What’s It’s Like for A Girl Book 2 Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Max wakes up early the next morning. Since she didn’t have to be at work, she put her school swimsuit on and headed towards the pool. Before she dives into the pool, she checks the water and notices the chlorine levels are low.

She grabs a couple of shock tablets and empties them into the water. It won’t take long for the tablets to go to work. Once that was done, she dived into the deep end and started doing some laps. She may not be able to swim on the girl’s swim team this year because of the new rules, but it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t let her skills go to waste.

As she is swimming, she thinks about maybe getting her lifeguard license and maybe learning how to scuba dive. At least in those professions, she didn’t have to worry about people complaining about her being transgender. She increases her pace as she does a hundred freestyle laps and thirty of the other forms.

Max could hear the music playing from her cell phone switch over to her new playlist. The new list consisted of music from the sixties and seventies. She wonders what it would have been like to live during that time frame. She’ll have to see if her mother had any records from that time frame.

Max finishes swimming and gets out of the pool. She dries off and walks inside to the kitchen and shivers from the A/C hitting her wet suit. She feels her nipples get stiff and poke against her suit.

She walks over to the refrigerator and pulls out some frozen burritos her mother bought the last time they went shopping. It was a quick breakfast she could take to work with her. She puts them into the microwave for a few minutes. While they were warming up, Max fixed herself a cup of coffee.

When the burritos are done and her coffee is done. She takes everything outside sits in her lounger and enjoys her breakfast. While she is sitting there and enjoying the morning. She scrolls through her cell phone to see who is offering lifeguard license training and scrub diving lessons.

Once she finds them, she books the classes. She had money in the bank to cover the cost of the classes. She knew school would be starting soon. It was already mid-July and she would need to find an after-school job.

While she is sitting there enjoying the morning, her cell phone alerts her to a text it just received. She picks it up and looks at it. It was from Charlie “Good Morning Charlie, do you have any plans for today?”

“Good morning to you as well, Max. I was just planning on spending some time at home and doing some laundry and maybe some time by the pool. What’s up?”

“A group of us are getting together to go to Bush Gardens. I was wondering if you would like to join me?”

“You do know I have a girlfriend, don’t you?”

“Yes, and she can come along as well. I just hate going by myself to places like that.”

Max could understand that. It was kind of boring to walk around places like that by yourself.

“Let me see if my girlfriend is available first and I’ll text you back.”

“That’s fine.”

Max sends a text to Brandi to see what she is doing. She didn’t want Brandi to think she was cheating on her. After a few minutes, Brandi informs Max that she has to work and to go ahead and go with Charlie and his friends. She needs to socialize more.

Max sends a kiss and hug to Brandi. She also arranges to send flowers to Brandi while she is at work.

“Brandi has to work, so I’m available. What time will you be by?”

“How about in an hour? Will that give you enough time to change?”

“If I hurry, yeah. I’ll see you then.” Max grabs her breakfast dishes and heads inside the house to get ready.

By the time Charlie arrives at Max’s place. It was more than ten minutes after he told her he be there. He gets out of the SUV he had arrived in and runs towards Max’s front door. He pressed the doorbell, which he realized was one of those video types.

“I’m on my way down.” Max had put on a sundress and a pair of low-heeled saddles.

Charlie smiles when he hears Max’s voice come over the speaker. He looks around the neighborhood and notices it is a nice middle-class neighborhood. People kept their lawns well-trimmed and green.

Charlie turns around when the front door opens. A smile appears on his face as he looks at Max standing at the entrance.

“Are you ready?”

“Yep, let’s go.” Max blushes as she closes the door behind her.

When Max gets in the SUV, she notices several other people. There were two other girls, along with two other guys. She sits down by the window, with Charlie sitting next to her.

Charlie looks at everyone “Everyone this I Max. Max, this is my cousin Harry and his girlfriend Violet. They have been together since high school. Behind us are Mitch and his cousin Emilly. Mitch is a football player and his cousin plays the violin in the local orchestra.”

“It’s nice to meet all of you and for inviting me.” Max smiles at everyone.

“I hope you enjoy yourself, today Max.” Harry smiles at Max.

He heard about the transgender girl at the high school that got hurt. There weren’t any pictures of the person in the newspaper, so he had no
idea who the person was. Now, that he has met Max, he couldn’t see how this young lady could have been born a girl. She was cute looking.

Harry drives the group to Bush Gardens. It was a long drive from where they lived. By the time they arrived, they had been on the road for two and a half hours. They made one stop at a rest area for several people to go to the bathroom and grab some drinks from the vending machines.

Charlie stays with Max as they explore the park. They stand in line for several of the rides. There was one ride that Max had to hold her top against her chest. The wind it created was so strong, that it caused her top to fall, exposing her lace pink bra underneath.

Charlie was a gentleman and didn’t stare when it happened. He just smirked when it happened. They stopped to have lunch in Germany and had dessert later in the France section of the park.

Charlie won Max a huge pink teddy bear that they carried around for a while. He had watched as Max tried to win it for herself and saw how pitiful she was doing. So, he did it for her.

By the time they left the park and before heading home. They stopped at a buffet for dinner. They had to tie Max’s giant bear up on the roof of the SUV since it was too big for the inside.

Max is dropped off first and she hugs Charlie. She looks at him “Thank you for the bear and the fun day.”

“I’m glad you had fun.” He hugs her back, before walking off towards the SUV.

Max walks inside the house carrying her huge teddy bear. She had no idea where she was going to put it. She heads upstairs to her bedroom and sets the bear on the floor near her desk.

She puts on the baby blue teddy her mother bought for her to wear. She loved how it looked on her body and felt as well. She lays down on her bed and snuggles deep under the covers.

During the night, Max tosses and turns. She wakes up sweating as the nightmare of what happened to her caused her to shiver. She looks around her bedroom and realizes she is safe.

She lays back down and tries to go back to sleep.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Max

Samantha Heart's picture

At least she had a fun day with a friend she needed that. I hope her nightmares get better. No one deserved what happened to her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.