Jacqui and Me - Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 11
By Julie D Cole

I turned onto my side and pulled the duvet high over my shoulder. Jac’s leaned over me and turned off the light at the side of the bed and laid back. She didn’t pressurise me at all and instead she puffed up her pillows to make herself more comfortable.
I lay for quite a while peering through a gap in the curtains at the dark sky dotted with stars. How had I let myself get into this situation and what had happened to me? Yesterday I’d been happy enough but now I felt completely different. I felt guilty but elated and awkward to be in Jac’s bed but somehow it was wonderful at the same time.
I was tired but I couldn’t sleep. So I whispered ‘Jac’s are you still awake?’
‘Yes of course I am, I don’t want to go to sleep tonight. I’m waiting for you to tell me what you concluded after tonight.’
I stayed still and didn’t turn over. ‘I didn’t conclude anything. We are two strangers who met and suddenly connected.’
Then she laughed ‘Yes we connected.’ I couldn’t stop myself from sniggering. She kne she’d made me smile so then she tickled my and I fell out of bed trying to get out of the way.
Jac’s turned on the light again and looked at me. ‘I can see right through your nightdress. Aren’t you getting big?’ I picked up a pillow and through it at her and she caught it easily and pulled back the duvet.’
‘Come on Sam come back in and let’s just enjoy being together.’
I dived on her instead and we wrestled and I tried to tickle her. Then she held my face firmly and kissed me and I tried to resist. We were laughing but I had to stop because she pushed her tongue to my mouth and kissed me deeply. We rolled around a bit until she wrapped us in the duvet and we held each other before eventually I fell asleep.

The next thing I remember was the bright sun shining through the curtains that awakened me. I realised where I was and felt nice in the nightdress but no Jac’s. No sound either and I looked at the digital clock at the side of the bed. What it was 10-13 am in the morning. ‘I never sleep past 7-30am even if I am ill.’
I was bursting for the bathroom so I relieved myself and looked in the mirror at my tussled hair. That was Sammy staring back and not Sam. I washed my face and cleaned my teeth. Jac’s had left me a tooth brush set from the Hilton Hotel. My lips were still slightly coloured either from lipstick of from all the attention from Jac’s. I looked quite girly even without make-up and I wondered what mum would think. I tidied my hair and went back to the bed where Jac’s had placed a silk dressing gown and some slippers. My little soldier was sore but he was still twitchy. Maybe he was as happy as me.

I decided I should at least tidy the bed. We’d obviously enjoyed ourselves since it was really disrupted. Now to use the skills I’d learned at summer camp and make it look fresh and smart. It was the least I could do for that evening’s entertainment although I wondered if I should put everything in the wash basket.

I went downstairs hoping that Jac’s was alone. She was outside on the decking preparing the table for a sunshine breakfast. She saw me and smiled. ‘Coffee sleepyhead?’

‘Mmm yes please. I’m sorry but I don’t know where my clothes are so I had to wear this gown. Do you mind.’

Course not that’s why I left it there. It was a gift from me to mum but she never had chance to wear it. Nice isn’t it? But it’s too small and girly for me.’

‘Oh I’m sorry. What will your mother think?’

‘It’s OK because she’s not been around for a while. It’s just me and dad and he’s struggling a bit.’

‘Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to pry.’

‘It’s OK but let’s not talk about it just now and focus on breakfast. I’ve been up ages because I can’t sleep late so I’ve been jogging and then I went out for some fresh rolls and croissants. How about it?

‘Great.’

Fancy some eggs or even eggs benedict since it’s Saturday. I’m not so good at cooking since mom did everything. Sorry I never thought to buy English Muffins so I’m afraid it’s just rolls. Or we can have some crispy bacon and hash browns if you like. Otherwise we can just have fresh fruit and cereals if you like.’

‘So much choice. Like a restaurant. But it sounds like you prefer the cooked breakfast. Am I right? Or shall we just have a have the healthy option?’

‘Either is OK for me since to tell you the truth I already had a snack of eggs with two of the rolls since I was famished. But I’m still hungry Too much exercise last night!!’

‘Yeh,Yeh. Shall I cook since I do have some skills? I am pretty good with eggs but not sure about eggs Benedict.’

‘I thought you’d never offer. I’ll pour the coffee and show you the way around the kitchen. Do you mind if we eat now rather than wait for you to shower and change? You look pretty neat like that anyway and I hope you don’t mind to be dressed like that in a dressing gown.’

So we set about preparing a small feast and I found some blueberries and strawberries and some yoghurts to start with and then got everything prepared so I could cook the eggs and grill the bacon.

Jacs hugged me from behind and for the first time I felt her strong and erect nipples in my back. She was certainly feeling aroused today so goodness knows if we are going to get chance to finish breakfast.

Jac’s finally poured me a mug of coffee. I was certainly ready so I sipped it whilst I prepared breakfast and Jac’s tried to help by testing the bacon a few times before I tapped her knuckles. The breakfast plates looked great and I was pleased. I tipped most on Jacs plate because I knew she’d scoff it all.

I guess I was humming a bit to the background music and Jacs was smiling at me. It must have been the atmosphere and the surroundings. It was nice.

We sat on the decking and had a nice breakfast together in the sunshine. It was a nice experience. I wanted to ask Jac’s about her situation since she was almost in tears when I asked about her mom. She wasn’t as tough as she liked to project and she looked very feminine with tears in her eyes and a sad face.

So I started to clear the plates and asked if I could call my mom since my mobile was upstairs.

I was chatting to her as Jacs tidied up and then I heard the door go. I was standing in the hallway and the draft blew my dressing gown open exposing my legs. It was a bit embarrassing and I just managed to gather it together as a big curly haired man walked through the door.

‘Hi who have we here then?’ I could immediately tell it was Jac’s dad.

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This will be interesting Julie

Will he present as a boy or girl to her Dad?

Good story Julie, I like the way it's going.

Thankyou.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Sammy instead of Sam...

Andrea Lena's picture

...should help Sammy define the person to be when all is said and done. Another wonderful journey of self-discovery with a couple who seem awfully suited for each other, no matter which personae each presents. Like Rita said, boy or girl, it should be interesting. Thank you, Julie.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Oops!!! Nowhere to run...

Ole Ulfson's picture

the enemy is upon us and we must engage. But I don't think Jacs will let Sammy be boarded and overrun. She'll sail round him making a defense!

Wonderful Julie,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thank you Julie,

What a lovely story to wake up to,two lovely
people finding each other and themselves.

ALISON

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 11

Talk about a cliffhanger.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

"Oh, oh........"

... as Dustin Hoffman kept saying in "Rain Man" when things went pear-shaped!