Blue Lace

Printer-friendly version

Dallas, Texas:
Samantha watches as her boyfriend brings the company jet in for a landing at Dallas Love Field. She had been asked by her mother to fly down to Dallas and pick up the drugs her new sister Felica had found. She was to bring them back to the Mountain complex to be analyzed.

“That was a good job.” Samantha loved the way her new boyfriend landed the corporate jet.

“I’ve had lots of practice, sweetie.” David taxis the Lear Jet over to the hangar Aero Flight maintained in Dallas Texas.

When they arrived at the hangar, they spot Felica and another woman waiting for them. The other woman was about Felica’s height and had bright shoulder-length wavy red hair. She had the same body type as Felica as well.

“So, your family own private jets?” Stephanie watches as the Lear Jet pulls into the hangar that belonged to Aero Flight.

“My mom’s company build aircraft and such. That Lear Jet is owned by my older sister. It’s her private plane.”

“I thought your older sister was a doctor?” Stephanie looks at Felica with a puzzled look on her face.

“She is, but our mother set up a trust fund for all of us. I still can’t get over the fact you took that drug.” Felica looks at Stephanie with a disbelief look on her face.

“I thought, that was the reason you left it out for me.” Steven had woken up and saw the drug-filled needle sitting out.

He took the drug and by that evening he had turned into a hot red hair woman with big round breasts. He also had a nice curvy body as well. His body measurements were equaled to Felica’s.

“Still, I was kind of hoping you would have waited until I woke up before you took it.” Felica wanted to be there to monitor Stephanie’s transformation.

“Sorry.” Stephanie liked how she looked now. She had preferred dirty blonde hair, instead of red. However, she did like her red hair.

Sam walks up to her sister and the other woman. She hugs her little sister.

“How are things going for you, sis?” Sam looks into her sister’s eyes.

“Okay, for now. I busted some guys turning boys into girls and selling them to a sex trafficking group.”

“Is your companion one of them?” Sam looks at Stephanie. She noticed how similar her sister and Stephanie looked.

“Actually, no. Stephanie is my assistant. She was recommended to me by our cousin Sasha’s protégé Emily. Stephanie use to be known as
Steven Sinema, so I’m going to need mom to create another identity for me.”

Sam looks at Stephanie and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She looked like her little sister, except in the face and build. Stephanie looked like she came from Irish stock, where her sister looked like she came from Swedish stock.

“Stephanie, did you take the drug?”

“Yes ma’am.” Stephanie figures that were why Felica left it out for her.

Sam turns back to her sister “you know mom is going to give you a lecture about this.”

“I know. Maybe, mom can find a volunteer to a shot of the drug and monitor them to see how it works.”

“We would have to find someone willing to take it.” Sam didn’t know anyone that wanted to be a girl.

“I might know a person who would give their arms and legs to be turned into a girl.” Stephanie knew a trans girl who hated herself and the fact that even when she was dressed as a girl. She still got clocked as a male.

“Do you happened to know how to get in touch with this person?” Sam figures if the person was willing to come back to the mountain. Her mother could monitor how the drug worked in turning the person from male to female.

“Yes, let me call her.” Stephanie steps away from Sam and Felica to call her friend.

Sam looks at her sister “so, what’s next for you?”

“Finding out where the supply is coming from. Because someone is supplying this drug.” Felicia wanted to stop it.

“Good luck. Our government has been trying to stop the flow of drugs coming into the country for years and has been losing.” Sam found the war on drugs to be a losing fight.

“Well, mom wants to find out how it is coming into the country and try to locate who might be making it as well.”

“Good luck, sis.” Sam knew her little sister was going to need it.

“Thanks.” Felica hopes she can find out the information.

Stephanie walks back over to Felica and Sam. Her friend was jumping at the opportunity to try the drug.

“Well, I have some good news for you. My friend is willing to be your guinea pig.” Stephanie heard the excitement in her friend’s voice.

“Well, if she’s willing to fly back with me today. We can guarantee her return and money for her troubles.” Sam didn’t mind waiting around.

“I’ll call her back and ask her if she is free for the next few days.” Stephanie dials her friend again.

After a few minutes of talking with her friend. She says goodbye.

“Charlotte says if you can give her an hour. She can be here.” Stephanie knew how important this was to Charlotte. She hated how she was born and the fact she didn’t look like a woman when she was wearing make-up.

“No problem. While we are waiting, Stephanie. My sister said she needs another identity to be created for you. Why don’t you give me some information on what you would like it to be?”

“Okay.”

David watches Sam from the cockpit as she spoke with her sister and the red hair woman. He knew her family had their fingers in a lot of different stuff. He needs to ask her one day what all of this is about.

An hour later, Charlotte shows up. She had an overnight bag with her. Both Sam and Felica could see why Charlotte was volunteering to be a guinea pig. Charlotte was a big woman and even with make-up on, she still looked like a man wearing make-up.

Charlotte spots her friend, Stephanie, standing with a dirty blonde hair woman wearing jeans and a nice blouse. There was another woman with long straight platinum blonde hair standing with her. She was wearing dress slacks and a nice blouse as well.

Stephanie smiles as her friend approaches them. She was happy that Charlotte was going to volunteer.

“Charlotte, I am glad you made it. Let me introduce you to my friends here. This is Felica Harding, and this is Samantha Blake. She is the
daughter of Janet Blake, owner of Blake Medical. They will be conducting the research on you about the drug.”

“Mrs. Blake, you don’t know how much this means to me.” Charlotte was trying not to cry.

“Well, don’t thank me yet. My older sister is conducting the research and she can be a pain sometimes.”

“I don’t care Mrs. Blake. I would give everything I have to be a true girl.” Charlotte meant what she was telling Mrs. Blake.

“When we get back to where the research is going to be conducted. We’ll see how you feel after taking the drug. Because from what I have been told by Mrs. Harding. The results can be unpredictable.” Sam saw the pictures of the two young girls that her sister sent.

Even the results from how her sister and the woman called Stephanie had turned out. The two young men had been turned into teenage girls with small breasts.

“As long as it turns me into a woman, I don’t care.” Charlotte hopes the drug works like she has been hearing and seeing for herself.

“Well, Mrs. Charlotte let's board the plane and take you to see my sister.” Sam escorts Charlotte to the private Lear Jet.

Felica and Stephanie watch as Charlotte follows Sam. Felica could tell Stephanie was concerned about her friend. She puts her hand on
Stephanie’s arm “she’ll be okay. My sister won’t allow anything to happen to her.”

“I just hope she gets what she wants and does not regret her decision.” Stephanie wasn’t disappointed with her looks, except she wanted blonde hair.

“Look, at least she is getting a choice, Stephanie. I didn’t have one and how many others were tricked into taking the drug like Alex and Larry.” Felica looks at Stephanie for an answer.

“True, still she could end up being turned into a teenager. She has so much going for her right now and that could cause problems.” Stephanie knew her friend had a successful business and only cross-dressed on the weekend.

“Well, let's see what happens. Now, why don’t we head home and see what tomorrow brings us.” Felica turns and walks towards her BMW.

“What you need, is someone who knows these streets better than you.” Stephanie figures it might help Felica.

“Do you have anyone in mind?” Felica knew Stephanie wouldn’t suggest something without having someone in mind.

“There’s a person I know who knows who could be a great resource, but they are particular about how they get paid for their services.”

“Oh! How so?” That piqued Felica’s curiosity.

“Yeah, it all depends on what they need at the time.” Stephanie knew the person she was thinking about moved around because they were wanted for a crime they didn’t commit.

“See if you can get in touch with this person and see if they will be willing to work for me.”

“I’ll try. Can we stop somewhere and get something to eat, please?” Stephanie was hungry.

“Sure, we better get something for Alexandra (aka Alex) as well.”

“Cool.” Stephanie sits back and watches as Felica drives.

up
215 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope they DO

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope they do figure this drug out & who is making it, why, how its coming in & by who & what means

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Felica

Have we met her before? Doesn't ring a bell.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Felica is from

The Black Cat story and Changed Against My Will. Her real name is Cleo Blake, but goes by Felica Harding.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Missed those

I guess I skipped over those, most likely intending to come back and read them later. There were no indications they were linked in any way, so I didn't make the connections.

I seem to have a feeling that Cleo was an undercover LEO that got "exposed" and converted by the group he had infiltrated. Is there a story that relates that?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Cleo

was one of Janet's youngest sons that got turned into a woman. The theory on why he was turned, is because they were testing the drug for the first time and he is known to play the field as well. Why he was turned hasn't been revealed yet, but an ex-girlfriend who feels slighted by his playboy ways paid to have him turned. Oooppp's! I guess I just gave it away. :)

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Bad stuff, good stuff?

Jamie Lee's picture

Is Blue Lace good stuff or bad stuff? Because of the way it's currently being used it would be considered bad. But what if, like some things, it was created to help people who wanted to change and bad guys got to the person who created it and forced them to do their bidding?

The truth won't be known until the who and where are discovered.

Others have feelings too.