Blue Lace Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Felica looks at the two other women in the unfinished room they were meeting in. One looked to be Mexican/Latino and the other one looked to be European in appearance. She was short and could pass as a high school student.

“My name is Felica, or you can call me, Black Cat.” Felica looks at Aurora and the new woman that has joined them.

They were sitting at a makeshift round table that was covered by a plastic sheet. The building they were in looked to be under renovation. The office they were meeting in looked to be halfway done.

Aurora looks at Felica as she sat across from her and the other woman. She glances towards the other woman and couldn’t believe how short the woman was and how she looked. She wearing the same black body-hugging coveralls she wore the other night. Except, this time she wasn’t wearing the motorcycle helmet.

Kenzie looks at the platinum blonde hair woman sitting across from her and the Mexican-looking woman. She noticed the platinum blonde hair woman was wearing a tailored business suit.

“Okay, your Felica (aka Black Cat.). what I want to know who you are” as Kenzie looks towards Aurora “and why all of us are so interested in the Los Draco gang.”

“Is that the name of the gang we stopped last night?” Felica looks at Kenzie for an answer.

“Yes, by the way, Ms. Black Cat, you can call me Kenzie.” Kenzie didn’t see any reason not to give the woman her name.

“Since we're telling each other our name. I’m Aurora.” Aurora had come to the meeting dressed in a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a dark-colored cowboy shirt. She was also wearing a pair of squared-toe black cowboy boots.

“Now, that we have each other’s names. What do you know about the Los Draco gang, Kenzie?” Felica looks towards the young brunette hair girl.

“They are a new gang that has only been around since the beginning of this year. They started down in Colombia and Peru. Since then, they have been taking over other gangs either by killing the current leaders of the gang or somehow convincing them to join them.”

“Okay, but what is their connection to the stuff that we took possession of last night?” Aurora didn’t know the gang came from Colombia. She spent time down in South America.

“That, I don’t know. All I do know is they bring it up from South America and any women that have been changed by the stuff, get shipped back down to South America to either be sold down there or shipped overseas.” Kenzie did know that much about their operations.

“Why do you know so much about them?” Aurora was curious as she looks at Kenzie for an answer.

“Because I use to be a low-level member of their gang. I transported their drugs and helped smuggle the drugs. I needed the money for my family, but it wasn’t until they went after my best friend. That I left the gang and started taking my revenge on them.” Kenzie couldn’t believe what they did to her best friend.

“Why did they go after your best friend?” Felica wanted to know.

“Because he found out some information on them and was going to turn it over to the DEA. Somehow the branch of the Los Draco I was a member of found out. Hell, I didn’t even know my friend was working for the DEA. So, the leader of my group slowly tortured him in front of me. They wanted me to see what they would do to anyone who snitched on them.” Kenzie wasn’t done taking her revenge out on them.

“So, you decided to get revenge against them?” Aurora looks at Kenzie when she asks that question.

“Yes, I have been hitting all their supply and transport sites.”

“You wouldn’t happen to know where they are processing this drug at?” Felica was wondering if she did.

“I might have a location for you. The Los Draco try to keep their processing centers secret. That way, if one is compromised, the others can continue to operate. Also, they have several mobile units that travel around with labs in them.” Kenzie remembers getting some information about them.

“Okay, so you use to work for them and want revenge now.” She looks at Aurora “and you want revenge as well.”

“Not exactly, but I’m helping you because of Stephanie. She called me and asked me to help you find these dealers.” Aurora told Stephanie she would help.

“You know since all of us have some interest in this group. Maybe we should work together to bring this branch of them down, instead of stepping on each other’s toes.” Kenzie figures between the three of them, they should be able to bring the gang down.

“I have to agree with you, Kenzie. We should pull our resources and work together on this case.” Aurora saw the logic in what Kenzie was suggesting.

Felica looks at both women. There was some truth in what Kenzie was suggesting.

“Alright, there is one thing I’ll have to do.” Felica knew she’ll have to get approval from her mother first.

“What’s that?” Aurora was curious and could see that Kenzie was as well.

“Clear it with the company I work for. Also, if it's approved. Get you two outfitted with the same type of body armor I have.”

“That would be nice. Now, why don’t we pull our information and compare notes.” Kenzie wanted to know what the two women knew.

“You, first.” A smile appears on Aurora’s face.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think this branch

Samantha Heart's picture

Is about to be non existent soon. If these 3 ladies have their way about it

Love Samantha Renée Heart.