Alex & Chris Chapter 54

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 54 Tilly, Sister & Loretta.

Back in England Tilly came with her sister to see Alexis. “Welcome cousin. It was remiss of me not to release you at the same time as your mother. I wish to thank you for informing us of the plight of your friend Loretta and her family. Getting them out has caused us a bit of a problem but it is nothing that cannot be dealt with. Sorry I did not have time to greet you before. What I want to know was where you where when I stayed at aunts house. Tilly I know was playing Angela's maid.”

“I was with the Ballet school on an extended tour so I never got to meet you. I might have decided I wanted you if I had been there. Mum had just collected me when Mr. Harris crashed into us.”

“Has Tilly informed you I was your cousin Alex and now I am Alexis?”

“Actually Chris has been more forthcoming than either Tilly or Angela.”

Alexis, “We are not waiting for the water Come here and we will cuddle now. We have a lot of talking to do.”

“My friend Loretta is she OK?”

“See for you self she is coming in now.”

“Hello I have to report in here apparently. I am a bit nervous this is my first time here. Is it yours? Have you only just arrived like me? Sorry I talk a lot when I get flustered. I am called Loretta and the Dragons brought us here.”

“Yes I know Loretta you have been talking to me for some time. I have also only just recently got here myself. I mentioned your plight and the dragons where off immediately to rescue you.”

“To say you only just recently got here, you must know somebody important for that to happen. Have you met the Queen yet? I am getting nervous again. I have a lot of explaining to do and I do not know where to start. I should be able to perform magic. I cannot my wand will not work. My wings got damaged some time ago. I took a human for a husband and besides giving me children he became one. I ended up doing the same thing three times and three times they became my daughters. You did manage to talk with me and keep me sane. For that I am very grateful.”

“Loretta as for your family the Empress would not have sent those she did if you where considered worthless.”

“Yes but I broke a taboo not once but three times. The trouble is I love to feel life inside me and then I like nothing better than a child suckling on my breasts.”

“I never had the chance. But I would like at least one daughter or twins.

“One of the Leprechauns told me we have to greet the Empress naked in the pool. Have you seen all those Royal Leprechauns running around? There are far more than when Galadriel was in charge. I think there was only about three then. Have you met Galadriel? I did a long time ago. Sorry I have to go I will be late for my meeting with the Empress. That will never do she will think I am dipsy. See you both later.”

The two of them burst out laughing.

“That is what I had to put up with she never stops talking even in her sleep.”

“Well cousin are you going to greet the Empress in the pool?

“You bet I am especially with all my sisters already having her children. Just one thing though do I get to sleep with my naughty cousin? I would like to get to know her better?”

“Has Chris not already explained the arrangement with all my cousins and sisters?”

This brought a giggle from Saskia who was nearby.

“Sorry Alexis, but your new recruits are waiting for the binding ceremony.”

“That sounds as if more than one will be having children.”

“Sure will from Mer to Dragon your cousin Alex is quite a stud. You are one of the elite like me who has regular access to Alexis. For some this will be their one and only chance to embrace the Empress.”

“But Loretta what about her as she is my friend?”

“I think you will find she will bear plenty of children to the Empress.”

“Sorry Alexis I cannot wait I have wanted to kiss you since I first came out of the grave. Woo I feel as if I am floating on air.”

Endora laughed, “No doubt about that union as it is sealed in the air. Our Golden Dragon flight has just increased.”

“Alexis I could do that again and again.”

Alexis, “You will be last with your friend in the pool.”

“I am looking forward to it. My naughty cousin Alex has already had his wicked way with me once and filled my tummy with life. I am willing to have the official binding.”

Tilly noticed the glowing of her sister before she got in the pool. “Mum she is already expecting.”

Jean, “Yes Grandma Endora says we should expect two more like Astrid. This time though I will be there for the birth of my granddaughters.”

At the pool Loretta was still chattering away. “Look at that. It is nothing to worry about they are all doing it. I was so worried greeting the Boss like this. Oh dear me I have just realised the Empress was the girl with you and I have already told her all my woes and worries. I even gave her a hug and kiss before and I felt as if I was floating on the clouds. Well it is too late now to worry and the others who are watching. Imagine little me friends with the Empresses cousin. I wonder what the others would say now.”

Alexis. “Probably welcome home sister.”

“I doubt it Empress. I for a start have never been able to perform magic.”

“From what I understand you can transmit over long distances. That is no mean feat. You will stay here in the main house and keep my cousin company.”

“Yes I know she has sisters, but she also has been separated from them and needs somebody she knows to be with her.”

“Now I must place the same restrictions on you that all the others abide by. No male companions.”

“Please your Majesty I have already told you what happened to those I did & do love. May I thank Grandma Endora for coming to our rescue?”

Alexis, “Galadriel what should I do with this Fay? She comes to me still with damaged wings. She openly admits to consorting with humans and transforming them.”

“Mum I did not realise you were also here. Then I suppose my sisters are also here and by know I am no good at Magic.”

Alexis, “Loretta I think it is high time I fixed your wings. You searched and found my cousin and kept her sane. I discovered a while ago there was a faulty batch of wands and apparently you received one of the faulty ones.”

“Empress I gathered round me other waifs and strays that had lost their way. Some even asked me to teach them magic. One leprechaun knew who I was. He said, “I can feel the magic in you it just needs releasing. He taught me to search for like-minded minds. I found your cousin and since then I have not felt as lonely.”

“You do realise like my cousin you have twice placed your arms round me and kissed me once in the air and once in the water.”

This brought a “oh” from the others.”

Galadriel, “Apparently my youngest is the most determined of all my daughters. You told Alexis you wished you could remain constantly pregnant. Twice now you have kissed the Empress. You Loretta have apparently forgotten your basic biology. By now either Mer or dragon will be swimming around inside you as they are in your friend.”

Alexis called for the Leprechaun. “You are the one who aided Loretta? You have worked for her all this time?”

“Yes Empress.”

“Do you still wish to work for her?

“Empress she is my friend and never deserted me when I needed help.”

Saskia come here please. “Tell me my friend what is Saskia here.”

“Empress Saskia is one of your Royal Leprechauns.”

“Now tell me who Loretta is?”

“Loretta is the youngest daughter of Queen Galadriel.”

“What does that make her then?”

“Princess Loretta Madam.”

“Galadriel has just given me her youngest daughter who you admit is a princess as a companion. I understand you gave the last of your luck to help the others. Where do you think you are going?”

“Mistress I can no longer stay with my friend I need to find work & replace my luck.”

Alexis.”Now what do you suppose I have here it appears to be a crock full of gold. You will continue to serve Loretta even when here. I doubt that I could ever separate you from her. If you are going to remain here then I insist you are attired as the others.”

“But mistress I am only a Leprechaun.”

Loretta started to laugh. “Silly do you not realise I am now a queen and you are my companion so you must be my Royal Leprechaun. You will in future be allowed to work and play with Terri, Paula me and my kin.”

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos