Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Cassidy wiggles her butt against Arthur penis. She was sore, but she loved it. She feels Arthurs' hand squeeze her right breast.

“You keep doing that and I’m going to fuck you so hard, that you can’t walk.” Arthur pinches her nipple hard.

“Ow! That hurt.” Cassidy’s nipples were sensitive.

“Then stop wiggling your butt.” Arthur places a kiss on Cassidy’s cheek.

“I can’t wait until I have the operation. I am going to want to use my new vagina every single day.”

“I’ll hold you to that. Also, when your doctor gives you the clear to have sex, I am going to help you wear it in. But now we need to figure out what we are going to do about Wes. Where is he holed up?” Arthur and Cassidy had come back to his house after getting the tires replaced on his Jeep.

Cassidy turns around in Arthur’s arms, so she could look into his eyes. She felt Arthur’s penis resting against her tiny birth defect.

“I don’t know much about Wes, but I think he might be seeing someone. If he is, he might go to them to hide.” Cassidy loved being close to Arthur’s chest.

“Do you know where they live?” Arthur rubs the lower part of Cassidy’s back.

“No, but I think I might know someone who might.” Cassidy figures Clair over at Rosey’s might know.

“Then let’s go see this person and hopefully learn where Wes is hiding.” He gives Cassidy a kiss, before getting out of bed.

Cassidy gets out of bed and beats him to the bathroom first. Once she was done and walking out “your turn.” As she plants a kiss on his cheeks.

She wiggles her butt as she walks past him. She loved teasing Arthur. She watches as he goes into the bathroom. She walks over and starts getting dress. She decided to keep some clothes over at his place, whenever she decided to spend the night.

Once she is dress, she heads downstairs to Arthur’s kitchen and makes coffee for the two of them. By the time Arthur comes downstairs, she hands him his coffee.

“Thanks.” He grabs his car keys.

“You’re welcome. Let’s go and talk with Clair over at Rosey’s.” She starts walking towards the front door.

It takes them about twenty minutes to drive to Rosey’s. The outside of the place hasn’t been touched since the first day it opened by in the ’50s.

“Wow, this is an old place.” Arthur turns the jeep off.

“Don’t be fooled by the outside.” They head inside the place.

“Okay, I'm impressed.” Arthur was looking at how nice everything was inside the restaurant.

A young woman with shoulder length sandy blonde hair approaches them. She looked to be in her late twenties.

“Yes, we’re here to see Clair. Is she around?” Cassidy was hoping she was.

“She’s in the kitchen. If you’ll wait a few minutes, I can go and get her for you.”

“Thanks.”

The young hostess heads towards the kitchen. She knew Clair was in it somewhere. She spots her over near the prep area.

“Clair, there’s two people asking for you at the hostess station.”

“Alright, I’m coming.” Clair wipes her hands and heads towards the front of the restaurant.

While Cassidy and Arthur were standing and waiting. Cassidy spots Clair when she comes out of the kitchen. She was an older woman and her hair was slowly turning grey.

Clair spots Cassidy standing with a deputy Sheriff. She wonders what trouble Cassidy has gotten into now.

“Okay, what trouble have you gotten yourself into, now?” Clair looks towards Cassidy.

“None, I’m not in any trouble, but I was hoping you could help Arthur, here.” Cassidy points towards Arthur.

Clair looks at Arthur. She hasn’t seen him before, but she could tell how close Cassidy was to him.

“What type of help, do you two need?”

“Do you know where Wes’s girlfriend lives?”

“Yes, I do. Why do you need to know?” Clair looks at them with a suspicious look on her face.

“We need to find Wes before they get killed.” Cassidy knew he was going to be killed if she and Arthur didn’t step in and stop them.

Clair just stands before Cassidy and the deputy Sheriff and think about what she should do. She knows Jenny was in love with Wes.

“How badly is the danger?” Clair direct her question towards Arthur.

“Extreme trouble. There are two men that want Wes dead.” Arthur had a serious look on his face.

“Alright, her place is down off route 606, just past Huckabee lane. It’s 17542.” Clair hopes she was doing the right thing.

“Things Clair.” Cassidy gives Clair a hug.

They head back towards the jeep and get in. Cassidy figures it was going to take them a while to get to Wes’s girlfriend house.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I just

Samantha Heart's picture

Hope they get to Wes before the others do.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.