Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 10

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose X
By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them, and then it was all downhill from there -- Tracy


When I woke up the next morning, I could hear the sounds of a shower running. I fell back to sleep, but then woke back up when Char came in the room and said “Good morning!”

I rolled over and smiled at her. “Good morning to you, too. You look nice,” I said, as I noticed she had pantyhose on under her robe. She had another pair of hose in her hands, and she sat down on the bed, saying, “Time to get up. Here, put on your nylons and then come out in the kitchen and we’ll have breakfast.”

She stood back up and left, and I took the nylons in my hand. Pressing them to my nose, they smelled perfumey. I got up out of bed, stretching, and then slid my panties off. I gathered up the hose and slid them up my legs. I had never worn nylons with shaved legs before, and the feeling was just heavenly, my dick hardening into an erection so hard it hurt. They were sheer-to-the-waist hose, and I took care to arrange the toe seams exactly like Char‘s – one peeking over my big toe vertically, and the other over the little toes. I carefully pulled the wrinkles up out of them, and then walked to the kitchen, sliding my pantyhosed feet along the hardwood floor.

As I entered the kitchen, Char looked down at my legs. “Oh your legs look so nice. Don’t you feel sleek and sexy?”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” I replied, blushing.

“How do you like those hose? They’re Can-Can Sheer To The Waist.”

“They’re nice. Mom’s been buying me No Nonsense Sheer To The Waist. I bought a few pairs with me.”

We sat down at the table and had breakfast while we made small talk. Char said, “I have a beige sweater dress that I thought you wear with my beige high-heeled sandals. It’s mid-calf, so you won’t be showing too much leg your first time out in public.”

After we put the dishes in the sink, we went back to her room. Closing the door, she loosened her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, and stepped out of it when it hit the floor. As she stood in front of me, nude except for her pantyhose, nipples erect, it was hard not to stare. She didn’t have any underwear on under her hose, so I chose correctly in taking mine off. I tried hard not to look at her crotch after seeing whether or not she had underwear on, but couldn’t help but notice her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She noticed my unease and smiled. “C’mon, off with your jammies, so we can get ready.”

I pulled the pink chemise over my head and off, laying it on the bed. There was an awkward moment as we both stood there in our nylons, topless. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out two bras. “Here,” she said, handing me one. “Since we’re getting dressed up, I thought you might like a little more….. up top,” she giggled.

We put on our bras, and she reached inside hers to locate her breasts correctly. She reached back in her underwear drawer and took out two pairs of hose that had knots tied in them. She rolled them up and stuck one in each of my bra cups. “These are old ones that have runs, that I wear under slacks, but they’ll give you some boobies.”

Next, she pulled out two full slips. “Here, you wear the longer one, since you’re going to wear the longer skirt.” We pulled them on and got them arranged correctly. The feeling of more nylon sliding over my pantyhosed and shaved legs was breathtaking, and my dick started to get hard again. She opened her closet and took out a hanger with her sweater dress on it and handed it to me. “Here, you get dressed while I’m picking something out.”

I went back to my room and took the top and skirt off the hanger. I put the skirt on first, pulling the waistband up to my navel, then pulled the top over my head. I pulled up the skirt and pulled down the slip. There was a full-length mirror on the wall and I was admiring myself when I noticed my big hard dick poking through all the layers. I pulled the skirt and slip back up, and, pulling down the pantyhose panty far enough to tuck my dick in as firmly as I could, then smoothed everything back down.

I kept admiring myself in the mirror, trying different poses, when Char called out, “Come on back in the bathroom and let’s put some makeup on you.”

I walked back in her room and there she was in an above-the-knee pink skirt and a white blouse. She steered me into the bathroom and started on my hair, parting it in the middle and then flipping it back and securing it with some hairspray. She touched up a few spots on my face with foundation and then dusted me with face powder, followed by some rouge on my cheeks. Finally, she handed me a lipstick and said, “Go ahead and put on lipstick. This one’s a little darker color so it’s a little more dressy.”

I did, and couldn’t believe how feminine I looked. We walked back into her bedroom and she got some clip-on earrings out of her jewelry box and clipped them on my earlobes. Finally, she reached into her closet and handed me a pair of beige high-heeled sandals. “Here, to top it all off, your heels.”

I went in my room and put them on and fastened the buckles, then got my purse and put the lipstick in it. She stuck her head in the door and said, “Ready?”

We walked together out to the car, and I felt so sexy feeling the light breeze on my legs in the skirt.

-----0-----

When we arrived at her office, she introduced me to everyone as her niece, Brie. Everyone remarked how nice I looked, and then we went back to her office. Char said, “I have some filing that you could help me with. You can sit at that desk over there by the filing cabinet and I’ll get you started.” Lowering her voice, she said, “And cross your legs when you’re sitting there, and notice how all the guys stare at your legs when they walk past.”

She was right – the guys were checking out my legs that day. We took a few breaks to get a soda and fix our lipstick, and use the bathroom. I was feeling the urge for a BM, and tried to push it out, but it was stubborn and wouldn’t move. I didn’t try too long as I didn’t want to tie up the bathroom. Later that afternoon, as we were driving home, the urge to go was getting really strong. As we turned down our street, I said, “Thank goodness we’re almost home. I’ve been feeling like I need to do my push job all afternoon.”

I went directly to the bathroom as soon as we got in the house. I pulled up my skirt and slip, and pulled down my nylons and sat down on the pot. I relaxed and started to push, but my poop wouldn’t move no matter how hard I tried. I grunted and strained, but it wouldn’t even start to come out. I wondered what to do next. I put some soap on my middle finger, and inserted it up in my rectum, and could feel my big hard stool. With my finger up in me, I took a deep breath and really pushed hard, but it still didn’t move. Finally I gave up and got up and got dressed again.

As I walked back in the kitchen Char said, “Feel better now?”

“No,” I moaned, “I’m constipated. I think I need some Correctol.”

She said, “When was the last time you did your job?”

I said, “I don’t know. I haven’t had one since I’ve been here.”

She said, “We’ll have something for dinner with some fiber in it to give you some help. Then you can take your Correctol before you go to bed. If you like, you can take off the skirt and slip, and just put your jeans on over your hose. I thought we could go shopping after dinner, and you need to have hose on when you try things on. We should get you some dressy teenage girl clothes, and you really need girl jeans.”

I went back to my room and took off the high heels, then the skirt and the slip, and put on a pair of jeans over the hose. It felt so sensual, feeling my pantyhosed legs sliding against the legs of my jeans. It was a relief to take off the high heels, so I left them off and went back in the kitchen to help Char fix dinner.

-----0-----

After dinner, Char changed out of her skirt into jeans too, and we put our heels back on. We went to the big mall near her house. My jeans were fairly tight on me, probably from the constipation bloat, and I felt so sensual as I walked from the car into the mall, swinging my hips as I walked in the heels, and swinging my purse from my hand as I walked.

We stopped in front of a teen store right inside the mall, and there was a mannekin showing off a cobalt blue turtleneck sweater top with a short white miniskirt and cobalt blue pumps. Char said, “You’d look so cute in that! Let’s try it on you!”

The salesgirl picked it out for us as we walked back to the fitting rooms. Char went inside with me, and I sat down to take off my heels. Standing up, I slid the jeans down and off, and pulled the wrinkles up out of my hose. Char handed me the skirt, and I slid it on. It felt like it barely covered my butt. I pulled the sweater over my head and pulled it down. Char said, “Very nice, but you’d better re-tuck.”

I slid my hand down inside the skirt and the hose and pushed my dick down all the way between my legs, then pulled the skirt and hose back up. I walked out to the full length mirror, and couldn’t believe how cute I looked. About that time, the salesgirl came back with the pumps, and I slid my feet into them.

“Wow,” Char said, “You look awesome.”

I walked away from the mirror and back, getting used to the higher heels, and as I looked back at myself in the mirror, I noticed that the skirt had a slit in the back that was partly unbuttoned, and you could see almost all the way up to my crack. I couldn’t believe how sexy I looked and felt.

Char noticed, too. “You are really going to have to beat the guys off with a stick. You look so hot!”

I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror. I didn’t want to take the outfit off because I was in love with how I looked. Finally, Char said, “Well take it off now, but that one’s definitely going on the keep pile.”

“How much does it cost?” I stammered. I didn’t think I had enough money to pay for all of it.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said. “It’s my treat. I’ve been wanting to dress you up like this for a long time.”

I put my other clothes back on, and we looked through several other stores, but didn’t find anything as awesome as that outfit. We did find a pair of girl jeans that fit me really tight. When I came out of the fitting room with them on, I said, "They're nice and tight but I think they're too long."

"That's OK," she said, "You need them long so you can wear heels with them. You can tuck them up on the inside if you're not wearing heels."

At another store, we found a short denim miniskirt that Char said “I could wear with anything,” and then she bought me several pairs of pantyhose of my own, since, according to her, “You’ll be wearing nylons all the time now.”

-----0-----

When we got home, Char’s neighbor Linda and her son were outside on their porch. We walked over there and Char introduced me to her and her son, Jason. We stood around while Char and Linda talked, then Jason looked at me and said, “Want to go inside and hang out?”

“Sure,” I said. We walked inside their house and into the family room, my high heels clicking across the hardwood floor. We sat down and watched TV for a little while, then turned it off and started talking. I tried to fake girly conversation as much as I could. I noticed Jason staring at my feet a lot, and at a pause in the conversation, he said, “You look really nice. You’re wearing nylons, aren’t you?”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” I replied, bending my foot around at the ankle to show it off. “I wore a dress today to go to work with Charlene, and I haven’t taken the nylons off yet. The hose,” I added delicately, pointing my toe at him. He was wearing sweat pants and I could see his erection straining against them. It was so cool that I was turning him on, and I was starting to realize the power that women had over men.

Finally, Char came in and asked if I was ready to go. I said good-bye to Jason and we walked back over to our house. As soon as we got inside the door, Char looked at me and said, “Wow, did you see the way that Jason was looking at you? He sure is attracted to you!”

“I know,” I replied, giggling. “He had this great big boner and I could see it sticking through his sweat pants. It made me feel really attractive that I was turning him on.”

Char said, “Wait till you wear that outfit we bought for you tonight. You will turn a lot of heads,” as she touched my hair. “C’mon, let’s put our jammies on and go watch TV.”

“Okay, I think I’m going to go sit on the pot again.”

I went upstairs into the bathroom, pulled down my jeans and pantyhose, and sat down on the toilet. I sat there, admiring my pretty pantyhosed feet in my high heeled sandals and flexing my toes. I pushed for a while, but still nothing would move. About the time I was ready to give up Char knocked on the door and came in. “Any luck?” she asked.

“No,” I sighed.

My high heels were pinching again so I took them off before I got up off the toilet. I loved walking on the hardwood floors in hose, sliding my feet along and feeling the nylons between my feet and the floor. I went to my room and changed out of my clothes and put on panties and Char’s pink nightie. I opened my suitcase and got out my Correctol, and went in the bathroom and drew a glass of water and took one before I went back downstairs. Char was sitting on the couch in her nightie, and she raised her arm and motioned me to come sit beside her. I pulled my nice smooth legs up and snuggled up next to her. I was getting tummy cramps, and I started pushing on my stomach to relieve them.

Char flipped my bangs over and said, “Don’t forget to take your Correctol.”

“Mmmm, I just did,” I grunted, laying my head on her shoulder. “I’m so bloated.”

She said, “You’ll feel better in the morning after a good BM. I can’t get over how pretty you looked today. You make a beautiful young woman. Even at the mall tonight, in jeans and high heels, there were guys looking at you as we walked past. I can’t believe how well you walk in heels! It’s like you’ve been wearing them all the time!”

The thought of guys finding me attractive was really exciting. I remembered seeing Jason get an erection when he was staring at my pantyhosed feet in my high heels, and how pretty and attractive it made me feel.

We dozed off together when the show got boring, and after we woke up, we turned off the TV and walked upstairs to bed, hand in hand. I had such a hard-on, and had a wonderful masturbation session while remembering all the events of the day.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos