The Angels: Rodeo Tour Chap. 8

Printer-friendly version

Double Deuce, Washington D.C.:
“Yee Haw!”

Cassady and Juni were competing against each other on the mechanical bull. Both women were dressed in skimpy clothes and riding the bulls like pros. Cassady had a large pitcher of beer in her hands as she bounced up and down wildly on the bull she was on. She looks over and noticed Juni was matching her bull’s speed and performance as well.

Both of them were putting on a wild show as they chug their pitchers of beer. Cassady was on her second pitcher and so was Juni. Both ladies were enjoying the cheering as they continued to show off.

Juni looks over towards Cassady “Give it up, city girl. This is a country girl game.”

“We’ll see!” Cassady nods her head towards the operator of her bull to increase the bucking.

The operator increases the setting and watches as the drummer from the Angels rides. He could tell she was enjoying herself as she drank some more beer from her pitcher.

“Not bad, city girl. But let a country girl show you how it's done.” Juni holds up two fingers to her operator.

The operator nods in understanding and increases the setting by two notches. She holds on tight as the bull becomes even wilder. She downs the rest of her beer.

“I can do that too.” Cassady signals her operator to increase the setting.

The operator does as Cassady wants. He watches as she bounces up and down on the bucking bull. After a few seconds, she is thrown from her bull and right into the cushions. She looks up dazed and bruised at several guys helping her. A smile appears on her face “Thanks guys.”

The tight daisy dukes she was wearing had dug deep into the groin area and she had popped a button on her shirt covering her breasts. All she had was one button holding her top on. She looks around for her cowboy hat and finds it nearby. She picks it up and put it on.

“Here’s a beer for you ma’am.” A guy puts a mug of beer into her hands.

“Thanks. As Cassady chugs it down.

She was feeling lightheaded and her vision was a little blurry. She looks over towards Juni and notices she had stopped and was smiling at her.

“Us country girls know how to ride our bulls.” Juni was enjoying herself.

Jessie walks over to her drunken cousin. She could tell Cassady was drunk off her ass.

“Come on cousin, you’re drunk off your ass.” Jessie escorts Cassady back to the table they claimed after performing for the crowd earlier.

Cassady looks at her cousin “I have to pee.”

“With as much beer you and Juni just got finished drinking, I’m not surprised.” Jessie escorts Cassady to the lady’s bathroom. There was a short line, but Jessie manages to get Cassady to a stall so she could pee.

Afterward, they head out to the tour bus. Jessie helps Cassady inside and helps her to her bunk. As Jessie is getting into her bunk, she can already hear her cousin snoring.

The following afternoon Cassady wakes up with a major hangover. She could hear the girls moving around on the bus.

“Can you guys keep it down, please?” Cassady was leaning against the bunks with tears in her eyes.

Jessie turns around and looks at her cousin “How’s your head feeling, cousin?”

“Like someone is playing the drums inside my head.” Cassady stumbles towards the bathroom and relieves her bladder.

Jessie smiles as she goes about fixing the hangover cure, she knows. She hears the toilet flush and then the sink. She looks up as her cousin comes walking out of the bathroom.

“Come over here, Cassady. I have a hangover cure for you.”

“Thanks.” Cassady walks over to Jessie.

“Here, drink this and I mean all of it.” Jessie hands Cassady a glass filled with the hangover juice she made.

“What’s in it?” As Cassady accepts the glass.

“Just drink it. It’s not going to kill you.”

“Fine!” As Cassady starts drinking the contents of the glass. She could taste the tomato juice in it. As for the other ingredients, she couldn’t tell
what else was added to them.

Jessie watches as her cousin downs the drink, she made for her. Juni was already up and recovering as well. She had her version of the drink. The other girls in the band were recovering from having too much fun last night as well. They didn’t go the distance like Cassady and Juni did, but they did celebrate too much.

So, did Rick and Marty as well. They were recovering. They still had a show to do later in the evening.

“Ugh!” Cassady rinses the glass out and put it in the dishwasher.

“Serves you right. Anyway, you should feel better in an hour or so.” Jessie felt sorry for her cousin.

“Really?”

“Hopefully.” Jessie teases her cousin.

“Oh, you are so hilarious.” Cassady could feel the pain from last night as she walks over to a seat, to sit down.

“Are you feeling sore, Cousin?” Jessie knew Cassady took a beating on the bull.

“Just a little. I should feel better by the time we have to perform.”

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little TOOO much partying

Samantha Heart's picture

Good thing one of them can keep her cool & not drink too much if at all. I think Cassidy is still under age. (I could be wrong though) which is why she is never drunk intentionally anyway.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.