Blue Lace Chp. 2

Printer-friendly version

South Dallas, Texas:
Aurora watches from her hidden position as the gun dealer she has been tracking meets with their buyer. She couldn’t believe the military hardware he had available to him. She moves towards the group of men as quietly as she can, hoping they don’t spot her.

She gets close enough to the group of men and rolls a baseball size flash bomb towards the group. Once it goes off, she moves quickly taking the first guy out. She extends her staff and knocks the second guy out. As for the buyer himself, she hits him with a taser and knocks him unconscious.

Aurora pulls out several sets of zip cuffs and starts handcuffing each person she took out. The baseball flash grenade she used, she picks up and puts it back into her backpack. She can reload the grenade to be used again.

Once all the perps are handcuffed. She leaves the video footage showing them conducting business. She takes some of the weapons to resupply her cache and some money as well. You couldn’t tell by the video how much money the person paid.

Aurora knew some people that the money could help. She spots some drugs as well and takes those. She could destroy them at the steel mill she worked at. She spots some needles filled with some purplish-blue liquid. She’s been hearing rumors on the streets, that they could turn males into females.

She knew some sex traffickers were using them to increase how many girls they had. She takes them as well. She has already experienced what happens when someone takes them.

A drug dealer she went after, last week stabbed her with one. The guy was high as a kite himself and he hadn’t realized what he had in his hand. So, she knew firsthand what this drug did.

Once she has everything she wanted, Aurora heads towards her 2000 Hummer H1 custom SUV. She couldn’t believe one of the drug dealers she went after had it. Once she is inside, she drives towards the building she was staying in.

On the outside of the place, it was boarded up and had graffiti covering its wall. On the inside was a different story. The place was set up with a weapon cabinet, workbench, computers, surveillance drones, and two huge 3d printers. There were also four different vehicles inside the place. There was a living area set up with a nice kitchen.

She presses the garage door opener and watches as the garage door opens. She drives inside the old tire warehouse and closes the garage door behind her. Aurora gets out and walks over to her work area and starts removing her specialized custom-made body armor.

She had to make some modifications to it when she was changed. She had gone from being a five-foot, seven-inch person with dark brown hair to a five-foot-tall girl with Latina features and long straight black hair. Her breast had increased from being a 32B cup to a 34DD She mounts her body armor on its stand, as she stood before it in the custom bodysuit she wore.

She strips out of the bodysuit and turns it inside out to air out. She puts the money she took into the secure file cabinet and the weapons and ammo she took in the weapons locker. She shivers some from just standing around in her panties and bra.

Aurora grabs her house robe and puts it on. Just as she was about to head to her workbench to start recharging the stun grenade she used.
Her cellphone starts ringing. She glances at the caller Id and notices it was Steven Sinema calling her. She presses accept “hello?”

“Hey Aurora, how are you doing?” Steven hopes Aurora recognizes her enough.

“Steven, why does your voice sound different?” Aurora notices stevens voice sounded different.

“You know that drug that turned you? Well, the person I’m working for left me one.”

“And let me guess, you took it without thinking about what the consequence would be.” Aurora knew how Steven was.

“Well, yeah. It saves having to spend the money to have a fake vagina and such. Plus, it rewrites your DNA, so you are a complete woman.
But that’s not why I’m calling you. The person I am working for could use your street smarts. She wants to locate who is producing this drug and where it is coming from.”

“I might have a few leads I can check into. However, before I take this job. I would like to meet this person you are working for.” Aurora wants to know who she was dealing with.

“No problem. How about we schedule a meeting for Friday around one at Anthony’s?” Stephanie figures it would be a good place to meet.

“Sounds good. Who should I be expecting?” Aurora pulls her Ipad over and goes to her appointment app.

“A Felica Harding. You can’t miss her. She has long Platinum blonde hair and a nice figure. Speaking of which. I’m going to send you a picture of my new body.” Stephanie sends a picture of herself to Aurora.

Aurora hears her cell beep. She notices it was because of an incoming image. She clicks on it and saw it was a picture of Stephanie’s new body.

“Wow! You got a new sexy form. So, which way are you going to swing?” Aurora was curious.

“Don’t know, yet. I’ve only been a full fledge woman for two days now.” Stephanie didn’t know how she felt.

“Well, tell your employer or friend whatever she is to you. That I will meet with her.”

“Thanks, Aurora.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll talk with you later.”

“Okay, bye.” Stephanie ends the phone call.

Aurora puts her cellphone in her house robe pocket and sits down at her computer system. She clicks on a folder on her desktop and starts going through her list of drug dealers and where they operated out. She knew none of the dealers she had information on, dealt in this new drug.

She checks a few more resources she has access to. The drug dealer that injected her, was in prison. So, there was no way she could question him. She continues to go through the database she built of all the players in Fort Worth, Waco, and Dallas area.

After a while, she gets up and walks into the small kitchenette, and fixes herself some dinner. While she is cooking her mind keeps going over everyone she knows.

up
221 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Knowing this lady

Samantha Heart's picture

She'll find a dealer or 2 that deals with this drug.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.