The Angels: Rodeo Tour Chap. 14

Printer-friendly version

“Now girls, give me big smiles.” Katey has the girls arranged on the different horses for the picture.

She takes a group picture of the girls dressed in short, daisy duke-style shorts and the small checkered shirts tied to make it look like they are supporting each girl’s breasts. The tops showed just enough of each girl’s cleavage.

Katey’s assistant stands nearby to help position the girls for another shot. After the group shot, Kimmy positions each girl on the horse they have been assigned.

“You ladies are doing great.” Kimmy could tell some of the girls were nervous.

“Thanks, Kimmy.” Cassady was nervous as she sat on top of Cheyanne.

Cassady loved how Cheyanne looked. She was a nice chestnut color with a white spot right in the middle of her head. She was tall and had well-defined muscles. Cassady wasn’t a rider like Juni or her cousin, but Cheyanne was tolerated as an armature rider.

After each girl is photographed with the horses. They are photographed riding together and doing simple tricks. Juni is doing a little more since she is more skilled as a rider, which the other girls don’t mind.

Once they are done, the girls pick up their instruments and start playing. While a few ranch hands have their horses run around them in a circle with the girls in the middle of the training arena. Once Katey is done with all the pictures and videos. The girls feed the horses apple slices and sugar cubes.

Debbie pets the horse she took pictures on. She was still dressed in the short daisy dukes, boots, and top. She was wearing a cowboy hat that had been made just for her. All the girls had gotten custom-made cowboy hats from a local vendor. They carried Stetson hats and a few other brands.

Cynthia looks at the girls and could tell they were ready to take a dip in a pool. She walks over to the director that shot the video to see what she thought of it.

“Well, what do you think Deb?” Cynthia knew Deb’s reputation as a director.

“I think this video is going to amplify your song greatly.” Deb loved the video and how the girls were dressed.

Cassady walks over to where the refreshments are and grab a cold water bottle out of the cooler. It was flavored with pineapple juice, which she loved, next to coconut water. She grabs a black cherry for her cousin and takes it to her.

“Here you go, cousin.” Cassady hands the bottle of water to Jessie.

“Thanks.” Jessie accepts the water bottle and opens it.

“If you ladies want to, there’s a private pool you can use.” Katey looks at the girls when she spoke to them.

“We didn’t bring our swimsuits with us.” Angela looks at Katey.

“Who said anything about swimsuits? This is a private nude ranch. Since we booked the ranch for the next few hours. You, ladies, can relax and
get some sun.” Katey knew the owner of the ranch.

“Oh! Well, in that case.” Angela looks at everyone.

“Sure, I’m game.” Jessie wouldn’t mind sunbathing in the nude.

“I’m game too.” Debbie was an adventurist.

Cassady looks at her cousin. She wonders what she would do.

“Same here.” Jessie saw Cassady looking at her. She knew why she was looking at her.

“Good.” Kimmy escorts the girls over to the house so they can change out of their clothes.

She also shows them where the suntan lotion is and towels. She looks at them “If you need anything, let me know.”

Once Kimmy was done showing the girls where everything is. She leaves them alone. She’ll join them later.

The girls start undressing and take a group shower together. The shower was big enough to let ten people shower together. Once all of them were done showering, they all jump into the cool pool water and splash around.

“God, this water feels so good.” Cassady was floating on her back and looking up at the clear sky.

“I know what you mean, Cass.” Debbie was swimming around the pool.

Angela and Juni were relaxing by the poolside with their feet floating in front of them. Each girl could tell where their bikini lines were.

“Now you can cover those up.” Debbie loved sunbathing naked.

Cynthia arrives fifteen minutes later and joins them. The first thing she does is dunk her head underwater and come up, flipping her hair back behind her head. She looks at the girls as they relaxed.

“You look more relaxed, Cyn.” Debbie looks at Cynthia as she floats on her back.

“I am. I can’t believe you guys have the next few days free.” Cynthia has been busy managing all the gigs and such.

“I can’t believe our song, Wild Spirits has topped the charts. It’s rare for country music songs to beat out popular pop songs and such.” Angela
was surprised when she heard how popular their song was.

“Well, you ladies worked hard on performing and making it. I loved the lyrics and the tune you girls came up with.” Cynthia loved the song the girls wrote while they were traveling and recorded at a local studio. They sent it along with twelve other songs they recorded.

The girl's first album was coming out next year. Cynthia knew the girls were happy to hear how well their song Wild Spirits were doing.

“I can’t wait until we play in Tennessee at the Grand Ole Opry.” Debbie knew it was all country singers and group’s dream to play there.

After swimming for a while, the girls get out of the water and lay out sunbathing. All of them helped put suntan lotion on each other. Kathy and Kimmy had joined them. One of the servers brought them drinks and snacks to munch on.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well. The girls get to trulyrelax

Samantha Heart's picture

At least for a while not to mention tan nude for a change. I can understand why Casady is nervous but with her Cousin with her it helped her a lot.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.