College Girl : 11

Printer-friendly version

After Meredith left, I smirked and turned to look at my pretty large wardrobe, thanks to the girls. What was I going to wear? I didn’t know what to wear for something like this. I guess I could wear that little black dress that they had insisted I buy. It clung to me tightly and showed every curve and yet still managed to look good. There was my plaid skirt and my white silk blouse that I could wear with those Mary Janes. I personally thought the catholic schoolgirl look was cute though I had to admit I preferred seeing it rather than wearing it. The short kilted skirt would definitely flare up, teasingly, showing my panties if I twirled too much. It would definitely qualify as playful. That sounded like the outfit I should wear as the little black dress was too sexy and too formal. I don’t think I was ready for sexy.

I got out a white bra and a pair of white panties. I was wondering about wearing hose or not. My legs were still hairless and nicely tanned so there was no real reason to wear them. Besides, hose did warm quick, especially if Meri ended up pulling me out onto the floor, as was eminently possible. White socks with the Mary Janes would complete the schoolgirl image, probably the ones that almost came to my knees. It definitely sounded cute. I at least liked it.

Once I managed to decide what I was going to wear I got changed. I was satisfied with my whole outfit and I began to do my hair and makeup. I curled my bangs and put my hair in two ponytails. I felt like I looked like I was maybe fourteen and fifteen. I laughed at that and took my hair down. There were some things that were even a bit too silly for me.

I pulled the sides up and clipped them into a bow. That looked good. I did my makeup a little heavier than normal just like I had been told. When I was done, I looked good and the smile I could not contain made me look cute. To my eyes, I appeared as the kind of girl I knew I never could have dated when I was in High School. I would never have been able to approach a girl that looked like I did now let alone talk to her without stammering. The odd twists of my life were certainly amusing. I now looked like what I desired.

I sprayed on some perfume and put on my earrings. It would only be a little while before Meredith and I headed out to the club. I was beginning to get nervous again, my hands were sweating. I wiped them off on my towel. I grabbed my purse and looked at the cards I had been given. They had gotten me fake ID’s now. I knew it was illegal, but what could I do? If I did anything with my male ID’s this whole scheme would be discovered. I just wished there was a way for me to get real ones. I was not a big fan of illegal actions. But getting real ID’s brought up some really tricky questions as to what that would take.

There was a knock at the door. I almost jumped before I called out. “Come in.”

Meredith walked in and looked me up and down. She whistled at me. “That outfit looks hot on you Caitlin.”

I smiled and twirled. “Like it?”

“Yes, it looks good on you. So, are you ready to go and have some fun at the club, dancing and flirting?” Meredith smiled broadly at me, here eyes bright with mischief.

I smirked at her. “Most definitely. I am looking forward to this as I have never been to a club. But I have no idea how to dance.”

“It is simple really. You sway to the music, move your hips in a circle, letting the music be your guide. Besides, as a woman, people will automatically think that you know what you are doing. But the secret is that most of us just make it up as we go. Besides you can always fall back onto some of the dance moves from aerobics.” Meredith’s words made me feel a little bit better about this whole thing. “Just flow with the music.”

“Okay. I think I might be willing to give it a try. So are we off to the club now?” I asked, somewhat nervously.

“Yep. Grab your purse and let’s head out.” said Meredith. “I’m driving so we don’t have to wait for the guys.”

We got into the car and Meri drove us to another section of the town. She parked and we headed inside the building which just looked like some sort of box make of cinder blocks. I was getting nervous again as we neared the front door. I really hoped that the cards would work. If these didn’t work I would be in so much trouble. The doorman looked at our ID’s and waved the two of us inside.

I sighed in relief as I walked into the place. I really hoped I didn’t feel like this every time I showed my IDs. This was not pleasant in the least. The music hit us as we walked into the room. The bass line hummed in my chest and it shook me, making it a little hard to breathe. The club was kind of dark, with a fairly large dance floor. There were bars on either side of the dance floor, with tables scattered about the room. Meredith tapped my on my shoulder. I turned and looked at her inquisitively.

“Go grab us a table over there while I get us some drinks. If I buy, you won’t get carded again.”

I nodded, went over and took a table near the floor, as that was where I guessed Meredith would want to sit. I really wanted to please her, to make her happy. Making her smile was important to me. She came back with two glasses and I smiled at her.

“Here, Caitlin. I got you a Sex on the Beach. They’re nice and tasty and the bartender here makes them good and strong. After you have just one you should get relaxed enough to get out onto the floor and dance with me. Cheers.”

We clinked glasses and I tasted the drink. She was right. It was good and sweet. I licked my lips after my sip. “Mmmmm…thanks.”

People began filling the club, since we had gotten there early. The music blasted out, pretty much dance tunes similar to what was played in aerobics. I began to move a little to the music as I made it to the halfway point in my drink. A few people were already dancing, laughing and having a good time as Meredith and I watched. We were both waiting for the guys to arrive.

The boys got there as we were talking to a couple of the girls from the house that had come here as well. We were all laughing at some joke when they walked up. “Hey, is there room for two more?”

Meredith smiled at that. “That depends; are you bearing gifts?”

“Sure, we will get the next two rounds.” replied Al, smiling at us both. “Will that work?”

Meredith thought about this for a few seconds before saying, “Sounds good to me. Have a seat.”

Al sat next to Meredith and Paul sat next to me, after pulling up another chair. We began chatting as best we could with the music playing. After a bit, first Al and then Paul got up and returned with the next round. Those drinks were good. I was getting a little warm and began to giggle. I was really having a good time. Meredith looked over at me and smiled. “Come on girl. Let’s dance. You boys can join us if you want.”

Merri took me by the hand and let me out onto the crowded floor. There were lots of people moving to the powerful beat the music held. The DJ was really good and the music was almost hypnotic. Merri spun me and we began to dance. I followed her advice and just moved, occasionally mimicking some of the other girls out there on the floor. I lost myself in the sound of the music, the pulse of the lights and the movement of my body. The alcohol must have really loosened me up, as I didn’t feel self conscious at all as I gyrated to the music. My nose was filled with the smell of drinks and sweaty bodies. I was having a blast.

Paul made it out there after a few songs and danced with me, or rather just close to me. I directed some of my moves to him like I saw some of the other girls doing. He was smiling and trying to relax, obviously a bit nervous about dancing with me. I remembered what it was like to be in that position. This feeling, from the other side, was much better by comparison. After a bit, I was starting to get thirsty again, so I grabbed Paul’s hand and led him off the floor.

My drink was gone, but then again I had probably finished that third drink already. I leaned against Paul and spoke in his ear. “Paul, could you get me some water and another Sex on the Beach? Please?”

The batting of my eyes must have worked as he smiled, nodded and went off in search of drinks. I was dripping with sweat, my clothes clinging to me. I blotted my face with one of the napkins we had at the table. It helped some. I grabbed a few ice cubes from Merri’s drink and sucked on one while holding the others against my neck. Those felt really good on my neck and made me feel better as the cool water ran down my back. It really was helping to cool me down.

I knew I was pretty tipsy, if not simply drunk. The fact that I was pleased that I had caught Paul and several other guys checking out my panties as I whirled about and my skirt rose up was different. I had even found myself flirting with Paul some as well, like I had done to get him to buy me something else to drink. It was fun and I could see why a number of the girls in the house had mentioned how much fun flirting was. I had to agree with them. I enjoyed just going with the sensations I was feeling.

Merri came back and plopped down into her seat, grabbed some ice cubes from her drink and did just what I had. We smiled at each other giggling slightly. “Having a good time Caitlin?”

“Yes. Thank you for this. I am having a blast.” I just grinned like the cat that had just eaten the canary.

“I told you dancing was fun. If you just let go you can’t help but to enjoy yourself. And you are so bad.” said Meredith.

“Me?” I think I sounded innocent. I’m sure I sounded innocent. I mean I was innocent, wasn’t I?

“You, little miss showing your panties to the world.”

“Did I hear panties?” Al walked up grinning like I had earlier. I started blushing, but with the lights and how flushed I was already from the alcohol I doubt any one could have actually noticed.

Meredith and I started laughing at that. Just about then Paul came up with the water and another drink for me. I took the bottle of water and drank the whole thing down almost in one pull. God I was thirsty. I heard Merri say imperiously, “That’s a brilliant idea. Al, fetch me some water.”

I could hear Al mock grumbling as he went in search of water. Meredith was smiling her mischievous smile. “So Paul, did you catch sight of Caitlin’s panties as she was dancing out there?”

I blushed again and Paul seemed to get embarrassed by that question as well. But that response also answered the question. I giggled a little. It really was amazing how much power a girl had over a guy, if she used it right. I mean, I barely knew what I was doing and I was able to get all sorts of responses out of Paul, who was gay. That confused things a bit but I let them slide. I wondered what I would be able to do later as I learned more about flirting and such. I shuddered to think about it. I was certainly getting an education with this whole thing. Things like this I had never expected when I started this. Sometimes I was too smart for my own good.

Meredith and I finished our water, took a quick trip to the bathroom and then it was back out onto the floor with us to continue with the dancing. Merri and I started dancing with each other as the boys were sitting this round out. At first it was just dancing but then it started to get more suggestive. We were flirting with each other with every move. It was great. I started to get hard and the pain of my penis struggling against my panties brought me back to my senses a little. I needed to get my mind off of sex. And how soft Meredith was, and how her kisses felt and oh God I need to think of something else.

Paul had made his way out onto the floor by that point. I smiled at Merri and turned to dance with him. The swelling faded and I was much happier with things. I needed to remember to avoid that if I could. That had really been uncomfortable, and I couldn’t just adjust myself like I could have if I were still a guy. That was definitely an inconvenience.

The night progressed really well. We alternated between talking and dancing; always having some more water when we got back to the table as well as occasional refills of our Sex on the Beach. I don’t think I ever had this much fun before. I didn’t really know what to do about it, so I just kept on dancing. Being really buzzed probably helped with that though.

After a while I was getting so warm that I needed to get some air. I had sweated so much that I really did need to cool off. I stood up to go outside for a while and Paul offered to join me. I smiled in answer and staggered towards the exit. Paul walked next to me, occasionally steering me in the direction we needed to go. He was somewhat drunk as well, but apparently not as buzzed as I was.

The summer air was actually cooler than the inside of the club had been. I shivered a little and Paul used that opportunity to pull me close to him. He was warm and that felt good. I relaxed into things and cuddled up against him as we walked around the building. The air helped clear my head and it was nice to get away from the pounding music that you could still sort of hear from out here, thrumming through the walls.

Paul stopped walking and I turned and looked up at him. He turned me to face him and bent down and kissed me. His lips were warm on mine and I opened my lips in surprise, thinking I would say something to get him to stop. His tongue slid in and began to play with mine. I felt dizzy, was this really happening? His lips felt firm on mine and I felt good as he held me. I sighed and began returning the kiss in earnest.

I was held tightly against Paul as our tongues played. I could feel his erection pushing up against me, hard ad warm through his pants. I should have been freaked out but I guess being buzzed let me relax and enjoy it. He began to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears, running a hand down to the small of my back. I put my arms around his neck and tried to move even closer to him. I felt beautiful, feminine and desired. I had never felt this way before and I loved what I was feeling. I was being held safe and secure by Paul as he kissed me and my body was responding to his. I was in bliss.

I lost track of time as I felt myself drift along with these wonderful feelings. It definitely wasn’t better than kissing Meredith, just different. It was harder, his lips not as soft and his kiss was firmer. That thought brought me up short as did feeling his hand begin to massage my ass through my skirt. I could clearly feel his swollen cock and felt the painful throbbing of my own. I needed to calm things down before I did something really stupid. I broke the kiss reluctantly and stepped back just a bit. I reached up and brushed a hand across his face, a move that felt appropriate. He smiled at me and hugged me tight. “Caitlin, I…I feel something for you. Meri told me the situation and I will protect you as you protect me. I…I really care for you.”

We kissed again, this time less desperately. I did feel something for him, which was odd. I liked being held by him and this situation was crazy but should cover both of us. “I care for you too Paul. I’m not sure I want a relationship but I wouldn’t mind doing this again.”

He smiled and kissed me again. It was making my head swoon. This was nice. He broke the kiss and we headed back into the club. I held onto Paul’s arm and stayed close as we walked towards the entrance. I enjoyed what I was feeling and I was sure the alcohol was letting me feel things without reacting to them. My thoughts weren’t getting all tangled up with my emotions and I was grateful for that. At that moment there was no more Richard, only Caitlin and she felt sexy and loved. The feeling was all the more pleasurable and addictive for its novelty.

I excused myself and went to the restroom after we got back into the club. I knew I needed to check on my makeup and try to let the pressure of my erect penis fade. I had to push my penis down in order to actually use the bathroom and that amazingly helped it to calm down. I sighed as I tucked my self back up after wiping. I flushed and headed out to the mirror. My lipstick was smeared a good bit and I wiped it off before reapplying it. Once I was sure I looked good I headed back to the table.

Meredith was grinning like a shark as I walked back to the table. The guys were no where to be seen. She looked me in the eyes and bluntly asked, “So, does he kiss well?”

I think I gave a goofy grin and I answered a little sheepishly. “Yes he does. He kisses really well.”

She grinned happily back at me. “You will have to tell me all about it when we get back home. Come on; let’s do some more dancing before we head back.”

“Sure, sounds good to me. I am a little tired, as today has been a really long day.” I kept grinning, my heart bubbling happily. Paul had been wonderful and I was spending time with my girlfriend. It was so much fun.

We danced some more and said our good byes to the guys. I really wanted to see Paul again as he treated me so well. I felt like a woman around him and not like a guy in a dress. It was odd but nice. I wondered how he did that? I kissed him good bye and it made my heart race and I had to catch my breath. Gods, he made me feel sexy.

I must have been daydreaming in the car, because I barely noticed the drive home. It was only when Meredith chuckled, that I noticed. “Once we get back to the house, change and come by my room. Then you can tell me all about Paul and how good he kissed.”

“Alright. I won’t be long.” After I got out of the car I almost bounded up the stairs. I was happy, certainly happier than I had ever been on any of my dates in High School. I loved Meredith with all of my heart but Paul made me feel good too. I didn’t know what to do, but for tonight I wasn’t going to care.

I grabbed my makeup remover and cleaned my face really well. The night time looks were heavier than I was used to and I definitely wanted to make sure I got everything off. I didn’t want to end up with pimples from not taking care of my face. Once that was done I took my clothes and shoes off. I rubbed the spot under my breast forms where the band of my bra had chafed. I sighed happily.

I grabbed my green silk nightgown and pulled it on. I really liked the feel of the silk against my skin. When this was over I was definitely going to keep this nightgown, regardless of how things turned out. It was just too damn comfortable. I brushed out my hair and put it up in a green scrunci. The ponytail was high on my head and left the nice air conditioned air on my neck. Hot weather or places and long hair didn’t mix I was discovering.

I drained a bottle of water from my fridge and was ready to head over to Meredith’s room. I felt like having Cuddles with me just then. I grabbed my bear and hugged tightly. It was comforting as my mind was still in a whirl over the nights events. What a completely bizarre evening. I had never thought that I would ever kiss another guy, let alone like it. It would probably disturb me if I weren’t still buzzed.

I headed off to Merri’s room, still hugging Cuddles to me. I knocked softly on the door and entered as I heard her call out, “Come in.”

The room was lit by candles, their glow flickering, casting shadows. I stepped in and closed the door behind me, as I scanned the room for my girlfriend. Meredith walked towards me slowly from one of the corners that was mostly in darkness. She was wearing a long silky nightgown like mine that was so sexy on her. My heart leapt at the sight of her, almost aching from the love I felt just then. I wanted her.

She smiled as she walked towards me. She locked the door, took my hand and led me to her bed. She took Cuddles from me and placed my bear on her nightstand. I was too stunned to say anything. God, she is beautiful.

“Caitlin, I wanted to tell you that I saw you and Paul, outside. I know I told you that I would reward you for a job well done, however you have been doing an incredible job. It almost seems as if you are becoming more woman than man at this point, in many ways. Watching the two of you kiss and make out really turned me on. I still am turned on, because of you.” With that she brushed a strand of hair from my face and kissed me.

It was soft and gentle and I needed it more than anything I had ever had. We fell into an embrace, kissing each other with growing passion. The feel of her nightgown was incredible against mine as I almost swooned into her. She pulled my scrunci free and ran her fingers through my hair. I moaned into her mouth with how good that felt. We kissed and caressed each other, losing ourselves into the sensuality of the moment.

Merri’s hand moved along my leg, pushing the silk upwards as her hand moved up my thigh. My penis ached and called for release as it strained against my panties. She rubbed my thighs, tightening her hand occasionally. That was another feeling that was new and yet enjoyed. I moaned again with the pleasurable feelings that Merri was giving me.

As we continued kissing, her hand kept moving upwards. Soon it rubbed against my panty clad penis. I thrust my hips upward a bit, to get more of her hand. She pulled it back and one of her nails dragged down the shaft of my penis, causing it to twitch. Merri pulled my panties down and freed my throbbing penis, which snapped upright. As she moved them down to my feet I got ready to kick them free. I moved the spaghetti straps of her nightgown off her shoulders so I could get to her breasts without the silky fabric in my way. I kissed my way down her neck and began to lick and nibble at one nipple, a hand circling the areola of the other. This brought a sound of pleasure from Meredith.

I could barely believe that this was happening, all of it, any of it. Here I was, getting ready to join a sorority, dressed like a girl, with prosthetic breasts making love to my girlfriend who was a sorority girl. How do these things happen to me?

Merri had gotten me so turned down that I had trouble thinking straight. I just lost myself in worshiping her breasts, kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling for all I was worth. I was in heaven. Certainly my life couldn’t get any better.

Meredith pulled me up from her breasts, kissed me deeply and pulled me to her bed. She fell back on it, resting on her elbows. “Caitlin, my love, come over here.”

I almost stumbled over to her, lost in a haze of pleasure. She whispered to me, “We have to be quiet so we don’t get caught. Kneel down.”

I complied as she laid back. She shimmied her hips closer to the edge of the bed. I realized what she was asking and had an idea of what to do. I reached up her nightgown and pulled down her satin panties. I breathed in a musky smell, which was really appealing. Meredith was so wonderful and smelled so good and her special place looked so nice in the flickering candle light. I wasn’t overwhelmed by any urgent need for myself, just a desire to please Meredith. As long as my penis wasn’t folded over I was happy. I knew that I had a different way of doing things before, when I was simply Richard. I wasn’t looking for relief from my erection but rather to make Meredith really happy. That flashed through my mind in an instant and I kind of knew what I wanted to do.

I leaned in and exhaled onto her mons and nuzzled at her sparse pubic hair. It was neatly trimmed and was very fine. She moaned softly. That encouraged me. I used my tongue delicately, like I thought a woman would, tracing her outer lips. I could feel them swell some and the musky smell of her increased. Merri’s hands ran through my hair, urging me closer to her. I smiled and moved in.

I used my tongue to part her labia and I tasted her wetness. It was wonderful. She tasted better than anyone else I had ever done this with, a pleasurable flavor that coated my tongue. I ran my tongue up to her clitoris and flicked it gently. Meredith inhaled sharply at that and I knew I was doing things the right way. I gradually picked up the speed of my actions and Merri’s breathing and moaning built in speed and volume. I buried my face in her, feeling it get slick from her juice. I lost myself in my task, licking and sucking on her clit as well as traveling all over. I lost track of the time again, worshiping my beloved.

After what seemed an eternity of pleasure and little tremors Merri arched her back and moaned loudly, thrashing a little. She pulled me up and kissed me deeply. “Caitlin, thank you for that. God that was incredible. It was gentle and passionate and I have never felt anything like that.”

I was getting dizzy from all the kisses but I didn’t mind. I was fine and didn’t really need anything else. I had made Meredith happy and that was wonderful. She gave me a washcloth to clean up with. After I wiped my face she held out her arms invitingly. I didn’t need to be told twice.

I climbed into bed with Meredith and snuggled against her. She snuggled back. “We shouldn’t do this but I don’t care. Please stay the night with me, Caitlin.”

“I would be so happy to stay the night. And thank you.” I replied, looking into her eyes.

“For what?” Meredith looked a bit confused at that.

“Foe sharing yourself with me. I am honored. Thank you.”

It was Meredith’s turn to blush, which actually was really cute. “Thank you. It was wonderful and amazing and several other really good adjectives.”

I giggled at that. We snuggled under the covers and drifted off to sleep blissfully. Today had been a really good day.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Woo Hoo! Caitlin is Hot!

Wonderful writing Heather!
Cailtin is turning out to be a real babe! Wow!
I wonder what could be next in store for her education?
Can't wait to find out so I will be anticipating the next chapter.
All my hopes,
Sasha

All my hopes
Sasha Zarya Nexus