Homework - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

I finish unbuttoning the shirt and slip it off my shoulders with a sigh and await comment.
“Holy crap you weren’t kidding.” Gasps Kara as her eyes notice the small breasts on my thin chest.
Crossing my arms across my breasts I stand there shuffling my feet not really knowing what to do.
Looking back and forth between Kara and me, Megan’s eyes light up. Not a good sign….

Homework
Chapter 2 — Annie get your gun
by Alyssa Plant


“Um, Mark?”

Not really wanting to, I turn my head to see a very sheepish Gary, and his two sisters looking equally solemn.

“I’m not dieing.” I mutter at my wannabe wake.

“I’m sorry Mark,” Gary begins again. “I didn’t know… I didn’t mean to upset you…”

I am SO not speaking to him….

“Look ah, Mark…” Kara begins slowly. “Will you come with me and Meg? We have an idea that might work….”

Why do I think this is going to cause a LOT of pain?

The three talk quietly before Gary vanishes, and I’m left with the two Olsen twins….

“Look, Mark… um, what should we call you? Do you have a name you’d prefer?”

“Ohh can we help pick?” squeals Megan gleefully.

“Hannah.” I blurt, not wanting to end up being named something insanely cute by Megan. “I always felt I was a Hannah…”

“Ok, Hannah it is.” Smiles Kara, “Well my dear, we think the best course of action is to call everyone’s bluff. Be yourself, and screw the lot of them!” she smiles.

“You do realize that it wont be you getting the shit kicked out of her if I do this?”

oh gosh, I just called myself she? (key turning point in any trans story don’t forget…)

“Stop looking so thoughtful babes, we have some serious work to do, and about 45 minutes to do it in….” Megan announces looking authoritative.

So, I’m escorted to one of the staff loos that visiting girls often use, the main door locks, so its perfect for my torture session…

Megan sits me down on a chair beside the sink, and rummages through her and Kara’s bags searching for cosmetic items.

“Now this might tingle a little.” Kara mutters through a mouthful of metal implements as she starts tweezing away at my eyebrows. I’m quite sure she meant that more as comfort than a statement of fact, because it bloody hurts.

“Hangon Kara, I need a better canvas.” Megan announces with a frown. “stand her up.”

Clearly not getting a choice in the matter, I stand and wait for the next fun pain.

Megan undoes my suit jacket and hoodie, and removes both. “Take your shirt and tie off please.” She mutters standing back with a hand cupping her chin and a thoughtful expression. Anyone would think she was some major designer or makeup artist about to go to work….

Slowly I take my tie off, and begin to unbutton the shirt. The cold air of the bathroom is making my skin goose bump and my nipples harden annoyingly. I hesitate, I’ve never been topless in front of anyone since I was a small child, I always hated the idea…

“Come on Hannah, we’re all girls here.” Smiles Kara sympathetically.

Like that fucking helps!

I finish unbuttoning the shirt and slip it off my shoulders with a sigh and await comment.

“Holy crap you weren’t kidding.” Gasps Kara as her eyes notice the small breasts on my thin chest.

Crossing my arms across my breasts I stand there shuffling my feet not really knowing what to do.

Looking back and forth between Kara and me, Megan’s eyes light up. Not a good sign….

“Kara, pass me your bra.” She grins.

Shrugging, Kara reaches behind her and unclips her bra and slips it out of the sleeve of her blouse. That trick has always fascinated me… maybe I can try to learn it one day?

Megan takes the offered item of underwear and approaches me with it grinning.

“Here put your arms up.” She asks softly as she slips the item onto me.

This is strange. I’ve never worn one before…. Not that I haven’t wanted to…. Maybe I’m not a proper tranny… I didn’t dress in my sister’s clothes from an early age, or borrow my mother’s dresses. I was just too scared I guess… and didn’t really want to wear the clothes as much as I wanted to BE what I was meant to be. As often as it’s made out, Clothes don’t make the girl…. They just make her warmer… But hey, this is a trans story, so ill get back to the transformation!

Clipping it in place, she fiddled around with my breasts until I was sat right. The effect was scary…. I had cleavage…. I had …. Breasts…. Wow….

I knew I had grown in the months id been taking hormones, but the effect the garment created was shocking… Megan just stood there grinning at me.

Looking at her watch, she swore. “Damn girls, we have a lot of work to do and not much time, we need to get a shufy on…”

The girls set to work on me… Ill spare you the frantic details. But when I got to look in the mirror, the effect was shocking….

Megan and Kara had done a total number on me… there was no way I could possibly be mistaken for a boy now…

My long blonde hair had been tousled and hairspray’d and teased and now fell down about my shoulders in a funky layered way, my thin eyebrows drew the eye to my big grey eyes that Kara had expertly highlighted and made up, I don’t think they used foundation, but my skin seemed to glow… a clear lip-gloss completed the image of a girl I could hardly recognize in the mirror…

My suit? Well, I still wore the trousers, they had been dragged up higher and after some confusing jiggery pokery with my thingy and a spare pair of Megan’s knickers, I had a girls flat crotch, an image that certainly didn’t upset me…

The suit jacket had been put back on me on its own, no shirt, and a single button done up exposing a good view of cleavage, with Kara’s spare sandals, I looked almost like a businesswoman ready for the office… I looked… I looked like a girl finally…

I cannot begin to describe how much it meant to me seeing myself in the mirror that cold morning. It was like waking up after a lifetime of nightmare ridden sleep.

Biting my lip I looked at Megan and Kara’s expectant faces and smiled. “Thank you guys.” Was all I could get out before choking up and being crushed by the Irish sisters.

“Can I really do this?” I whimpered as we approached the door.

Megan stopped and put her hands on my shoulders, “Look Hannah, if anyone can do this… if anyone is tough enough to do this, its you… You need to do it, you need to be yourself… you look right now, you look more comfortable in your own skin for gods sake! Do me proud.” She smiled pecking me on the cheek.

The bolt slid back in the door frame like a gun cocking. Why do doors have to open slow motion when you don’t want to see the other side?

Stepping out into the corridor, we slowly made our way towards the school office. Kara told me Gary had excused me from registration, so we would be going to deal with the easier side of my coming out carnival… the administration.

Walking down the corridors was terrifying, most of the students ignored me, a fair number stared at me. Something in me told me they knew, but nobody was shouting ‘Tranny!’ yet, so maybe it was something else?

As we ascended the stairs to the school office, 3 of the rugby team passed us joking and laughing, not without a good long leer at the three of us.

“Dude I didn’t know that fag Mark had such a fucking hot sister.”

How do you know that was his sister ? oaf two replied.

“She looked just like him! Didn’t you see? Man id hit that if I didn’t have to be nice to that little gay boy to do it.” The other sneered as they disappeared around a corner.

Megan looked at me and her serious face broke into a burst of giggles. Maybe they didn’t know?

As we finally reached the office, we slipped inside and approached the desk.

“How can I help you girls?” smiled the Secretary behind the counter.

“I ah need to see the headmaster please I need to talk to him about some of my personal details.” I asked with my heart in my mouth.

“Who should I say is here?” asked the woman not really paying attention.

“Ah, Winters Miss.” I squeaked nervously.

“Why aren’t you seeing your own headmistress love?” she asked clearly catching on to my nerves.

“Because She goes here.” Replied Megan with a firm resolve.

The secretary looked confused. “No you do….. Mark Winters?”
 
 


To Be Continued...

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hannah & Her Sisters

laika's picture

Sublime. Love the witty tone, the little asides comparing her experience to the bulk of t.g. lore.
The sisters sure are taking control of the situation, dragging our heroine out of the closet,
for better or worse. Getting through the school day should be interesting enough,
but then there's explaining those plucked eyebrows when she gets home.
Good stuff, Hannah's thoughts & emotions about all this well told.
~~~hugs, Laika

Hannah

Hannah seems to be having some interesting times here. I am wondering what the headmaster will say or do when Hannah enters instead of Mark...

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The Bold and the Beautiful

terrynaut's picture

This is one spunky story. Go Hannah!

I like the scene with the two oafs and I love the two girls and how they help Hannah. Giving Hannah an extreme makeover in the loo is my fave part. :)

Thanks and please keep it up.

- Terry

Hannah And Her Friends

Are in for quite an adventure now. Question is: will her friends, family and faculty accept Hannah? That is yet to be seen.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

this has really got me intereasted now

I did like the two oafs comments. they were funny. I wonder how the parents will react when they find out. It looks like dad will be trouble.

what will the headmistress do now

What Will the Headmistress Do Now?

Will we ever find out?

The two chapters were good but only two is not good enough, I'm afraid.

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Please

add more to this story, it's brilliant! I'm hooked to the characters!

xx

Good Beginning!

Will there be any more?

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Simply delightful. This

Simply delightful. This tale could go on for a long time. Your audience is obviously hungering for more.

Best wishes,

Ginger

Yes...

...quite hungry! Feed us, pleeeeeeease! ^__^

-Liz

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

So What Happened?

Alyssa, what happened next? This is a tease, you set the scene, extremely well if I may say so, then leave it. Are you going to continue? I wish you would.

Love,

Briar

Briar

With hope in my heart!

I patiently wait for the continuation of this wonderful story.

Carol Anne