Crescendo (3)

Printer-friendly version
abc

Crescendo


Note: this story is set in the Tranziverse; the protagonist is biologically male but looks anatomically female.


5.

Then:

Prior to the marriage, Grace had been 'Nessa's sole disciplinarian, usually dispensing justice with a few smacks to her pantied bottom whenever required. Like any child, Vanessa found it a little painful and embarrassing, but tended to shrug it off as a normal part of growing up. She sometimes even claimed that her Mommy hit like a girl, knowing that Grace found the comment particularly annoying.

All of that had changed during her thirteenth year, when both of her parents agreed she needed a firmer hand than Grace was able to provide. 'Nessa was growing up, ripening into a beautiful young woman. Limits had to be established for her own good. She required guidance, the same as any other girl her age. Most of all, she desperately needed some extra care and attention.

The kind that only a strong, loving Step-Father could supply.

Her first spanking over Rob's knee had taken place following a particularly vehement argument with her mother. Rob had intervened before the spat could escalate to a full-blown screaming match, sending the girl to her room and promising the sorest bottom she'd ever known. 'Nessa had stared at him in stunned disbelief, realizing for perhaps the first time that she had completely over stepped the mark.

Disbelief turned to outright fear when he'd come upstairs and instructed her take down her shorts and panties. He was going SPANK her on the BARE! Vanessa had immediately begun to wail in shame and terror. He had no right to punish her like a six year old child – he wasn't even her real father! As a last ditch gambit, she played the gender card, protesting that she wasn't a girl – she was a boy and should therefore be spared this indignity.

Rob had dismissed all of her pleas with an impatient wave of his hand: if she was going to act like a spoiled little girl, she would be treated like one. He'd had more than enough of her lies, deceits and mischief. For all intents and purposes he was her Father, and as long as she lived under his roof she would damned-well respect his authority.

His patience finally taxed to the limit, Rob had taken the struggling girl over his lap, peeling her pants down without further ado. Vanessa screamed as she was stretched across his knee with her alabaster buns on rude display:

"No, no, please Daddy, it's not fair, I don't want a spanking!"

The punishment that followed lasted only five minutes, but it brought 'Nessa to heel in ways that would shape her behavior for decades to come. Rob established his position as the proverbial Man of the House, Vanessa learned to never question his decisions. It was a lesson well learned, one which lasted right up to the present day.

6.

Now:

The spanking began with a series of loud, staccato smacks across 'Nessa's tightly clenched cheeks, during which she shrieked at the top of her lungs. Each retort was as loud as a shotgun blast, echoing off the walls and shaking the windows in their frames. Within a minute, her milky white bottomtops were shining bright pink. She kicked her legs in rhythm to Rob's relentless tempo, squirming her peach from side to side.

"Hold still!" Rob ordered, holding her gruffly in place with his free hand. His palm lashed down almost faster than the eye could follow. One minute turned to two, then to five, then to ten as Nessa's lush, ripe bottom-cheeks blazed cherry-red. 'Nessa bucked about on his lap, shaking her hips in a futile attempt to evade that wide, blistering palm.

Once he'd finished tanning her lower cheeks, Rob turned his attention to her upper thighs. He was determined to teach the girl a lesson she'd never forget, and this was the best way to get his message across. Vanessa shrieked with each thunderous swat, working her way up to a virtual crescendo. The pain was nothing short of exquisite.

Recounting the full extent of Vanessa's agonies might be considered redundant; suffice to say that within fifteen minutes, her naughty young bottom had assumed the tones of an Autumn sunset (and even this might simply be stating the obvious).

There is, of course, one pertinent detail which might be worth mentioning.

Rob honestly didn't care that 'Nessa was a tranzie; she was his daughter in every sense of the word that mattered. Their relationship might have been very different had she looked and acted like a boy, but the point was moot. 'Nessa wasn't a boy, she was a pretty teenaged girl who'd come to love him as her Father – again, in every sense of the word that mattered.

Which was why he'd never shirked his parental responsibilities. He gave her love when she needed affection, cash when she needed money and a roof over her when she needed shelter. He gave her everything she needed – and that included a good, hard spanking when she misbehaved. No exceptions, apologies, no excuses.

Yes, she might complain that he wasn't her biological father. Yes, she might claim that she'd been born male. Yes, she might even argue that she was too old for a spanking. And all of that would completely true.

It would also be completely irrelevant.

Because at the end of the day, he was her Father, she wasn't a boy, and she'd never be too old for a spanking. They'd been a family for over five years now, and 'Nessa knew precisely what to expect whenever she stepped out of line.

As he'd told her years before: if you're going to act like a spoiled little girl, you're going to be treated like one.

To be continued.
up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And whose fault she was spoiled?

Jamie Lee's picture

So using Rob's reasoning, because he's abusing his step-daughter by physically assaulting her he should be arrested for child abuse. Or because Nessa is eighteen, assault and battery.

He claims she acts like a spoiled little girl, so whose at fault for that? Maybe if Rob had said no more often Nessa wouldn't act spoiled.

And since when has an argument between mother and daughter been a spanking offense? Especially for an eighteen-year-old girl?

Others have feelings too.