The Order of Eve - Rebellion and Revenge

Printer-friendly version
pegg.JPG

This story ends the 6 parts of the Order of Eve series. The cracks are starting to show in the new regime the end is coming.

This Story is set in a country where the Order of Eve, an ultra feminist party have taken power..

Men have no rights and need to have female guardians to stay out of "state guardianship", which means being sent to forced labor camps.

Women are encouraged by the Order of Eve, to punish and humiliate their men. If the men fight back or refuse orders they are arrested and sent to the camps. There are random inspections on the homes of women who are men's guardians. The government want to make sure they are kept in line as prescribed in the guardianship guide books.

Women who act as guardians pay almost no tax. Men are taxed at 70%. Any men without a job or a home are taken into "state guardianship".

This story ties in with the first five stories
****************************************************************************************************

The Houses of Parliament

Sara Blackthorne sat in the almost deserted house of commons. She sat in the speakers chair. The old way government was run, was thrown out as soon as she took power. The house of Lords was disbanded, she did dally briefly with the idea of a house of Ladies, but did not want any hold ups in passing laws. The queen was no longer constitutional head, she disagreed with the Order of Eve's aims. Now it was just party members making laws and seeing them put into action. It was a total dictatorship.

Only now it was a dictatorship about to be ousted from power violently. The door that once had Black Rod knocking to admit the queen, now had a violent mob of men and women forcing it open. The one remaining police guard stood, pistol in hand waiting for the door to give way. Men she understood would be angry, She had reduced them to the status of pets or slaves to women. She could not understand why women would side with them?

She thought back to how she had come to power.

Sara Blackthorne grew up angry with men from the age of 13. She had no strong male role model and was raped by a proverbial wicked uncle at that early age. She had hated men ever since. She dated a few boys in school, but they were always the weak, feeble types she could control or even physically dominate. At university she drifted into prostitution for easy money. Quickly she learned about the S&M scene. She realised the worse you treated some men the more they paid you.

Soon she dropped out and grew rich on catering for powerful men with a penchant for extreme femdom. Her best friend at uni, Debbie Barker, who studied politics, tried to talk her out of living this way. For Sara beating and abusing men for money was the ideal lifestyle.

Debbie had told Sara her idea of starting an Feminist part to appeal to the female voter. Sara spoke to some of her political slaves and quickly the Order of Eve was born. Her influence grew with the upper class political elite, who had gone to Eaton and Harrow, who love nothing more that to have their balls crushed and to be spanked until they cried.

The whole election had been rigged. She promised the men who helped a 24/7 life of slavery. They got it. They soon realised that life as a slave full time is not a pleasant thing. Short term fun is one thing, but never being able to escape is whole different ball game.

When the election result was announced, the losing prime minister, Horace Jessen, warned all men that could to flee the country. He announced on television that the Order of Eve was not just about maternity pay and equal rights. It wanted the subjugation of all men. In the five days it took the order to take power, nearly 25% of men had escaped. This had a devastating effect on many businesses.

Many of the former M.P.'s stayed at their posts to help as many men evacuate as they could. They were rounded up by the now feminist controlled police. The prime ministers two bodyguards were involved in a shoot out at Dover as he tried to flee. They killed seven women before they were shot down. The prime minister was arrested and convicted of treason and sentenced to death. Laws were quickly brought in forcing all males to be under the guardianship of females over the age of 18. Tax on working men rose to 70%, guardians could claim large tax rebates. It soon became almost pointless for men to go to work. A low paid women could earn more than a man on twice her wages.

Debbie Barker, the now deputy prime minister urged Sara to slow down. She argued that to have a society controlled by women would mean training them to do all the jobs men did. Doing all this in a year, while forcing men out of jobs would mean a chronic skill shortage. She said the laws of guardianship were too severe. She told Sara most women were not male hating dominatrix's like her. Now they had power, if they moved slowly they could make a better fairer country. This was not the way.

Sara responded by making women's magazines print articles about controlling your men. What was the best to use, strap or whip? When should he be locked in a cage? What were the best ways to use men for sex? How often should they be let out of their chastity devices if ever?

The FBC showed a report with a former news presenter dressed as baby girl grovelling and kissing the feet of a co-presenter he had been rude to a few years before.

The new laws were set out. Men lost the right to vote or own property. They were not permitted to use computers or phones. Striking a woman meant being sent to a work camp. Injuring a women meant a death sentence.

Sara was trying to normalize the abuse of men to the wider female population. For the whole it didn't work, as most women are not sadists. They are by nature nurturers. They hid behind cooperation with one another , and their partners. There were a small amount that were converted. Debbie had overheard two older ladies talking in the supermarket one day.

"I thought you made Trevor do the shopping these days Kate?"

"I do Pat, he forgot the toilet rolls. I got so angry I made him bend over and spanked him. I got a bit carried away and locked him in the cage in our bedroom after."

"So you do all that stuff do you?" Pat whispered.

"I didn't at first, but it seems like everyone does it. I don't want to be the odd one out. Do you do it?"

"Well I don't let him touch me with his thing anymore. He was always such a nuisance bothering me all the time. I have made him use his mouth on me. I told him if he does a good job I will let him out of his little cage thing for five minutes to relieve himself." Pat giggled

"Well when I was in the loo and saw he had used the last of the paper. I made him clean me with his tongue!"

"Oh my god , you didn't?"

"Yes, he said he wouldn't at first, so I threatened to withdraw guardianship. You've seen how bad those camps look on the T.V., he gave in. I told him, he was lucky I had only had a pee, or he would be getting a lot more messy."

Both women laughed hysterically.

This is madness thought Debbie. They only way we could improve the lot of women was by working with men. Mentoring them, showing them a better kinder way. Women had come so far in the last 100 years. Now this golden opportunity was being wasted on petty revenge and fetishistic nonsense.

The Victory Party

Debbie was present at the victory party. It was absolutely pathetic. The invitations that were sent out to party members told them all to wear skirts and no underwear. Debbie who knew Sara well enough, had a good guess as to why.

The chairs around the table were all fixed to the floor, they had a six foot coffin shaped box behind each one. There was five inch cut out in the padded seat and two buttons on the arm of each chair. When the women were awkwardly seated around the table, Sara spoke.

"Welcome ladies to the new world, a world where the male is ground underneath the heel of the superior female."

A cheer erupted.

Debbie thought, the rest of the world was rapidly breaking off diplomatic ties with the UK. This madness was going to last until the money ran out. There were talks of trade embargoes after only two months of the order taking power. Sara wouldn't listen. She was high on the power trip, no one could to stop her.

The last vestiges of male power are under our control. The last vestiges of the U.K. male government are under your pussies at this very moment. If you press the green button, their heads will be raised and be ready to pleasure you. If they are not enthusiastic enough for you, press the red button it sends a shock up their butt plugs.

Debbie got up and looked down the hole. She saw a terrified face looking up at her. The poor man had a bracket in his mouth forcing it open. This was to prevent biting she guessed. She sat back down and pretended to squirm in enjoyment. She saw many of her "sisters" pressing the red button constantly. She knew that Sara had given most of the top jobs to her lesbian, dominatrix friends, not to anyone that was capable of actually doing the job. What a waste!

Sara rang a bell. Out trotted a parade of male maids. The foremost being the old prime minster. He was dressed in six inch heels, fishnets, a puff ball of petticoats and a french maids dress. He was bright red with embarrassment. Behind him the others were dressed in mixture of fetish uniforms, 19th century maids uniforms or rubber latex versions of maids uniforms.

As the maids served wine, Sara explained.

"He was sentenced to death, but I commuted it to a lifetime of enslavement. I even changed his name, he's called Fifi now. I have him on call, watch."

She picked out her keys from her handbag and pressed a remote control.

Horace screamed into his ball gag and collapsed on the floor.

"Do you like it. It's prototype I'm testing. We will use them in the work camps first, then roll them out the general male population. Any women will know where there male is, just by using a GPS app. She can punish him, or call him home with a mild tingle. Horace hasn't felt the mild tingle setting yet. He's not likely to either. Fucking male scum."

She released the button as Horace curled into a ball and sobbed.

I have to do something thought Debbie. She wanted to just get up and walk away, but she knew things would get worse. She had to help any way she could.

As the night went on, the behavior of the drunken women got worse. The conversions grew more perverted. Some women were talking about getting carriages pulled by men decked out as horses. Another women said she wanted to furnish her house with men used as items of furniture. She told Debbie her guardian male was strapped to a pole at home in a rubber suit with a lampshade and a lamp on his head. She told her she often used him as a stool or a foot rest.

"Well they aren't useful for much else, are they Debbie? Oh, and I'm glad there's a hole in this seat, saves me having to get up to pee."

Debbie could hear a muffled spluttering sound coming from under the woman's chair. The poor man underneath must have been chocking.

She winked at Debbie then fondled her leg.

Debbie politely said. "No thanks."

At the end of the evening Sara rose and went to the end of the room and yanked the sheet off of a large object. It was a throne. It was a throne made up of leather clad men. They were clamped into awkward positions on metal frames, with no chance of moving. They were gagged and hooded. Debbie could see the despair in the eyes of some of the men that formed the back rest. At least they were standing upright.

"These are the men that made our victory possible. I thank them for their service. They gave me the seat of power and continue to do so!"

The crowd went wild and surged forward to join Sara on her throne. The men on the seat part must have been in danger of suffocating.

Debbie left when the sex started.

In the coming two years Debbie worked tirelessly with resistance groups. She fed them information, she helped them smuggle men out by warning them where the patrols were. She made sure all the negative information that was never reported on, was known. As deputy prime minister she tried to negotiate trade deals with other countries, she always made sure they failed. Most of the world would not deal with the new U.K. "slave state" anyway. She knew once food and fuel ran out there would be civil unrest. She even manged to talk to the E.U. and the U.N. about a possible scenario in event the Order of Eve regime were toppled.

The fuel ran out before the food. Gas lines to the U.K. had been cut by Norway due to payments not being made. The renewable sources couldn't cope due to a long calm spell preventing wind generation. This led to rolling power cuts.

RAF Alconbury, now a work camp.

As the power and the lights went off. Tony stood up from his work bench.

"Where do you think you're going 442?"

"Sorry mistress, permission for a toilet break please."

"Well as the powers off, you can't solder without it. Permission granted."

She liked Tony, he used to be an electronics engineer and had helped her work out a problem that kept occurring with the Wifi module on the shock devices. The chastity devices could be activated locally by typing the prisoner number, then the shock level. After that you just pressed the button. The preferred way was by voice recognition. This used Wifi. The sadistic guards preferred this as the poor prisoners had to listen, and wait for the level and duration to be read out, before the shock was administered. it was like waiting to hear a judge pass sentence.

She did not really agree with all this extreme feminist nonsense, but the pay was very good for a 19 year old electronics engineer that had failed her degree course. There was a huge shortage of skills in most engineering fields. Men had made up nearly 90% of the work force. She would be reluctant to admit it, but she could not do her job without Tony's help.

Tony hated helping mistress Sabrina out , but he needed all the help he could get. He was a diabetic and had been suffering without his medication. The work camp doctor just didn't care about the men's health. Sabrina had told him she could get him assigned to the factory full time and get him medication if he helped.

They we all confined to barracks within an hour. It did not look like the power would be restored anytime soon. As Tony changed out of dirty clothes he noticed something. When he took down his pink elasticated bloomers to put on the only other underwear he had, a black panty girdle. He saw the light on his chastity was amber.

"Hey Sid, let me see your chastity device."

"You want my cock eh? Got to like your turn serving in the pleasure hut did yer?"

Sid knew he, and nearly every man there hated what happened in the hut. They had all been givers and takers in that hellish place.

"No this is important, what color is the light."

Sid pulled up his pleated skirt, it looked ridiculous on this huge frame with matted black hair on his legs. He pulled down his purple lace knickers.

"Oh, it's amber what does that mean then?"

"it means the Wifi is off. When the power went off the ATS panel should have transferred power to the diesel generators. It didn't, which means there is no fuel or the thing is out of order. As men did most of the maintenance work, so it's probably not been tested in a few years. So the essential systems are on UPS backup. They won't last long. I think the one powering the Wifi has gone down.

"So how does that help us?"

"It means they can only zap us one at a time. We can escape. Thirty guards, and five hundred of us. At most they can get thirty of us before we break the remotes."

Sid smiled.

"I'll tell John, he has a score to settle with old iron knickers. She pegged him seven days straight, then sent him to serve in the pleasure hut. He fucking hates her."

"We shouldn't kill anyone!"

"Not my problem mate, come with me to coast we can get out of this shit show of a country."

"No, I think it will all end soon. I overheard the guards talking about riots and food shortages. I promise this will all over in days Sid."

"You're choice, I'm going."

John was a 6ft 6 inch body builder. He hated being controlled by those "fucking bull dykes". He had a score to settle. He burst into the guards room. Makay was riding the face of the new inmate, a small blonde man.

"How fucking dare you? 124, level 10 shock, 10 minutes."

Level 10 for that long would have practically burnt his cock off. Any mercy John would have shown ended there.

She gaped at him like a fish out of water. Nothing happened, he should be on the floor screaming . She lunged for her remote. John lifted her off her victim with one hand by her neck, she was naked from the waist down, he held her against the wall. Her eyes bulged as she tried to talk.

"You treated us like animals, we were your playthings. You think you can get away with that? You raped me every night for a week. You made me lick your disgusting pussy. We are fucking men, you filthy bitch."

Makay was turning blue, feebly beating at Johns chest. John stared in her eyes and watched the life slowly leave them as he crushed her windpipe.

Within thirty minutes the camp was in control of the men. Most of the guards had fled, a few had died. The men mostly ran, but ten of them lead four of the captured guards to the pleasure hut. It was payback time for these sadistic bitches.

Tony saw one man taking the sadistic doctor to the hut, He had his chastity cage in his hand. Most of the men had removed them using the keys in the doctors office.

"Where are you taking her?"

"Oh she's going to join the others in the pleasure hut. They are all getting these things rammed up both holes. I think we will start with level five and work our way from there. Let them see how it feels eh?"

Tony felt sorry for them, but he had been zapped enough in the last few month to know they did it for fun. They enjoyed the men's screams. So it was justice.

Tony quickly sought out Sabrina. He protected her by saying it was her who told him about what the amber light meant. John agreed he could keep her safe in the doctors office. He found a phone and called Grace.

"Oh,Tony you're alive. Thank god!"

She told him there are riots everywhere. The police haven't been paid in weeks, most had just stopped working. The county was in a mess. She was sure there would be a new government by the end of the week.

Grace just babbled on she was so pleased Tony was alive.

Sabrina confirmed she had heard rumors about it too. They found an old battery radio and picked up an emergency message from the FBC.

"The government advise all women to stay indoors. Any men outside will be shot on sight. Any women aiding men will be shot on sight."

This was it, thought Tony, this was the end of the nightmare.

The End

The door of the house commons burst off it's hinges. The security officer got off one shot before she was trampled.

Sara shouted at the mob.

"You ungrateful bitches! How can you help these male pigs. After all I have done for you!"

A shot rang out. Blood gushed from Sara's chest. She stood disbelieving, looking at the blood flowing from the wound. She saw the women holding the fallen guards pistol.

"Why?" she whispered as she fell to her knees.

"You killed my fucking husband. You and your crazy feminist government. He died of a heart attack in your work camp. He was my life. I loved him from the day I meet him. He was the kindest, most caring person on earth and you fucking took him away and killed him!"

There was a pause as Sara fell to the floor and died. The mob grew silent.

Debbie took her chance.

"Please listen to me. If you permit me I will take charge. I have been talking to the E.U. and the U.N. They will send officials to oversee a fair election. Where everyone can vote, men and women. All the laws the order made end now. There can be an peacekeeping force here if a few days. Now is the time to rebuild. Now is not the time for revenge."

The crowd dissipated, Satisfied with the death of the the prime minister. Debbie contacted the FBC, to make an announcement about the changes coming. She had a few days of hard work ahead of her. She worried about the inevitable assaults and murders that would happen now that men knew they were no longer under threat of immediate death sentence for just hitting a woman. Any woman that had mistreated her man would be living in fear.

She knew that the last two years had put the feminist cause back fifty years. Any feminist would be treated with disgust by men and most women.

Mike and Mary's House

They had seen the announcement and rang around their friends. Most of the men agreed they would stay with their women to keep them safe. When Mike rang Roger from number 7, he knew there would be trouble.

"Sorry Mike, Sharon can't come to the phone at the moment, she tied up. By that I mean tied to the bed with all her holes filled with those dildos she used on me."

Mike suspected there were problems, but Roger was always seen in men's clothes. Mary had told Mike that Sharon hated trans and crossdressers with a passion. She must have had no problem punishing Roger though.

"Come on Roger, don't do anything silly mate. You may regret it when the law is restored."

"Don't worry I won't. I have a few days to visit on her what she did to me. Then I'm stripping her naked and kicking her out barefoot and sore."

Mike couldn't argue with the need for payback. Doubtless it was happening all over the country.

Mary turned off the television.

"Well Mike you said it would be today. So you win. Whats it to be?"

"I think me on top and you in the sexy undies tonight."

"I'll throw away those dildos then."

"Let's not be too hasty love, just keep the small ones."

They headed upstairs hand in hand.

In France Norman sat outside the cafe he worked washing dishes. As he sat drinking his coffee, he wondered should he head home. Half the house belonged to him after all. It would be nice to piss Sally off one more time.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Order of Eve Series

leeanna19's picture

I know these stories don't sit well on this site. I post on a couple of others and on Fictionmania I have had a many request to continue it. There are six stories now. I have manage to tie up all the loose ends. I just wanted to get this story out of my system as it's been in my head for a while. I made an attempt a few times, but I was never happy with them. They are as much BDSM stories as CD/TV.

For the record, I would not want to live in this version of the UK. Not into domination in any significant way. I understand it can be fun if done in an understanding, loving way.

I don't, as some think we are heading this way. Yes there are more successful and powerful women now. We probably will see them as the dominant sex in certain fields. That doesn't mean they are going to start running the world and abusing men.

I saw a ridiculous article once. It showed the men's 100m track records and the women's. The women's had increased hugely in the last 20 years. The men's showed only a small improvement. The article said if this continues women will beat men in the next 10 years.

Ignoring the fact that money has be poured into women sport so they were catching up on their potential. They would soon hit the same laws of physics that men had hit and level off. The same is happening in education and jobs.

I'm going back writing more pleasant stories now

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

One Fine Day in the Evil Mirror Universe

laika's picture

I'll confess I read this without the context of the previous 5 chapters. It reminded me of the Mirror Universe from the Star Trek franchise, that started as a single episode from the original series but every Trek show since then has had multiple episodes set in that place where Spock has a beard and instead of the niceness of the Federation you have a society based on enslavement, murder and cruelty for the sake of cruelty. It always looks like the actors are having fun hamming it up as their evil counterpart but I always groan- "What?! Another damn mirror universe episode?! I'm so sick of 'sleazy Kira' doing her evil leather mistress schtick!" Because a society based on pure sadism and Caligula-level depravity has never proven sustainable; and i loved the way your wicked regime pretty much fucked itself out of existence with its dumb priorities.

Evil that revels in evil is bad, but it rarely seems to exist outside of Saturday morning cartoon shows and the Star Wars films. Most people who have gone to the Dark Side see it as the purest good. Like when religious fanatics take over. I doubt that Afganistan's Taliban see themselves as women-hating misogynists like I do; but see their suppression as helping women assume their rightful place in the order of things, and to live meek subservient lives that please Allah; which will ultimately please them too once their waywardness is beaten out of them. Maybe I missed that part in your series (which can happen when you don't read something), but I could see there being dominant women who felt they were helping men overcome their violent natures, which had resulted in all the centuries of warfare and bringing the planet to the brink of ecological crisis because such a toxic sex was never meant to lead. Those who enslave others generally use some rationalization they see as sensible + right or even noble (In a real universe Star Wars the villains would probably see themselves as bringing civilization and good hygeine to all those backwards dirty wog planets, and childlike races sometimes need a firm hand) but that history just shakes its head at and goes "Wow, how fucking arrogant!"

I'm surprised the fall of your feminist state was as bloodless as it was, and I really hope that women who never did want to subjugate men but weren't brave enough to speak out don't find themselves gang raped by males out looking for revenge, like happens when dictatorships fall. I suspect the women who were the most guilty might have fled the country with bags of cash, gold and gemstones, the way a despot do; But I wonder who would take them in. The feminist Queendom of Argentina? I could see people tracking them down at their villas in the tropics and either dragging them to an international court for crimes against humanity or dispensing judgement with a sniper rifle. I'd read that one too...

Anyway, interesting with nice little pornographic flourises but yeah I really do prefer your sweeter stories.
~hugs, Veronica

Hi Veronica. No showing the

leeanna19's picture

Hi Veronica. Not showing the error of their ways. Just batshit crazy man hating femdom. Most of the women just go along paying lip service to the law. A few embrace it, some are won over. In the first story I wrote, the two men committed suicide. The first murdered his wife after she kept beating him. This has happened to men who beat their wives of course. The second committed suicide in front of his wife. I wanted to show how making people live like this, makes them give up hope. In men it may be worse due to masculine pride. (If I'm not a man, them I'm nothing)

It was too dark and I changed it to the men going on the run. One story was about a loving couple that just played along and had fun with the new way of life. They appear to doing what is required, They were meant to show how real people would never want to live like this. Women (mostly) aren't monsters. They want strong confident men, this is what 100,000's of years of evolution has done. They need men who will protect them when they are pregnant and vulnerable, and protect their children.

The work camp story was to show why men would go along with being treated like this. The threat that keeps them in line. All the stories link with character from previous stories.

There are a few stories floating around that I based this on. Men are treated as slaves and society still functions with women in control everywhere. men spend their days on their knees kissing feet etc.

These stories totally ignore the fact that men run most of the day to day infrastructure we enjoy. There are female counterparts, but still very few in most jobs. Medical fields and teaching, it may possible be able to survive without men, but the machines that run these places are kept going by men.

In the UK engineering has 11% female employees. Even day to day things like dustmen are mainly men. I have had a few emails saying this is how society should be run! Probably S&M fans. While a tiny portion of women would enjoy this life style, most would run a mile. I have had men tell me this is all coming true.

I often wonder, why feminists seem so extreme now. Most of the good work has been done, there is little need of them so they go after trans women in TERF wars.

As for revenge, Debbie knows it will come. The majority of women that treated their men well during the 2 years of femdom hell will probably be ok, but the ones that put their men through hell can expect some "breaker of chains" style revenge.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna