The Guilty Are Always Caught Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

While Katlain and Joe are waiting for Katlain’s friend to show up. Her body manages to get over the drug that was used on her. She felt sick to her stomach, but the effects were slowly fading away.

The woman that showed up to take the teenage girl was in her fifties and looked like she could be someone’s grandmother. Katlain introduces her to Joe as Stephanie Moore but suspected that she might go by a different name. Since Joe managed to record what Craig Klingman said to the other girl about coming back to have some fun.

Katlain has Joe hide their van and she changes into a black pair of cargo pants and a black shirt. She grabs a few explosives and start rigging the doors on the containers. She wasn’t going to kill them, but she was going to make it hurt. She didn’t know how many men were coming back with Craig, so she was going to setup explosives around their campsite.

She looks over her handy work before climbing a tree and wait for Craig and his friends to show up. She looks over to where Joe was hidden.
While she had been rigging the area around the campsite. He had been rigging the road that led back to the campsite. If anyone tried to escape, several trees would fall blocking their path.

Katlain was chewing on a piece of beef jerky and watching the road leading to them. Around late into the evening, she spots three sets of headlights coming their way. She lets Joe know, so he’ll be ready.

She watches as they pull right up to the containers and as two guys from one vehicle get out of a silver pickup truck. The second vehicle had four guys exit from it and the last vehicle, which was a modified pickup truck. Two guys exit from it. One of the guys tosses a beer can towards the firepit.

“Craig, who’s this new girl you brought for us to enjoy tonight?” Jerry looks over towards Craig as he grabs a beer form the cooler in the back of
the truck.

“You know that new waitress down at the bar?”

“Yeah, the one with the sweet looking ass? Man, I want to use her mouth and see how deep she can take a cock in it.” Jerry rubs his groin area.

“Man, I want to see how tight her pussy is. That other bitch’s pussy is getting loose, and I want to break in a new one.”

“Well, you guys will get a chance to break in a new piece of ass tonight. After we break her in, then we can mark her as our personal fuck property.” Craig couldn’t wait to hear Dixie scream form being branded.

“How long are we going to keep the other bitch around?” Pete wanted to hunt her down and kill her.

“Depends on how good this other girl does. Having two bitches to fuck, is better than standing around and waiting.” Craig walks over to container that held Katlain.

Katlain heard everything the men were saying about her. She is going to love hurting them. She signals Joe to move on her signal. She watches as Craig opens the container door and when it was opened wide enough. She presses the remote and set off the explosion.

Craig and another guy standing near him are caught off guard as rocks, pinecones, and tree branches come flying out and hit them. The other guys turn around when they hear the explosion and watch as their friend get hit from debris.

The explosion wasn’t enough to knock them off their feet, but strong enough to pellet them with debris and hurt them. The ground near the container start exploding. The guys standing around, soon find themselves being blown off their feet.

“What the fuck?” Pete was trying to figure out what was going on.

Freddy had landed on his back and had the wind knocked out of him. A few of the other guys were dazed and confused. The beer can he had been holding explodes.

“Who’s out there?” Wayne was looking out into the woods trying to locate the shooter.

Katlain takes careful aim and shoot the ground between Wayne’s leg. If she was just an inch higher, she would hit him in his groin area. It was a tempting target, but she didn’t want to hurt him to much right now.

“Now, you clowns are going to tell me where I can find Shawn Grubbs?” Katlain had the rifle aimed right at Craig.

“We don’t know a Shawn Grubbs.” Mack was looking towards the woods when he spoke.

A bullet pings off the ground near his feet. He didn’t see a flash or anything, which meant the person was using a silencer and flash suppressor.

“Let’s try this again. Where is Shawn Grubbs?” Katlain was going to shoot one of the guys in his leg if they didn’t give her anything.

“I told you. We don’t know a Shawn Grubbs.” Craig tries to locate the shooter.

Katlain pulls the trigger and shoots craig in his left inner thigh. She aims a little higher “next time I’ll take something off that’s important to you. Now, answer MY FUCKING QUESTION!”

“Honestly, we don’t know a Shawn Grubbs. Were into having fun with young teenage girls.” Pete didn’t want to watch his friend lose his manhood.

“Fine. A friend of mine is going to come out and start handcuffing you. Later, you’re going to tell us what you did to your past victims and where they are buried. You try anything, I’m going to put a bullet right between your eyes.”

She motions to Joe to start zip cuffing these jack asses while she protected him. While that is going on, she sends a text to the highway patrol to come and get these jerks. Her and Joe have other things to do.

By the time the State police finally show up. Her and Joe were getting tired and were on their four cups of coffee.

“What’s your plan now?” Joe looks at Katlain.

“Same as it was before. Except with some modification to it. I’ll break into Richie’s house and look around. I have a feeling he knows more then he is letting on.”

“Alright, now let’s get out of here and get some sleep.” Joe covers up a yawn.

“Fine with me.” As Katlain gets in the passenger seat of the van.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

These guys are in for it now

Samantha Heart's picture

Multiple murders of teen age girls, stacitory rape, assult, assult with grevious bodily harm. Oh yeah..... they are done for, now for the proud boys....

Love Samantha Renée Heart.