Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Woman, Ch 12

Printer-friendly version

***

Chapter Twelve

“Ignorance is Bliss”

***

Light filtered in through the expensive curtain to hit me in the face. ‘Why is it that I’m always being woken up by some kind of annoyance,’ I wondered. I sat up and looked around the hotel room. My head hurt and my mouth felt like it was full of cotton. I wondered how much I’d drank last night, it was all a blur. I got up and padded softly to the window and pushed back the curtain.

The day was overcast as it often is in Berlin in the winter, and I saw that I had a view of the Spree River in downtown Berlin. I ran my hands through my hair enjoying the sensation and then turned and went to the bathroom. The light was a little too bright but the image of the tussled blonde, in the pale blue silk teddy, was attractive.

“It’s a shame there isn’t anyone sharing your bed.” I told the woman and then laughed at my own silliness.

I quickly went through my morning routine, I was in Berlin, on a week long holiday, and needed to make the most of it. When I pulled my panties down I was pleased to see that the pad I’d worn to bed didn’t have any spots on it. I discarded it with a feeling of relief and focused on getting ready.

Shower, hair, makeup and then a nice comfortable dress and low heeled shoes, perfect for spending a day looking into some of Berlin’s best tourist stops. I planned to be at the Käthe Kollwitz Museum and then the afternoon at the Neues Museum. Then a quick workout followed by dinner and maybe some dancing tonight. I felt my pulse quicken with excitement. Normally, I spent my holiday time visiting relatives this was a rare opportunity to do what I enjoyed for a change.

I was at the Kollwitz Museum by the time it opened its doors at 11:00. There were several moments as I walked through the private collection looking at the pictures of horror where I felt tears forming in my eyes. It was a very somber lesson in how good people could be led into evil. The cruelty of the world was so cold I just wanted to go back to my hotel and yet, in fascination, I continued to look at the images, one after the other. The poor. The abused. Those set aside by society as outcasts. At some point during my tour of the museum I thought I was being watched and turned around. Yet, no matter how often I felt eyes on me, I couldn’t find the watcher.

I discovered an interesting passageway that connected the museum to the café Literaturhaus. Since it was already early afternoon and I’d only had a quick breakfast at the hotel I decided to eat. The vegetarian stew was delicious and the Hefeweizen was a perfect complement to it. As I paid the hostess I spotted a guy sitting in the corner.

He was wearing a dark coat and hat, yet when he made eye contact I felt a shiver run down my spine. I didn’t know who he was but he had the most interesting blue eyes I’d ever seen. I turned away blushing and moved to the front of the restaurant. I got into line for a taxi when I heard someone shouting.

“Hey, Miss, Frau?! Is this your phone?”

I turned around suddenly aware that I’d had my phone out during lunch and had been too distracted to put it back into my purse. I flushed, as I noticed it was the guy with dark hair and blue eyes who approached me, my phone in his hand. My breath caught, even though we were about the same height, he was much broader through the shoulders and his clean jaw gave me the impression of an athlete.

“Uhm, danke.”

He handed me the phone and when our hands touched I felt a thrill shoot through me.

“You’re welcome, ah, I don’t speak much German.”

“Well, that’s good, because I don’t either.” I added with a laugh. “By your accent, I’m guessing, British?”

“American, actually, although I’ve spent enough time in the UK to have picked up some of the local dialect.”

He offered a hand and I took it, feeling mine engulfed in his larger callused grip.

“So what brings you to Berlin?” I asked, a little flustered.

“I came over for work, and then decided to stay for a few days to take in some of the sights. How about you?”

Instead of letting my hand go, he raised it to his lips and brushed the back of my hand. I thought my heart would explode out of my chest and my knees went a little weak, but I managed to pull my hand back.

“I needed to use some of my Holiday time, and I got a good price on travel and hotel accommodations.”

“So, what are you doing this afternoon?”

“I’d planned to go to the Neues Museum next. You can come with me, if you’re interested.”

“I’d love to spend a few hours inside . . . a museum with you.”

“I’d like that,” I said, and wondered why I was reacting so strongly to him. Sure he was cute, but the attraction I was feeling was much stronger.

“Let me get us a cab. Oh, and my name’s James.”

“Kristina.”

I watched as he moved confidently away. For a second I was envious of his commanding presence and the quick way a cab spotted him and stopped. It felt like the world paid attention when he raised his hand, while I was pretty much invisible most of the time.

***

The afternoon flew by, I was surprised by how much fun spending time with James was. He knew far more about history than I’d been expecting from some muscle bound jock. I’d also figured out right away that he didn’t like being called ‘Jimmy’ which for some reason I found funny. By the time we’d evaluated the bust of Queen Nefertiti we were getting a little silly. Then the display of Trojan antiquities, set me off in a fit of giggles, when James commented on how the Greeks, hiding inside a stallion, in order to pierce a forbidden gate, was very phallic.

I slapped him on the shoulder and it hurt my hand! At this he begged my pardon and scooped up my fingers to kiss them. This time I couldn’t deny the moist feeling I was getting in my crotch.

“This has been so much fun. Do you think you might want to have dinner with me?” I asked, suddenly feeling very bold.

“I’d love to have dinner with you.”

By the time I returned to the hotel my stomach was in knots. I didn’t have anything to wear on a date! My limited supply of clothes looked like they’d been picked out by a guy with the focus being on jeans and t-shirts. I’d already worn my one and only dress. Fortunately, the hotel lobby had several clothing stores and I was able to find a nice black leather mini that showed off my toned legs and butt. And then I spotted a blue silk blouse. It would go perfectly with the skirt and, ‘would show just enough cleavage to have James drooling,’ I thought, with a giggle. Now armed with an outfit for tonight I raced up to my room intent on getting a shower in and getting ready. My earlier plans to use the hotel exercise room forgotten.

The two hours I had to get ready went by in a flash. Even though I knew exactly how I wanted my makeup to look for some reason it took three tries to get it just right. I also noticed that my fingers were extra clumsy on little things like the tiny buttons of my new blouse or fastening my bra behind my back. ‘Weird’ I thought, and dismissed it to nerves. Then my cell phone buzzed and I saw that it was James.

“Hi.”

“Hi, yourself. I’m in the lobby.”

“I’ll be right down.”

I grabbed my clutch and my leather jacket and then headed out. When I spotted James in the lobby my breath caught. There was something about him that seemed like it should be familiar. He turned to face me in a black suit and even though he looked a little uncomfortable, he made a striking figure. He met me half way from the elevator and once again scooped up my hand to kiss my fingers.

“You look positively delicious!”

I wasn’t sure how I felt being compared to food, but I smiled back at him, “Thanks, you clean up nice, too.”

He tucked my arm in his and led me toward the doors. Once we got to the entrance he handed a ticket to the valet who brought up his rental. Instead of jumping into the driver’s seat he walked with me around to the passenger side and opened the door to help me in. I settled into the Mercedes and remembered to keep my knees pressed together as I swung my legs in.

Once behind the wheel he looked over at me, “So, how do you feel about Italian?”

“I love Italian.”

“Great!”

With that he hit the accelerator and I felt myself being pinned into the seat as we screeched out of the parking lot. I didn’t know, but wasn’t surprised to find that Berlin had at least one great Italian restaurant. La Marianna, didn’t disappoint. It was outside of Berlin in the Steglitz quarter and reminded me of a neighborhood restaurant rather than the typical tourist trap.

For some reason I was hyper sensitive to every little thing. The way James opened doors for me, or held my seat, made me feel special and feminine. His German was much better than mine and after asking what I liked, he ordered the vegetarian lasagna for me.

Almost at once the bottle of red wine arrived along with a plate of bruschetta. I put a piece on my plate but was too self-conscious to eat at the moment, besides my stomach was in knots. I felt like this was the first time I’d been on a date with a handsome guy and I was tongue tied and awkward. As if sensing my discomfort James did everything he could to put me at ease.

I’d never been the absolute center of attention of a handsome man and he made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. He wanted to know everything about me yet didn’t pry. We talked about some of the places we’d been and our favorite parts of Berlin. By the time the entrées arrived we were on our second bottle of wine and I felt a happy buzz from the alcohol.

Once the dinner was over we ordered coffee and continued to talk as the restaurant emptied out. By the time we headed for the front doors I was feeling a little giddy and wondered how I could invite James up to my room without seeming like a total slut. Figuring that he’d had too much to drink James flagged down a taxi. On the ride back I felt James reach over and close his hand over mine and my heart started racing.

I looked up into his eyes, dark in the dimly lit cab and I felt my throat catch, as if on cue he leaned down and our lips brushed. The soft touch of skin to skin sent a thrill through my body. Abruptly, I was aware of how close we were sitting, I could feel his heat through his trousers where my leg was touching his. At the same time I noticed that my nipples were getting hard and I wanted to rub my thighs together in response to the ache in my groin. So I crossed my legs locking one knee over the other while angling them to one side. James reached out and softly traced my jawline with his hand.

“I had no idea . . .”

“About what?” I asked breathlessly.

“How sexy I . . . how sexy you are.”

I smiled at him and emboldened reached up to capture his head in my hands and brought my lips to his. This time the kiss turned open mouthed and I slid my tongue into his tasting the faint flavor of coffee and chocolate on his breath. At first he was . . . surprised? But then he leaned into the kiss reaching around and sliding a hand behind my back.

I felt my body respond and if we hadn’t been in a cab I’d have climbed onto his lap then and there. He gently slid his other hand around to cup my breast and the heat in my loins flared into a full blown fire. Our kissing took on a greater urgency and I reached down to brush his groin. When my fingers touched the illicit bulge I felt a shock run through me. I’d been toying with the idea of asking him up to my room but now touching his iron hard manhood I knew that I didn’t need to ask.

“Wir sind hier.” The driver announced looking into his rear view mirror with a smirk.

I broke off the kiss and opened my door, “Pay the man, and come with me.”

The look I got from James was full of lust, but there was a slight hesitation. “Are you sure?”

“Of course, now hurry!”

Once the taxi pulled away I ducked under James’ arm and wrapped mine around his waist. I could feel his heat through the clothes and his masculine scent was making me hornier if that was possible. The lobby was mostly empty and as soon as the elevator doors closed I tore into him. I wanted to be as close to him as possible and kissing wasn’t enough! I lifted a leg to hook around his waist pressing close. By the time the doors opened I had his tie off and the top three buttons undone.

I suddenly felt free. Free to do whatever I wanted with no remorse or second thoughts. I pulled him by the hand along the hallway to my room and used my key card to open it. As soon as the door shut behind us I was on him, kissing and clawing at his clothes. He seemed a little surprised and taken aback at first but then I could see the testosterone kick in and soon lust filled his eyes.

His shirt was off before I knew it and I ran my hands over rock hard abs as I kicked off the heeled sandals that I’d been wearing. Now I was an inch shorter than he was and feeling smaller sent an added thrill through me. Then my top hit the floor and we were kissing again and the heat between our bodies increased exponentially without that slim layer of fabric. With a practiced move he unhooked my bra and I shrugged out of it. Now the sensation of my naked chest rubbing against his was wildly erotic.

I reached down to unbuckle his pants and for a second I hesitated, there was a part of my mind telling me that this was wrong, but I didn’t understand why. I was a woman and he was a man, we were both adults, healthy, and at the height of our sexual prime, ‘Why shouldn’t we do this?’ I wondered. Then I felt him lean down and started kissing and massaging my breasts. I thought my toes would curl up with pleasure as my whole body responded to his ministrations.

“I want you.” I whispered, and tugged him toward the king-sized bed. For a second I felt him resist. I unzipped his fly, reached into his pants to grab the velvety hard member within. I felt his whole body shudder as I ran my tiny hand over the monster between his legs. “I think you want me too.”

He shuddered and put his hands on my shoulders, “We shouldn’t, I can’t explain it, but this is wrong, on so many levels.”

I reached up and put a finger over his mouth. I didn’t know why he was reluctant but I wanted him more than I’d wanted anything in my life. I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out and heard him hiss as it sprang free. For a second I didn’t know if I dared to do it but something in the back of my mind urged me on and I leaned in. The smell was pleasant and when I put my lips to his bulbous head I could taste a bit of salty pre-cum.

I opened my mouth and took his penis in, at first I treated the end of it like a lollypop. Licking and sucking on it just wasn’t enough. I wanted to do more, I heard him groan, in pleasure as I gradually swallowed more and more of it. At last he couldn’t take it anymore I thought he was going to cum but he gently pulled me away.

“Your turn,” was all he said as he guided me to the bed. In a few seconds he’d pulled off my skirt, hose, and panties. Then he pushed my legs apart and buried his face in my sopping wet pussy. The sensations that washed over me left me squirming as he used his tongue and fingers to massage my clitoris and then spread my pussy lips working his tongue into my wet folds.

“Oh, God!” I moaned gripping the sheets with both hands. Then I felt a clenching of muscles and I came in a rush that left me panting.

As if on cue James stood up and finished getting undressed and then he moved over my prone body. He took my left nipple into his mouth he sucked, hard, while somehow using his tongue to tease my nipple. I felt my body respond as though every inch were now an erogenous zone. I tried to reach down and grab his cock but he had it in one hand and was already guiding it to my aching pussy.

I felt an electric thrill as the velvety skin touched my innermost spot and then with a gentle push I felt a sort of pop and I knew he was inside of me. I tried to wiggle closer and lifted my legs to wrap them around his hips but he wouldn’t allow it. Instead he put his hands on each of my soft thighs and spread my legs until I thought I was going to do the splits.

At the same time he slowly pushed his cock into me until our pelvic bones brushed. I was suddenly aware of his scrotum hitting my butt cheeks and he started, oh, so, slowly, pulling out and pushing in. I could feel every inch of his shaft as the taunt skin in my pussy was stretched to the limit. The sensations built and built until I wanted to scream. I could feel his pulse through his cock and our connection seemed to alter me in some unfathomable way. I tried gripping him with my inner muscles and then I came, hard. And. He. Didn’t. Stop. I started to come down from my second orgasm only his steady pumping wouldn’t allow it.

Now the thrusting had increased in pace and his balls sort of pulled up so that they were no longer slapping into my ass with each thrust. I lifted my hips in time to his thrusting and tried to squirm around as I did. I needed to get him as deep as I could. Amazingly, the tension built yet again, and I knew this time would be far more intense then my earlier explosions.

Abruptly I felt him stiffen and his cock spasmed within me. The feeling of warmth hitting my inner canal pushed me over the edge and I screamed out with pleasure, digging my nails into his back. After an endless second he collapsed onto me and I felt nearly crushed under the weight.

“Oh, god, I’ve never felt anything like that.”

I smiled a quick grin of pleasure and wrapped my legs tightly around him. “Me too.”

He leaned back and brushed my hair away from my face. “I really hope that you don’t hate me in the morning.”

“I doubt very much that I’d hate you. Unless you plan to walk out without so much as a good bye kiss.”

At this he laughed, “I don’t think there’s much chance of that.”

I could feel his cock shrinking and as it did there was the uncomfortable feeling of fluid leaking from my pussy. As if sensing what was going on James rolled off of me, and I felt that uniquely feminine sensation as his cock left me. I got to my feet juices now coating my inner thighs, and dripping, I rushed to the bathroom.

I quickly sat on the toilet and let go with a stream of urine before grabbing some tissue. When I looked up I could see James, completely naked, his flaccid cock glistening from our recent activities as it hung between his legs. He gave me a lopsided grin and my heart fluttered.

“You are so hot. I never had a chance to appreciate . . . how good looking you are until now.”

“Uhm, thanks. Before today you didn’t know me, right?” I asked feeling confused. Then I stood up and flushed the toilet and turned on the shower, “Care to join me?”

“Sure,” he said with a grin. “I’ll be right back.”

With that he ducked back into the bedroom. I put my hand under the water and adjusted the temperature when all of a sudden I heard a bang from the other room. Before I had time to think I was moving. I was through the bedroom and into the living area of the suite in time to see James point something at the two guys who’d somehow entered my room. There was a flash of light and both men slumped to the floor.

Then two more entered only they were holding guns and pointing them at James. I tried to move forward but it was like I was in slow motion. The guns’ made the muffled barking sound of a suppressed weapons. There was a flash of light as the bullets hit something invisible between James and the goons. Then the item in his hand flashed again and the second set of goons slumped to the floor.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked, as panic filled my voice.

“Just a second and I’ll explain everything.”

James moved to the hotel door shutting it and latching it. Then he checked each of the four bodies before looking up at me.

“Are they dead?”

He shook his head, “No, just stunned. They should be out for at least four hours.”

“What the hell is going on? How can you stun guys with nothing but light? Why are they after you? Who are you?” The questions tumbled out and I backed away from James as he approached.

“Yes, I’ll explain everything, just take a look at this,” and he extended his hand toward me. I slowly moved forward and saw that he was holding a light blue crystal. When I reached for it he stepped in close and pressed it to my forehead.

I tried to avoid the move but I was too slow and then the crystal made contact. It was like cold water had been dumped over my body. A set of mental curtains, I hadn’t even known existed, parted. All at once my memories came rushing back. I’d been held prisoner for days. I’d been questioned, and questioned. They’d used spells that hadn’t given me much choice, but I’d fought them, eventually, I broke. I remembered their orders, orders to BE Kristina, to be female, to be attracted to men. To be attracted to one, specific, man.

Suddenly I remembered the text message I’d sent just before I left my room for my date. I’d told them I was going out with James and that I would seduce him. Then I remembered what I’d just done with James, and how good it felt. I turned and raced to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet before I got sick.

A small part of my mind noticed that even while I was throwing up I’d reached up with one hand and scooped my hair into a ponytail and was holding it to one side. It was a very feminine move, and I did it without thinking.

I heard Kristina enter the bathroom and felt him watching me. As he did I remembered that once they had what they wanted they’d cast a spell on me. A spell designed to make me forget. Then another to build false memories, to use me as bait in a trap. I looked over at Kristina, he was the person they wanted to catch.

“We need to get out of here.” I said, and my throat felt raw.

Kristina nodded, “Yeah, grab your stuff. I’ll search these guys and then help you finish packing.”

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Slip of the Tongue

littlerocksilver's picture

... and I knew what I'm pretty sure most would have suspected. I'm sure things are going to get far more interesting before they're cleared up.

Portia

chapter 11

I saw chapter 11 earlier but now its missing. It now seems to skip from 10 to 12

Only Five Chapters Left?

I had seen an earlier author's comment that this is a seventeen chapter story. Seems we have a lot of ground to cover between now and the final posting. Awaiting it all with great anticipation. What a wonderful, exciting, and surprising journey it has been.

More and more suspense coming

More and more suspense coming fast it seems. Now that they have had sex with each other, wonder how that is going to change the dynamics of their cross-over lives? Do I foresee a girlfriend in the States being dumped by James?