What’s It’s Like for A Girl Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Max stands before all the girls on the swim team. She let them touch her so they could see what the fake breasts and such feel like.

“I can’t get over how realistic you look, Max.” Rose was amazed at how Max looked. He transformed into a beautiful girl with a knockout figure.

That made her and the rest of the girls on the team look like children. Even Debbie, Carol, and Anna were impressed at how Max look. Every girl that was on the team showed up for the pool party.

“The school is going to allow you to swim on our team?” Carol looks at Max.

“Yes, and uses the girl's locker room and bathroom as well.”

“How about your swimsuit? Are you going to be wearing our one-piece swimsuit as well?” Debbie was wondering how far the school was going with this.

“Yes, I’ll be wearing a girl’s swimsuit as well. I had a choice of wearing a girl’s swimsuit or wearing just swimming trunks. Since my breasts are coming in. It would look and be a little embarrassing for my chest to be nude and my breasts showing.” Max figures by the time they start swim practice her chest will be more develop or showing more.

“You do know, most of our parents and even some of us are going to feel uncomfortable with you in the locker room.” Helen looks at Max when she says that.

“I know, all I can say is that you’ll have to adjust to it. I don’t care what you look like without any clothes on Helen. I’m not interested in any of you. Hell, I have no idea which way I will swing. If there is any jealousy it would be that I should have been born like you guys.” Max needed to let the girls know she wasn’t interested in trying to see them naked.

“Well, I know my parents are going to throw a hissy fit.” Anna knew how her parents felt about transgenders sharing bathrooms and such.

“Well, my parents won’t mind. They have always supported the rights of transgender students.” Georgia wasn’t as developed as some of the other girls on her swim team. So, she felt a little embarrassed being around them in her swimsuit.

“You girls don’t have anything to worry about. I’ll be watching over Max and making sure she acts properly.” Coach Karr knew problems were going to spring up.

She knew this was a first for the school on having a transgender student on a sports team and using the female facilities. So, the girls were taking Max’s appearance in as well. She looked just like any teenage girl.

The rest of the afternoon, Max and the girls have fun. The girls get used to Max’s appearance and even suggest a few things to her. They plan on getting together in a few days to do some shopping.

“Well, it sounds like everything went well.” Donna helps her little sister clean up afterward.

“Yeah, the girls got a chance to see what I will look like and can help explain to their parents, that I’m not interested in them at all.” Max was glad he wasn’t interested in the other girls. It would have caused problems.

“Which side are you interested in, Max?” Donna was curious about her sister.

“I don’t know. Right now, I just want to adjust to being a girl for a while. I know my counselor is going to ask me the same question.”

“Well, you do know. Mom and I are also interested in which gender you’ll be attracted to.” Donna knew their mother wanted to know.

“Well, the two of you are going to have to wait to find out.” Max picks up the last of the snacks and takes them inside.

Once the pool area was cleaned up. Max heads inside the house and up to her bedroom and changes out of her bikini. She leaves on the fake breasts and slips on a short sundress.

The rest of the day, she spends reading a nice novel she picked up at the library. Her sister was busy doing laundry and talking to her friends. Their mother was upstairs in her bedroom, doing the same thing she was doing, enjoying a nice novel.

Around dinner time, Max makes a light dinner. She wasn’t very hungry after the pool party and she knew her older sister and mother weren’t
very hungry either. So, she grills up some chicken breasts on the outside grill and put light seasoning on them.

After dinner, Max retires to her bedroom and watches a movie. While she is watching the movie, she slowly falls asleep with the movie still playing. It wasn’t the first time she has done this.

Laura stops by Max’s bedroom and checks in on her. She spots Max sound asleep with her television still on. She walks in and turns the television off.

As she is about to leave, she looks down at her daughter. She hopes what she did today will ease things with her, when school starts up next month. She places a kiss on Max’s cheek and closes the bedroom door behind her.

up
187 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It really wasn't a bad Idea

Samantha Heart's picture

The whole swim team got to see what Max looks like as a girl, and in a bikini no less, so this could help smooth things with the Girls. Now the parents & the state athletic association is a WHOLE OTHER matter!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

nice work

nice work
One thing I do not understand is how important sports are in American high school compared to Ireland and the rest of Europe.
In Ireland very little is spent on sports in schools and there are few if any sports scholarships to go to university in Ireland.
Getting into university in Ireland is based on your final exams at the end of secondary school and the are public exams mark by independent teachers and all on the same day nationwide. Only a student number is on the exam paper in case the teacher knows you. From this you get points and this decides if you get in the university and close you chouse.
A very different school system to Ireland.
p.s.
How the transgender deal with schools sports does seem to cause a lot of problems and seems to be a major trope in transgender stories in American high schools.

Not really the same

We all may be Anglo-Saxon, but that is the only big similarity between the US and the UK and associated countries.

As I have observed before, our culture is almost totally different from yours. There may be some spillage from one culture to another, but our culture developed over 3,000 miles from yours. Canada is already multicultural and remained part of the UK, so they have had less of an impact on the US than you might think. People used to joke about Canada being the "51st state". Rightly so, most Canadians object to this characterization, and I agree. Canada makes a great neighbor, but they are an independent country. We don't try to run their country (Trump is an aberration), and they don't try to run us.

So, our culture may have some similarities, doesn't mean that we think like you. The UK and European countries just see things differently from the US. Trust me, there are a number of things done there that we don't understand. You don't hear about "Soccer Hooligans" (or should it be "football" hooligans) in the US. Yes, we occasionally have outbreaks of violence at sporting events, but it's considered an aberration, not accepted as a part of the norm. I lived in Belgium and Norway, so my view comes from news in the UK media. Only fairly recently has it been considered a problem, possibly because the countries on the continent started taking active measures to reign in the hooligans when GB played in their countries.

Not singling this topic out, there are other things we notice and wonder about. Just using this as an example most might be familiar with. Just remember this, when we do something that you don't understand; different cultures, different behavior.

My personal opinion, YMMV.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

England and America

England and America are two countries divided by a common language. Attributed to George Bernard Shaw, though not found in any of his published writings.

Must always be sexual?

Jamie Lee's picture

First thought those against Max is that she presenting as a girl for sexual reasons. That Max just wants to see the girls naked so 'he' can get 'his' jollys.

Would such attitudes exist if being naked was such a big taboo? Would such attitudes exist if every boy Max's age act more like a gentleman than an animal in heat?

Real question is where do boys get such attitudes as rutting animals? Why don't the parents rise up and complain about such attitudes and those who perpetrate them? Why do parents stand by and allow others to objectify women as only sexual objects, only there to gratify men?

Would Max have any troubles if everyone had different attitudes toward women?

Others have feelings too.