Why Pay More?

Printer-friendly version

Copyright © Tracy Lane, 2013/2021.

Why Pay More?


why pay more


Note: this story is set in the Tranziverse; the protagonist is biologically male but looks anatomically female.


So, my good friend Daisy has finally fulfilled her dream of being a catwalk model! During a recent visit to our local plaza, she was offered five hundred dollars to model lingerie in the main concourse. The rest, as they say, was history.

As you can well imagine, the fashion parade was an overwhelming success, and Daisy was spotted by an agent for the Feathertouch Lingerie Corporation. Following a few public appearances and some rather 'creative' legal negotiations, Daisy has signed a contract worth over $500,000 a year!

While Daisy's parents disapproved of the campaign's somewhat 'risque' content, they were perfectly happy with the paychecks she was bringing home. After all, how many parents can boast that their son looks good in pink lingerie?

And that's to say nothing about the matching purple ensemble she was asked to model for the Autumn collection. As the advertisement says, they're just too darned pretty to keep covered up!

Hard to believe she was actually born male, right? Of course, no girl should ever settle for second best, and Feathertouch Cottontails are without question the softest, sheerest and sexiest panties you'll ever wear!

Yes, that's what I said - sexy! And if you think I'm exaggerating, just take a look at this steamingly hot burgundy outfit with its complementary pair of midnight talls. And let's face it - at this price, what more could a boy want?

Feel free to leave a message if you'd like to "see" more of Daisy in future (who knows, she might even bring our good friend Holly along to join in the festivities). While she happens to be a virtual transmodel, she's always willing to make new acquaintances in the Real World.


up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes

More please