His Name was McGill Chapter 3 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Chapter Three

The next morning Dani went around the garage and the living quarters, placing small bundles of explosives and running all the wires to a timer. This was set for twenty hours later, when they would be a long way away. They had come to the conclusion that the police would think that they would make the break either directly north, over the border; or directly south to loop east and head for the big smoke.

“Go west, young ladies” sang Dani as they looked around to see that there was nothing left to identify them. All of Nancys’ old clothes and ID had been piled over a thermite pack with the wire going to the timer, along with all of Danis’ Dan papers. “I will be sorry when it’s time for that to blow” said Dani as she drove them west; “That place has been a real haven for me and a place I could be a woman. However, being a woman full-time with another one by my side will really be good, I think we may have a bit of fun on the way.”

When they did arrive at a road-block, she drove up to it and whispered “Smile, Nancy, we can do this.” She gave the officers a big smile and asked what the problem was. Being told that the police were looking for escaping gang members she said “Ooh, I hope we don’t meet any of them. I have heard that none of them wash more than once a week.” The police got her to open the trunk and only seeing cases one of them said “Well, there is nothing here big enough to hide a gang member. Of course, they could be there but chopped into little pieces” as he smiled.

Driving away from the road-block they put their arms out of the window and waved. Dani looked in the mirror as the bored policemen waved back. “That went well” she said. They carried on westward, stopping for lunch at a roadside diner and then for gas at a petrol station. Nancy was slowly getting used to acting womanly and using the correct toilet. That evening they were some hundreds of miles away from their old home and then stopped at a small town motel for the night. They had an evening meal in an Italian place and went back to their twin room for a good night sleep. Nancy thought about the day as she undressed and cleaned off her make-up. It had been interesting, she had been in full view the whole day and yet had been invisible, a strange feeling.

The next few days were similar, drive, eat, refuel, drive some more. They took their time and angled towards the south-west, aiming to end up in a sunnier place where their skills could be utilised by the casino owners, but only when they had made a place to be safe in. Eventually they came to an area where there were very few towns but a lot of trees and that was where the things took a turn. They were cruising along with Nancy driving when there was a siren sound behind them and the flashing lights of a Highway Patrol car. Nancy pulled over and felt under her seat for the gun she kept there.

Letting the window down, she saw a very fit officer who asked her where she was going and wanted to see her ID. She showed him the licence they had printed off back in the garage and said “Is there anything we can help you with, officer?” and he said “Yes, there is. Just follow us and stop for a while; and then we will let you carry on.” As they followed the cruiser Dani said “This is where we decide. We can shoot them both when they get to where they are going or we can do what they want and just put it down to experience. If we do the second, tell your guy that you are on the rag and let him give you one in the arse. You may enjoy it, seeing how much you like being Nancy.”

They followed the patrol car off the highway and into a clearing where they parked. When the patrolmen got out Dani looked at them and said “I think we will go down the sex route, they do look dishy.” So they got out of the car and smiled at the two guys and Nancy took one while the other went off to one side with Dani. “I’m sorry, sweetheart, but it’s that time for me so I will just have to relieve you some other way” whispered Nancy into his ear after he had kissed her. He didn’t say much, just took her behind the patrol car and bent her over the trunk while putting his hand up her dress and pulling her panties down a bit.

Nancy felt totally helpless as he opened his fly and pulled out his dick, spat on his hands and wiped the end of it before probing for her butt-hole. It hurt her as he pushed into her but then she felt a wonderful feeling of being wanted and needed. He grunted as he reamed her and she straightened up so that he could caress her breasts, even though she really couldn’t feel anything. She let out a cry as he came in her and then he nuzzled her neck as he slowly softened. When he pulled out she felt as if something had been lost to her and she turned around to face him, put her hand behind his head and kissed him hard, When the parted she said “Thank you for that, officer, you can say that you have certainly done your duty today. I may look you up if I need to come this way again.”

He tidied himself and took her back to the Impala where Dani was also giving her guy a kiss as he zipped up. They stood and waved as the cruiser left the clearing and Dani said “So, how was it? You look as ravished as I feel.” Nancy smiled and said “Dani, dear friend, I have just had my first female orgasm and I liked it.” They spent a while changing panties and generally cleaning up before getting back into the Impala to get back on the highway. As they continued the journey they tuned into a country radio station and sang along with the tunes about love lost and love gained. That night they could only get a room with a double bed so snuggled up together and slept like a couple of babies.

Two days later they reached the coast and went due south; the sea on one side and rolling hills on the other. At a seaside village they stopped and sat on the beach with ice creams and soft drinks and took in the sun. They chatted about the future and Dani told Nancy about all the things she would need to do if she wanted to become a real woman. It did make Nancy flinch but they did have enough money to do it. While they sat a couple of guys came over and offered to take them for lunch. The girls looked at each other and then at the well-endowed guys in skimpy bathers and joined them for two meals, one in the café and the other in the guys’ room where Nancy gave her first blow-job and swallowed the lot.

Back on the road it was becoming clear that Nancy had become a convert to sex in the many ways she had never experienced it in her earlier life and Dani told her about some of the funny situations she had been in. The road followed the seaside for a while and then started to rise as they came up to some hills. Nancy, being a city girl, was fascinated by the giant waves and the guys surfing and was fast becoming a lover of the sea with all its glory.

The hills got higher and then followed along a cliff edge at a safe distance. There were signs that warned of dangerous cliffs but Dani saw a place they could pull over and look out to the sea for a while. She stopped the Impala near the edge and they both got out, gazing at the sight. Ahead of them it was just the rolling waves and either side they could see the cliffs with the breakers pounding at the base of them. “Must be near high tide” said Dani as she looked down. As the gulls circled near them Nancy moved near her and said it was wonderful and a sight she had never seen in the big city. “Thank you for bringing me here and stopping “she said “it is a perfect place.”

“Perfect for what” asked Dani as she looked out over the ocean. “Perfect for learning to fly” said Nancy as she gave Dani a strong push in the back, sending her out and over the edge. When the scream of profanities faded Nancy went and sat on the wing of the Impala, looking out over the ocean and thinking about her future. She had the car, several cases of clothes and some stuffed with money. She was certain that she would eventually become a proper woman and would call herself the ‘Black Widow’ or something else that fitted a female killer. She had no remorse of pushing Dani off the cliff, just a sadness that she would miss the chatter they had enjoyed.

She sat for a while and just enjoyed the feel of the wind making her skirt flutter and thinking back on the guys she had been with recently. They were very much on her mind and it gave her a slight pain in the groin as her penis got a little aroused. As she looked out she saw that there were a group of quite larger waves coming towards the coast. They had heard on the radio about an earthquake some way away and it had not made any impact on their chatter.

As she watched the first one became a proper surfing wave and it crashed against the cliff with a huge bang. The spray came up over the cliff edge and she was instantly damp as well as instantly filled with life. With the second and third wave crashing against the cliff she put her arms up and shouted to the world. “I am Nancy” she shouted. “I am woman and I am rich!” Every wave seemed to empower her. She was intoxicated by the raw power of nature that she felt was filling her with strength and purpose.

As the last big wave crashed against the cliff and soaked her she shouted “For the first time in my life, I am truly alive!” as she heard a cracking sound and her world, along with 150 yards of cliff edge, fell away, taking her, the Impala and all of the money with it. The gulls came back after the commotion and drifted about along a new stretch of coastline that had just a flash of red poking out from the rocks at the base of the new cliff.

Marianne G 2021

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gosh, Bad guys ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... (and gurls) DO finish last and bad deeds DO get punished ... oh, wait, this was fiction, aha.

BE a lady!

I Was Expecting a Tsunami...

...but your solution worked too, as long as you were inclined to let Mother Nature sort it out. Given the reference to Thelma and Louise, a fitting ending.

I think it could have been clearer that Nancy's killing of Dani wasn't motiveless; Dani was the only human link to her old life as Phil and thus a liability. (Unless they were planning to reveal their old identities to prospective new underworld employers, which seems unlikely, since it'd put them at risk of being sold out. And if their lack of reputation as Nancy and Dani meant lower pay, not a problem, unless surgery would have seriously depleted their stash to the point of needing more.)

It'd seem that the last link would have been the Impala; probably with a fake registration slip in Dani's name. Nancy would presumably have had to abandon the car -- I wonder if Dani had left any explosives -- or destroy the paperwork and find someone who'd buy it at the end of her journey no questions asked.

Eric