sissygirl’s journey 6.4

Printer-friendly version

Keeping my knees and ankles together was difficult for me, holding them together in a upright position worked the best for me and to have my legs at a angle looked better and more feminine but it was even harder to sit in that position for any length of time.

Mom could see this so she had me cross my legs and wala that was the answer for me, it really felt way more comfortable and natural crossing my legs, so that became my sitting position from that morning on, plus I really kinda loved it.

It felt good and I could move my legs around to make it feel more comfortable, switching my legs back and forth made it work even better, the two things that I loved the most is one I could look at my pretty shoes enjoying how they looked and two I could rub my patent Mary Janes on my lower leg down by my calf and it felt wonderful I was definitely getting sexually aroused by it but didn’t really know at the time, to me it just felt really really good lol.

As time went on I came to realize that boys young and old liked pretty shoes too especially on crossed legs, not all but for sure some enjoyed it, even my little nephew seemed to notice them we’ll I kinda helped him, on a few occasions I gave him a damp cloth and had him wipe those beauties down and then had him dry them with a soft dry cloth all the time wearing them of course, I could see a little bit of wonderment on his face especially when he was done and I would stick those beauties right under his nose almost touching his lips and thanked him asking him don’t they look so pretty and shiny just to see what he would say or do, he really didn’t say or do anything but he seemed a little intrigued with them in a cute nervous kinda way that I created that was one of my first times doing a little bit of teasing and to tell you the truth it was kinda fun.

With mom it was on to another girly lesson, the girl walk pretty much on the mornings my sis was gone, as I was heading into the kitchen wearing my girl shoes knowing I was to wear them for breakfast and the coast was clear, mom informed me early on that if I found my little girl shoes on my nightstand that was the ok to wear them or that she wanted me to wear them either way I got the message.

The girl walk, while mom was fixing breakfast she would have me walk from the kitchen down the hallway and back it was simple and just a few times back and forth, the first time she showed me how to put the one shoe in front of the other shoe like heel to toe and after 3 or 4 times a couple of minutes each time I was getting the hang of it and it felt pretty comfortable too, I even was starting to get a little sway that also that made me feel a little naughty or at least a good feeling inside probably both lol.

She added little stuff to my girl walking lessons, like not to hunch over hold my back a little straighter thing’s like that but mom saved the best for last and that was carrying my purse like a young lady as she put it.

At first I was a little shy and unsure but with mom’s loving and fun way she did it I was getting into too just as much as she was, I carried my purse with my left or right hand by my side the most common way a girl would carry her purse I guess and if I stopped I could hold my purse in front of me with both hands and mom even showed me how to carry it like a clutch purse, but my favorite and the one I love the most even to this very day and how mom would carry hers was inside her arm at the elbow the crook of her elbow, I always loved watching mom carry her purse that way it was just so girly and feminine I just loved it and it felt as girly as it looked I was hooked.

I would carry my purse like that for hours and loved every minute of it, it just made me feel so good inside and feel like a more mature girl too, I must say that was one of the best things ever and enjoyed so much I loved it, just watching me mom had a big beautiful smile, it was great.

up
24 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments