The Order Of Eve - Tony's Life In The Labor Camp

Printer-friendly version

This Story is set in a country where the Order of Eve, an ultra feminist party have taken power..

Men have no rights and need to have female guardians to stay out of "state guardianship", which means being sent to forced labor camps.

Women are encouraged by the Order of Eve, to punish and humiliate their men. If the men fight back or refuse orders they are arrested
and sent to the camps. There are random inspections on the homes of women who are men's guardians. The government want to make sure
they are kept in line as prescribed in the guardianship guide books.

Women who act as guardians pay almost no tax. Men are taxed at 70%. Any men without a job or a home are taken into "state guardianship".

This story ties in with the first three stories

Tony was so shocked when the door was broken down. He just stood still while he was cuffed as Grace screamed. The Fem Corpse Sargent shouted a Grace.

"The inspector reported that you were letting this male live without prescribed restrictions. He is in danger of becoming feral."

"I didn't do anything." Grace yelled.

"That's why you won't be able to have another man, you are obviously a traitor to the female cause."

"What cause? He's my husband."

"Your sort disgust me." Said the Sargent.

Then they dragged Tony to the back of a van an padlocked him to a rail. After a hour of bouncing around the van ground to a halt.
Tony was dragged blinking into the light. It looked like an airbase. There were a few planes on the ground, but all looked is a state of
disrepair. He was taken to a concrete building with a the name Processing, above the door.

"He's yours now, were going back. Do you want us to while you process him?"

"No Sargent you can go, I'm sure I can handle this one without any problems."

"Right you. My name is officer Sarah Jones. You will never use that name if you value your skin. From now on any woman you speak to is mistress. You got that?"

Tony took in the sight of the huge woman before him. When he was younger he would have called her a diesel dyke. She had short cropped hair and was built lake a male weightlifter. He did not want upset her.

"Yes mistress."

"Good. I have your I.D. card, you can forget your name your 442 now. You are now under state guardianship."

Tony stood and tried to speak.

"But my wife.."

Jones stood and backhand him across the face. He fell and looked up in awe of her speed and strength. He slurred through a split lip.

"Shorry missstress."

"You will find all the guards here are like me. You big strong me are no threat to us. Right now follow the yellow line to the next room."

Tony followed the line until he came to a door with a sign "Surgery". The sign had been crossed out and someone had written "Vets Office"
He knocked on the door and heard,

"Get in here now, you worm."

Tony entered the office and saw a severe looking women, she was around sixty years old, with her hair in a tight bun.

"On the table face down."

Tony did as he was told. He could hear her fumbling about about in a drawer. Then he heard the snip of scissors as his clothes were cut
away. Tony began shivering, partly due to the cold, partly in fear. He heard the snap of a rubber glove.

"Are you a virgin 442?"

Tony screamed as she shoved her index finger up his bum.

"Oh very tight, you will be very popular, for a while anyway. Turn over, quickly."

She examined his penis. Tony had tears in his eyes. He knew what was going to happen. She went to a cupboard and retrieved a chastity device. She roughly stuffed him inside and secured it around his balls and padlocked it. Tony looked down an saw a small blinking LED.

"Oh you wonder what that is do you? I'll show you."

"442 level 5 shock."

Tony screamed and fell off the table clawing at his cage.

The pain stopped after ten seconds. He looked up into the evil smiling face of the doctor.

"Most of the guards are more than a match for you male scum, but just in case, we can shock you at any time. All the buildings are rigged with microphones keyed to our voices. Outside we have remote controls to do the same job. I could shock every male in the facility with just a few words. Now do you see who has the power?"

Tony did the only thing he could think would avoid more pain. He got to his knees and said,

"Yes mistress."

He was taken to the stores and given an old tatty blue dress, a pair of pink bloomers, and a flat women's shoes. There were men at the back of the stores behind the counter sorting out bags with "charity donations" written on them. One man was folding the women's clothes, the other ripping the men's clothes into rags.

He was given a basic toilet kit with a toothbrush and soap. Then he was given a spare set of underwear, another dress and a woman's nightgown.

"Right 442, you are allocated to hut 9. Out of the door and turn left."

When he arrived at hut 9 a tall skinny woman in a black guards uniform was waiting.

"You took your time 442, I hope you won't give me trouble."

"No mistress."

"Inside now, yours in the the bed at the far end, put your things in cupboard and report to my office."

The room was like an old army barracks. Tony did as he was told and stood to attention before the guard.

"Right 442, Kneel when you enter my office in future."

Tony knelt and looked up.

"I run a tight ship. You will obey all commands or you will be shocked. Level 1 will tingle you as a warning, but level 10 for 60 seconds will give you permanent never damage. No more stiffies, ever. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

Tony thought that was all he had said today, it seems that's all they wanted to hear.

"My name is mistress Makay, but never use my name without permission. Just call me mistress. You are allowed to talk to the other men when you are inside. You must whisper. There is a noise limiter , if it gets too loud you all get a level 5 shock. The work here is not difficult. We keep it simple so even males are capable of it. You will do farm work, cleaning, and work in the factory making chastity devices. If you work well you will be rewarded on Friday night, If not you will be punished. Right go get some food, then back here for bed. The canteen is in hut 1."

Tony found hut 1 and queued up with silent men holding a trays. At the counter he was served a bowl of weak thin soup with a single dry slice of bread. He sat down to eat and tried to speak to the man next to him. The man shook his head and they ate in silence.

When he got back to the hut he passed the guards office. The door was closed but he could hear her moaning. She was obviously enjoying one of his fellow inmates. He sat on his bed and tried not to cry.

A voice disturbed his grief.

"Who are you then?"

A bald man with saggy skin was sitting on the next bed.

"I'm Tony, who are you, how did you end up here?"

"My name is Sid, but don't ever use my name when the guards are around, I'm 201 then. I got caught trying to get to France. My dingy sank and I was picked up off the beach. What about you?"

"Guardianship inspector."

"Oh we have had a few of those lately. Be careful of old iron knickers in there, she can be a sadistic bitch. She's riding poor Dave's face now, she'll probably peg him until he sobs after. Oh well it will give us a bit of free time."

"Why do we have to wear women's clothes?"

"Oh, that's the clever thing. If women wore men's clothes before all this started, no one really cared. It was good for you, like they were improving themselves, being tough. Even though we used to say men and women were equal, if a man wore women's clothes he was laughed at as it showed he was weak, because men see women as weak. So they keep us in these clothes. It's hard to feel like a big strong man in a pair of frilly drawers. Well that and the crap food, that does keep you weak. get used to being hungry. "

"Well that makes sort of sense. Is there anyway out of here?"

"Not that I've seen. One man tried a few weeks back and has been sentenced to two months in the pleasure huts."

"That doesn't sound bad."

"Well I see she told you about the Friday night reward. You get to have sex. They unlock you for half an hour of fun."

"That's something to look forward to then. I'm surprised I didn't think this lot like prick sex."

"Another clever move by the Order. They punish you by dressing you up in the sexist underwear they get form the charity bags. Then they strap you down bending over a bench with your knickers half way down. Your stuck waiting for some horny prisoner to use your arse."

"There's no way I would do that to another man."

"Ha, you think not. What they do is feed you viagra before you go in. You will have a raging erection. They also stick a vibrating plug up you. If that's not enough, the plug shocks you if you don't start fucking the poor bastard in front of you."

"Oh my god, that's inhuman."

"No, that's women. They have always understood us better than we understood them. They use our own cocks against us. We punish our friends with sex. We have no choice."

Tony turned away and sobbed himself to sleep thinking of Grace.

up
27 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos