Andi's First Kiss

Printer-friendly version

Andi's Summer.jpg

Based on a captioned image by Courtney, this story tells how Andi let his hair down and eventually discovered Mark and his first kiss.

I still can't believe how the summer went. I was so stupid.

This picture was taken in early August after I had agreed to stay with Aunt Marion all summer. She said something about needing help to take care of her condo down the shore for the summer. She said it needed to be painted and that if I helped she would pay me well, and it would be the best summer ever. Mom said I should do it too. Dad, of course, was drunk half the time and didn't care what I did. After all, he used to call me a fairy because I was small and let my hair grow long. The girls at school told me to do that because they said my hair was pretty. So I did.

Meanwhile, Mom told me that I should take extra vitamins so I would be strong enough to do all the work Auntie needed. I was 14 and thought it all sounded great, so I did it. I didn't realize that Mom and Auntie had planned this since last summer, when I met Mark and Billy over Labor Day, and both said they hoped that Andi would come back next year. Yes, Andi, like a girl. They told me that they thought I was a girl, I was mortified. But when I saw how much fun they were to be with, I ignored the "name" and we played together, them in Speedos, me in a Speedo and Auntie's old pink t shirts with hearts on it. They were nicer to me than the boys at school.

Anyway, I digress. After I agreed to fix up the condo and starting taking the vitamins, things changed at home. I was more emotional, and my body felt funny. My breasts got sensitive, and my thing - mom told me it was disgusting - stayed small. Mom also said not to cut my hair. Dad yelled but when he did Mom stroked my hair and it felt so good.

Fast forward, by summer, my hair was so long the girls at school were oohing me all the time. I loved the attention. When I got to Aunt Marion's place, she said that before I did any work I had to get my hair cut and my nails trimmed. It seemed weird, but Auntie always knew best. She told me to close my eyes and let Rick do his magic. Rick was gay, and said he thought I would love his work.

He painted my nails soft pink and trimmed my hair like a girls. When I asked why, he said that Aunt Marion said her niece Andi needed a makeover, and he loved prettying girls. I was so upset I didn't say a word.

Things got worse. We got back to the condo, and Auntie told me that she had decided I was too pretty to do work only men should do, only dirty men who don't care how they look. Instead, she had a full set of clothes laid out for me. They were girls stuff, and when I said why, she said that she told Mark and Billy that her niece Andi was spednign the summer with her and they were so happy, especially Mark, who was 14 and becoming a nice young man.

I didn't have a choice, and agreed. Then Auntie told me that the vitamins were pills designed to make sure I grew up as a pretty girl. I didn't know what she meant, but admitted that I loved how soft my body was and how the other girls giggled that my boobies were budding like theirs.

Then there was Mark. He came over every day, always talking to me sweetly, saying how he loved my outfits and that he loved being with me. We went to the movies, he snuggled with me, we walked on the beach, me in the blue bikini, him in a Speedo. And we were always close. After a few days, Mark, always the gentleman, took my hand and said that he had feelings for me, getting so close that I could sense his feelings down below. He looked at me with those gorgeous eyes, took my hands, and then he gently kissed me, his lips locking on mine with a warmth that made me tingle. My boobies were on fire and the feelings were incredible. He gently touched my breasts and looked at me and said, "Andi, since I first saw you I knew you were the girl I wanted to share a kiss with."

God Mark always knew what to say. He kissed me again, and I collapsed in his arms.

Little did I know that Auntie was watching us on the beach, and then she snapped this picture. It even showed off the earrings that Mark had bought me that afternoon. I was so happy, and hugged Auntie for all she did so I could spend all this time with Mark.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos