The Order of Eve - A Loving Wife

Printer-friendly version

This is a light hearted story. Not like the first part.

Men have no rights and need to have female guardians to stay out of "state guardianship", which means being sent to forced labor camps.

Women are encouraged by the Order of Eve, to punish and humiliate their men. If the men fight back or refuse orders they are arrested
and sent to the camps. There are random inspections on the homes of women who are men's guardians. The government want to make sure
they are kept in line as prescribed in the guardianship guide books.

Women who act as guardians pay almost no tax. Men are taxed at 70%. Any men without a job or a home are taken into "state guardianship".

This is set a year into the Order of Eve's government.

**************************************************************************************************************

Mary and Daisy sat in Mary's kitchen drinking coffee.

"Thank's for lending Mike to help Brian put the shed up. Are you sure he doesn't mind?"

"Well strictly speaking he has to do what I say, or I can send him away can't I?"

Daisy giggled.

"Yes I know, did you read all that guardian guidebook rubbish?"

"Yes, whips paddles, kissing feet and pegging! I never heard of such a thing!"

They both laughed until they cried.

"Yes, I saw the pictures."

They laughed again and reached for tissues to dry their eyes.

Mary looked seriously at Daisy and said.

"You do realise we will have to buy all that stuff don't you. Strap-on's, canes and some sort of cage."

"I know, they say if you fail the random inspection, you could lose your man."

"Sod the man, it's the tax benefits I'd miss."

They both collapsed in to a heap as they laughed.

Outside the men could hear the women laugh. A year ago it would be harmless, but now they looked at each other in fear. Their wives held the men's fate in their hands.

"Mike is losing his job next week. He's going to be a full time house husband. They have trained women to drive trucks now. Mike said
it's going to be a mess. He said the women are ok to drive, but not strong enough sorting out the doors and curtains. The women who have taken over in the warehouses are just too slow, they lack experience."

Daisy frowned and said.

"That make sense now, I did see a few empty shelves at the supermarket. I also saw that poor Derek in a maids dress. His wife is a bitch.
He's a big guy, I can't see that ending well."

"Have you seen poor Norman from number 78, he's so meek and kind. His wife has him wearing her old dresses. Mike said she makes him wear her old knickers too. She was always so quiet, I never would have thought she was like those feminista bitches"

"Well that could be a laugh, we should make ours do that."

Mary looked shocked.

"What, you would do that?"

"Only for a laugh. You know from next week we have to keep them locked in chastity cages unless we are on top of them using them for "prick sex". We could just have some fun with our big strong men for a week or two."

"You are so naughty, I never guessed you were like this."

"With us having all the power. It sort of make me wet."

More giggles followed

"Brian finishes his job in two weeks. He said that the power plant would break down within six months. The women running it have only
the manuals to work with. He said without the men's experience there would be nothing but problems"

Mary looked thoughtful and said.

"So it looks like the feminist experiment will start to go wrong in the next twelve months then. Well lets have a little fun with our
fellas until all the problems bring down the bunch of misandry loving lesbians, that call themselves a government."

They discussed how they were going to handle the new laws in the coming months.

Mary showed Mike the guide book. He was horrified at they way he was to be treated. Mary assured him that she loved him and they had
to keep up appearances or he would be sent to a camp.

They ordered the "toys" recommended in the handbook and Mike built a cage for himself in the corner of the bedroom. She also had him
install a bar on the wall where she could chain him. They never intended to use these.

Mary insisted that they practice all the things that the Order of Eve said a guardian should do. She made him crawl naked across the
floor and kiss her feet. He was spanked lightly with a paddle. He was told to scream as she hit him. She even made him wear a dress and an apron to hang out the washing. All of this was recorded on her phone. The idea was that neighbors would think she was being a good guardian.

Mike understood why they had to do it. He had heard rumors of how bad the camps were. He knew his wife loved him, but the total power
exchange was scary. He wondered how far it would go. He didn't know what he'd do if he ended up like poor Derek.

Then two weeks after he lost his job, he was about to find out.

"Mike upstairs now, I want to try something."

There was nothing on the telly. Only women's football. He wasn't too bothered about that. All men's sports were banned now. When he got upstairs Mary was fully dressed. On the bed there was the black basque he loved her to wear, along with black silk french knickers and nylon stockings.

He thought she would unlock him and give him a treat. He was wrong.

"Ok, strip off and put that lot on. I want you to dress for sex, just like you used to ask me to do."

"You're kidding, you can't expect me to."

She cut him off.

"You either do it or you spend the night in the cage and tomorrow I'll have you carted off."

"But I love you, and you said that.."

"I do, but I'm in charge you have to learn that, and tonight is going to teach you who the boss is."

He knew she had a wicked sense of humor, but in these times when men had less rights than pets, you could not be sure. He stripped off.

"Oh, too hairy we will do something about that tomorrow. I'll help you with the basque."

He drew the stockings up his legs, even through the hair on his legs they felt incredible. He couldn't help run his hands up and down them.

"You love wearing those don't you. Perhaps I should keep you dressed all the time?"

"No please, I'm just smoothing them."

"Just shut up and put your knickers on."

The stocking were nice, but these black, silk and lace French knickers felt out of this world. He used to love rubbing her pussy though the silk. His cock strained in it's cage. It was really starting to hurt his cock and balls.

"Please can you take my cage off."

It depends on how good you are with your tongue. Lay on the bed. I want two orgasms at least. If you do well, I will take your cage off and make you come. Deal?"

Mike did not like going down on her. He enjoyed her doing it for him, but thought it was unmanly. Wearing sexy lingerie while his wife rode his face, unmanly didn't really figure. He lapped at her eagerly, looking forward to his release. She came hard covering his face with her juice.

"Oh good girl, we'll make a lesbian out of you yet."

Mike stood and started to remove his knickers.

"No you don't. Keep those on" She shouted.

He stopped in his tracks. Shocked at the anger in her voice.

She got up and went to the guardianship toy box out of the cupboard. She drew out a harness and a ten inch long blue dildo.

"No please you wouldn't, you couldn't."

"Well perhaps one day. Do you remember when you forced me to have anal with you."

"I never forced you, I asked nicely and you agreed."

"No you whined and stomped around like a kid, well its payback time!"

Mike remembered, she didn't like it, but he carried on until he came and she was crying.

"I'm going to be nicer to you, than you were to me."

She put the blue one back and took a slim five inch pink dildo out and clipped it on to the harness. The cage was unlocked, and his cock
sprang up hard and trembling.

"You are loving this aren't you sissy boy. On you knees and suck that cock. If you don't it's going in you dry"

Mike knew he had little choice, he was desperate for the release she had promised. He fell to his knees and started to bob his head up and
down on the dildo.

Above him Mary was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She couldn't believe it was this easy. If he had objected she would have stopped. She would not really hurt him. He would get his relief soon.

"Right, up on the bed. On all fours and spread em."

She took the lube from the box and generously coated the dildo and Mike's arse. Then she knelt between his legs and slowly pushed into
him. He groaned. She knew it wasn't too painful as the dildo was very skinny. When she was all the way in she lent all her weight on him and
he yelped. Both of her hands reached around and caressed his nipples though the lace cups of his basque.

"Who's the bitch now? say it"

"Unnhh, I am, I'm your bitch."

She slowly gently pumped in and out. He was loving this, she knew he would. She wanted to try this years ago, but he was too straight laced. Now she was in charge, he had no choice. She reached under him and grabbed his cock through the silk knickers.

"Ahhh please yes, please yes."

She stopped.

"Tell me then will you obey your mistress from now on? You sissy bitch."

"Yes mistress I will. Oh god that feels so good!"

She stroked him and pumped into him simultaneously . He screamed and exploded, pumping huge amounts into his knickers. He lay panting
on the bed.

She gave him a wicked smile.

"Well we seem to have found a new side to you haven't we? It may interest you to know that Daisy is doing the same to Brian."

"What, you planned this?"

"It's not like you had a choice. Listen we're meant to do this to you. If the inspectors call, we have done all the things they recommend. We have just tried not to hurt you. Anyway you enjoyed that. Look at the state your knickers are in."

My knickers, Mike thought. He had enjoyed it though. He hadn't come like that for years. Anyway he thought it won't be long until this whole shit show of a government collapses. It might be fun for a while.

"Well now Mikey, that was just the start of your training. Perhaps in a few weeks Daisy will bring Brian over and you can both have fun
while we girls watch."

She lay on her back snorting with laughter.

She wouldn't, thought Mike. Would she?

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos