College Girl : 5

Printer-friendly version

College Girl
By poetheather
Chap 5

The test at the end of the week was fairly rough, on clothing, how to use make up and do my hair and colors. It pretty much told me what I know and don’t know. In fact I am not so sure that too many girls actually know all this stuff themselves but I had to know it. Meredith told me afterwards that she didn’t really know anyone who could answer everything and that enabled me to be graded on a curve. I was actually really thankful for that.

I hadn’t gotten a hold of my mom yet to let her know about all of this so I wrote her a letter. I wasn’t sure about calling her and letting her hear how much my voice had changed, just the whole idea scares me. I told her all about my plan and how it seemed to have backfired on me. I told her all about my first week here and the people I had met. Hopefully she would understand all of this. I did my best to put a positive spin on things. She probably would understand as I had been pulling stunts like this for a while now. However this was the first time the table really had gotten turned on me. And what a way it had turned.

I also was told to invite Rebecca over, so she could see me after a week of the tender mercies of the Sisters. That was sure to be fun. I really had no choice in the matter as they didn’t want me to simply fall off the face of the earth. I had planned on doing that but they stopped me. I dialed the number and Meredith stood next to me as the phone rang on the other end. Unfortunately she was home. “Rebecca?”

“Yes? Who is this?” She sounded a little worried.

“Uh...this is Richard.” I blushed as I admitted that.

“Really? You sound different. What’s going on?” She really did seem confused. I guess simply checking in wouldn’t work.

“Well, you know how I had that thing going with the sorority?”

“Yeah, and I have been worried since I haven’t heard from you. What’s up? Did they do something horrible to you?” Her voice grew hard. I knew she was worried about me and I felt bad about not letting her know sooner.

“They accepted me.”

“No way! Really? Is this why you are talking funny? Are they torturing you? Sexually molesting you?”

“Not unless you call voice lessons and walking in heels torture. And no molestation. I feel so cheated.” I made a weak joke. It did seem to help the tension in our call.

“Richard, you are such a dork. So what’s up?”

“My keepers said to call you and invite you over this evening. So you could see the results.”

“Awesome. Is it okay if I laugh at you for getting caught?” said Rebecca.

“Love you too. They said seven tonight, is that okay?”

“Sure. See you then.”

I hung up the phone and Meredith smiled at me. “See, that wasn’t so bad. I’ll come up and help you get ready. Why not go upstairs and relax, maybe write in your journal.”

I nodded and headed upstairs. It had been a hectic day so far. I had been out sunbathing again early in the morning and had taken the tests they had concocted for me. I actually felt like I had lots of stuff to put in my journal. I got it out and began to write about everything and work on my handwriting, which wasn’t easy. That part of things was taking a good portion of my time, since it required much more attention to detail than I usually gave my writing. I needed to have passable handwriting by the time classes started in about three more weeks. So I had my writing drilled into me, as well as walking, talking, holding things and the like.

I wrote in my diary about how it felt as if I were being reformed and how I was sure I was being reshaped in many ways, some of which I was sure I had no idea what was going on. I was losing weight due to my now lighter diet that I had been put on, and I had to admit that it was healthier. This first week had been intense and my head was spinning. I just wrote about how I was feeling and how this whole thing made me feel.

It was odd but in a way I was enjoying this. I mean, I was getting attention from several really hot girls and I was able to live a completely different life. I had occasionally wondered what being a girl was like and now I was living that, or at least the form of that. The girls seemed to find this whole project interesting and a few of the other girls were warming up to me. They still left when I went into the shower room but I guess I could understand that. All in all, I was still a boy to them, despite how Meredith had made me look.

They way my body felt, hairless, still was taking some getting used to. Not shaving was a good thing. I hadn’t felt any stubble yet but Meredith told me that it would be back in a little bit and then for round two. Apparently it needed to be done about four or five times to keep the hair from coming back, ever. I wasn’t sure about that part, but I have never backed out on a deal yet and I had given my word that I would do this. So I could take whatever they could dish out. I put that in my diary as well. Despite everything they did to me, I would still be me. Right?

I stretched and looked at the clock. I had been writing for about an hour. I flexed my hand. It was almost cramping. I don’t think I had ever written so much before in my life. I figured that if this kept up I would be able to write for much longer than usual. My handwriting was changing. I noticed that when I looked over the entry. I stood and wondered what was going to happen tonight when Rebecca got there. It did scare me a little and I wasn’t sure what to do about that.

There was a knock at the door and I turned, looked at the door and asked. “Who is it?”

“Meredith. We have to talk about tonight? I mean this is the first time you are going to be seeing one of your old friends since this has started. She is going to be coming over for dinner. So we just need to have you get semi-fancied up.” She said as she entered the room and walked over.

“Okay. What should I wear? A nice dress or something?”

“Maybe a nice blouse and a skirt would work as well.” added Meredith.

“Sure. What are we going to be doing?” I knew that I was sounding really nervous.

“Well, I thought we could eat and maybe go out for a movie. Kind of a girl’s night out.” Meredith smiled at me, as if that should be the easiest thing in the world for me to do.

“Uh…okay. Are you sure?”

“What’s wrong Caitlin? You haven’t had any problems going out in public before.” Meredith sat down on the bed and looked at me.

I shifted a little nervously. Given everything I didn’t want to admit any weaknesses to any of them but she was my friend so far. Maybe telling her would be okay. “Part of it has to do with the fact that it is with Rebecca. I…this…uh…I’m not sure. I haven’t seen any one I know while I have been dressed like this and I’m nervous. I don’t know what she’ll think. I…I don’t want to be a freak. You all have been making me feeling welcome for the most part and not like a freak or anything. I am worried about what she’ll think of me. I am worried about what all of you think.”

Meredith sat there for a moment, thinking. There was a little crease between her eyebrows. She seemed to be weighing something before she spoke. This made me worried. I wasn’t expecting what she said however. “Well, Gwen and I like you. A lot. I think I could find myself happy with you, because you are actually going through with this and not being overly weird about it. Some of my sisters here are a bit worried about you, waiting to see how you deal with this. I’m not worried. You said Rebecca was your friend and was okay with you doing this. So she should be okay with how this has turned out. You look great and I don’t think she’ll be upset with you. All we can do is find out.”

I nodded. Maybe I should give this a chance. I was just afraid of what Rebecca might say and I was letting it get to me. I guess living through this and seeing what was going on with her would be the only possible way to cope. Not much I could do otherwise.

“Come on lets get you ready. If you look good I am sure it will help you.” said Meredith cheerfully.

She helped me pick out a nice skirt and blouse to wear that was casual. I thought it would look good as well. She helped me do my makeup though I was able to do it myself by now. She just did it faster and better. Probably had something to do with the whole make-up artist thing.

I went downstairs with her and we waited for Rebecca to show up. I was reading a magazine when she walked in. She walked up to Nadia who was sitting there as well and asked to see me. I smiled as Nadia let her know I was already there. It took her a few minutes to pick me out of the few girls who were there in the day room reading or talking.

“Oh…my…God! Look at you!” gushed Rebecca.

“Well, it’s all thanks to Meredith here. She did all of the work. I just followed directions.” Meredith smiled proudly as I lauded her with praise.

“Well, what ever you did you look amazing. And you sound like a girl as well. How did you do all of this?”

Meredith smile only got brighter. “Well, I do stage makeup and stuff and we have several other talented girls in our Sorority. Not all of these Greek groups are filled with bitches and stuck up prigs. Some are, and we have a few, but we try to move past that.”

Suddenly, Rebecca hugged me. And it felt really good. We had never done that as it was not really the male/female friend thing to do when friends. At least that is what I had been taught growing up. I was also starting to learn that what I had been taught was not going to be my life from now on. Things seemed really different in this girl’s world. I felt like I was exploring uncharted territory, at least for me.

Meredith tapped Rebecca on the shoulder. “Come on, let’s get going. I wanted to grab something to eat before we head off to the movie. This should be fun.”

We all headed out and piled into Meredith’s car. She stated, “I was thinking of going to Perkins. Is that okay?”

Rebecca and I both nodded. I replied, “Sounds good to me.”

She drove off, blaring her music like she always did. It was basically too loud to hear anything but the music. Meredith seemed to be dancing along as she drove. A few times I was in fear for my life as she slalomed through traffic. She pulled to a stop at the restaurant and shut off the car. “Let’s get a table.”

She bounded out of the car and Rebecca and I pulled ourselves out. My ears were ringing from the music and I hoped I would be able to hear anyone over the ringing. When the two of us entered there she was waving from a table. I smiled and headed over. It ended up with me sitting across from Meredith with Rebecca sitting next to me. I was okay with that. The view was good what ever way I looked.

The waitress showed up and took our order for drinks. I got a glass of water and began to look over the menu. The others were doing that as well. I wasn’t all that hungry so I just ordered a chocolate chocolate chip muffin. They were huge and should work to fill me up. I had eaten them before and had liked them. No need to change everything about myself just for this project.

Rebecca smiled at me and asked, “So….Caitlin? Where do you tuck your…you know?”

Meredith smiled evilly again and looked at me. “Yes Caitlin, how do you do that?”

I blushed painfully. I really didn’t want to answer but the looks I was getting from Rebecca made me sigh and give in. “I…uh…erm…push my testicles inside my body and fold my…you know…back and under.”

Rebecca stared at me, almost wide eyed. “Really? Doesn’t that hurt?”

“A little at first. I am starting to get used to it, now it only hurts if I get… excited.” I felt like I was burning up. I must have been blushing really brightly. My face almost hurt.

“Wow….” Was her only response, “And you’re fine with all of this?”

I glanced over at Meredith and then back at Rebecca. “Uhrm…not really. I hadn’t really thought my plan through completely. I was counting more on being told no rather than yes. I thought that if they took me in I would still dress like me…but I was outsmarted. I feel really awkward a good portion of the time and they are running me ragged.”

Rebecca frowned, not happy by what I was saying. She turned to face my keeper. “Meredith, why did you all do this to him…er…her?”

She shrugged. “Look. This was actually a really heated discussion. We talked to the national council, to our lawyers and the general membership of the house. The decision that was made was that Richard seemed ready to take this to trial; you were ready for a No. We figured that what you weren’t ready for was a Yes. We were also sure you wouldn’t agree with the decision to go through with things once we said yes and explained the rules of the house, which National had passed. I was held in reserve in case you did say yes. And you did which completely surprised us. So I took charge of all of this and here we are.”

“I’m sorry. I hadn’t really meant to cause you all that much trouble. Well, maybe I did. But I didn’t really know you at the time. I’m sorry.” I was starting to feel bad about what I had started. I don’t think I really thought through the implications of this carefully enough.

“It’s okay. I like you and Nadia for one thinks you have tremendous guts to stick through this. That’s why things were so intense up front, to see if you would back out. Some of the other girls who are staying at the house wanted to be mean and really stick it to you, some sort of panty torture but cooler heads prevailed. It could have been really bad for you if we hadn’t. But I thought, as did a number of others, that this might become a hell of a trip for you and a real eye opening experience for all of us.”

Rebecca asked, “You mean let him see the upsides to being a girl?”

“Exactly. There are a more than a few. And there are some downsides as well. We can’t give you cramps and a period, but you will have all the joy of being treated like a second class citizen. Having a guy talk to your breasts and not you. Having to worry about being alone in an unfamiliar place. These are things women deal with every day and now you get that joy too. So that was what made the others realize that this was not going to be a picnic for you. That helped change a few minds.”

I sat there in silence, wondering at what Meredith had just said. I had thought this would be a simple game, a simple way for me to have a little fun at the expense of the Sorority but it wasn’t. And unless I quit I was stuck like this for at least four years. I had painted myself into a corner and I couldn’t find a way out. What the hell had I gotten my self into?

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder how things will turn out

another nice chapter.

I was not aware that she would need to stay this way for 4 years but it makes sense.
Way to go if you do not feel like a girl.

keep up the good work

hugs

Holly

Friendship is like glass,
once broken it can be mented,
but there will always be a crack.

Thank you. A lot of this

Thank you. A lot of this story, at first, deals with his coming to terms with the whole gender thing. If you are a normal guy trying to go through this trauma would happen. I am really working on making sure the reactions are real.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Reactions

They seem pretty real to me so far. When is he going start feeling like she?

Kathleen