Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Cassidy snuggles closer to Arthur as he held her in his arms in her bed. She loved feeling his strong muscular arms holding her and his hard-on resting against her butt. She was still sore from the lovemaking they did last night. She couldn’t believe how wide and long he was and wonders if she’ll be able to take him when she has the surgery to give her, her own vagina.

Her alarm clock goes off at seven in the morning. She reaches over and slaps the snooze button. She knew Arthur had to be at work soon.

She turns around in his arms and kisses him “good morning, sweetie.”

Arthur returns the kiss as Cassidy’s breasts press against his chest. He holds her in his arms and looks into her hazel eyes.

“You know I am going to have to get up soon and head to work.” He places a kiss on her nose.

“I know, I just don’t want you too.” She kisses his lips.

“You are not making this easy.” Arthur returns the kiss.

“Good.” As she kisses him again.

They kiss for a while before Arthur is forced to get up by his bladder. He heads towards the bathroom and uses it. He hops into the shower afterward.

Cassidy grabs a pair of clean ruffle panties and put them on. She also puts on a short nightshirt and heads towards the kitchen to make some breakfast for Arthur. She could tell the guys had already been in the kitchen. They didn’t rinse their breakfast dishes or put them in the dishwasher.

She rinses them and put them in the dishwasher. Afterward, she starts making breakfast for Arthur. She knew what he liked, so it doesn’t take long for her to get it ready.

Cassidy feels Arthur pressed up behind her as she is pressed against the counter edge. She closes her eyes when she feels him kiss the hollow of her neck and shoulder.

“I love your ruffle panties. You should wear them more often.” As he kisses the hollow space at the bottom of her neck and shoulder.

“If I burn your food, I’ll have to restart the process.” Cassidy was barely containing herself.

Arthur stops after a few seconds. He could tell she was ready to submit and let him have his wicked ways with her. He gives her one more kiss and walks over and sits down at the kitchen table.

Cassidy fixes two plates and walks over to join Arthur at the table. She already had his coffee prepared as she takes a bite of her food.

“I hope I got your coffee right.” She knew Arthur loved black coffee, but she doesn’t know if he’ll like the silk coffee she drinks.

Arthur takes a sip of his coffee and tries to guess what it was. It was dark and smooth, not like the coffee he normally drunk.

“What type of coffee is this?” He looks at Cassidy.

“It’s called Black Silk roast coffee. I have fallen in love with it.” Cassidy takes a sip of hers.

Unlike Arthur and the guys that lived with her. She liked her coffee with cream and sugar. She takes another sip of her coffee and then eats some of the eggs she made.

After Arthur finishes breakfast, he fixes a coffee to go and gives Cassidy a kiss. He walks with Cassidy to the front door “you stay out of trouble.”

“Hey, I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble just seems to find me.” As she gives him a kiss.

“Well, stay home and stay out of trouble.” Arthur walks towards his Jeep, which was parked behind Cassidy’s car.

Cassidy watches as he drives off. Once she couldn’t see him any longer. She heads back to the kitchen to clean their breakfast dishes up and take a shower afterward. When she is fully dressed, and her hair was dry. She grabs her lightweight blue jean jacket and heads out to the barn.

Cassidy checks the horse feed to make sure there was enough in the feed box. She also checks her hidden stash of moonshine she made before quitting for winter. Once everything was accounted for, she moves the horse from one pasture to another one.

As she is walking back to the house, she spots a car coming up the long driveway. She rushes towards the house and enters through the back door. She turns the outside camera on and watches as the car stops behind. The two guys that came to the shop get out and start walking up to her front door. She grabs her uncle’s Winchester out of the gun cabinet and opens the door.

“That’s far enough. What do you want?” Cassidy had the shotgun aimed directly at them.

“We just come here to talk. Why don’t you put that gun away?” Leonard slowly moves his hand to his gun.

Cassidy saw what he was doing and fires the shotgun at the ground next to him “you try that again, and I’ll shoot you where you stand.”

The taller guy, Leon smirks “you think you can shoot both of us before we shoot you?”

“Go ahead and let’s see. This shotgun is loaded with double 00 bucks. So, I can still get both of you with one shot.” Cassidy smirks because
she was good with a shotgun.

Leon glances towards Leonard “alright, we’ll leave. However, this isn’t over.” Leon and Leonard get back into their car and drive off.

Cassidy watches them for a few, before lowering the shotgun. She dials Arthur’s cellphone number. She hopes he hasn’t arrived at the office yet.

Arthur was just pulling into the parking lot when his cellphone starts ringing. He answers it “hello?”

“Arthur, they were just here.” Cassidy kept watching the driveway.

“Who was just there, Cassidy?” Arthur could hear that Cassidy was a little upset.

“The men that came to the Antique store. They were just here.” Cassidy heads back inside the house.

Arthur puts his car in reverse and heads back towards Cassidy’s house. As he is driving back towards her house “what car are they in?”

“They are in a black Mercedes Benz heading up Route 460. You should be able to intercept them at Old Jones Road. They would either have to keep going straight or run into you.” Cassidy knew all the roads around her ranch.

“Well, go back inside and lock the door.” Arthur was concerned about Cassidy’s safety.

“Oh, they won’t be coming back here.” Cassidy walks towards her front door and goes inside.

She keeps the shotgun nearby just in case they come back to her house. She wasn’t going to let them get a second chance to hurt her. She reloads the shotgun while still on the phone with Arthur.

“I don’t want to know. I’ll call you later.” Arthur ends the call.

Cassidy tucks her cellphone back into her back pocket as she wipes the shotgun down. She leaves it out just in case they come back to the house. She goes into her bedroom and grab a load of dirty laundry and put them on to wash.

Arthur was looking for the Black Mercedes Benz and spots it just as it was making a left-hand turn towards the road he was on. He turns the lights on and does a U-turn to go after it.

The black Mercedes Benz speeds up and starts weaving in and out of traffic.

Arthur tries to keep pace in his Jeep, but it doesn’t have the horsepower of the Mercedes as it speeds away from him. He dials the number to dispatch. He waits as the line is finally answered.

“Betty, I need for you to put an all-points bulletin out on a black 2 door Mercedes Benz, license plate number ZHY-8905. It’s heading up Main
street currently.” Arthur was still trying to keep up with it, but all he could do was just keep track of where it was going.

Arthur could hear other police cars coming up from behind him. They pass him as they try to locate the Mercedes Benz. After twenty minutes the chase is called off. They lost the car and could find it.

Arthur turns around and heads back to Cassidy’s house. When he pulls up into the driveway, he spotted where she must have shot into the ground. He hops out of his Jeep and rushes towards the house. He knocks on the door and hopes she is okay.

Cassidy heard someone knocking on her front door and checks the camera and notices it was Arthur. She heads towards the door and opens it. She throws her arms around him.

“Are you alright?” He looks at her to see if she’s been hurt.

“I’m fine. I had to demonstrate to those thugs that I meant business.” Cassidy smiles at Arthur.

“So, that explains the damage I saw outside. How soon did they show up after I left?” As he walks inside and closes the door behind him.

“Mmmm, I guess twenty or thirty-minutes minutes after you left. I was on my way back to the house when I spotted a car, I didn’t recognize coming up the driveway.” Cassidy rests her head against his shoulder.

“I am glad you are okay.” As he just hugs her.

After a few minutes “I have to go in and explain to the chief about what happened. You stay here at the house and call me if they come back.”

“I will.” Cassidy gives him a kiss before he leaves.

Once Arthur leaves. Cassidy checks on her laundry and goes about grabbing things for dinner.

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not just business,

Why go after a clerk? More than extortion perhaps?