Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 24

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XXIV
By
Tracy Davis

After our next exercise class, we were all hanging around at Orange Julius, having our smoothies, and Melissa, one of the girls in the class, said, “I’ve been thinking. We should all do a dress-up lunch. Is everyone free next Monday? We could go to Café Americain, I’ve heard their food is really great.”

Tina said, “I’ve been wanting to try that place too! I’m in.”

Julie said, “Me too! I got this really cute peach dress I’ve been looking for an excuse to wear.”

Melissa looked at me and said, “How about you, Brie? Are you free Monday?”

I blushed and stammered, “Um, sure. I’d love to come.” I saw Tina look down at her drink and smile.

After we got into Tina’s car, she said, “I can’t wait to see you in a dress! Do you have one? Do you need me to loan you one?”

My head was spinning with the thought. “Um, let me ask Becky first and see if I can wear something of hers.”

Tina laughed, “If she doesn’t have anything, call me. We might have to go dress shopping!”

-----0-----

That night, after dinner, I finally worked up to courage to ask Becky. I said, “Ummm, I need to ask you a question.”

“What, hon?” she asked.

“Today at exercise class, when we went out for smoothies afterward, one of the girls asked if we wanted to do a dress-up lunch next Monday. Everyone said yes, and it sounds like they’re wearing skirts and dresses. They asked me if I wanted to come, and I said yes. Is that OK? What am I going to wear?” I asked, panicky.

Becky giggled. “Well we’ll have to see if I have something that will fit you. Of course you can go. This should be fun,” she laughed, wickedly.

-----0-----

The next morning when Becky was looking through her closet for something to wear, she pulled out her fuchsia sweater dress. “This is what you should wear on Monday!” she said. “It’s stretchy and should fit you okay. You can wear it with your white slide sandals and a white necklace. It’ll be short on you though, you’ll have to keep it pulled down so you’re decent,” she giggled. “You can wear one of your sleeping camis for a slip.”

-----0-----

On Monday, we slept in, and when I got up, I put on a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose under my sleeping cami and dressing coat and went out into the kitchen, just like I used to do in junior high. When Becky saw me, she looked at my nyloned legs and sang, “Oooh, you’ve got legs!”

I grabbed the hem of my dressing coat and pranced around, singing, “The super-stretching, super-fitting pantyhose,” and we both laughed. “Actually,” I said, “They’re No Nonsense sheer to the waist,” as I daintily pulled the side of my dressing coat up to my hip and showed off my sheer thigh.

“I know,” Becky laughed. “I just couldn’t resist teasing you.”

“Since I’m going to wear a dress today, I thought I might as well just put hose on instead of underwear,” I replied.

Becky had brought out her fuchsia nail polish, and after breakfast, she did my nails and we let them dry while we had another cup of tea. I went in the bathroom and had my BM while Becky went in the bedroom and got out her makeup, and then she really did me up. I always wore some powder and lipstick to the exercise classes, but Becky went all the way with foundation, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, the works. I couldn’t believe how pretty I was! Then she took the dress out of the closet and slipped it over my head. It was pretty short. I was glad I went with sheer-to-waist pantyhose.

After parting my hair and putting it in place with a little hair spray, Becky slipped a set of white beads over my head, and handed me a set of matching clip-on earrings and a bracelet. I stepped into my high heeled white slide sandals and walked over to the mirror. I couldn’t believe how pretty I looked.

“You’re going to have to beat the guys off with a stick. What are you going to do if some guy asks you out?” she laughed, wickedly.

“Um, say no,” I replied. “Do you really think someone would?”

“With that short dress and those legs, yes,” she warned.

We went back out in the living room and watched TV until Tina pulled up in the driveway. “Have fun and tell me all the details when you get home,” Becky laughed. “If some guy hits on you I want to know all about it.”
I picked up my purse and walked out the front door. I immediately felt the breeze on my legs and pulled the hem of my dress down. As I got into Tina’s car I carefully folded my legs in while keeping my knees tightly together, but I still felt like I was showing a lot of leg. Tina took one look at me and said. “Wow! Look at you!”

“Thanks,” I blushed. Tina was wearing a short black-and-purple dress with black hose and black pumps. “You look absolutely delicious too.”

“We’ll have to stop back at my place afterwards,” she smiled wickedly.

When we walked into Café Americain, Julie and Melissa were already there. Julie was wearing her peach dress with beige high heeled sandals and nude hose. Melissa had on a short grey pleated dress with taupe hose and black high heeled sandals. It looked like we were all on the prowl! We had a great lunch together. Afterward, we went in the ladie’s room and tinkled and fixed our makeup. When we were standing out in the parking lot afterward, talking, getting ready to leave, I saw the sun was reflecting off my smooth pantyhosed legs and I felt so sexy. It was hard to stop staring at my own legs! Finally we said our good-byes and got in our cars to leave. The minute we got in Tina’s car, we were in each others arms, French kissing with our hands on each other’s legs, feeling each other up under our skirts. Needless to say, we had some awesome pantyhose sex when we got to her house!

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos