Chapter 2: old freind, new fans, new enemies.

Printer-friendly version

"Oh I don't know dear maybe they are all inside." My mom answered me. We were moving into a house on lilac street in the southern part of town. As I looked at the houses they were all majestic 3 story mansions with ornate looking designs. Each had a huge back yard and even more girls. However as we pulled up to our new house I noticed waiting on our driveway was a girl my age. Her dress was a soft pink with tons of frilly lace on the bodice, a knee length petticoat dress that had a radius of about 2 feet, froth in petticoats. Ribbons circled the skirt like they were hugging it. On the back a big fancy bow on in. Her feet had frilly knee socks in a gorgeous pink and her shoes were Mary Janes, but bedazzled in fine stones to make them shine. As I looked at her I began falling in love with her fashion sense. It wasn't till I looked at the face I began to notice. "Daniel!?!" I got out as I hugged my old friend. "Actually it's Daniela now." I always knew Daniel was a girl in a boy's body, seeing her in this look got me reminiscing about past tea parties, Princess games and doll parties. Daniels femininity made him such a great friend. Till 5 years ago he and his mother had to move for her safety, after that no on would even give me the time of day. "So you moved here!?!" Daniela smiled "oh yes, and I love it here" I looked at my mom as she said "oh don't worry about me, I have things handeled, you 2 have catching up to do." Daniela took my hand gently and we skipped to her room to catch up.

Danela's room was even girlier then I remembered it from home. From the large pink princess style canopy bed, the ultra sweet scent, the girly pink wall paper, all the girly affirmation posters. "This is your room?" Daniel smiled "this is my bed room, my entire room covers all of the third floor. All kids here have our own floor." I gasped. "REALY!?!" Daniela giggled cutely. "Let me show you more." She took me by the hand once more and first took me to the closet. It was gorgeous and huge, the size of a normal apartment, holding a large number of the girlies the clothing from pink pageant dresses, Princess gowns, ballet tutus, adorably sweet play dresses. His shoes were numerous and came in a wide variety of colors and styles. "This closet is so you Daniela and a little me." I joked. She then showed me her play room, the area was perfectly tidy and adorable, decorated to the brim with porcini not dolls, fashion plastic dolls, stuffed animals, a large tea set, and a gorgeous toy chest. On the wall was my mothers companies greatest video game product: the virtual Princess sphere. A large pink frilly looking ball that had the girlies the video games on earth, from super ultimate Princess sparkle the game, magical girl simulator, the style Princess series, fairy tale adventure, battle ballerina, and Lolita RPG. Even the tv was a cute pink. "Would you mind if I come over to play" I asked. "You know you are always welcomed here" Daniela said. She then showed me her bathroom, it was adorable in pink, a Princess ruby bathtub, a perfect princess vanity and nail chair center. An and even a toilet that was adorable as could be. "Wow when we talked about each other's perfect bathroom this is what popped into my head for ." She giggled Then looked at the time, "oh dear I have to hurry, the alisonville princesses are having there meeting today." "The alisonvile princesses?" I asked. "Oh well there a little like Girl Scouts only much girlier, we do all sorts of fun things with each other and help the town out at the same time!" I giggle "actually that sounds fun, is it possible for me to come with you?" "Unfortunately not, today is members do only but next week we crown new members, I'll put you in for one if you want?" I smiled "that would be wonderful"

At home I finished unpacking my plush unicorn, my pretty pony collection, and my "ultimate sparkle Princess" books, my favorite super hero. As I was unpacking my mom came in. "I see your room is looking good, sorry it's so girly" I smiled "oh mom you know I love girly things, this room feels adorable and looks so cute. it's almost as cute as Daniela's" mom giggled "that sounds cute" soon we heard what sounded like egging. "Egg to all princesses!" We heard boys saying. "What the?" I went out side an looked to see three boys on bicycles. On the porch there was a note. It said "dear traitor, all boys who ally themselves with the princesses will feel the wrath of booger!" Mom called the cops and they arrived shortly. Just like the woman at the gate the police women were dressed in the most feminine of uniforms and despite being fit didn't look strong. "This is officer Stanford, we have another case from booger!" As cleaned up the cops be talk to us. "I can't believe it's happening here now" I asked "I thought this place had no crime?" The cops exsplained "we didn't till about 3 days ago, booger is a group of 3 brothers who seem to hate girls more then anything. At first it was just vandalizing the princess centers now this! Relax we will catch them." I smiled "oh thank you." "Our pleasure"" they replied.

After a bit Daniela returned and saw me. "Oh max!! I'm so glad I found you. At the meeting I put your name in and apparently the queens want to speak with you tomorrow." I asked "the queens?" Daniela explained, "they are the highest ranking princesses, apparently they want to meet you soon as possible." I sighed "this is either very good or very bad. I ran into BOOGER today." The look of terror in the eyes of Daniela was shocking to say the least. "I assume you heard of them" she nodded. "Unfortunately yes. They tried to destroy the north Princess castle." I sighed. "Of course no matter where I go people like that seem to come out." Daniela said. "Well no use complaining about it now. Get some sleep, tomorrow you have a big day." I nodded and headed to bed.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos