Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 11

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XI
By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them, and then it was all downhill from there. After a few days at my sister-in-law’s, she decided to turn things up a few notches -- Tracy

The next day, when I heard Char getting ready, I got up right away. I got out a pair of my new pantyhose, opened them up and put them on. I put the bra back on that Char had given me yesterday, stuffing it with her old nylons. I got several pieces of Kleenex and put them over the head of my dick to keep my semen from staining my clothes. I got my new white skirt out and, just to be daring, unbuttoned one of the buttons on the back slit before putting it on. Finally, I got out the new blue sweater and pulled it on. I was standing there in front of the mirror, admiring my long legs in that wickedly short skirt, and my cute nailpolished toes in my pantyhose, when Char came in.

“Couldn’t wait to try on your new outfit, could you?” she said, smiling. “You look even better than last night! Wait till we put some makeup and jewelry on you!”

We went out in the kitchen and had breakfast. Char poured me a bowl of bran cereal and said, “You should have some more fiber in your diet to help you poop.”

“Okay, you’re probably right,” I said, blushing. After we cleaned up the breakfast dishes, she said, “Why don’t you go sit on the pot for a while and try to go poop. We have plenty of time, so just go sit in there and relax and let the Correctol work. Put on your high heels first, that will make it easier for you to go.”

I could tell it was working because I had held back a couple of farts already, and was feeling like I had to go. I went in my room and stepped into my new heels, and clipclopped across the hall and into the bathroom. Char was in there putting on her makeup, and said, “Go ahead and sit on the pot while I do my makeup.”

I pulled down my skirt and panty hose and sat down on the toilet. We were talking girl talk, passing the time, when my urge to go got strong and I started to push. Even though my poop was really big and firm it was really slimy and slippery, and it slid right out of me without too much effort. “Wow,” I said. “The Correctol makes it so much softer and easier,” I added.

She replied, “That’s because women’s laxatives have a stool softener in them. They make you have a really smooth and easy BM.”

I wiped and flushed, then pulled up my panty hose and skirt. “I feel a lot better .”

She patted my tummy and said, “Your tummy is flatter too. We girls really have to stay regular. It helps our waistlines and our figures. Now, it’s my turn,” she said, and slid her skirt and hose down to her thighs and sat down on the toilet. I started checking out my makeup in the mirror and tried not to look at her as she was doing her BM. I heard her grunt a little, and then the crackling sounds as she passed her stool.

We went back to the mirror and put on our makeup. I did better this time as she showed me how to do it. She handed me a pair of big hoop earrings to put on, and while I was admiring them in the mirror, she came up from behind me with a bottle of perfume, raised my hair up, and put a spritz on both sides of my neck. It smelled so nice! Afterwards, when she was standing next to me, she fiddled with my hair, and as she dropped her hand down, I felt her fingertips graze over my bottom. I didn’t know if it was on purpose or not, but it really got me excited.

-----0-----

We had an interesting day at work, including going out to the mall for lunch. I noticed a lot of guys staring at me as we walked past, and one even whistled at us! Char just looked at me and smiled. As we were walking to the car after lunch, I felt the breeze on my legs and up into my crack, and I felt so sexy! It felt so natural and content to be dressed like this.

After we drove home, as we pulled up in the driveway, we saw Linda and Jason outside again. As she shut off the car, Char looked at me and said, “Want to have some fun?”

“Sure,” I said.

“When you walk past Jason, play hard to get. Just say ‘hi’ and nothing more, then walk into the house. It’ll drive him nuts.”

“Okay,” I said, smiling wickedly. I got out of the car the girl way, putting my high heeled feet on the ground first, then stood up and pulled the miniskirt down slightly. I closed the car door and sashayed my way into the house, and just briefly said “Hi” as we walked past. After we got inside, Char looked at me and said, “I’ll bet you any amount of money he’ll be over here tonight asking you out.”

I said, “I can’t go on a date. I’m not old enough.”

She replied, “Oh, I bet we could arrange something, if you really wanted to go.”

-----0-----

We went upstairs and made dinner. Dinner was strangely quiet -- Char kept looking at me and smiling, and I smiled back. While we were having dessert, I felt something touch my leg, and when Char giggled, I realized it was her barestocking toe running up and down my pantyhosed leg, and I started to get aroused. When she stopped, I reciprocated, and she closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, moaning softly and shifting in her seat. I wondered if she was getting turned on too, when she abruptly opened her eyes, stood up, and said, “Come here with me for a moment.”

She walked down the hall to her bedroom, and sat down on the bed, motioning me to sit beside her. She crossed her legs, and I did too, and we started to bob our feet up and down in unison. I stared at our pantyhosed toes while remembering how incredibly sexy and feminine I had felt all day. She laid her hand on my shoulder and gently turned me toward her. I started to ask her what she was doing when she closed her eyes and brought her face close to mine in the classic pre-kiss tilt. I tilted mine the other way to match and our lips met. We kissed for what seemed an eternity until she moaned softly and we parted. Now I was sure that her running her fingertips over my bottom this morning was no accident.
My dick had grown big and hard and was straining against my hose and skirt, wanting release. She laid her hand on it and squeezed gently. Now it was my turn to close my eyes and moan with pleasure. My erection was now so big and cramped inside my hose that it hurt. I opened my eyes and whispered, “Hang on just a minute.”

I put my hand inside my skirt and straightened it out. She started rubbing her fingers on it, and whispered, “Wow, are you ever turned on. Let’s get more comfortable.”

She slid her skirt down and off, and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I reached back and pulled my sweater over my head, and then slid my tight little skirt off. My erection was now fully visible through my sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, and I was a little embarrassed, so I turned toward her so that it wasn’t so visible. She smiled, and pulled her slip up and over her head. I could now see the hairy mound of her crotch as well, as she had on sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose as well.

“There,” she said, “Now you don’t have to be embarrassed.”

We laid back down, entertwining our nyloned legs, and resumed petting. Our kisses were getting deeper and hotter, and, on a lark, I tried putting my tongue between her lips. She eagerly opened her teeth and let me in, and then put her tongue beside mine and entered my mouth. We French kissed several times, and then she abruptly sat up and took off her bra, and I followed suit. We resumed kissing, and then she said, “Give me your hand.”

I wondered what she was going to do with it, when she spread her legs and guided it into her crotch. She took my middle finger and said, “Here, do like this.”

She guided my finger up and down vertically on her labia lips. Our hose didn’t have a gusset, so there was nothing between her pussy and my finger except the thin suntan nylon. I could feel the moisture quickly penetrate her hose, and she started to moan and thrash rhythmically up and down. I put my mouth back top of hers, and my tongue back in her mouth, which only lasted a few seconds before she opened her mouth and said, “Oh god, Brie, fuck me, fuck me now.” She pulled down her pantyhose to her thighs, and then pulled one leg out as I took my cue and pulled mine down to my thighs as well. I got on top of her and positioned my dick in between her legs, when she pulled them wide apart and took ahold of my dick, guiding it right to her hole. I closed my eyes and started to push. I penetrated her immediately, wondering about how far to go in, when she grabbed my rear end with both hands and pulled me all the way in. We started to thrust together, and as our rhythms matched, she whispered, “Tell me before you cum, we want to make this last as long as possible.”

No problem, so do I, I thought. As I felt my orgasm approaching, I slowed down and said, “I think I’m getting close.”

“Think about something else for a minute,” she said, as she continued to hump and thrust madly. I did, and was trying to keep from thinking about this gorgeous pantyhosed beauty underneath me for more than a few seconds when she said, “Okay, I’m ready.”

My mind turned back to how I looked in the mirror with the bottom of my crack showing through the slit in the skirt when she came. I felt the wetness envelop me just as I went over the edge too, shooting my big hot pent-up wad into her as deeply as I could. Our thrusting gradually slowed down and stopped, and I collapsed against her.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This was

Renee_Heart2's picture

Very different I'm enjoying the story I hope to read a LOT more of your exploits on becoming a young woman.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Something New Keeps Happening

This story just never gets stale, taking an unexpected twist whenever I see a new chapter posted. That it's autobiographical makes it all the more intriguing. I always look forward to the next posting.

At Last, Admitting What I Am To Myself...