The Road to Haifa - Chapter 23

Printer-friendly version


The Road to Haifa
Chapter 23 - Death's Right Hand
by Alyssa Plant
 
Raising the knife blade to her right arm, he ran the blade down the soft underside of her forearm, not cutting deeply,
but just enough to cause her to grimace as the blood began to drip onto the already stained floor.
Smirking, the major repeated the process on her other arm, before stabbing the blade through her restrained arm.
Sarah grunted with pain, but refused to scream as agony racked her body. She would not give the bastard the pleasure.

Chapter 24 - Death's Right Hand.

Sarah drifted back into consciousness in a dark room. Her head throbbed, and she tasted the metallic tang of blood in her mouth. Trying to find her remaining 4 senses, she opened her eyes slowly. Looking around, she found that she was in a small room, chained to what had once been a toilet bowl. Moonlight mingled with the sodium glare of a lamp was streaming through a small window above her. It was too high to see out of; her chain barely let her lift her arm more than a foot off the floor. Her head was throbbing from the impact that had rendered her unconscious, and she felt the mild nausea that accompanied a concussion. Apart from the blood, her mouth felt dry and dusty. Her clothes were heaped at the far end of the room, near the doorway, at some point she had been stripped to her bra and panties. There was no sign of Eliana…

Sarah sat quietly, straining to hear any sounds that might give clue to her location. There were the sounds of a street outside, traffic, voices, and noise. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sounds, trying to separate out phrases, words, languages… She heard snippets of Arabic dialogue, the dialect was hard to determine from here, but she presumed that she was now in either the Gaza strip, or the West Bank. Neither place was favourable for an Israeli soldier, alone. What was she here for? The Major’s sick pleasure? No, he had too many men, and it was too well backed up to be a spite attack. They had clearly planned to take her as hostage, to replace the failed action on the yacht. She wasn’t as important she knew, but the sight of a beaten female soldier, would undoubtedly wrench public appeal in favour of whatever demands were made. She wouldn’t be used as a bargaining chip. There was little chance she would leave here alive, and if she did, it would be under her own steam. The Major had no intention of handing her back, at least not in one piece. Sarah leaned her head back against the pealing paint of the wall and waited quietly for her fate.

Sarah lay against the wall, counting drips from a leaking pipe near the ceiling. By her reckoning, several hours had passed since she had regained consciousness; the sky was still dark outside but the tinge of dawn was approaching. Sarah’s mind drifted to her sister, Ari and her friends as she lay against the wall, waiting, listening She missed them all terribly, It seemed strange, she wasn’t afraid like she had expected to be. She felt remarkably calm under the circumstances. The thought of being missed caused a twinge in her heart that she couldn’t shift. Would Ari move on? Could her parents cope? Would her sister make it out alive if they got what they wanted from her? Sarah hoped so. She knew what lay ahead for her. In a way, she felt disappointed that she would die, but resigned to the fact. At least she thought, she would be remembered correctly. What was immortality in memory if she was remembered as the wrong person? She would take what came to her like a woman, she would not fear death, but she would not embrace it. She would not give the major his pleasure.

In the stillness, Sarah was roused by the sound of a door closing somewhere below her and she was instantly aware of footsteps outside the room. There were two distinct sets she could make out, and both came to a stop outside her door. She retreated between the wall and the toilet bowl, trying to restrict the angles she could be kicked or hit from and waited while keys jangled in the lock. The door swung open casually and two men strode into the room with shemagh scarves wrapped around their lower faces, short dark hair covering their scalps. Wordlessly, one man grabbed Sarah by the wrists, while his compatriot unlocked the padlock on the chain. Hauling her to her feet, they led her out of the room and into a dark, bare corridor. The place had a distinct industrial look to it. She was half dragged, half pushed down a set of metal stairs, and into what had at one point, probably been a workshop. Metal chains hung from a pulley on the ceiling, and towards the centre, was what appeared to be a section of telegraph pole, that had been sunk into the floor and concreted in place. There was a D ring at the top, and one at the base, with chain looped through them and she surmised that the colouring of the post and surrounding floor was from its previous occupants.

The men lead her towards the post, and pressing her against it roughly, proceeded to fasten her handcuffs to the upper chain, and her ankles to the one against the floor. The two men silently completed their work and left the workshop. arah closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the cool wood against her back, and tested the leeway in the chains, there was barely an inch either way. The air smelt thick with fear, if such an emotion had a scent…. A mixture of the ferrous tang of blood, ammonia, and sweat clung to the heavy stale air. Sarah shivered involuntarily, partly due to the cold, and partly realising what must have happened in this room. Where ever they were, this was a main facility, it seemed… well used… Not many of the safe houses remained in one location for a period of time, IDF raids saw to that.
 
 
After a short while, Sarah heard the bolt of the door slide open, but from her vantage, she could not see the door. She strained to hear any sounds, but other than the door shutting, it was utterly silent. After a few moments, she felt breath on her neck that made her jump involuntarily. A disembodied hand stroked her cheek gently as if to calm her.

“Hush David, do not fear me,” growled Major Thesik so softly it almost held a pretence of comfort. “We are going to get to know each other very well, I’d hate to start off on the wrong foot.” He chuckled, walking around into her view.

Sarah looked at the major, his facial hair had grown in slightly, and he wore a white dress shirt tucked into his jeans. He would have looked at home strolling in a park…

“First, David, I think you need to realise how serious I am.” He purred, fixing his eyes on Sarah. There was a dangerous fire dancing in his eyes, it scared her more than his words.

“I’m not simple enough to believe I can hurt you with pain, although that will come later.” He smirked, “First, you need to suffer.”

[Arabic] “Bring her in.” he shouted towards the door.
 
 
After a moment, the two men who had led her down from her cell dragged a struggling Eliana into the room.

“You leave her out of this you bastard,” Sarah hissed through gritted teeth, trying not to show that her heart was racing and her stomach churning.

“Why, David? We were just going to get to know each other better.” He smirked lazily, giving a wave of his hand towards the two guards.

The two men dragged the sobbing girl to a table, and lashed her hands to the top. Eli raised her head weakly. She just looked at Sarah as she sobbed, terrified.

The major moved round Eliana and yanked her jeans down, soon followed by her panties.

“LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD!!” screamed Sarah, so hard her throat burned.

Eli looked shocked momentarily, before banging her head against the table and shaking her chained arms against the surface. The major grabbed her flailing legs and chained them to the floor before unzipping his jeans and extracting his rapidly hardening penis. Turning back to Eliana, he placed his hands on her hips and moved forwards, all the time staring into Sarah’s eyes.
 
 
Sarah couldn’t speak she was so enraged. She pulled at her chains so hard they cut into her wrists and ankles and trickles of blood ran down her arms. Eliana looked mortified, and was screaming and writhing, which only seemed to please the major more as he thrust in and out of her vagina.

“Sarah.” Eli sobbed, tears streaking down her cheeks, “Sarah he’s raping me,” she moaned through her sobs. “It hurts.”

“It will be over soon, baby, I’m so sorry. This is my fault, I’m so so sorry.” She sobbed as she watched her sister’s brutal rape play out in front of her. Sarah hung her head and sobbed tears of frustration and anguish. She couldn’t watch her sisters pleading eyes anymore. Balling her fists in the chains, she raised her head slowly and stared at the Major through her matted hair, and breathing deeply she uttered five words. Anyone in the room could tell that she meant them, every single word….,

“I’m going to kill you,” she hissed, as she pulled again at the restraints, more blood running down her arms and feet.

“Hah. Well I don’t believe you will live to get a chance, my dear boy.” The major grunted as he shuddered and climaxed into the now limp Eliana. “I will grant you your wish to become a woman before you die, though.” He chuckled as he zipped his jeans up. As he walked forwards, Eliana surged against her restraints and the major landed a punch square to the girl’s temple. She was knocked out, her body flopping at the impact.

“Maybe I will cut out your sister’s cunt, so you can feel what it's like to have a pussy between your legs…” he sneered.

He walked over to a metal table beside the post, selected a knife blade and ran it flat against his finger.

“Now down to business I think.”
 
 
He walked around Sarah once, keeping eye contact with her before stopping in front of her and cradling the arm holding the knife in his other palm, and made a mock thoughtful expression, wiggling the knife in his fingers.

"Where to begin… that is the question. I can’t go cutting your pathetic dick off just yet, I don’t want you to bleed out just yet.”

Raising the knife blade to her right arm, he ran the blade down the soft underside of her forearm, not cutting deeply, but just enough to cause her to grimace as the blood began to drip onto the already stained floor. Smirking, the major repeated the process on her other arm, before stabbing the blade through her restrained arm. Sarah grunted with pain, but refused to scream as agony racked her body. She would not give the bastard the pleasure.

Stopping, Major Thesik regarded the girl for a moment, “Perhaps you need to be taught how women feel before I grant you your desire, you may yet want to embrace your shred of masculinity….”

“This is why I am more man than you David.” He smirked darkly, as he unzipped his pants once more, and pulled out his penis. It was covered in drying blood Sarah could see, that only enraged her more. Placing the knife on the table, he unbuckled Sarah’s feet from the D ring, and tuned her around against the post. His foot on her ankle chain, he slipped down her panties, and slapped her backside with enough force to make Sarah wince.

Ramming a finger into Sarah’s bottom, he roughly twisted it around. And pushed himself close against Sarah’s back. “Is this what you want, you faggot? To be treated like a bitch?” he hissed into her ear.

“I wasn’t going to use any lubricant, but your sister’s blood seems to still be wet on my cock, so thank me for small mercies ….”

Ripping his finger out forcefully, he lined up his penis and began to push. Sarah grimaced as he invaded her body. She felt hot tears cascading down her cheeks as her bottom burned with the invasion. The major grunted and started to thrust away, each time feeling like sandpaper against her delicate parts. He ripped it out and shoved it back in roughly.

“You fucking like being a woman now you faggot?” he screamed. “My cock in your ass is the last thing you will remember.” He growled as he dragged the blade from Sarah’s arm and held it against her throat.

“You’ll die being fucked, you tranny faggot. You’ll never die a woman, I’ll leave that one bit for them to identify you by.” He laughed and began to press the blade home when an explosion rocked the building.
 
 
Taking advantage of his momentary lapse of concentration, Sarah ripped her feet forwards, yanking the chain out from under his foot and kicked up backwards as hard as she could. She felt her feet connect between his legs. The major staggered back, and slipped from her abused bottom, howling in agony. Sarah pulled her feet up the post till they were almost at the upper D ring, and pushed with all her strength. The blood ran from her wounds, but she pushed, the metal began to loosen in the rotten wood, and with a crack, the ring sprang free of the post, sending her sprawling across the floor of the chamber.

Dragging herself to her feet, Sarah dropped into a fighting stance as the major staggered blindly towards her, still very much in pain from her emasculating blow.

“I said I was going to kill you, pig,” she hissed. Flipping the chain around her wrists around the Major’s head and bringing it slamming into her raised knee. The man stumbled but stayed upright, blood gushing from his nose.

“Fucking cunt!” he screamed, and lunged forwards, catching Sarah on the cheek with a glancing blow that would have floored her with full contact.

Dazed, she spun around and kicked the Major’s legs out from under him. As he sprawled on the floor, she grabbed the discarded knife from the floor, and slammed it home through his back, deliberately avoiding his heart. The Major screamed, and tried to push himself to his hands and knees, the blade embedded between his ribs.
 
 
Sobbing from exertion, Sarah looped her wrist chain around his jaw, yanking it till it slipped between the major’s teeth as if it were a bit for a horse.

“I said I was going to kill you, asshole! This is for Eli,” she screamed at him. “Get up from this, asshole!” she hissed before yanking the chain back with massive force.

The sound of the major’s neck snapping reverberated around the small room.

Sarah collapsed to the floor. Utterly spent, she fell next to the corpse of Major Thesik. With her remaining strength, she reached out a hand towards her sister, in a vain attempt to reach her. She passed out as soldiers in black breached the chamber door and flooded in.
 
 
Dear Readers: I am so sorry this has taken so long. I intended to get this and NCIS - A Time of Innocence posted last week, but i suffered two personal traumas, I won't go into them, its not the place or time. But I apologize for the delay. I didn't mean to take this long. NCIS - A Time of Innocence will be posted tomorrow once I edit it. ~Alyssa


 
 
To Be Continued...

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I won't say nice story, but ...

There is far too much suffering in the gaza area now and I can not see who the bad men are. Provocation first by one side and then the other. It is all just awful.

Still, I really love your writing.

I am so sorry for your personal struggles. May God be merciful to you.

Gwendolyn

The bad men

Are all of us. Both sides ( the Palestinians and mine) have done nothing to promote peace in the last decade. We both chose radical governments ( The Palestinians with their Hammas one and our ,new, mainly right wing parliament).

If you want to blame specific orginizations than you should blame the right wing parties in Israel ( although they didn't initiate the attack they pushed the public to the state that such attack seemed the right thing to do) and the terror orginizations and the Hammas goverment in the other side.
There are other players in this game ( Iran and Syria helped Hammas obtain their weapons and most of it is Russian made )but they wouldn't be so effective if both sides would have pushed for peace.

I am Muslim

But I must say that both sides need a can of wupass opened on them. The tragic thing about this is that the people without guns; the children; the moms; the innocent are the only ones paying for this. Just makes me want to walk around the room breathing fire!

Oh My

I had so hoped they would escape being raped, especially Eli. Please we need the next xhapter :)

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

The Road to Haifa - Chapter 23

I hope that the ******* that hurt them lives so that Sarah may play with her prey like any good cat does. May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh my!

I could almost feel and smell every gut-wrenching minute of this ordeal. I even thought at one point that Thesik was going to win; the tension was hypnotic.

Absolutely superb.

You are obviously dealing with life's habit of proving that, when one door closes another often slams in your face. Just know that we all care for you and hold you in our hearts.

Susie

Yep

Definitely a Pyrrhic victory. Another reason I despise men so much. There are 'nice' men out there and I can hear them moaning and groaning that 'I am not like that' but there is a significant percentage of men who are animals and misogynists and having women who actually love them is too good for them.

Wish they could be identified at birth and disposed of before they can do crap like this.

It is kinda ironic that modern society has made men kinda obsolete. Women only really need men because we need protection from tadaaaaaa .... other men.

This reminds me too much of the insanity in Muslim societies in the middle east ( most recently Iraq ) where a Saudi woman got 100 lashes and a prison sentence because SHE was gang raped by men. F**K who made up that rule folks ? Men of course. And she was lucky because she could have been a victim of an 'Honor' killing for her bringing shame to her family. I will give you one guess who made up these stupid rule. And no peeking!

Kim

Too Graphic

I don't know how else you could write this chapter for the same effect, but I have to tell you that scenes of outright, graphic torture are a bit much for my personal sensibilities. I don't think all of it was quite necessary for Sarah to be justified in killing Thesik. I mean, we all wanted him dead before the previous chapter even started!

Well, you got us through it, and I'm sure some portion of it was cathartic for someone, and it's still a pretty darned good story, but please, try to save the horror movie scenes for some other story. It's just a bit over the top for this one.

Me Too...

You said it better than I can, Pippa. Way too graphic for my tastes.

Eric

Graphicness

Well i understand this chapter wasn't flowers, or puppies, or singalong dancing... it was MEANT to be graphic, to be upsetting, Like you readers, ive grown to see Sarah as a person, and i felt that the only wat to do such an ordeal justice, was to make it this graphic, any less, would have been too funny or sarcastic, or cliche to be upsetting, belive me... i could have been more graphic... i tried to strike a ballence. As many have said, they fear for her, they actually belive she wont make it.... thats what i wanted. Its meant to be bad. I think i left enough pointeres in the header of this chapter warning of its graphic, violent nature. If you dont read those, i suggest in future you perhaps avoid something like this if you are extremely sensative.

All i can say is, im glad ive done my work right. It upset people, thats what i intended. Torture and rape are not nice.
Alyssa

Graphic

Yes, it was graphic, but it had a purpose. There are evil people who do horrible things in this world, feed people, still alive, into meat grinders, drill holes into someone's arms and legs, rape a man's wife and daughter and force him to watch, helpless to prevent it, poison a victim and send him home so his family can watch him slowly die in tremendous agony, cut off a child's hands and feet -- and then laugh about it afterwards. A scene like the one you wrote is brutal, but if it fits the story....

Aardvark

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

Sarah has pretty much had to

Sarah has pretty much had to go through hell for this, but I can understand it. The level of violence and the graphic nature of it pretty well show the horrific nature of some of these things. Torture and rape aren't even remotely pretty and fighting for your life can be extremely horrific as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, but then again after time in the Army and three decades of martial arts, things like this don't shock me anymore. Sad yes, a tragedy yes but you know that's life sometimes.

So it goes.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Dark and Sad

terrynaut's picture

This chapter ... it hurts. Okay. It just hurts.

Oh. I like it ... but it hurts.

It's gritty and I did begin to wonder if Sarah would get out of it. I also wondered if Eli would keep her life. Arrgggg!

By the way, I thought Eli was Sarah's older sister. I'm just wondering.

Thanks and please keep writing when you have the time.

- Terry

intense, disturbing

laika's picture

but not gratuitous violence. When I worked at a cinema complex I was usually only there until ten AM or so, but once in awhile had be there into the afternoon. In the early 90'si guessit was, I saw a woman consoling her freaked out teenage daughter outside one of theaters. The film was Scorsese's remake of CAPE FEAR, and I knew what scene had trumatized them. It was the stomach turning scene where Max Cady (de niro at his most terrifying) rapes the legal secretary played by Illeana Douglas. I told them it's over, there's nothing quite that bad---graphic---in the rest of the movie if they want to watch the rest of it. And actually, I said, that's a responsible use of violence. The brutality and malice of that scene was so harrowing, it showed rape for what it is. There was nothing titillating about it, no gloss of the erotic like some filmmakers try to imbue such scenes with, just hate and rage, pain and anguish. I said it's something that men especially need to see. It explodes the myths a certain number men seem to have about rape. AND.... It's admirable that this picture shows the aftermath, when the utterly devastated woman refuses to testify. The psychological weapon Cady used had done its job. Repellant, but like a Goya painting it showed us reality stripped of myths. (Although the movie as a whole was kinda silly in some ways- that finale on the disintegrating houseboat...) So they went back in.

Like Scorsese, Belladona shows us realities that are hard to watch. Not for eveyone (and there is a warning up in the tags) but for me it's an excellent story. Scenes like this are balanced by scenes of delicious sweetness, fun scenes, humorous ones. It was gratifying that Sarah killed the evil motherfucker, and it will be even more gratifying to see her and her sister recover and ultimately triumph by living happy fulfilling lives.

I hope...

~~~great series! hugs, Laika