Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Woman, Ch 7

Printer-friendly version

***

Chapter Seven

“What’s in That Drink?”

***

Sitting in the dark Italian restaurant with a sexy woman next to me would normally have been my idea of a perfect evening. Now, I kept fidgeting, pulling the bottom of my dress down. ‘What the hell was I thinking?’ I wondered. I’d picked out this dress because I thought it looked hot. What I’d failed to process at the time, was that it would be ME in the hot little dress! From this perspective it wasn’t so great, particularly since I had a piece of butt-floss riding up my crack!

My only consolation was that Lana had approved of my dress choice so I’d avoided suspicion. ‘God, this is only day three! I’ve got eleven to go before we swap back!’ I thought, a little desperate.

Dinner consisted of bread sticks, house salad, and a fettuccine, no meat. Surprisingly, I’d gotten full quickly. Lana ordered a desert wine. I took a sip and was shocked at how good the light sweet wine tasted. It was almost like the liquid dissolved into air on my tongue. We split a bottle and then just as I was thinking about ordering another Lana grabbed my hand.

“So there’s a new dance club right up the street. Why don’t we go check it out?”

Her face was slightly flushed with alcohol and excitement. I wanted to say no, but another part of me, the curious part, wondered what it could hurt.

“Sure, but only for an hour.”

“Brilliant!” Lana said pulling me to my feet. Before I knew it our bill was paid and we were at the disco. The music was pounding as we walked in and I noticed that there weren’t very many people in the club. Lana dragged me to a table where we stashed our purses and coats. Before we could move away from the table a waitress arrived and asked if we had a drink order. Lana asked for a white wine and without thinking I ordered Guinness. The waitress gave me a strange look but hurried away.

Lana just shook her head, “Ku, I know you like that stuff, but it goes right to your hips!”

“Is there something wrong with my hips?” I asked, and then feeling like messing with her added, “Are you saying I’m fat?”

At that Lana snorted, “I just don’t want to listen to you complaining! Come on, Ku, let’s get out there!”

She grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. I’ve been an athlete my whole life, martial arts, wrestling, football, but I’ve never really been a dancer. Tonight, I had enough alcohol in my system to get me to give it a try. I watched Lana for a minute and then started moving with the music imitating her moves. Soon our two person circle was joined by a couple of complete strangers. Both of them girls, in sexy, little dresses. Nothing too intrusive, just other girls out for a night of fun on the dance floor.

It amazed me how girls, total strangers, would just dance together like this without a second thought. As a guy I’d never have started dancing with other guys. Then I couldn’t help noticing how different this body was from mine. I could feel the beat of the music from the soles of my feet to the top of my head. As I moved, I discovered that with a body like this, dancing was really fun, and for the first time tonight I was enjoying myself. Between songs Lana and I returned to the table where I slammed my pint.

“So, if beer makes me fat, what do you recommend?”

With a grin, Lana turned to the bar and held up her hand, “Two tequila shots! Patron!”

‘Oh, God,’ I thought. The last time I drank Patron I was in Tijuana . . . well let’s just say I woke up in a strange bed, with a strange woman, a decade older, and leave it at that. At some point after my third Guinness a pair of guys cut between me and Lana. They were both tall and thin with broad shoulders and seemed to know what they were doing. I glanced over at Lana and saw her eyes sparkle as she looked up at her new partner. I couldn’t hear what she said, but she put both her hands behind his neck and they started dancing.

Something inside me felt like I should remind her that she had a serious boyfriend. Andrew, seemed like a nice guy, based on what she’d said, did girl code demand I remind her of this? Or was it similar to guy code? Should I help her have her fun and then cover for her with Andrew? I wasn’t sure what to do but then decided that as her BFF I should just keep an eye on her and make sure she didn’t do something she’d regret later.

“Hi, I’m Brad, would you care to dance?”

The guy facing me was almost a half a foot taller than me and had dark red hair, cut close and an intense sort of face. Since Lana had abandoned me, and I was currently fortified with plenty of alcohol, I figured, ‘What the hell.’

“Sure, but just one. I’ve got to leave soon. Work, tomorrow, ya know.”

As it turned out Brad was a great dancer and an actual gentleman. I was ready to grab a groping hand or to slap a fresh face. Instead, we danced together and he kept his hands to himself. Luckily, with modern dancing I didn’t really have to worry about who was leading, and my body just sort of knew what to do. So I relaxed and let it go. Kristina may not have the muscle memory of a fighter, but her body knew how to dance! When the song ended I looked up into his green eyes and for a second felt what a girl must feel in the arms of a strong man. Small and vulnerable, yet safe, comfortable, protected, the emotions rolled through me and I didn’t know how to deal with them. So I pushed them away and stepped back.

“Thank you. That was lovely, but I really do need to find my friend.”

“Can I get your phone number? I’d like to see you again?”

The request caught me totally by surprise. “Uhm, you realize a girl’s phone number is like the super-secret ingredient to the ultimate recipe? Why don’t you give me yours instead?”

I was making it up but there was no way I could give him Kristina’s phone number, for one thing I hadn’t memorized it! And my number made no sense.

He pulled out a pen, “Let me find something to write on.”

“No need,” I said and offered him my hand.

I felt a thrill when his rough, large, hand engulfed my smaller one and he wrote the number on my arm. Once done he looked into my eyes and I could see a sparkle of humor.

“This is okay, but it needs something to seal it.”

Then he leaned in and kissed my arm. As soon as his lips touched the soft inner part of my wrist I felt like it set off a fire along my veins. My skin prickled up with gooseflesh and I felt my nipples got instantly hard. His eyes met mine and I could see the desire in them. For a second the girl part of me wanted to dive into the green depths and never come out. But another part, the James part, recoiled in horror!

“Uhm, I really do need to get going.”

“Alright, please, call me.”

“Sure, ah, bye.”

I looked at the table but Lana wasn’t back yet. So I grabbed my purse and went to the bar. I jumped up onto a stool and almost fell off before I got my balance.

“Damn dress and stupid heels,” I grumbled and signaled the bartender. “Give me a Kamikaze!”

The bite of the alcohol mixed with the tart citrus taste of the drink helped steady my nerves. ‘What the hell is happening to me?’ I wondered. I’d just danced with a guy, and if I was being honest, enjoyed it. ‘Damn it, I don’t like guys, I like girls. What is this body, with its female hormones doing to my male mind?’ Abruptly, I was desperate to switch back! If I didn’t get out of Kristina’s body soon I wasn’t sure what the long term impact on my psych would be, but I was sure I’d be in therapy for years! Then I made up my mind, it was time to go!

I rushed back to our table and saw that Lana’s purse and jacket were still there. For a moment I thought about getting a cab and just leaving Lana, but that would be a guy-foul. You never leave your wingman! So I looked around and saw Lana dancing closely with the guy she’d picked up. I was more than a little tipsy, and even though I was seeing a blurry Lana, I was a sober enough to be relieved that they weren’t kissing. I figured it was time to pull her off the dance floor and pour us both into a cab!

Suddenly, I heard a high pitched voice across the room shout “Krissyyyyyyyyyy!” and saw a small oriental girl in a pretty white dress with long black hair run over to me.

“Hey, long time no see! How are you, dear?” she leaned over and air kissed me on both cheeks in that modern Euro way.

“Ahh... hello,” I said, slurring slightly while I wracked my brain for her name. For some reason she looked familiar to me. Where had I seen her before? My poor abused brain, through my alcohol induced haze, came up with nothing. I tried to focus on the information Kristina had passed to me during our Skype sessions but still drew a blank. Yet she seemed to know me, or at least she knew Kristina.

I didn't really like the intrusion. I’d felt the same way about Lana's hugs at first, but I’d gotten used to them pretty fast. With Lana, it felt natural, normal, like an outgrowth of a genuine friendship. This just felt . . . perfunctory. Besides, I was ready to go!

The girl, however, was oblivious to my internal conflict and chatted away, happily blubbering about stuff I didn’t even have the energy to follow. Normally, when I meet strangers I spend some time assessing them. What motivates them, are they a threat, but tonight, drunk, tired, and wanting to go home the tiny girl just didn’t seem worth the effort.

“Hey, guess what, Kenneth and I finally got married six months ago! Can you believe it?”

I opened my mouth to say something but she continued in a rush.

“But yeah, actually marriage is kind of a bore, so happy that I finally have a proper night out again. So are you and Justin still together?”

Now I felt trapped, she obviously knew Kristina, and I’d give him my word to do my best to pretend that I was the real Kristina Curtis.

“Err, well, yeah, no, not really . . .”

I clenched my empty Guinness bottle. I had nothing to say.

“Awww, that's such a shame, what happened?”

“Uhm . . .”

Damn it! I had no idea who this person was and I certainly didn't know her name and Kristina hadn't filled me in on any petite Asian girl, I felt frustrated beyond belief.

“Look, it still kinda hurts, so I’d rather not talk about it.” Then I took a step away, “Hey . . . err . . . it's been really great seeing you again, but I'm here with a friend, I guess she must be pretty drunk by now and I really need to keep an eye on her.”

“Meh, you wanna go already? Alright. At least have one drink with me, for old time's sake, will you?”

I reluctantly nodded and her face lit up like I’d just agreed to give her my car.

“I’ll be right back.”

With that she darted away. For a moment I considered escaping now that she was gone. I glanced onto the dance floor and spotted Lana in the middle of a group dancing away like she didn’t have a care in the world. I’d taken a half step toward the dance floor when the girl returned holding up a pair of glasses.

“Two pinksters!” she said, with a wide smile.

“Wow that was fast, you must be a regular here.” I remarked, looking skeptically at the gooey, syrupy pink liquid.

“Hey, what Elvira wants, Elvira gets!”

Elvira, well at least I now had her name! Then I looked again at the drink she was offering me. I was betting it was full of sugar and punch and had almost no alcohol, this wasn’t something I’d ever, normally, order. ‘The things I do to keep my word,’ I thought, and plucked a glass from her hand. In the back of my mind I knew that it wasn’t safe for a girl to accept a drink from a stranger. Except that Elvira wasn’t a stranger, she was a friend of Kristina’s and besides, I wasn’t a girl! Elvira raised her glass in salute. With my best fake, girl enthusiasm, I lifted mine, “Cheers!”

Through my drunken haze I knew that I shouldn’t drink this, all of my training said to slip and drop it. So, I hesitated. Elvira drained her glass and then as I brought mine to my mouth Lana stumbled up next to me.

“Guys are such assholes!” she slurred. “The guy I was dancing with seemed so nice, buying me drinks, and all that, but then the next moment he’s grabbing my ass!” she paused as if for dramatic affect and I made the right horrified noise and sat my pink drink on the table. “And when I told him off, he grabbed my arm and said ‘that's okay, we can skip the foreplay and go right over to my place!’ As if! And where the hell is Andrew when I needed him?! Off to some rugby match with his low-life friends, while I am on my own, unprotected, in this world of bloody idiots! And most of all, where were YOU, bestie?”

At this Lana glared at me and I couldn’t tell if she was really angry with me or not. I started to feel guilty . . . But then I noticed that by the end of Lana's monologue, that the annoying Elvira was gone, Lana must have scared her away with her whining.

“Uhm . . . I’m sorry. I didn’t really like the guy I was dancing with so hid for a while. Forgive me?”

“Sure,” Lana leaned in to give me another hug. Then when she let go she spotted the drink sitting on the table. “May I?”

Before I could answer she picked up the pink thing and downed it. After she drank it she stood there blinking for a couple of seconds. Then she looked at me owlishly.

“Okay, Lana, we’ve both had too much to drink, time to head home!”

“But I gotta peeeee” she squeaked, and pulled me toward the ladies room, both of us staggering a little. ‘Right,’ I thought, ‘girls only go to the “loo” in groups.’ After she’d just pounded that drink, I knew I had to make sure that Lana was ok.

The bathroom was crowded and there was a line for a stall. Lana kept up a steady stream of chatter which was both entertaining and hard for me to follow in my intoxicated state. When a stall opened up Lana dragged me in with her. I was starting to think this was more of a Lana thing than a girl thing.

“Hey, was that Elvira, at the table? I thought, the company had transferred her to the Scotland branch?”

I didn’t know what to say so played along, “Yeah, but she’s back down here for a few days.” ‘God, I’m so drunk,’ I thought, and closed the door and then leaned against it. But if I was drunk, then Lana was shit-faced because I could actually smell the alcohol coming out of her! Before I knew it Lana was using the toilet. I tried to focus on keeping the floor from wobbling around as I waited for her to finish.

“Lana, as soon as you’re done we’re outta here! We’ll need to get a cab because we’re both drunk.”

“Okay, but can I sleep over? You’re place is closer.”

Feeling like I needed to agree to anything just to get us out of here I nodded. “Sure, yes, absolutely!”

She stood up, “You’re turn.”

I hiked up my dress and feeling a little embarrassed, exposed my girl parts. As soon as I started to sit down Lana giggled. “Ku, you're not, seriously, going to sit down on that, are you?” That’s when it hit me, Lana had been kind of squatting over the toilet.

“Of course not.” I said, trying to figure out how to hold my dress up, and aim with my bottom, while not falling over. Did I mention I was drunk? I cut lose and then lost my balanced and sort of stumbled forward a little. I caught myself with the hand that wasn’t holding up my dress but I could tell that I was spraying pee all over the place. I pushed myself back and got the rest of it, more or less, into the toilet. ‘Damn girl body, damn girl clothes, damn public restrooms!’ I cursed silently. Then it started to dawn on me that I had actually forgotten to wipe, and that my messy attempt at public peeing was another possible screw up in front of Lana. Then I realized she was either too drunk to notice or being a little messy when drunk wasn’t that unusual.

I settled the tab and ushered Lana out front. There was a line of cabs waiting, so I pushed Lana into the first one. As I did I just sort of ignored her babble and gave the driver the address Kristina had made me memorize.

The trip back to Kristina’s flat was a quick one but the cold wind cut through the alcohol fueled euphoria. We rushed up the sidewalk toward the main entrance our heels clacking on the cold concrete. Lana had leaned into me for warmth and support and I needed it as much as she did. So we stumbled happily along the sidewalk clutching each other. The warmth of my building was a huge refuge from the cold although the climb to my floor proved to be a challenge. Once we were in my flat I insisted on pouring two glasses of chardonnay.

I held mine up, “Friends.”

Lana lifted her glass to my toast and we both took a sip. “So you had fun tonight?”

“Yeah, more than I thought I could.”

Lana slipped an arm around my waist to give me a hug, “Good, because you’re job, and that trip to Mexico, really has had you acting odd lately.”

Suddenly, I could feel the heat of her body through my dress. Our breasts were only inches apart and even though her lips were thinner than mine they were still kissable. I felt my, new, female body respond to my thoughts and I leaned in and before she knew what was going on and I tenderly brushed her lips with mine.

The touch of soft skin to skin was electric to me, my nipples got rock hard and once again I felt damp between my legs, and the start of a now familiar ache. I wanted nothing more than to lean in for a second kiss but Lana pushed me away. The look of surprise on her face as almost comical.

“Ah . . . what are you doing?”

Suddenly, I felt totally embarrassed and foolish. ‘Kristina is obviously heterosexual and hitting on Lana is just wrong!’ I thought.

“You’ve got the best tasting lipstick and you never share!” I said trying to come up with something funny.

For a second I didn’t think it would work and then she rolled her eyes, “You’re so crazy!”

“I might have had a little too much to drink.” I added, in a quieter voice.

Lana looked over at me, “Yeah, me too!”

Then she put one hand out and stumbled slightly dropping her empty glass. It crashed to the floor shattering, but Lana didn’t seem to notice as she leaned against the wall.

“Wow, the whole room is spinning and I’m tingling all over.”

“Are you okay?”

I moved over to her avoiding the shards. Lana had one hand up rubbing her eyes while she used the other one to keep her balance against the wall.

“I . . . think I need to go to bed.”

I sat my glass down and slip an arm around her waist.

“Come on, girl, let me help you.”

We made it to Kristina’s bedroom and then Lana started shucking off clothes. Her balance seemed a little better so I grab a t-shirt that must have belonged to one of Kristina’s ex-boyfriends, based on the size, and gave it to Lana.

“Are you better?”

“Shuure . . . I’m fine.” she said, slurring slight.

Lana pulled the t-shirt on and then flopped onto the bed. She was really drunk, and she was in my bed. There was a part of me that sort of perked up at the thought. I tried to squish that part, I was not going to take advantage of Kristina’s drunk friend!

Lana curled up into a tight ball under the covers. I didn’t blame her, for some reason Kristina kept the room as cold as an icebox at night. I stripped out of my clothes found a light blue nightgown that was made from a flimsy, material that came down to my mid-thighs. Then I turned out the lights and dove under the covers to escape the chilly air.

As it turned out the bed was big enough for both of us so I wiggled around trying to find a good spot and ended up on my left side hugging a pillow. Then I heard Lana sigh and roll over toward me.

“Do you mind sharing a little heat, Miss Ice Queen?”

“Uhm, no, I guess not.”

I felt Lana’s warm body press into my back, her breasts pushing into me and she draped an arm over my hip to lay across my stomach.

‘Okay, think about baseball . . . golfing . . .’ I thought.

I could feel Lana’s breath on the back of my neck, light almost caressing and I got goose flesh on my neck. Then she draped her naked thigh over the back of my leg.

‘Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall!’ I sang to myself, silently, anything to distract from my overly sensitive body from what my mind wanted to do. My nipples were as hard as nails and the damp feeling between my legs, told me that my attempts at distraction weren’t working. Then I caught a hint of her, a musky odor mixed with the fresh lavender smell of her perfume.

“Good night, sweetie”, Lana whispered and then started to turn around, retracting her arm from my stomach, and accidentally brushed her hand against my panties. ‘Oh, God, I hope they’re not wet!’ I thought.

I felt nervous and humiliated once again, ‘How many times can you screw up in a single day?’ I wondered. ‘Obviously, there’s always one more opportunity,’ a sarcastic voice inside my head answered.

“Oops, sorry for that! Didn't mean to grope you, dolly.” Lana giggled drunkenly.

Bantering had proven to be a good way to relax the atmosphere. “Oh, it's alright, Lana. You can say whatever you want . . . but, come on, admit it! You are totally into me, you’ve always wanted to seduce me! It’s because I’m so damn hot!” I joked, added a little laugh at the end.

There was a pause and then I felt Lana shift, moving back toward me. “Yes . . . I AM totally into you.” she said, slowly, with a shy, but serious tone in her voice, like she couldn't believe her own words.

I was startled. What had she just said? She must be yanking my chain, just responding to my joke by playing along. So I figured I’d push things a bit.

“I know you want to fuck me, but you’ll have to sweet talk me first. What do you love about me?”

There was a long pause, “Did you know you have the cutest little ears?” With that she leaned in and nibbled at my ear. “I could just eat them up.”

If this was still a joke, I was missing the punch line. Now I was starting to question if this was really only a platonic friendship? I thought back to my last Skype conversation. I was convinced Kristina was heterosexual, but she’d never actually said anything about Lana's sexual orientation! Perhaps she was bi? Before I could really let this idea sink in, Lana put her hand against my cheek and turned my face toward her. Then she drew me down to her and kissed my lips. This time the kiss was soft, almost tentative at first, and then it blossomed into a full open mouthed tongue dancing passionate kiss. This was too good to be true! I had such a hard time keeping my male side away from Lana and in the end it was actually her, taking the initiative and seducing me?!

We broke apart for a second and she looked at me, in the dark I could hear her panting, I leaned into her and felt our breasts sort of squish together, the sensation was intoxicating and our lips met again, this kiss was even longer. My alcohol saturated brain realized that kissing as Kristina felt very sensual, much more so than in my normal body. I wondered if I had more nerve endings in my pouty lips, than in my normal male ones. The sense of it was so different it felt like my whole being was centered on that kiss. Then I realized I’d been highly attracted to Lana ever since she pushed her way into a changing booth with me!

By the time we were done kissing she was on her back and I was partly on top of her. Lana opened her eyes and her mouth made a little surprised “O”.

“Ku . . . I don't know . . . but . . . I think . . . I think I want you,” Lana whispered.

The fire that her kissing had stoked in me turned into an inferno. I was so wet, so horny, I had to have this girl!

“Lana, I know I want you.”

A small voice in the back of my mind warned me that this was too good to be true and that I had a girlfriend, and that this constituted cheating! I told that voice to shut the hell up. I wanted this, she wanted this, why the hell shouldn’t we? I decided it was time to return the nibbling favor and started kissing her just below her ear while reaching down to rub her breast through her t-shirt. Her nipple felt large and hot in my tiny hand. Lana sort of writhed around, rubbing her thighs together and moaning. I could smell our arousal and knew that she had to be as wet as I was. She looked into my eyes and hers seemed huge and dark.

“Kiss me,” I commanded and she leaned up her arms went around my neck and her lips were soft, hot, and eager under mine. I darted my tongue into her mouth and felt her respond. I continued to rub her breasts focusing on her sensitive nipples. As I did, I felt confusing signals from my body, normally by this point I’d be as hard as a piece of iron. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of my nightgown and pulled it off tossing it to one side. I pushed my breast into Lana’s mouth, “suck.”

Almost as if under my command she complied. The feeling of her hot mouth on my left nipple was far better than me playing with it on my own. My crotch was so wet and gooey I wondered if it was possible for a girl to drip. Then she started sucking and I felt my toes curl.

“Ohhhh . . .”

How is it possible for these things to be so sensitive? Unable to resist I reached down between Lana’s legs and felt the smooth flat arc of her pelvic bone and the soft cavity below. I began to stroke Lana’s clitoris through the thin silk panties and within a few seconds they were sopping wet. Then Lana moved to my other breast and I thought I was going to faint from the sensations rushing through me.

I hooked her panties to one side and teased her lower lips with a gentle stroking. The feeling of her sex under my tiny fingers was so thrilling I thought I’d cum from anticipation. I leaned away pulling my breast out of her mouth. Lana’s face was flushed and she looked up at me with wide loving eyes.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?”

Lana just stared so I kissed her lips, “I know you want me to eat your pussy, admit it.”

“Yes,” the word was said softly but it filled me with anticipation. I slid down grabbing her panties and pulling them smoothly off. Then I stood up and tossed my panties to one side.

“Take off your shirt.”

Lana sat up and pulled the t-shirt off and tossed it toward the closet. I felt a thrill of domination run through me as she responded to my commands. Then I climbed back onto the bed and I pushed her knees apart and started kissing the soft creamy inner thigh just above her right knee. I took my time as I worked my way toward her vagina. Slowly, lovingly, I kissed my way to Lana’s soft center and as I got closer to the prize the taste and texture of her skin changed. The smell of female arousal was so strong I wanted to bury my face in her crotch. Instead, I blew gently on her glistening lower lips and Lana moaned and squirmed in response. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and the moisture of her excitement made me even hornier.

“Ohhhh . . . stop teasing me.”

I ignored her and went to her left knee and repeated the process, slowly, I approached her pussy. This time when the texture of the skin changed and I could taste a salty flavor I continued on until I was able to run my tongue over her outer lips.

“Oh, god, oh god, Ku, what are you doing to me!”

I now went to work licking and stroking and her pussy got wetter and wetter, then I started using my fingers to spread her vagina lips and rub her clitoris. This allowed me to use my tongue to lick her inner folds dividing my attention between her clit and her sweet lips. I set up a rhythm of licking and stroking and she started to writhe in passion.

“Oh, god, don’t stop, don’t stop.”

Abruptly her body clench up and Lana grabbed my head pushing my face into her pussy. For a second I had trouble breathing but then I was back to work licking and stroking.

“Ahhhhh!!!!!”

I could feel her shudder under the force of her orgasm and knowing from past experience I kept at it until I’d taken her through the heights of passion. When I lifted my face I could feel saliva and pussy juice on my chin but I still moved up to lick and stroke her breasts. However, Lana was on fire now.

“You’re turn, roll over,” she said, pushing me onto my back. I was so horny I couldn’t stand it. Lana moved between my legs and went to work. The feeling of her lips on my vagina drove me wild, and when she parted my outer lips and started licking, inside and out, I had to grab handfuls of blanket to either side.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh. . . .”

Then I felt something different at the outer edge of my pussy. I tried to lift myself up to see what she was doing and then I felt her push a pair of fingers up inside of me. I was so wet they slid right in and for a second I thought my ears would pop. Then Lana worked a third finger into me. Now she went to work stroking, in and out, up and down hitting the perfect angle as she stimulated the secret bundle of nerves, of my G-spot. Jolts of pleasure shot through my body and every never ending was alive with desire. I felt my whole body tense up at the amazing sensations hitting my system.

I’d thought my earlier sessions, exploring Kristina’s body, had been intense but they were nothing compared to this. In and out, in and out, in and out, Lana kept building up a rhythm and I felt my body clench up in preparation for an explosion. I was now lifting my hips in time to meet her thrusts and I had my legs spread as far as I could get them. In that moment I was driven over the edge of a cliff and my inner muscles spasmed trying to clamp onto her fingers while I moaned in pleasure. But Lana didn’t stop, she kept up the rhythm she’d established until my body was shuddering in aftershock of the most amazing orgasm I’d ever had. Lana didn’t stop. My body was already responding to the stimulation rapidly climbing the mountain for the second time.

“Oh, God, what are you doing?” I could hear the awe in my voice.

“Shush, Kris, just enjoy.”

Somehow Lana managed to slide forward without disrupting what she was doing with her hand to start sucking and licking my breasts. The dual stimulation was so intense that I almost came in that moment. My second orgasm put the first one to shame and made me realize I’d only scratched the surface of the pleasure this body was capable of.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, this certainly sounds

Well, this certainly sounds like fun. I wonder how both of them will feel in the morning and if they have done this before with each other?

I need a cold shower ! This

I need a cold shower ! This chapter has me getting hot!

Karen