Dear Diary : 2007-09-12

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Wednesday, 12 September, 2007

Dear Diary
So, Grandma Thatcher's in jail. Grandpa says he's not bailing her out. Oh, and I got a new hairstyle.

Lots happened today, but when I think about it, it wasn't a lot of hard to describe stuff, just... a lot of stuff.

At lunch, some of the Seniors were hassling Matthew (yes, I was right about his name). They were trying to get him over by the courtyard so they could push him down the stairs (there's only 2, but the courtyard is dropped below the outside window of the cafeteria) and make him spill his tray. He just had this weird little smile and didn't really react to them. It was making them so angry. When they did get him over to the stairs, he did this little spin and duck thing and the three bigger boys were all in a heap on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. He didn't even stop to make fun of them or anything, just stared off into space again and walked past them. I told the boys to leave him alone or I'd tell Principal Soames, and they were embarrassed anyway, so they went away. I grabbed Jennifer and we went to sit with Matthew.

He thanked me (even though I really didn't do anything) and introduced himself to us. We talked and he's a nice guy. Funny too. And I think I made a new friend. A weird and freaky friend. But a friend.

He's just so... freaky!

After school, Jennifer invited me over for a sleepover this weekend, and I was totally talking to her and telling her I'd have to ask my 'rents and getting kind of excited that I have a real best friend for the first time, like, ever and didn't notice Grandma coming up to me.

She grabbed me by the arm, and took me to her car and buckled me in. I tried to get out before she got around the car, but she told me to stop and stay still or she'd march me back over to my "little friend" and tell her all about my "perversions" -- which I figured out meant that she'd tell Jennifer that I was really a boy (I'm NOT! I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not!). She took me to a motel and I was actually scared. Of my own GRANDMA! She cut my hair. I'd spent almost 2 years growing it that long, and she cut it! She did it all raggedy, too. She made me take off my skirt and blouse, and when she saw I was wearing a bra (like a 14-year old girl wouldn't be?!?) she started screaming at me. I guess that's how the police found us, was her screaming. The nice detective lady made the boy cops leave while I put my skirt and blouse back on. Then she said she was taking me home but we had to make a stop first. I didn't have a problem with that and she took me to a really nice (and expensive-looking) salon and told one of the ladies there (her name was Kenzy) that I had a "hair emergency" and had her cut it really like awesomely cute. Then Kenzy asked what my school colors were, then put the red and purple streaks in my hair! Detective Martinelli took me home, then. Mom and Daddy were all hugs and kisses, and Mom loved my hair (almost as much as I do!) but Daddy... not so much.

Grandpa Thatcher is taking us to Red Lobster for dinner now, so I gotta find a nice skirt and blouse!

Courtney

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ho boy....

Sounds like an interesting guy. Matthew I mean. The grandma experience. Ewwwww. Well, you get my meaning. :-)

I'm finding your little diary fascinating Eddyn. Did you actually get Courtney's permission before you started posting it? :-)

Annette

Hee!

Just wait... I started this story because of a weird mood the night I wrote the first one... There's something bigger and better coming along because of some of the response I've received to this :)

I would not let Granny have a second chance

She violated a court order, she kidnaped a child, verbally threatened the child, she physically harmed the child and possibly did her psychological harm.

I say felony kidnapping and reckless endangerment charges plus contempt of court at a minimium. I hope she likes lesbian sex because that is all she will ever get. If was the child and parents I would neve agree to a plead out or reconcillation. She will never mean it. Convict her and give her to a butch dike. Ohm shave her head firts and rip up all her feminine clothing, it's only fair.

Ooo, I am VERY angry tonight, must be because they told us about our health plan at work.

For a fictional character Granny is a real witch, bitch, awh she's both.

John in Wauwatosa trying to calm down

P.S This is off the thread I realize, but Alys has left us for various reasons that are hers alone and I will not speak of them --- it seems mostly reasons outside of BC -- and does not want to see comment or PMs so I am not commenting at her blog or PMing her as per her wishes. But she will be missed. I hope we see her again someday or at a minimum she writes for her own pleasure.

That goes for all who have contributed here and have had to leave for varrious reasons. Many come back, some do not. All are valued.

John in Wauwatosa

Dear Courtney

Dear Courtney,

Wow! She cut your pretty hair and you're not mad? I'm glad that the detective took you to a nice salon to get if fixed. What does it look like, other than cute. is it spikey? is it bobbed?

I am beginning to think that Grandma Thatcher has a mental issue. I hope she can do a lot of constructive thinking while in jail. I hope they site her for more than just breaking the court order. after all she did kidnap you and by cutting your hair against your will, it could be considered assult and battery. I think.

It would be nice if you could stay with Jennifer, but I think with everything else happening this week, your 'rents might want to keep you home. I know I would.

So Mathew is a friend now, huh? well every one needs that weird friend to be part of their group. otherwise things can get quite boring. :)

Dress extra cute for Grandpa Thatcher. He probibly feels embarassed and guilty for what his wife has done. and don't forget to give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Snoops

Oh no!

That WITCH of a grandmother! I hope she stays in jail a long time and they make her undergo sensitivity training! Also I'm glad she was able to get her hair fixed, jeez that reminds me of the time I agreed to be a groomsman for my cousin's wedding, and the only way I could please him was if they practically gave me a buzz cut. I was so sad that day... but I didn't have a choice, it was either that or let my cousin know about me, and my family told me I wasn't allowed to tell about myself to them because it would cause my grandparents to get a heart attack and die. And also, is it just me or is Anastasia being ADORABLY cute ^^

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Not just you...

I have to thank Anastasia and NickB for really getting into the spirit of it all! My sister keep a diary for years and her friends would occasionally "steal" it and make notes in the margins, similar to the ones we're seeing here. And NickB is breaking me up with the Brit version of a Valley Girl.

To cute and funny

You have me cracking up with the diary.I can't wait till the next time you deliver another chapter.Amy

Dear Courtney

I didn't think Matthew would be bad and I'm really pleased that you're actually talking about a sleepover. It would have been such fun, if Grandma hadn't like spazzed out the way she did. She totally spazzed didn't she?

Will you still be able to go?

I'm trying to imagine your hairstyle too. It sounds so cool. I used to have mine red, I mean really red, like a fire engine or something. I wanted to look like Ziggy Stardust, but that was a while ago now.

Hope you have a really nice dinner with your mum, dad and Grandpa. I've got to go and finish making ours. We're having chicken stew and dumplings, if I can make them so they're not like complete rocks that is :)

A. Welwischer