Mrs. Gerhold, complimented me on how pretty I looked! When it was my turn to perform, I was so nervous, walking across the stage with my heels clicking. I played my piece nearly flawlessly though, and got a nice round of applause when I finished.

There was a reception afterwards, and we had cake and punch. While I was in the serving line, the lady behind me touched me on the shoulder and said, “Sweetie, you’ve got a run in your hose. You probably want to put some nail polish on it.”

I blushed and stammered, “Um, OK, thanks.” After we got our food, we looked for a place to sit, and we sat down by Ingrid, another one of Mrs. Gerhold’s students that usually had the lesson right after mine.

She said, “You look so cute in your outfit! You have really pretty legs!”

“Thanks,” I giggled. “So do you!”

Mom sat down next to me, and I leaned over to her and whispered, “Someone said I had a run in my hose and I should put some nail polish on it. Do you have any?”

She frowned. “No, I don’t think I do. We’ll have to ask someone.”

After we got done, we got up and put our plates in the trash, and Ingrid said, “How would you like to take a walk and look at some of the artwork?”

“Sure,” I said. We walked toward the gallery, and Ingrid leaned close to me and said, “You know you’ve got a run in your nylons? You should put some nail polish on it.”

“Someone else told me that earlier. I don’t have any nail polish with me.”

“C’mon, lets go in the ladie’s room and I’ll fix it for you.” She took my arm and steered me toward the ladie’s bathroom. When we got inside, she said, “Lean against the couch and put your leg up on it.” I did, and Ingrid rummaged in her purse and produced a bottle of clear nail polish. She opened it, and I could smell the nail polish and felt the cool touch as she put some on the back of my shin. “There,” she said, “now it won’t get any bigger.”

“Thanks.” I said, blushing.

We walked back to the gallery, and spent some time walking around holding hands, looking at the pictures. We sat down to rest after a while, and we both crossed our legs. Looking down at our crossed legs, Ingrid said, “Your legs look so pretty in nylons. How long have you been wearing them?”

I blushed, “Since last fall when I started junior high. Mom said I was old enough to start wearing pantyhose when I dress up. I wear them under my slacks on Sunday mornings for church. This is the first time I’ve worn them out in public where you can see my legs.”

“You look great in them. How do you like wearing them?”

“I really like them. They make me feel really pretty. Especially today, I could feel the wind on my legs when we walked in, and they make my legs so nice and smooth. Just like yours.” After a pause, I added,
“I love how they feel when I cross my legs.” We both giggled.

“Your sandals are really cute. Where did you get them?” she asked.

“My Mom’s closet. She loaned them to me. I think it’s for keeps though since she told me to just hang on to them.”

“That’s great that you and your Mom wear the same size shoes so you can share. My Mom wears a bigger size so we can’t do that.”

Finally it was time to go. As we got into the car to leave, Mom smiled and said, “I had several people tell me how nice you looked! I saw you and Ingrid walking around holding hands.”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” I blushed. “She told me I had a run in my nylons and helped me fix it.” I twisted my leg around and saw the run. My pantyhose were suntan, and you could definitely tell I had hose on from the run!

Mom said, “That’s why you should always have nail polish with you, even if you’re not wearing any, in case you get a run.”

The car ride home was awesome, I felt so good being out wearing pantyhose all day! Finally we got home and pulled in the garage. As soon as Mom shut off the car, she said, “If you’re staying in, you can leave your outfit on the rest of the day if you like.”

“Mmmm, I think I will,” I said.

Afterward, I went in my bedroom and closed the door. I took off my heels and laid down on the bed. My faucet was so hard. I laid there, playing with it, rubbing my pantyhosed legs together, remembering the wonderful afternoon out in public in pantyhose, everyone complimenting me on how pretty I looked, and I erupted a huge wad into my pantyhose panty.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos