Becky's First Date

Printer-friendly version

Caption:

"Hold still Brian while i fix your lipstick"

"Mom i'm kind of nervous, this is my first date as 8ecky, what if Josh just see's me as a boy in a dress?"

"Honey he knows you're a boy becoming a girl and he still asked you out, you've been on hrt for two years now, you've become very pretty, trust me in that dress all he's going to see is what i see, a pretty girl named Becky, now let me finish your makeup, i have a feeling Josh will be wanting to kiss these lips by the end of the night"

The story:

"But mom," Brian said. "Why are you doing this to me?" I never told you I wanted to be a girl.

"Honey, you know what happened, and that's not really true. Remember when I came home one day and discovered you wearing my clothes. You took them out of the clothes hamper, and were wearing my bra, my panties and my nylons."

Brian nodded. Then he said, "But mom, I was just trying them on because they were pretty."

"And of course, I noticed that your little boy thing was all in a tither, remember/"

"But mom, that had nothing to do with it."

Of course, what Brian didn't know was that his mother had seen him walking home from school every day with Josh, whom he had known his whole life. There was something different about their relationship, however. Josh always held the door for Brian, and then started carrying Brian's books home too. "Honey, don't you remember when Brian started carrying your books home, and how you let him do that. None of your boy friends ever did that, only the girls."

"Yeah, so what."

"And then, I saw him look at you, so sweetly." Brian looked away.

"He also started holding your hand, and I watched how you looked at him, so I thought, it's time."

"Time for what?" Brian asked.

"Time to see if you really were a little princess, the daughter I always wanted, but never had. Your disgusting dad, who left us, always was so rough and mean, and you just couldn't become that. So, I spoke with a nurse friend and got you those vitamins, you began them right when you were supposed to go through puberty. You didn't know what they were."

"That's like 5 years ago, and I thought you only gave me them for two years, and they were to help control my temper?"

"Well, I fibbed," she smiled. "You were so sweet, and you never grew all that body hair, and it was great guiding you. I let you grow your hair longer and watched as your body emerged so lovely. Eventually, you began wearing panties, never knowing that I switched your undies. But it was when your breasts budded that it was great. And watching Josh smile at you, I knew."

"I told him you liked him and wanted to know how he felt. He said you were so cute, he had feelings for you. I informed him that you wanted to be a girl, you not knowing how pretty you were becoming. He said he would help. Meanwhile your hair grew, and look at you, tonight!"
image001.jpg

AttachmentSize
Image icon Brian's First Date44.45 KB
up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Dialog

BarbieLee's picture

Allison, not really there a whole lot to comment on. The story is super short. The dialog and pacing is good.
Hugs Allison

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl