Vengeance and Beyond (Part II -- the Explicit Attack -- Optional)

Printer-friendly version
Vengeance and Beyond
By Daphne Xu

Part II


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*************************************************************
*************************************************************
******     Warning: potential trigger scene here.     *******
******     A brutal crime is described, and the       *******
******     reader may wish to skip to Part III.       *******
*************************************************************
*************************************************************
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Part II -- The Crime

Debby Taylor was dashing down the stairs, two at a time, when she was suddenly grabbed and tripped.

"Ooo, look-a what we have here! Looks like we caught ourselves a real hot one!"

Chester Caveman, Debby's former boyfriend, his mind now stuck in Debby's body, didn't recognize her captors, but Debby did, and he detected her thoughts. They were two of the best players on the university's football team. Chester realized that they must have raped and murdered Debby.

A fat bit of good that would do him or Debby's memory, stuck as he was in Debby's body. He would never be able to expose the real criminals now.

"Charles, Troy!"

"Now don't worry about a thing, little girl," said Troy as he grabbed her shoulders and shoved her down. "We're just gonna have a little fun with you. That's all."

Chester tried to punch and kick them, but Debby's body wouldn't respond. He was completely powerless in her body.

Troy yanked down her shorts. Debby felt serious, nauseating panic, and Chester felt it fully along with her -- a terror he'd never even imagined before.

"Ooo, lookee here. The lady isn't wearing panties! Naughty, naughty!"

Debby was too shocked to speak or scream, but Chester inside her detected her thoughts. She was too wearing panties. The jerk had yanked them down with her shorts!

"What a hot girl," said Charles, as he savagely grabbed her crotch. She tried to swat him away, and was just about to scream when her shorts were shoved in her mouth. One of them ripped off her tee-shirt, and tied her arms behind her back, then tied her ankles together with her bra.

"Lie down, Charlie," said Troy. Charles lay down on his back, with his hard dick now sticking up. He'd lowered his pants without Debby noticing. Troy roughly laid Debby face down on top of Charles, and Charles hooked his legs over hers. He reached between them and aimed his dick at the entrance to her pussy.

Debby shrieked, and Chester felt utterly creeped out, as they felt hands spreading her ass apart and fingers covered with slime pushing in up her asshole

Troy lay on top of her, squeezing her between him and Charles. He roughly spread her butt cheeks apart, and aimed his own dick at her butt-hole

"Ready!" said Troy. "Aim! Fire!" OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Debby's screams came out muffled, as Troy rammed his dick all the way into her butt-hole and her vagina slammed down engulfing Charles's dick.

Charles bounced himself up and down, his dick going in and out, at the same time that Troy pulled his own dick out and shoved it back in repeatedly. They both grunted and rasped. First Charles came in her, then Troy came in her butt-hole, and collapsed on top of both of them.

All three of them lay there, with Charles and Troy catching their breath. "Oh, boy, that was a most glorious experience!" Debby, squashed as she was between them, was unable to catch her breath.

"We can't let her identify us," said the other. "We have to dispose of her."

Debby, and her boyfriend's mind inside her, found herself being carried around by her feet and shoulders. She tried screaming, but nobody heard. Charles shoved her shorts harder into her mouth.

She was taken outside. It was very dark, as the streetlights were only visible in the distance. She couldn't tell where they were taking her.

Charles dropped her, leaving herself dangling upside-down from her ankles held up by Troy. Hearing the clang of metal, and smelling the rancid smell of days-old garbage, she knew where they'd taken her. Chester remembered that her body had been discovered crushed only when the garbage truck dumped its load at the dump site. He tried to jerk her legs around, and swing himself around, in a futile attempt to escape. Debby's body didn't respond.

Charles grabbed her shoulder, and they both swung her back and forth. "One, two, three!" She was thrown into the bin, and the top was closed over her.

The last thing she both Debby and Chester noticed as she passed out was the rancid stench of garbage.

******************************

Continued in http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/58157/vengeance-and-be....

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos